Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM CNNís Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange
+ Reply to Thread

CNNís Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange

CNNís Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange
    Kathleen Joyce
    3-4 minutes

CNNís White House correspondent Jim Acosta was captured wrestling with an unidentified White House aide for possession of a microphone while he attempted to ask President Trump questions during Wednesdayís press conference.

Acosta and Trump got into a heated debate after the reporter asked him about the migrant caravan. Trump told Acosta to let him do his job.

ďHonestly, I think you should let me run the country and you run CNN,Ē Trump told Acosta.

The reporter tried to ask him another question before a female White House aide walked over to him.

Trump then told him, ďThatís enough!Ē

Acosta continued to try to talk as the aide was seen trying to take the microphone from his hand. She grabbed the microphone but Acosta wouldn't give it up.

ďExcuse me, ma'am,Ē he told the aide as he continued his question. The aide then kneeled next to Acosta to wait for him to finish speaking.

Acosta then continued to ask Trump about the Russian investigation, which the president called ďa hoax.Ē

Trump again told Acosta to put down the microphone. The aide was then able to take the microphone from Acosta and give it to NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander.

However, Trump wasnít finished and called Acosta ďa very rude person.Ē

ďIíll tell you what. CNN should be ashamed of themselves having you working for them. You are a rude, terrible person. You shouldnít be working for CNN,Ē Trump told Acosta.

ďYouíre a very rude person. The way you treat [White House press secretary] Sarah Huckabee [Sanders] is horrible. And the way you treat other people is horrible. You shouldnít treat people that way,Ē Trump continued.

Alexander defended Acosta calling him a ďdiligent reporter who busts his butt.Ē

ďWell, Iím not a big fan of yours either, to be honest,Ē Trump told Alexander. "I understand,Ē Alexander responded.

Acosta then tried to say something to Trump again, but the president told him to sit down.

ďWhen you report fake news, which CNN does a lot, you are the enemy of the people,Ē Trump said.

The exchange drew a lot of strong reaction, including from Fox Newsí Chris Wallace and Todd Starnes.

ďI have to say Acostaís behavior was shameful,Ē Wallace said of the reporterís exchange with Trump.

He said he has never seen anything like Acostaís fiery exchange with Trump.

CNN released a statement shortly after the press conference saying Trumpís attack on the press had ďgone too far.Ē

ďThis presidentís ongoing attacks on the press have gone too far. They are not only dangerous, they are disturbingly un-American. While President Trump has made it clear he does not respect a free press, he has a sworn obligation to protect it. A free press is vital to democracy, and we stand behind Jim Acosta and his fellow journalists everywhere,Ē CNN said.

Acosta tweeted his thanks to Alexander and retweeted a photo of the aide attempting to take the microphone from him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...nge-with-trump

Spoiled brat didn't want to give up his turn.....The Media is the enemy of the people...who the hell does he think he is?

Now CNN will have an hours long special with Acosta reliving his traumatic experience for all of us and saying how special and mistreated he is...

If it was a WH microphone, just turn it off and bring out a spare. There are always a few extras ready to go if one dies. Then Acosta can have his "is this thing on?" moment.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    I saw it happen live and at one point, Trump stepped away from the podium and for a brief moment, I thought Trump was going to deal with that microphone and Acosta personally!!

John Kelly needs to take away his WH credentials.....now
    True North Strong and Free

what got me - Prez Trump went to the next guy "Paul" ???? - and he started defending Acosta's behavior - Trump went to him because he needed a reasonable question to move on to and he gets even more media shit ....
    Illini Warrior

Found the clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZ8ck_7cqk

Time: 2:43

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post
    "I'm not a big fan of you either".

LOL
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Slap the narcissistic, arrogant, ignorant ass with a disorderly conduct charge and pull his press credentials.

lol, jim acosta loves him some jim acosta
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Watch the video

Acosta can't fall into his chair fast enough when Trump
    Walks around that podium. - both times
    LOL

Since everyone knows CNN is hostile, why are they called on at all?

I saw it happen live and at one point, Trump stepped away from the podium and for a brief moment, I thought Trump was going to deal with that microphone and Acosta personally!!
    DH and I were sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office watching this live, along with several other people. Everyone was watching what was happening, and I thought we would actually get to see Trump lose his temper and punch him out! The way the other people were glued to the tv, I think they were expecting it, too, LOL.

