Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Polio Cases Spread From Illegals Rise Dramatically Almost 300 Cases and rising
+ Reply to Thread

Polio Cases Spread From Illegals Rise Dramatically Almost 300 Cases and rising

Polio Cases Spread From Illegals Rise Dramatically
    Almost 300 Cases And Soaring

http://rense.com/general96/polio-cas...nd-soaring.php

By Patricia Doyle PhD
    Exclusive To Rense.com
    11-6-18

The Fox News story below is a total CDC BS obfuscation.

There are 200+ cases and 80 more confirmed which now totals nearly 300 cases of Polio. It is 100% clear and certain that illegals brought the polio here.
    I believe it first showed up in 2014 after Obama let the so-called 'unaccompanied minors' come in. It got worse around 2016 when we had an increase in illegals trying to get into the US before Trump could get his legislation passed and cut immigration.

Because we now essentially have open borders...nearly 2,000 a day come in...we will see more and more Polio hitting American youngsters.

I refuse to call it 'Polio-Like Illness' or 'Mystery Polio-Like illness' or AFM. These are lies. Why does the CDC try to hide what this devastating outbreak is? It is what it is...POLIO...and it won't be the only tragic disease to hit us this year.

When the savages invade during this military coup - and we are living under a military junta - some of the deadly new (for us) diseases Americans will face are Polio, Cholera, Chagas. Chagas is hitting us BIG TIME. Probably over 90% of the illegals coming in are infected with Chagas. Make no mistake, Chagas is fatal and there is no treatment for it.

Thanks to Obama and now Trump, we Americans are also facing Whooping Cough, Diphtheria, TB and VERY-resistant MDR TB, Leprosy, Murine Typhus, Hepatitis A, B, C and E as well as Measles, Rubella, Mumps and Chickenpox.

Our vaccines don't help as these are foreign strains and like the mutated Polio virus, they will evade our vaccines. We are also seeing Malaria and worms, parasites and bacteria, etc, etc. Influenza is also coming in and is not covered in this year's flu tax for those who rely on flu shots.

Want more? How about Yellow Fever, Zika Virus and Dengue Hemorrhagic plus the South American Hemorrhagic viruses like Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever, etc.

Nearly 300 cases of Polio now, as I said, and these are the 'symptomatic' cases. There are probably many more cases undiagnosed or asymptomatic. Even if a person is asymptomatic, they can still transmit the Polio virus to others.

In short, we are now living under a state of Military Coup. And Trump can't do a thing about it. If he tries, they will take him out. Most governments throughout Latin America are also Military juntas. We are now Third World and the same goes for our once free and democratic America.

Maybe an armed well-regulated militia can end the coup. Let's not forget...whether or not you like Trump, he is the duly elected President. I did not vote for anyone in the Pentagon.

Thus is a democratic republic, one Nation Under GOD - not Allah - with Liberty and Justice for all.

Patty

So, nearly 300 cases of Polio now and the CDC keeps lying and covering it up...

Here is the CDC BS article from Fox News...
    https://www.fox4now.com/newsy/ cdc-investigates-over-200- cases-of-rare-poliolike- illness

Watch Oregon Moms Give CDC An 'F' In Handling Polio
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/ 05/health/afm-polio-like- illness-bn/index.html

I agree that this illness is most likely tied to illegal immigration. But if it were a mutated version of the polio virus, I think the medical community would have already been able to identify the cause of the illness. So far, no one has been able to definitely nail down a cause.

They stopped making iron lungs a long time ago.
    The illegals will get free medical care for this (at least up to the point where a non-existent iron lung is needed).
    Actual Americans? Yer on your own!

More Fourth World problems with hefty First World price tags.
    Shrug. Maybe Occasional Cortex will eventually figure out a way to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayola View Post
    I agree that this illness is most likely tied to illegal immigration. But if it were a mutated version of the polio virus, I think the medical community would have already been able to identify the cause of the illness. So far, no one has been able to definitely nail down a cause.
    Maybe because the CDC is more concerned with politics than science and medicine. I lost ALL respect for them after the Ebola scare. Bunch of media hungry dumb asses. Anyway, they would probably rather not identify it as such because, Polio is f*****g terrifying! It was a bit before my time, but I've known people older than me who came down with it, and were crippled to a certain extent (and they were the lucky ones). Can't imagine iron lungs, or worrying that my Polio stricken kid might end up in one. HATE vaccines, but if I had kids, that is one vaccine they would get.

These illegals are killing us in many ways and the Dems can't get enough of them in our country!! I hope to God that Trump can stop this madness and get a lot of them out of here. I don't think it's fair for us to watch our own children die from diseases they bring and to suffer so!!

