Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY FUNG RED ALERT: Antifa Mob Currently Outside Home of Tucker Carlson
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Half a dozen kvetchers with a few poster board signs and you guys want to brake out the heavy artillery? Come on. Get real.

Brake out the popcorn until they become a obvious threat. Right now they're just annoying. Want to bet on by how many the fake news media will inflate their numbers? 60? 100?

Central east coast weather is supposed to turn cold this weekend. Who really thinks these fair weather latte sippers are going to be chanting in the snow and ice? I don't.
    OGM
    I agree - no heavy artillery is justified - but I would give my eye teeth to see several "from the other side" show up and commence to deliver a serious ASS WHOP - perhaps a few axe handles and broken knee caps would have been in order. "how long does it go unanswered" is the REAL question IMHO
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

They broke the front door.
    The Antifa apologists will have to chatter harder.
    Crimes were committed here, and nothing is being done about it.
    Weak apologies for violence don't cut it anymore.

SS

Allyson Chiu, The Washington Post Published 3:23 am PST, Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages.

There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C.

"I called my wife," Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. "She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door."

His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time.

But it wasn't a home invasion. It was a protest.

According to now-deleted social media posts shared by Smash Racism DC, a local anti-facist organization whose members have been tied to other demonstrations against prominent Republican figures, activists showed up outside Carlson's home Wednesday and they had a message for him.

"Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home," one person could be heard saying in the since-deleted video. The person, using a bullhorn, accused Carlson of "promoting hate" and "an ideology that has led to thousands of people dying."

"We want you to know, we know where you sleep at night," the person concluded, before leading the group to chant, "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!"

Roughly 20 people had gathered outside Carlson's residence, said Lt. Jon Pongratz with the Metropolitan Police Department of D.C. Authorities received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and responded "within a few minutes," Pongratz told The Post.

Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address. The group called Carlson a "racist scumbag" and demanded that he "leave town," according to posts on Twitter. A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to "bring a pipe bomb" to his house, he said.

"It wasn't a protest. It was a threat," said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal critics, for inflammatory rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. "They weren't protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren't asking me to change anything. They weren't protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ... They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in."

He added that he still does not know who was behind the protest, but plans to find out.

On Twitter, Smash Racism DC accused Carlson of spreading "fear into our homes" every night, taking particular issue with his comments about the migrant caravan.

"Tonight you're reminded that we have a voice," a now-deleted tweet read. "Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either."

The host's address, as well as the addresses of his brother and good friend Neil Patel, with whom he co-founded the conservative media site the Daily Caller, were shared in tweets from Smash Racism DC's account.

In a Facebook post that included video of the gathering, the group wrote, "Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!"

Following backlash and news reports, Twitter deleted the problematic tweets and suspended the group's account early Thursday morning. The Facebook video was also taken down, but the page is still up. A request for comment made to the group's Facebook page early Thursday has not been returned.

Hours after the protesters dispersed, police were still stationed near his home, Pongratz said, adding the block will be under "special attention" for "as long as needed."

"We're going to keep an eye on the block and the area because of the earlier disturbance to make sure that nothing escalates," he said, noting that the increased security was a decision made by police. "We wanted to make sure that it stayed safe ... in case they do come back."

News of the protest and doxxing, revealing personal information on the internet, prompted widespread condemnation from not just conservative-leaning journalists or Fox News personalities but also media members who are critical of Carlson.

Megyn Kelly, the former Fox News personality who is reportedly in exit talks with NBC, called the demonstration "stomach-turning."

"This has to stop," Kelly tweeted, sharing a video of the protesters. "Who are we? What are we becoming? @TuckerCarlson is tough & can handle a lot, but he does not deserve this. His family does not deserve this."

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume decried it as "revolting, and frightening." Daily Wire reporter Amanda Prestigiacomo tweeted that the protesters were "cowards" for going to Carlson's home while he was taping his show. S.E. Cupp, a CNN host, wrote on Twitter that the activists' actions were "not okay," adding, "don't do this."

Washington Post columnist Max Boot, who has been critical of Carlson, also spoke out against the protest.

"I think Tucker is a terrible influence on modern America but that doesn't justify harassing him at home," Boot tweeted. "Go high, not low."

In his nightly newsletter, CNN's Brian Stelter dedicated a section to the protest titled, "Tucker Carlson does not deserve this." Stelter also shared screenshots of the newsletter on Twitter.

"You can love or hate Fox's Tucker Carlson, but we should all be able to see that this protester behavior is wrong," the newsletter read. Quoting the responses from Kelly and Boot, Stelter wrote, "I agree. Get a permit for a protest outside Carlson's office if you want. But don't chant 'we know where you sleep at night' outside his home."

Carlson, a longtime D.C. resident, said he went to "great lengths" to keep his home address private because of his family, who were all "very upset" by the protesters. He added that he loves his home and neighborhood and does not want to move.

"They think of Northwest D.C. as a tranquil sanctuary where they know everyone and everyone is nice," he said. "They think of this as the greatest place in the world."

Now, Carlson is worried about leaving his family alone at home.

