Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY FUNG RED ALERT: Antifa Mob Currently Outside Home of Tucker Carlson
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I'm still trying to figger out the Smokepole video.
    SmokeWAGON. SmokePOLE is something 0bunghole would do...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Thanks.

Lemme go in the kitchen and get my testicles.

(We need more light in the living room.)

Knowing damn well what everybody is thinking, would this be considered a “good shoot”?
    I thought you had to have a credible threat, just yelling from outside would not justify lethal force. Any kind of contact with the house that could penetrate a wall or window and cause harm, that is a different story.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Need a a high speed bro dozer pickup with 4 or 5 in the back with Saiga 12s to do drive bys . The city would have to bring out the street sweepers to clean up the blood .

Some of the others (Rush, Hannity, Piro etc. ) must be wondering when it is their turn.
    I have no problem if the Antifas all get mowed down. Would an unregistered drone be able to do that anonymously? No point in getting into legal trouble if one doesn't have to.

Knowing damn well what everybody is thinking, would this be considered a “good shoot”?
    With regard to the "help thy neighbor" question posed... with a shot coming from an unknown source... it would be a moot point... especially if the occupant of the house was at work.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    It seems that there are groups of folks who reside in CONUS THAT ARE TOTALLY UNHINGED. This sounds much like the give and take that took place in the late 1850's......and we all know how that turned out....
    Particularly in Missouri and Kansas at that time....

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Some of the others (Rush, Hannity, Piro etc. ) must be wondering when it is their turn.
    I have no problem if the Antifas all get mowed down. Would an unregistered drone be able to do that anonymously? No point in getting into legal trouble if one doesn't have to.
    Trust me when I say that such a thing, with the number of parts and serial numbers they're effectively "registered", particularly ones big enough to be used kinetically. And using a drone in that fashion would put the case at the top of the Feds "things to do" list, as would any of the first incidents before stuff went national.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    I thought you had to have a credible threat, just yelling from outside would not justify lethal force. Any kind of contact with the house that could penetrate a wall or window and cause harm, that is a different story.
    Or if we start seeing "incendreries" being employed....

MacCallum's Swamp, North shore of Lake Erie
    If you see a Molotov lit up you aim for the bottle.

Consider stapling chicken wire across your windows to bounce without breaking. Make it tight.

Imagine if the Antifa hooligans had been fed the WRONG address . . . like the police chief's residence, or, the home of a local politico, for example . . . the possibilities, they are endless . . .

As mentioned by JF&P - go after their handlers and money-folks, first - remove THAT element, and the thugs will become ineffective.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

So did the mob ever leave Tucker’s house?

Did the police come and disperse them?
    ~ I stand with Ted to defeat Hillary Clinton. My family and I will be voting for Trump/Pence this November.
    "It took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan." - Our country's last best hope in 2016, was Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz

ATFOTRAF.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    YUP

Then it will get sporty.

Got AR?
    AK!!
    The most important days in a persons life are the day they were born and the day they find out why!

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    AK!!
    SKS (sorry, best I could do in CaCaLand)

It is 39 degrees here. If I had sprinklers, I'd be using them. Nothing like a little hypothermia to dampen the Marxist spirit.

Shooting one of those worthless germ factories would be a GIFT to their handlers ATM.

Hiding and following them back to their basement jerk-holes is another matter. Intel for the coming adventures beats instant gratification.

Stop their cash source and I doubt there would be 30% stick around on principle. jmo
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by Voortrekker View Post
    This is Phase 2 of the Communist Revolution. There are 4 phases, each one takes up to five years to complete. Russia took a total of 7 years for all four phases, China took two years. The U.S.A. has been in phase 2 since the 1920's when the Red Scare commenced.

Phase 2 in a country with an armed citizenry, concealed carry and MMA is stupid idea, but then Anti-Fa isn't exactly the best and brightest the commies have to offer.

If this were happening in your neighborhood, would you help your neighbor or hide?

All my neighbours are relations, either by blood or marriage, its still Tribal around these parts,

For crowd control I think shotgun might be most effective.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

OMG...laughing my ass off

no flank or rear security out

easy targets esp from the rear.

some blood and they would run and find a cockroach hiding spot like turning on the light.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    The "good shoot" question simply depends on what state you live in. In DC, not so much - but of course, it DOES happen in certain neighborhoods on a frequent basis. That may be the goal of said "disturbances"... ghetto-ize the more well-off neighborhoods.