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwings View Post
    These illegals are killing us in many ways and the Dems can't get enough of them in our country!! I hope to God that Trump can stop this madness and get a lot of them out of here. I don't think it's fair for us to watch our own children die from diseases they bring and to suffer so!!
    Nothing is fair in war.
    This IS an invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayola View Post
    BULL!

They are already CALLING it a "type" of Myelitis.

The proper name of polio is Poliomyelitis---and they are OBSCURING what this new disease IS (a VARIANT of polio) by calling it acute flaccid myelitis.

acute flaccid myelitis or AFM, appears to be caused by a viral infection, but health officials have been unable to link cases with any single specific virus. It causes symptoms ranging from muscle weakness to complete paralysis.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ss-u-s-n919576

They know DAMNED WELL what it is, and where it's coming from----

but it's not "politically correct" to SAY so.

Don't you remember how they covered up the EBOLA crisis?
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Why does the CDC try to hide what this devastating outbreak is?

JMO-----this is biological warfare and is being promoted or at least tolerated by our own gov

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Maybe because the CDC is more concerned with politics than science and medicine. I lost ALL respect for them after the Ebola scare. Bunch of media hungry dumb asses. Anyway, they would probably rather not identify it as such because, Polio is f*****g terrifying! It was a bit before my time, but I've known people older than me who came down with it, and were crippled to a certain extent (and they were the lucky ones). Can't imagine iron lungs, or worrying that my Polio stricken kid might end up in one. HATE vaccines, but if I had kids, that is one vaccine they would get.
    the CURRENT POLIO VACCINES WON"T DO ANY GOOD.

This is a NEW variant (mutated).

There IS NO VACCINE for it yet.

People are coming down with the disease who HAVE HAD THE POLIO VACCINATION.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

That mutation problem occurred to me after I posted.
    NOT good.

We all knew this was going to happen. So now people are dying from the illegals coming in.

Looking for a spike in drug resistant TB for the same reason.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

The director for the CDC needs to be fired as he has not the best interests of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    The director for the CDC needs to be fired as he has not the best interests of the country.
    Should of been done when they contained them in large rooms for weeks and then dispersed through out the nation by bus.....with the CDC in charge?

I wonder if this could be from vacines? Has this been debunked?

At least on Ellis Island they did some medical screening. Do we even keep them in any sort of quarantine before releasing them into the general US population with catch and release? Thousands seem to enter without being caught daily.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

I've been following this story - the real one, and the NO ONE KNOWS where exactly the new variant/mutation of the disease has come from and I've seen no evidence (so far anyway) that the children and babies coming down with it have any direct contact with migrant legal or illegal.

Other diseases like TB are higher in the migrant populations, but Polio had been largely wiped out, even in South and Central America by vaccine programs over the last 60 years or so.

My personal hunch (and that is only what it is) is that the original disease and/or one very much like it; but probably the original has mutated to the point where the vaccines are no longer effective.

That was almost certain to happen eventually but since some terrifying amount of research money these days (like 90 percent) comes from drug companies; finding new vaccines for old killers that might mutate hasn't been high on the priority list.

In the "old days" the US Taxpayer and the Military funded a great deal of academic research on diseases and even drugs because it was considered a matter of National Security by the WWII generation who could still remember childhoods filled with epidemics including the 1918 flu.

My Mother used to take me to visit the graves of the children she babysat for as a teenager (there were three or four of them) who died during that last few rounds of polio.

She told me about EVERYTHING being shut down by legal orders: no swimming pools, theaters, sometimes even church attendance for weeks to try to stop the spread of the disease.

Science now knows that the plague in the 6th century was the same as the Black Death of the 14th century but the symptoms were wildly different because it was a different mutation (both versions killed humans).

I am a lot more worried about this new disease variant because there may be no way to stop it; then I am about the background of where it came from because in this case it probably didn't come up from the Southern Border - other stuff yes, but probably not this one.

IF this version acts like the older version of the disease, expect huge outbreaks next Summer, I hope not but this could be the wake up call I've been talking about here for years that reminds Americans why Public Health is a good idea and how not all disease is somehow the "fault" of a bad lifestyle (blame the victim so we don't have to pay anything towards prevention).

tic tock..
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

AFM is a polio-like illness. The polio vaccine doesn't prevent this one. From what I've read it affects those under the age of 4 with polio-like symptoms and starts out like a common cold. I have little ones so I'm following this closely. If people would just stay home and keep their kids home when they are sick, it might help to prevent the spread!

I was around when Polio was stalking the streets. Of a HS class of 48, we ended up one dead, one crippled.

Whatever this is, it ain't the original Polio.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    BULL!

They are already CALLING it a "type" of Myelitis.