"How can you go out for dinner and leave the kids at home at this point?" he said. "If they're talking about pipe bombs ... how do you live like that?"

He added that he also doesn't know what he's going to do about checking the mail. In October, pipe bombs were mailed across the country to high-profile critics of President Trump.

"I probably won't open another package sent to our house from now on," Carlson said.

Wednesday night's events are the latest in a spate of harassment aimed at prominent politicians and media outlets, ranging from being heckled in restaurants to receiving packages containing explosive devices.

While he is no stranger to threats, Carlson said this time things went "too far."

"I don't think I should be threatened in our house," he said. "I think I should fight back, and I plan to."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...r-13373987.php
    Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

So they were slamming and cracked the front door...wherefore attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burgulary should be the charges leveled along with disturbing the peace....

I seriouslybelieve slamming into the front door hard enough to crack it, is enough provocation to shoot,

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I seriouslybelieve slamming into the front door hard enough to crack it, is enough provocation to shoot,
    You bet. Joe Hondo Biden advised to fire your shotgun through your door to scare the desperadoes off (with presumably less or no provocation). https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/m...rough-the-door

They cracked the front door, but it WASNT' a home invasion, just a "protest?"

No words....

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    They cracked the front door, but it WASNT' a home invasion, just a "protest?"

No words....
    The DA's office better put some more people on the phones if they under charge this bunch, never mind if no charges or arrests were made. Carlson when he comes back on air, never mind some of the other commentators over at Fox are very likely to break out the verbal nukes....

These are the tactics of terrorists. The cartels have been using these methods (and worse) to silence journalists, politicians, and the media in Mexico for years. Countless number of journalists and reporters have been murdered down there - and now it's starting here in this somewhat milder (for now) manner of threats. I'm glad the police responded at all given that it happened in ultra liberal DC, and I'm glad they kept watch on the house and street for a while afterwards, but this must NOT be tolerated here or else it will most definitely grow worse until they manage to scare all opposing free speech into silence.

"They think of Northwest D.C. as a tranquil sanctuary where they know everyone and everyone is nice," he said.

THIS is what Civil War Two looks like.

NO PLACE is "safe." NO PLACE is "nice." EVERYONE knows who you are and where you live and what you think, and will attack you accordingly.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    OGM
    I agree - no heavy artillery is justified - but I would give my eye teeth to see several "from the other side" show up and commence to deliver a serious ASS WHOP - perhaps a few axe handles and broken knee caps would have been in order. "how long does it go unanswered" is the REAL question IMHO
    If someone would infiltrate their group and provide intel perhaps when they returned to their vehicles they would find them non-operational

From Megan:"This has to stop...Who are we?"
    If she is next, I hope she can offer more than a firm scolding broadly aimed at...everyone (???).
    Dummy!

This is a *protest* geared to end up like a SA farm invasion. "We know where you sleep at night," makes their intentions perfectly clear.
    Thank God that door held.
    Next time, they will only be better equipped, and bolder.

Xray of person wounded by bird shot from a shotgun, unknown shot size or range. I'd guess 7 1/2 shot at 35 yards or so.

The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto

This is typical commie acts to silence freedom of speech. Once the door cracked the next sound the invader would have heard would have been his last.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Hopefully one step closer to finally doing what has to be done. Patience ins a bitch.

Just had a friend in Switzerland tell me that the media there are reporting this as "the Start of Civil War II" or something like that, I guess it must be a slow news day or something; I mean it is an important story but hardly that bad.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    So they were slamming and cracked the front door...wherefore attempted burglary and conspiracy to commit burgulary should be the charges leveled along with disturbing the peace....
    His wife should have just done what Biden recommended, and shoot a shotgun through the door.

These are the tactics of terrorists.

No, not terrorists. FASCISTS.

Offensive Language Warning

Let it not be forgotten that the nigger... Maxine Waters is directly responsible for this shit along with her left wing colleagues promoting likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    These are the tactics of terrorists. The cartels have been using these methods (and worse) to silence journalists, politicians, and the media in Mexico for years. Countless number of journalists and reporters have been murdered down there - and now it's starting here in this somewhat milder (for now) manner of threats. I'm glad the police responded at all given that it happened in ultra liberal DC, and I'm glad they kept watch on the house and street for a while afterwards, but this must NOT be tolerated here or else it will most definitely grow worse until they manage to scare all opposing free speech into silence.
    Yup....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    His wife should have just done what Biden recommended, and shoot a shotgun through the door.
    If I were home alone and someone were trying to break my door down, I would not hesitate. No waiting on LEO's either. We have Castle laws in MS, and crap like this isn't tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    From Megan:"This has to stop...Who are we?"
    If she is next, I hope she can offer more than a firm scolding broadly aimed at...everyone (???).
    Dummy!

This is a *protest* geared to end up like a SA farm invasion. "We know where you sleep at night," makes their intentions perfectly clear.
    Thank God that door held.
    Next time, they will only be better equipped, and bolder.
    I would never offer any unsolicited information, but an interesting retort from an armchair, a few hundreds miles away would be, "Then you also know where I keep my guns!"

