Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY FUNG RED ALERT: Antifa Mob Currently Outside Home of Tucker Carlson
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    In this situation my Remington 870 Express would diminish antifa numbers....quickly.
    a yes indeed!! a few rounds of #1 buck goes a long way to improve local traffic flow
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    a yes indeed!! a few rounds of #1 buck goes a long way to improve local traffic flow
    ...with minimal ballistics trail.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

They're acting like they lost every race last night.

Not a good look at all...

Plus, why Tucker? I know he's a strong conservative voice, but he's a TV guy. Seems like they would pick a bigger target...

When Tuckers show ended this evening he said he was taking the next 2 days off and he will not be back until Monday..........

Wonder if that has anything to do with what is going on at his home.
    Mongo only pawn in game of life

Do what's needed to ensure that you're better at something worthwhile come Monday morning than you were on Friday afternoon.

The time to improve your skills and capabilities is not the moment when you wish you'd already done it long ago. And disasters large and small don't make appointments.

ABSOLUTELY!!!
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Mr. MRE Spoon
    🥄
    ‏ @bad_jujuu
    38m38 minutes ago

#BREAKING
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Tucker is a hunter..fisherman..I think he is a bird hunter...How 'bout him opening up with a full open choke of birdshot at thirty yards or so on them...I bet he has a little more in his home armory too.....windsail...

how about the law showing up and keeping the neighborhood quiet and peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I'm waiting for them to go after a conservative politician in this same fashion. If they make the mistake of hurting said politician then expect a crack down ala Kent State style.
    That would possibly work in their favor though, martyrdom and media saturation.

Seems to me, the more the avg Jo sees of these chits, the less they like Democrats. Hopefully, many d voting neighbor types are being inconvenienced and alarmed right now.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    I am totally shocked at what's happening.........We are entering a very uncertain time in our history.
    This is Phase 2 of the Communist Revolution. There are 4 phases, each one takes up to five years to complete. Russia took a total of 7 years for all four phases, China took two years. The U.S.A. has been in phase 2 since the 1920's when the Red Scare commenced.

Phase 2 in a country with an armed citizenry, concealed carry and MMA is stupid idea, but then Anti-Fa isn't exactly the best and brightest the commies have to offer.

If this were happening in your neighborhood, would you help your neighbor or hide?
    "Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference." Gladius Republicae!
    "...use gold like it's gunpowder..."

Train and be ready, for that day will come!

Quote Originally Posted by Voortrekker View Post
    This is Phase 2 of the Communist Revolution. There are 4 phases, each one takes up to five years to complete. Russia took a total of 7 years for all four phases, China took two years. The U.S.A. has been in phase 2 since the 1920's when the Red Scare commenced.

Phase 2 in a country with an armed citizenry, concealed carry and MMA is stupid idea, but then Anti-Fa isn't exactly the best and brightest the commies have to offer.

If this were happening in your neighborhood, would you help your neighbor or hide?
    Good question!
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I'd be setting on the front porch just begging for one of those ****ers to cross the line. Kill one might as well kill'em all.

Sooner or later they are going to run into someone of like mind.

Texas has 'Castle Law'...means we have the legal right to protect ourselves and our homes by whatever means necessary. And being disabled means, for me, a fist is as dangerous as a gun...
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    They're acting like they lost every race last night.

Not a good look at all...

Plus, why Tucker? I know he's a strong conservative voice, but he's a TV guy. Seems like they would pick a bigger target...
    Seems like they pushed back hard against Dobbs, way back when he was a big voice against illegals and had a show, too.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Murt View Post
    how about the law showing up and keeping the neighborhood quiet and peaceful
    I tell you what, if it was my house these apes were doing this to, I’d be standing on the front porch with a locked and loaded AR, and a battle pouch with 6 more standard-cap mags. F’ers come onto my yard and the shooting starts.

By God I swear it.

Discussed years ago.

Help.

At our advanced ages.... from afar.... ~150 yards give or take.

My binary trigger would put flight to those spineless hipster scum PDQ....

At least it's cooler outside.

Much more pleasant to wear plates.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    My binary trigger would put flight to those spineless hipster scum PDQ....
    opportunity knocks when one least expects it. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    opportunity knocks when one least expects it. Stay tuned.
    especially when he lives on the fringes of Portland-East.

Deplorable

RetiredFireCaptain
    ‏ @nendaas1
    1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING: 🚨🚨#LIBERALS HAVE DECLARED WAR ON @FOXNEWS AND CONSERVATIVES

DC #Antifa Publishes Home Addresses of #TuckerCarlson and His Brother -- As Well As #AnnCoulter, #NeilPatel, and #SeanHannity

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-sean-hannity/
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    RetiredFireCaptain
    ‏ @nendaas1
    1m1 minute ago

DC #Antifa Publishes Home Addresses of #TuckerCarlson and His Brother -- As Well As #AnnCoulter, #NeilPatel, and #SeanHannity

Wonder if this had anything to do with fox being even more a CNN sister station than normal last night?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Discussed years ago.

Help.

from an unseen place comes a sound unheard . . .

It will... without doubt.... be unseen but will sound like all hell breaking loose.

I would think a supressed ruger 10-22 from across the street would do wonders

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    We ain't got no streets.

Will a 168 Gr. BTHP from across the field suffice?

I prefer the Hornady 165 grn SST, but yea, a nice 308 is good out here in the country, but where Tucker lives. I think they do have streets

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    RetiredFireCaptain
    ‏ @nendaas1
    1m1 minute ago

Big mistake on their part. But hey it is their funeral. I know Sean Hannity is well healed as well as his security and has been in waiting. I think Ann is to. But commies will be commies.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

the commies want blood in the streets...…….let loose the dogs of war.....but there are no true winners for the divisions and insanity will increase and come to all areas sooner or later......IMO
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Sean Hannity is well healed
    ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I have no doubt that a good time would be had by all
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I'd be setting on the front porch just begging for one of those ****ers to cross the line. Kill one might as well kill'em all.

Sooner or later they are going to run into someone of like mind.
    It is said, "After the first one, the rest are free..."

OldARcher
    Romans 10:8-10 (ESV)
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

? ?
    I think that was a malapprosition of a generetically unused archaical terminatium.

Deplorable

Discussed years ago.

Help.

Aye, depending upon the weapon, out to 1km (6.5 Creedmoor), otherwise, out to 750m+, 5.56X45 NATO...

They have sown the wind, and shall be caught away by the whirlwind...

OldARcher
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

? ?
    By way of explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiikXf-vMHQ

Aye. Gemtech, Sure Fire, and Thunder Beast... Not quite silent, but truly deadly...

OldARcher

? ?
    He carries and practices weekly at the range. Also has an unknown assorted firepower in the house according to him. Yes I do live in the West and we really talk like that. We don't shoot people out here. We pipe daylight through them.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

We ain't got no streets.

Will a 168 Gr. BTHP from across the field suffice?
    Hornady 147gr ELD-M, 6.5 Creedmoor...

OldARcher

I'm still trying to figger out the Smokepole video.

I'd help my neighbor. (With plenty of FIREPOWER!!!!)

BTW, the communists aren't the source of all this conflict....their handlers, the Deep State otherwise known as the Illuminati are the ones pulling the strings. (unfortunately, so very few know this)
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.