The proper name of polio is Poliomyelitis---and they are OBSCURING what this new disease IS (a VARIANT of polio) by calling it acute flaccid myelitis.

acute flaccid myelitis or AFM, appears to be caused by a viral infection, but health officials have been unable to link cases with any single specific virus. It causes symptoms ranging from muscle weakness to complete paralysis.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ss-u-s-n919576

They know DAMNED WELL what it is, and where it's coming from----

but it's not "politically correct" to SAY so.

Don't you remember how they covered up the EBOLA crisis?
    Don’t forget they changed the definition of polio after the vaccines came out.

Perhaps the most egregious example of clever sleight of hand (… not to mention the outright, blatant rewriting of history) on the part of public health officials in the United States occurred in 1954 when the U.S. government changed the diagnostic criteria for polio.1 It was the year that medical researcher and virologist Jonas Salk produced his inactivated injectable polio vaccine (IPV). The vaccine was licensed in 1955 and began to be used to inoculate millions of children against polio.

The Salk vaccine has been widely hailed as the vanquisher of polio, and it is commonly used as the shining example of how vaccines are the miracle drugs for combating infectious diseases… and now even against diseases that are not infectious. Pick any disease, illness or disorder you want. You got cancer, cholera, peanut allergies, stress, obesity… we’ll develop a vaccine for it.

What the apologists for the Salk vaccine regurgitate from a common script (… some might say scripture) is that before the vaccine was introduced and tested on one million children—the so-called “Polio Pioneers”—in 19542 more than 50,000 people in the U.S. were contracting polio each year, and that by the end of the 1950s the numbers were down to less than 10,000.3 Ergo, the Salk vaccine saved the U.S. from polio. Open and shut case.

Hmm, not so fast.

What is conveniently omitted from this heroic story is that the reason the number of polio cases in the U.S. dropped so precipitously following the mass introduction of the Salk vaccine in 1955 was not medical, but rather administrative. Yes it’s true, in 1952 there were 52,879 reported cases of polio in the U.S. And yes, in 1955 the number went down to 28,985, and by 1959 it had dropped to 8,425.3 But first of all, it’s important to note that the numbers were already declining significantly prior to the initial use of the Salk vaccine. In 1953, there were 35,592 cases of polio in the U.S.3 So there were other things going on in the U.S. at the time totally unrelated to the Salk vaccine.

More importantly, though, in 1954 the U.S. government simply redefined polio. Yes, the government can do that. It does this kind of stuff occasionally in order to help it meet its public policy objectives when it is unable to actually achieve them. How often have you heard of Congress playing smoke and mirrors, gimmicks with the national budget deficit, or on the issue of the unemployment rate? Exactly.

When it comes to government and public policy, the truth is seldom absolute. That’s just the nature of the beast.

According to Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics of the University of North Carolina School of Public Health:

In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis.1
    As I wrote in my piece “The Salk ‘Miracle’ Myth“…

Under the new definition of polio, thousands of cases which would have previously been counted as polio would no longer be counted as polio. The change in the definition laid the groundwork for creating the impression that the Salk vaccine was effective.4
    So as radio broadcaster Paul Harvey used to say for decades at the close of each of his charming commentaries, “And now you know… the rest of the story.”

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/...was-redefined/
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

In 1946, (?)they closed State Fairs and County Fairs because of polio. By 1952, I had lost one classmate to it and another crippled. And then it was stopped by re-defining the disease?

Surely you jest.

Vaccine-derived Polio Spreading in “Polio-free” India
    Yet Again Children Are Left Paralyzed From Oral Polio Vaccines

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vac...lio-free-india

by Christina England, Health Impact News

On June 17, 2016, the International Business Times (IBT) reported that a strain of the vaccine-derived polio virus has been discovered in Hyderabad, India, and experts have warned that the likelihood of more cases being discovered over the next year is extremely likely.

Reporters stated that:

Experts also said that India’s current immunisation programme, which involves the use of Oral Polio vaccine (OPV), may also pose the risk of the spread of the disease.
    They continued:

OPV has a weak or attentuated virus that triggers immune response in children to fight against polio. However, in rare cases when a child excretes the virus, it may multiply in sewage, and undergo mutations which lead to transmission of the disease.
    Further, the IBT stated:

However, children who were earlier immunised with the trivalent vaccine (which had P1, P2 and P3 strains) may continue excreting P2 strains for at least sometime. There is also a perceived threat that children who have been immunised now may be prone to infection since they did not get P2 strain of vaccine, according to scroll.in.
    Vaccine-derived Polio: Nothing New
    However, this information is nothing new. In 2015, we reported that the oral polio vaccination had been banned in the U.S. since 2000, because too many children who had received the vaccine had subsequently developed vaccine-associated paralytic polio (VAPP), which is a serious side effect of the vaccine.