This type of situation is why God invented AR15's. I'd be on the front porch with the weapon shouldered daring the first person to put me in fear of bodily harm...

so here's a question -
    I've had FAUX NEWZ on for a very brief time this am and last evening . . . didn't see this mentioned AT ALL. not being a TV watcher -

has this been on the national news? if not WHY NOT?. the point here being simply this - as has been asked earlier in this thread where is law enforcement? why is their ABSENCE not being made an issue in this? certainly FAUX has both the wherewithal and the platform to make this an issue - so -

WHERE IS IT?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I prefer the Hornady 165 grn SST, but yea, a nice 308 is good out here in the country, but where Tucker lives. I think they do have streets
    those bullets make "nasty" things happen when they hit
    I had to stop using them in my 308 for deer hunting --too much damage

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    The "good shoot" question simply depends on what state you live in. In DC, not so much - but of course, it DOES happen in certain neighborhoods on a frequent basis. That may be the goal of said "disturbances"... ghetto-ize the more well-off neighborhoods.
    Self-destruction is better. Just throw a few firecrackers in the crowd and watch the cowards trample themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    so here's a question -
    I've had FAUX NEWZ on for a very brief time this am and last evening . . . didn't see this mentioned AT ALL. not being a TV watcher -

has this been on the national news? if not WHY NOT?. the point here being simply this - as has been asked earlier in this thread where is law enforcement? why is their ABSENCE not being made an issue in this? certainly FAUX has both the wherewithal and the platform to make this an issue - so -

WHERE IS IT?
    Who's going to report it? The MSM? Heck, no! Maybe FAUX has been threatened? Something's going on in the background, that's for sure. We don't watch TV much either but tuned into Hannity last night to get his take on the day's happenings. We remarked that he seemed unusually ingratiating toward the FAUX hierarchy.

Maybe it's our job to begin screaming on social media and do what POTUS does...bypass the media.

I want to know too where are the LEO? How is this allowed to happen?
    For those who believe in the Resurrection, death is inconsequential
    http://needgoodnews.com

If we had any decent counter-terrorist groups... ahemmm... like Homeland Security... errr vomit.... there would be infiltrators to identify ring leaders and follow them out.... to cars, meeting places, homes. They would know who they are and who funds them. This crap could have been shut down years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    Our law states

CRIMINAL LAW (DEFENCE AND THE DWELLING) ACT 2011

2.— (1) Notwithstanding the generality of any other enactment or rule of law and subject to subsections (2) and (3), it shall not be an offence for a person who is in his or her dwelling, or for a person who is a lawful occupant in a dwelling, to use force against another person or the property of another person where—

(a) he or she believes the other person has entered or is entering the dwelling as a trespasser for the purpose of committing a criminal act, and

(b) the force used is only such as is reasonable in the circumstances as he or she believes them to be—

(i) to protect himself or herself or another person present in the dwelling from injury, assault, detention or death caused by a criminal act,

(ii) to protect his or her property or the property of another person from appropriation, destruction or damage caused by a criminal act, or

(iii) to prevent the commission of a crime or to effect, or assist in effecting, a lawful arrest.

(4) It is immaterial whether a belief is justified or not if it is honestly held but in considering whether the person using the force honestly held the belief, the court or the jury, as the case may be, shall have regard to the presence or absence of reasonable grounds for the person so believing and all other relevant circumstances.

(5) It is immaterial whether the person using the force had a safe and practicable opportunity to retreat from the dwelling before using the force concerned.

(7) The use of force shall not exclude the use of force causing death.

The real question is does this rise to the level of a terroristic threat. If it does, shouldn't this then fall to the Department of Homeland Security, the US AG, and the FBI?

Come on President Trump. Tell your dogs to sic'em. Get them and their funding source.

F*** them the hell UP!
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    The real question is does this rise to the level of a terroristic threat. If it does, shouldn't this then fall to the Department of Homeland Security, the US AG, and the FBI?