Here's a screenshot "transcript."
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    John Kelly needs to take away his WH credentials.....now
    that is what I was thinking and also warn cnn that if they continue to have their reporters behave like this the network will forfeit their ability to have a whitehouse presence

I wish they would have carried him out of there!! He was way out of line. Actually all the press was out of line and have been since Trump took office. I hope he never gets to come to the White House again!!

what if trump told the reporters that if they continue to show disrespect that the press conferences will cease and there will only be press releases
    what are they going to do---give him bad press

I would not tolerate such behavior

A different shot. Sarah is getting a kick out of Trump kicking his ass.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Watch the video

Acosta can't fall into his chair fast enough when Trump
    Walks around that podium. - both times
    LOL

Since everyone knows CNN is hostile, why are they called on at all?
    Why is CNN even allowed in?

Seriously why?

And now his WH hall pass has been suspended.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rafter View Post
    A different shot. Sarah is getting a kick out of Trump kicking his ass.

Here is a shot that shows him putting his hands on her
    Attached Images

First time I saw the video, it did appear as if Trump was about to acost him..........would of been priceless. Had he done prior to the election, we may have won.

And Mr. Acosta did shove the female staffer.
    SS

Jim Acosta loses White House credentials, gives 'hard pass' to Secret Service

Frank the Tank

CNN's Jim Acosta just lost his hard pass White House credentials. This is after today's incident in which he would not allow a female White House aide to take the microphone from him when President Trump was done speaking to Acosta. He had to give his hard pass to a Secret Service officer. Acosta's message said "The US Secret Service just asked for my credential to enter the WH. As I told the officer, I don’t blame him. I know he’s just doing his job. (Sorry this video is not rightside up)"

https://trendingviews.co/video/jim-a...vice-4286.html

Posted on November 7, 2018 in Politics and filed under Jim Acosta, CNN, White House.

https://trendingviews.co/video/jim-a...vice-4286.html
    ďThen the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.Ē
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

There is a difference between asking tough, perhaps partisan, questions versus rude, obnoxious/uncivil behavior, seeking to badger, dominate, etc.

I would have tossed him months ago - why Trump continues to allow this sort of behavior in the press conferences is a mystery to me.

Not much is gained by allowing ALL of us to witness such behavior - if anything, it encourages the wannabees.

intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 11-08-2018 at 01:37 AM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

ó Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Looked like President Trump was coming around the podium to personally take care of Acosta. He had a cold eye on him and only came back when Acosta craped his pants and sat down. Priceless.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

That would have been great. Live TV, and Trump kicks his ass !! Then, when he is done, the intern goes over, and kicks Acosta in the nuts !!!

"No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    That would have been great. Live TV, and Trump kicks his ass !! Then, when he is done, the intern goes over, and kicks Acosta in the nuts !!!

Yeah, I would have LOVED to see that, but in hindsight, when I reviewed the video, it was much more of an inspiration to see him gather his composure and plowed away for the rest of the "interrogation" and attacks.

There he was, unflinching with strength and intelligence, battling with fearless determination, a VERY dangerous enemy, that being our very own, traitorous press corp!!!

WHAT A PRESIDENT!!!!

Can you imagine how Jeb!™ or Mittens would have handled it?

Acosta is 100% tribal and will always side with hsi brothers the aztecs over White Heritage Americans.
    Everything is tribal now.

Either get with your tribe or perish at the hands of a hostlie tribe --> the story of humanity since its beginnings.

No amount of (((propaganda))) will change that. Whites seem to be the only tribe rejecting tribalism because of some higher morality.
    In the end that won't matter.

The other tribes don't share that sentiment and see us Whites as weak because we won't stand up for our group.

That has to change.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your templesówhich among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Bťziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

Yeah, I would have LOVED to see that, but in hindsight, when I reviewed the video, it was much more of an inspiration to see him gather his composure and plowed away for the rest of the "interrogation" and attacks.

There he was, unflinching with strength and intelligence, battling with fearless determination, a VERY dangerous enemy, that being our very own, traitorous press corp!!!

WHAT A PRESIDENT!!!!
    Watch the entire press conference. Watch Acosta the beaner sit his ass down when GEOTUS steps aside from the podium as if to physically whip beanboy's ass.

GLORIOUS!
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your templesówhich among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Bťziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."