The World Health Organization (WHO) had known about this for many years, but instead of banning this vaccination as one would have expected them to, they vowed to keep using the vaccine until the wild polio virus has been eradicated.

They stated:

Despite its many advantages, OPV carries the risk of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) particularly among infants who receive the vaccine for the first time and their contacts. In addition, when polio vaccine coverage is low in the population, this live attenuated vaccine may revert its virulence and transmissibility and pose additional risk for emergence of vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs), which have been associated with outbreaks. Because of these risks, OPV use will be discontinued worldwide once the goal of eradicating all wild poliovirus (WPV transmission) is achieved.
    And the WHO is not the only organization to know that oral polio vaccines can cause vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis.

The CDC Spills the Beans

In 2012, the CDC wrote a press release titled Update on Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses — Worldwide, April 2011–June 2012. They wrote:

In 1988, the World Health Assembly resolved to eradicate poliomyelitis worldwide. One of the main tools used in polio eradication efforts has been the live, attenuated oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV). This inexpensive vaccine is administered easily by mouth, makes recent recipients resistant to infection by wild polioviruses (WPVs), and provides long-term protection against paralytic disease through durable humoral immunity.

Nonetheless, rare cases of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis can occur both among immunologically normal OPV recipients and their contacts and among persons who are immunodeficient. In addition, vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs) can emerge to cause polio outbreaks in areas with low OPV coverage and can replicate for years in persons who are immunodeficient. (emphasis added)
    They continued:

In 2011, a new outbreak of circulating VDPVs (cVDPVs) was identified in Yemen; a second VDPV isolate, related to a previously reported VDPV isolate, signaled an outbreak in Mozambique; and VDPV circulation re-emerged in Madagascar. An outbreak that began in Somalia in 2008 continued until December 2011. Outbreaks in Nigeria and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) identified in 2005 and 2008, respectively, continued in 2012. Niger experienced a new cVDPV importation from Nigeria in 2011. Twelve newly identified persons in six middle-income countries were found to excrete immunodeficiency-associated VDPVs (iVDPVs), and VDPVs were found among healthy persons and environmental samples in 13 countries. To prevent VDPV emergence and spread, all countries should maintain high vaccination coverage against all three poliovirus serotypes; OPV use will be discontinued worldwide once all WPV transmission is interrupted.
    Further, they stated that:

VDPVs can cause paralytic polio in humans and have the potential for sustained circulation. VDPVs resemble WPVs biologically and differ from most vaccine-related poliovirus (VRPV) isolates by having genetic properties consistent with prolonged replication or transmission. VDPVs were first identified by sequence analyses of poliovirus isolates. (emphasis added)
    Subsequently, the CDC recommended that the best way to deal with this problem was to mass vaccinate and stated that:

To prevent VDPV emergence and spread, all countries should maintain high vaccination coverage against all three poliovirus serotypes.
    For those of you who are unaware, immunodeficiency disorders occur when the body’s immune response is reduced or absent. In other words, governments worldwide are actively promoting a vaccine that they know will cause millions of vulnerable, sick and immunodeficient children to develop vaccine-induced polio.

The Tragedies Mount

Bill Gates administering the live oral polio vaccine in India. His foundation funds much of the vaccine programs in India.

Despite knowing the facts, both the WHO and the CDC, over the years, have continued to vaccinate tiny children in developing countries with multiple doses of the OPV vaccination. According to the Indian vaccination schedule reproduced by the website Parentree, children in India should receive a total of six doses of the OPV vaccination and four doses of the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) by the age of five years.

This means that, before the tender age of five, each child in India, according to the vaccination schedule set by their government, should receive a whopping TEN doses of various polio vaccinations as required by their government.

This is total madness, especially when you consider that Bill Gates has been stating for years that polio has been eradicated in India.

Parentree stated:

Immunizations are critical to protect babies and children from various illnesses. Here is some basic information on Indian immunizations and schedules, that Indian parents can learn from. Ultimately, your paediatrician is the right resource for you to discuss immunizations for your child.

Here is a typical immunization schedule recommended by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.

This schedule was last updated in August 2008 by the Indian Academy of Pediatrics. Our timetable below reflects that update.