Come on President Trump. Tell your dogs to sic'em. Get them and their funding source.

F*** them the hell UP!
    I rather get the feeling that the plan is to give them enough rope, let em hang themselves, while the white hats gather all the data on the funding, members, where their "go signals" are coming from- and then squash em like the little insects they are.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    For crowd control I think shotgun might be most effective.
    Or a flame thrower. They can wreck a gathering pretty quickly. Make for one hell of a drive by too.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Half a dozen kvetchers with a few poster board signs and you guys want to brake out the heavy artillery? Come on. Get real.

Brake out the popcorn until they become a obvious threat. Right now they're just annoying. Want to bet on by how many the fake news media will inflate their numbers? 60? 100?

Central east coast weather is supposed to turn cold this weekend. Who really thinks these fair weather latte sippers are going to be chanting in the snow and ice? I don't.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Article with more details:

'They were threatening me and my family': Tucker Carlson's home targeted by protesters

Allyson Chiu, The Washington Post Published 3:23 am PST, Thursday, November 8, 2018
    https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...r-13373987.php

FILE - In this March 2, 2017, file photo, Tucker Carlson, host of "Tucker Carlson Tonight," poses for photos in a Fox News Channel studio in New York. Carlson says he's shocked his segments this week on a South African policy on land reform should be considered an appeal to white nationalists - let alone spark an international incident. (AP Photo/Richard Drew, File) Photo: Richard Drew / Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages. There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C. "I called my wife," Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. "She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door." His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time.

But it wasn't a home invasion. It was a protest. According to now-deleted social media posts shared by Smash Racism DC, a local anti-facist organization whose members have been tied to other demonstrations against prominent Republican figures, activists showed up outside Carlson's home Wednesday and they had a message for him. "Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home," one person could be heard saying in the since-deleted video. The person, using a bullhorn, accused Carlson of "promoting hate" and "an ideology that has led to thousands of people dying." "We want you to know, we know where you sleep at night," the person concluded, before leading the group to chant, "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!"

Roughly 20 people had gathered outside Carlson's residence, said Lt. Jon Pongratz with the Metropolitan Police Department of D.C. Authorities received a call at about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and responded "within a few minutes,"
    Pongratz told The Post. Carlson said the protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address. The group called Carlson a "racist scumbag" and demanded that he "leave town," according to posts on Twitter. A woman was also overheard in one of the deleted videos saying she wanted to "bring a pipe bomb" to his house, he said.

"It wasn't a protest. It was a threat," said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal critics, for inflammatory rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. "They weren't protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren't asking me to change anything. They weren't protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ... They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in." He added that he still does not know who was behind the protest, but plans to find out.

On Twitter, Smash Racism DC accused Carlson of spreading "fear into our homes" every night, taking particular issue with his comments about the migrant caravan. "Tonight you're reminded that we have a voice," a now-deleted tweet read. "Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either." The host's address, as well as the addresses of his brother and good friend Neil Patel, with whom he co-founded the conservative media site the Daily Caller, were shared in tweets from Smash Racism DC's account. In a Facebook post that included video of the gathering, the group wrote, "Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!" Following backlash and news reports, Twitter deleted the problematic tweets and suspended the group's account early Thursday morning. The Facebook video was also taken down, but the page is still up. A request for comment made to the group's Facebook page early Thursday has not been returned.

Hours after the protesters dispersed, police were still stationed near his home, Pongratz said, adding the block will be under "special attention" for "as long as needed." "We're going to keep an eye on the block and the area because of the earlier disturbance to make sure that nothing escalates," he said, noting that the increased security was a decision made by police. "We wanted to make sure that it stayed safe ... in case they do come back."

News of the protest and doxxing, revealing personal information on the internet, prompted widespread condemnation from not just conservative-leaning journalists or Fox News personalities but also media members who are critical of Carlson. Megyn Kelly, the former Fox News personality who is reportedly in exit talks with NBC, called the demonstration "stomach-turning." "This has to stop," Kelly tweeted, sharing a video of the protesters. "Who are we? What are we becoming? @TuckerCarlson is tough & can handle a lot, but he does not deserve this. His family does not deserve this." Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume decried it as "revolting, and frightening." Daily Wire reporter Amanda Prestigiacomo tweeted that the protesters were "cowards" for going to Carlson's home while he was taping his show. S.E. Cupp, a CNN host, wrote on Twitter that the activists' actions were "not okay," adding, "don't do this." Washington Post columnist Max Boot, who has been critical of Carlson, also spoke out against the protest. "I think Tucker is a terrible influence on modern America but that doesn't justify harassing him at home," Boot tweeted. "Go high, not low."