Now I can tell folks why the BHC and I moved back to Texas!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

I'm still getting caught up on the reading, so someone could have already said this. If not, then it definately needs to be pointed out. This quote from post #114 needs to be well understood...

"Roughly 20 people had gathered outside Carlson's residence, said Lt. Jon Pongratz with the Metropolitan Police Department of D.C. Authorities received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and responded "within a few minutes," Pongratz told The Post. Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address. The group called Carlson a "racist scumbag" and demanded that he "leave town," according to posts on Twitter. A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to "bring a pipe bomb" to his house, he said."

This was not an attack on just Tucker Carlson. It was an attack on that whole neighborhood..."Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street..." If you're going to 'protest' a single person or house, you do not need to block off the whole street. By blocking the whole street, they were threatening everybody living on the whole street. I think this was an 'escalation' of their 'war'.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    If we had any decent counter-terrorist groups... ahemmm... like Homeland Security... errr vomit.... there would be infiltrators to identify ring leaders and follow them out.... to cars, meeting places, homes. They would know who they are and who funds them. This crap could have been shut down years ago.
    Used to be the domain of the FBI, back during the 60's Vietnam-era protests.

One would think . . .

Since such is NOT happening, a darker possibility may exist.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    If someone would infiltrate their group and provide intel perhaps when they returned to their vehicles they would find them non-operational
    yea - - - BUT - - - nothing says GTFO as well or as clearly as broken knee caps cracked ribs and dented skulls . . . just sayin' of course
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Now I can tell folks why the BHC and I moved back to Texas!
    yo Jonas - BHC - big haired chic?

Deep state, turned on the normies instead of the commies.

Best expect that, unless things get visibly turned around.

Thus my sense of urgency for the past two years of do-nothing Sessions and looking elsewhere Trump.

Time grows shorter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    OGM
    Keep your eye teeth right where they are. At the rate the left is pushing someone is going to make mistake, a major mistake. It may not be long now. Leftist fanatics are not known for clear thinking and well considered judgement. Let them cross the line not us.

I pray that when the line is crossed the rule of law will mitigate the problem. The left has no idea of the depth of anger of Americans with traditional American values. They should be thanking God for the patience, restraint and discipline that has been shown them so far.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

My 'personal message' to any who might try such 'actions' against me..."Come on"...
    Attached Images

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

Cappy...

If you are anything like me you have your canteen filled with Geritol.

God bless you Cappy.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

. Let them cross the line not us.

The left has no idea of the depth of anger of Americans with traditional American values. They should be thanking God for the patience, restraint and discipline that has been shown them so far.
    The average useful idiots won't set their pumpkin latte down.

The core antifafa commies will edge right up to the line and maybe step over...if they are in a pack.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    The average useful idiots won't set their pumpkin latte down.

The core antifafa commies will edge right up to the line and maybe step over...if they are in a pack.
    I wish I could believe that were true. Some elements of the left have come to believe that physical retaliation for hurt feelings and triggered verbal offenses are appropriate. Sadly there have been political forces in areas of the country encouraging and protecting this line of thought.

IMHO the left has built a cultural and moral bomb in this country. It may only be a matter of time before one of them sets it off.

I wish I could believe that were true. Some elements of the left have come to believe that physical retaliation for hurt feelings and triggered verbal offenses are appropriate. Sadly there have been political forces in areas of the country encouraging and protecting this line of thought.

IMHO the left has built a cultural and moral bomb in this country. It may only be a matter of time before one of them sets it off.
    Well said; the left IS a cultural and moral bomb.
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Cappy...

If you are anything like me you have your canteen filled with Geritol.
    I don't know about the canteen, but my powderhorn is full of black powder. That 'Baby' I'm holding is where my 'net-name' came from...it's a black powder percussion'(cap)lock 50' caliber rifle. 'Recommended charge' is 90 grains of powder; I usually use 100 to 120 grains. And that half inch lead ball will definately let a person know they've been 'touched'...

God bless you Cappy.

And God bless you , too...

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    I don't know about the canteen, but my powderhorn is full of black powder. That 'Baby' I'm holding is where my 'net-name' came from...it's a black powder percussion'(cap)lock 50' caliber rifle. 'Recommended charge' is 90 grains of powder; I usually use 100 to 120 grains. And that half inch lead ball will definately let a person know they've been 'touched'...
    that half inch lead ball .... no doubt patched with Indian Head cloth.

I occasionally use one myself.

Looks like a Thompson Center Hawken... nice piece.

/drift

18 U.S.C. 241: Conspiracy to deprive a person of their civil rights. I think the FBI and local LE need to get busy on this.

And how many arrests did the police make?
    My brief reading says, none, zero, nada.
    The police are either complicit or just scared to
    make arrests or ???. Did they even show up?
    None of these thugs are ever arrested. Why is that?

Sooth
    EPHESIANS 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    For crowd control I think shotgun might be most effective.
    Start with a couple rounds of Dragon Breath (?)
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.