Changes made in August 2008:

The Tetanus vaccine was changed from Td to Tdap, thus adding more pertussis protection
    HPV vaccine has been added to protect girls/women against a common cause of cervical cancer
    Rotavirus vaccine has been added to the list
    IPV has been added to the list
    Here is the published vaccination chart that Parentree advertises on their website:

AGE – VACCINES

Birth – BCG, OPV, Hepatitis B
    6 weeks – DTP, OPV+IPV, Hepatitis B, Hib, PCV
    10 weeks – DTP, OPV+IPV, Hib, PCV
    14 weeks – DTP, OPV+IPV, Hepatitis B, Hib, PCV
    9 months – Measles
    1 year – Varicella
    15 months – MMR, PCV Booster
    16 months – Hib Booster
    18 months – DTP Booster, OPV+IPV Booster
    2 years – Typhoid
    2 years 1 month – Hepatitis A
    2 years 7 months – Hepatitis A
    5 years – DTP Booster, OPV Booster, Typhoid
    10 years – Tdap, HPV

Tens of Thousands of Cases of Vaccine-Induced Polio Being Reported

As expected, this has caused mass devastation throughout India and, in 2012, Dr. Mercola reported that:

A paper published earlier this year in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics should have made headlines around the globe, as it estimated there were 47,500 cases of a polio-like condition linked to children in India receiving repeated doses of oral polio vaccine in 2011 alone. The incidence of non-polio Accute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) in India is now 12 times higher than expected and coincides with huge increases in OPV doses being given to children in the quest to ‘eradicate’ wild type polio infection and paralysis.
    Researchers reported:

…while India has been polio-free for a year, there has been a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). In 2011, there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated. The principle of primum-non-nocere [First, do no harm] was violated.

He continued by stating:

Another way the public is being misled about India’s claims to be polio-free is that live virus polio vaccine is causing vaccine strain polio in an unknown number of children and adults. The problem is that, while the oral vaccine has reined in wild polio, persons recently vaccinated with the live attenuated oral polio vaccine can shed vaccine strain virus in their body fluids for weeks and, in some cases, both the recently vaccinated and close contacts of the recently vaccinated can come down with vaccine strain polio. Poor sanitation, including open sewage in underdeveloped countries, where drinking water is too often also used for bathing and disposal of human waste, can make it easy for vaccine strain polio virus to be transmitted.
    These were the facts and figures being reported by Dr. Mercola in 2012. However, since his report was written, even more cases have been reported.

In 2014, Health Impact News reported that vaccine induced polio was on the rise. We stated that:

There is a dirty secret in the vaccine business that is very well documented: the live oral polio vaccine can actually spread polio and causes ‘non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP).’
    We also stated that:

Government surveillance data show that while India is set to be tagged as polio-free, it has actually become the nation with the world’s highest rate of NPAFP incidence. In the past 13 months, India has reported 53,563 cases of NPAFP at a national rate of 12 per 100,000 children—way above the global benchmark set by WHO of 2 per 100,000.
    What is the WHO Going to Do?

In poorer areas of countries like Pakistan parent resistance to forced OPV vaccination programs are opposed by force. Children are often vaccinated right in the streets, irregardless of whether or not they have already been vaccinated for polio. Photograph: Mohammad Sajjad/AP

It appears that the WHO does not care in the slightest that thousands of children are being paralyzed throughout India and the developing world. Once again, in 2015, instead of banning the vaccine worldwide they continued to repeat their mantra.

They stated:

Oral polio vaccine (OPV) contains an attenuated (weakened) vaccine-virus, activating an immune response in the body. When a child is immunized with OPV, the weakened vaccine-virus replicates in the intestine for a limited period, thereby developing immunity by building up antibodies. During this time, the vaccine-virus is also excreted. In areas of inadequate sanitation, this excreted vaccine-virus can spread in the immediate community (and this can offer protection to other children through ‘passive’ immunization), before eventually dying out.

On rare occasions, if a population is seriously under-immunized, an excreted vaccine-virus can continue to circulate for an extended period of time. The longer it is allowed to survive, the more genetic changes it undergoes. In very rare instances, the vaccine-virus can genetically change into a form that can paralyse – this is what is known as a circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus (cVDPV).

It takes a long time for a cVDPV to occur. Generally, the strain will have been allowed to circulate in an un- or under-immunized population for a period of at least 12 months. Circulating VDPVs occur when routine or supplementary immunization activities (SIAs) are poorly conducted and a population is left susceptible to poliovirus, whether from vaccine-derived or wild poliovirus. Hence, the problem is not with the vaccine itself, but low vaccination coverage. If a population is fully immunized, they will be protected against both vaccine-derived and wild polioviruses.
    As they had done previously, instead of banning the vaccine once and for all, the WHO can be seen shifting the blame away from the vaccines by stating that, although VDPVs can be caused by the vaccine, the problem was not with the vaccine itself, but due to low coverage.