In his nightly newsletter, CNN's Brian Stelter dedicated a section to the protest titled, "Tucker Carlson does not deserve this." Stelter also shared screenshots of the newsletter on Twitter. "You can love or hate Fox's Tucker Carlson, but we should all be able to see that this protester behavior is wrong," the newsletter read. Quoting the responses from Kelly and Boot, Stelter wrote, "I agree. Get a permit for a protest outside Carlson's office if you want. But don't chant 'we know where you sleep at night' outside his home."

Carlson, a longtime D.C. resident, said he went to "great lengths" to keep his home address private because of his family, who were all "very upset" by the protesters. He added that he loves his home and neighborhood and does not want to move. "They think of Northwest D.C. as a tranquil sanctuary where they know everyone and everyone is nice," he said. "They think of this as the greatest place in the world."

Now, Carlson is worried about leaving his family alone at home. "How can you go out for dinner and leave the kids at home at this point?" he said. "If they're talking about pipe bombs ... how do you live like that?" He added that he also doesn't know what he's going to do about checking the mail. In October, pipe bombs were mailed across the country to high-profile critics of President Trump. "I probably won't open another package sent to our house from now on," Carlson said.

Wednesday night's events are the latest in a spate of harassment aimed at prominent politicians and media outlets, ranging from being heckled in restaurants to receiving packages containing explosive devices. While he is no stranger to threats, Carlson said this time things went "too far." "I don't think I should be threatened in our house," he said. "I think I should fight back, and I plan to." He added: "I'm not going to be bullied and intimidated."
    Last edited by 1911user; 11-08-2018 at 10:05 AM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by 1911user View Post
    "I probably won't open another package sent to our house from now on," Carlson said.
    I'm not on anyone's hit list far as I know, but I wouldn't open an unexpected package from an unknown source. At least, I wouldn't open it by hand.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

His wife dialed 911. Where are the police? How come the perp who cracked his door is not reported in custody? Damaging property is a crime not a protest. Trespassing with the intent to do harm? Credible physical threats isn't that a definition of verbal assault? Isn't planing to bomb someone or their home with a pipe bomb illegal? Aren't all these things illegal? It's past time to enforce the law.

20 protestors? Really? I count 6.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    They're acting like they lost every race last night.

Not a good look at all...

Plus, why Tucker? I know he's a strong conservative voice, but he's a TV guy. Seems like they would pick a bigger target...

"Bigger targets" would probably be high ranking politicians. People like that generally have very qualified (and armed) professional security teams (who have zero sense of humor in these matters) protecting them. So, much like the common street thug or bully, antifa will only go after weaker targets that would be safer for them to harass and attack.

Not known for advanced logical thought, these knuckleheads should still know even the worst fascist is allowed to protect his family.

I'm not saying anything bad about Carlson, watch him regularly.

Whatever they are being paid, it won't be enough. The few there on principle need long jail sentences.

If in fact his door is damaged, we better see a perp walk soon.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

As others in this thread have already noted, this is how people end up getting shot.

Up to this point, antifa has gotten by pretty well, all things considered, but if they keep this mess up then, sooner or later, this will end up going badly for one, unlucky and stupid, soul. Somebody, somewhere, will pick on the the wrong person and it will end up with a protestor getting shot and ending up seriously injured or even killed outright for their trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenO View Post
    "Bigger targets" would probably be high ranking politicians. People like that generally have very qualified (and armed) professional security teams (who have zero sense of humor in these matters) protecting them. So, much like the common street thug or bully, antifa will only go after weaker targets that would be safer for them to harass and attack.
    These are terror tactics. IMHO the left wants a martyr. The law has to stop these "protests" now, before Antifa finds out the hard way those so called soft targets may not be.