However, reporter Jagannath Chatterjee disagrees. He believes that vaccines alone cannot eradicate polio and in 2015, he reported that:

Activist and physician Anant Phadke and C Sathyamala, epidemiologist who has been working on community health projects in different parts of the country for over 20 years, argued that it is not possible to eradicate polio, a disease primarily of poor sanitation and nutrition, with a vaccine. Polio-like paralysis can also be caused by other factors. DDT and other pesticides, exposure to lead and arsenic, other neurotoxins, injections, and vaccinations can trigger paralysis. Thus a holistic approach was needed to tackle the disease.
    According to Mr. Chatterjee, polio itself rarely causes paralysis and explained that:

Medical textbooks reveal that exposure to polio viruses rarely results in paralysis. More than 95 per cent of those exposed will show no symptoms at all. Of the rest, many will exhibit symptoms resembling a common cold, a few will suffer temporary lameness, and less than 1 per cent will exhibit permanent paralysis. Exposure to the polio virus is actually the best immunity against viral polio. It offers permanent immunity to more than 99 per cent exposed to it. According to Yash Paul, consultant paediatrician in Jaipur, and other doctors who have spoken on the issue, why an internal virus infects the spine to cause paralysis is yet to be explained and the general conclusion is that those who become permanently paralysed may have some inherent susceptibility that should be investigated.
    However, the WHO may have other reasons for wishing to use the OPV vaccine throughout the developing world. Last year, Dr. Ngare, informed Health Impact News, that the Kenyan Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) had become concerned about the then, polio vaccination program in Kenya. Their concerns, had only materialized after they had discovered that the tetanus vaccines had been contaminated with the HcG hormone.

He explained that at the time the KCCB informed the government on releasing the final tetanus vaccine report in February 2015, that support for any future vaccination campaigns would be on condition that joint government/KCCB testing took place before, during and post vaccination.

As they were already in the process of negotiating joint testing, they took the liberty of collecting samples from the field from the new shipment brought in for a vaccination campaign planned for the following April, before any immunization had taken place. However, when the KCCB tested a selection of polio vaccines from the field, they discovered that two of the six vaccines tested contained estradiol, a hormone that has the potential to damage the sperm-forming mechanism in the testes.

It is clear that OPV vaccines are causing mass devastation throughout the developing world. Bearing in mind, that the KCCB discovered the OPV vaccines to contain the hormone estradiol, in Kenya, we ask readers to consider, whether or not this could be why children under the age of five years, in India, are being given up to six doses of the OPV and four doses of the IPV, for a disease that, in 2014, Bill Gates stated had been eradicated?

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth.

Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49.

Because of the strong opposition from big pharma concerning Dr. Moulden’s research, we became concerned that the name of this brilliant researcher and his life’s work had nearly been deleted from the internet. His reputation was being disparaged, and his message of warning and hope was being distorted and buried without a tombstone. This book summarizes his teaching and is a must-read for everyone who wants to learn the “other-side” of the vaccine debate that the mainstream media routinely censors.

Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?

One of the biggest myths being propagated in the compliant mainstream media today is that doctors are either pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, and that the anti-vaccine doctors are all “quacks.”

However, nothing could be further from the truth in the vaccine debate. Doctors are not unified at all on their positions regarding “the science” of vaccines, nor are they unified in the position of removing informed consent to a medical procedure like vaccines.

The two most extreme positions are those doctors who are 100% against vaccines and do not administer them at all, and those doctors that believe that ALL vaccines are safe and effective for ALL people, ALL the time, by force if necessary.

Very few doctors fall into either of these two extremist positions, and yet it is the extreme pro-vaccine position that is presented by the U.S. Government and mainstream media as being the dominant position of the medical field.

In between these two extreme views, however, is where the vast majority of doctors practicing today would probably categorize their position. Many doctors who consider themselves “pro-vaccine,” for example, do not believe that every single vaccine is appropriate for every single individual.

Many doctors recommend a “delayed” vaccine schedule for some patients, and not always the recommended one-size-fits-all CDC childhood schedule. Other doctors choose to recommend vaccines based on the actual science and merit of each vaccine, recommending some, while determining that others are not worth the risk for children, such as the suspect seasonal flu shot.

These doctors who do not hold extreme positions would be opposed to government-mandated vaccinations and the removal of all parental exemptions.

In this eBook, I am going to summarize the many doctors today who do not take the most extremist pro-vaccine position, which is probably not held by very many doctors at all, in spite of what the pharmaceutical industry, the federal government, and the mainstream media would like the public to believe.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    In 1946, (?)they closed State Fairs and County Fairs because of polio. By 1952, I had lost one classmate to it and another crippled. And then it was stopped by re-defining the disease?

Surely you jest.
    That’s the point, it wasn’t stopped.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Patty has been ranting about this on Rense for months to no avail. They had expected it to top out at 165-200 cases, its now 300 plus and we are not herd immune to this hybrid strain. Asymetrical warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by marymonde View Post
    That’s the point, it wasn’t stopped.
    Huh? What happened to new cases of paralyzed people living in iron longs etc etc etc. You sure about that? I don't remember anybody being paralyzed or dying from anything that resembled Polio after 1955 about. But they surely did before vaccine .

Huh? What happened to new cases of paralyzed people living in iron longs etc etc etc. You sure about that? I don't remember anybody being paralyzed or dying from anything that resembled Polio after 1955 about. But they surely did before vaccine .
    Yep, and while I have known quite a number of people (or have during my life) who are just a few years older than me who had Polio as children and might be at risk for post-Polio syndrome when they got older, I've only known one person my own age and they were from Venezuela and the Vaccine wasn't in her village yet (she was in a wheelchair).

Just because there may very well be far too many modern vaccines, some of them of dubious merit and almost certainly far too many too soon for tiny babies in the USA (Europe is much more cautious) it does not mean that all vaccines are ineffective or a bad idea.

As far as I've noticed Small Pox really does seem to be mostly gone (except labs and probably lurking in a few graves) and Polio a shadow of what it was before - I didn't have three or four tiny graves to visit by the age of 25 and I also babysat a lot as a teenager.

That doesn't mean that vaccines are perfect or that it isn't totally possible that side effects of the early vaccines may be haunting older people today; they didn't know as much back then about the trickier forms of disease transmissions from monkeys or the dangers of some of the chemicals.

But to pretend the death rates and infection rates are the same as they used to be and that everything is some sort of conspiracy is ludicrous!

In any case, I know this current disease isn't technically Polio which is why I said EITHER a previously unknown mutation/variation or a new disease.

Ditto it seems to be different from the known cases of vaccine spread Polio which usually happens due to poor sanitation in the third world but I remember reading happened to one young American father a few years ago when he changed his infant's diaper just after a shot.

It is rare but it does happen and it isn't same as his new "Polio like" disease either.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Iron lungs were replaced by respirators. And yes, children have died from “polio-like” diseases for years after the vaccine came about. Dr. Salk went before Congress in the 60’s asking them to stop live virus polio vaccines because they were causing polio and deaths.

Dr. Suzanne Humphries did extensive research on smallpox and polio epidemics, and the vaccines that followed. If you have the time, Troke, to watch, I believe you’ll find her research very interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
    Attached Images
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Sabin produced the oral polio live virus vaccine. Salk wanted it taken off the market. Salk himself testified he didn’t know if it was the vaccine that stopped the polio epidemic or if it was a cycle that people passed immunity to the next generation. He compared it to the Black Plague, diseases come and go, they cycle. One of Salk’s lab assistants that helped develop
    the vaccine, used his own grandchildren, a boy and a girl, to test the vaccine out. One child died from the vaccine, the other became paralysed.

“Jonas Salk and Albert Bruce Sabin. In the 1950s Salk and Sabin developed separate vaccines—one from killed virus and the other from live virus—to combat the dreaded disease polio. Jonas Salk became a national hero when he allayed the fear of polio with his vaccine, approved in 1955.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutter_Laboratories

In what became known as the Cutter incident, some lots of the Cutter vaccine—despite passing required safety tests—contained live polio virus in what was supposed to be an inactivated-virus vaccine. Cutter withdrew its vaccine from the market on April 27 after vaccine-associated cases were reported.

The mistake produced 120,000 doses of polio vaccine that contained live polio virus. Of children who received the vaccine, 40,000 developed abortive poliomyelitis (a form of the disease that does not involve the central nervous system), 56 developed paralytic poliomyelitis—and of these, five children died from polio.[2] The exposures led to an epidemic of polio in the families and communities of the affected children, resulting in a further 113 people paralyzed and 5 deaths.[3] The director of the microbiology institute lost his job, as did the equivalent of the assistant secretary for health. Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare Oveta Culp Hobby stepped down. Dr Sebrell, the director of the NIH, resigned.[4]

Surgeon General Scheele sent Drs. William Tripp and Karl Habel from the NIH to inspect Cutter's Berkeley facilities, question workers, and examine records. After a thorough investigation, they found nothing wrong with Cutter's production methods.[5] A congressional hearing in June 1955 concluded that the problem was primarily the lack of scrutiny from the NIH Laboratory of Biologics Control (and its excessive trust in the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis reports).[4]

A number of civil lawsuits were filed against Cutter Laboratories in subsequent years, the first of which was Gottsdanker v. Cutter Laboratories.[6] The jury found Cutter not negligent, but liable for breach of implied warranty, and awarded the plaintiffs monetary damages. This set a precedent for later lawsuits. All five companies that produced the Salk vaccine in 1955—Eli Lilly, Parke-Davis, Wyeth, Pitman-Moore, and Cutter—had difficulty completely inactivating the polio virus. Three companies other than Cutter were sued, but the cases settled out of court.[7]

The Cutter incident was one of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history, and exposed several thousand children to live polio virus on vaccination.[3] The NIH Laboratory of Biologics Control, which had certified the Cutter polio vaccine, had received advance warnings of problems: in 1954, staff member Dr. Bernice Eddy had reported to her superiors that some inoculated monkeys had become paralyzed (pictures were sent as well). William Sebrell, the director of NIH wouldn't hear of such a thing.[4]

marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, the little anti-vaccine frog dance does not cut it. As I said, I personally knew one that died and one crippled. I heard of others in iron lungs and other bad results and in 1950 in college I met at least two people partially crippled by it.

In 1950, people with children lived in terror, no swimming, nothing to get up a sweat, it was thought chills were a factor in getting it.

By 1960, nobody gave it the slightest thought. It had gone away, apparently by being re-categorized into another disease.

Amazing what modern technology can do.

BTW, it was known at the time that there were problems with the vaccines being used. But that finally got settled .

Quote Originally Posted by marymonde View Post
    Sabin produced the oral polio live virus vaccine. Salk wanted it taken off the market. Salk himself testified he didn’t know if it was the vaccine that stopped the polio epidemic or if it was a cycle that people passed immunity to the next generation. He compared it to the Black Plague, diseases come and go, they cycle. One of Salk’s lab assistants that helped develop
    the vaccine, used his own grandchildren, a boy and a girl, to test the vaccine out. One child died from the vaccine, the other became paralysed.

“Jonas Salk and Albert Bruce Sabin. In the 1950s Salk and Sabin developed separate vaccines—one from killed virus and the other from live virus—to combat the dreaded disease polio. Jonas Salk became a national hero when he allayed the fear of polio with his vaccine, approved in 1955.”

In what became known as the Cutter incident, some lots of the Cutter vaccine—despite passing required safety tests—contained live polio virus in what was supposed to be an inactivated-virus vaccine. Cutter withdrew its vaccine from the market on April 27 after vaccine-associated cases were reported.

The mistake produced 120,000 doses of polio vaccine that contained live polio virus. Of children who received the vaccine, 40,000 developed abortive poliomyelitis (a form of the disease that does not involve the central nervous system), 56 developed paralytic poliomyelitis—and of these, five children died from polio.[2] The exposures led to an epidemic of polio in the families and communities of the affected children, resulting in a further 113 people paralyzed and 5 deaths.[3] The director of the microbiology institute lost his job, as did the equivalent of the assistant secretary for health. Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare Oveta Culp Hobby stepped down. Dr Sebrell, the director of the NIH, resigned.[4]

Surgeon General Scheele sent Drs. William Tripp and Karl Habel from the NIH to inspect Cutter's Berkeley facilities, question workers, and examine records. After a thorough investigation, they found nothing wrong with Cutter's production methods.[5] A congressional hearing in June 1955 concluded that the problem was primarily the lack of scrutiny from the NIH Laboratory of Biologics Control (and its excessive trust in the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis reports).[4]

A number of civil lawsuits were filed against Cutter Laboratories in subsequent years, the first of which was Gottsdanker v. Cutter Laboratories.[6] The jury found Cutter not negligent, but liable for breach of implied warranty, and awarded the plaintiffs monetary damages. This set a precedent for later lawsuits. All five companies that produced the Salk vaccine in 1955—Eli Lilly, Parke-Davis, Wyeth, Pitman-Moore, and Cutter—had difficulty completely inactivating the polio virus. Three companies other than Cutter were sued, but the cases settled out of court.[7]

The Cutter incident was one of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in U.S. history, and exposed several thousand children to live polio virus on vaccination.[3] The NIH Laboratory of Biologics Control, which had certified the Cutter polio vaccine, had received advance warnings of problems: in 1954, staff member Dr. Bernice Eddy had reported to her superiors that some inoculated monkeys had become paralyzed (pictures were sent as well). William Sebrell, the director of NIH wouldn't hear of such a thing.[4]

One of the lots from Cutter went to Iowa Methodist Hospital in Des Moines, IA. That is where my late Sister received the 3rd dose of the Salk.

She would never be the same after that. Because of that, I was never vaccinated.

Regarding the current problem: could the vaccine itself have mutated in the body or reacted to another vaccine in the body?
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

Thank you marymonde for posting this information. Sadly, most people begin to research only after a loved one has been vaccine injured.