Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL 11/6/2018 - Midterm Elections News and Results Thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how the Libs suddenly have the House????

I'm not sure how with all the crap they have pulled, unless the voting machines were somehow rigged. Who makes or owns the rights to these voting machines? If it turns out to be a George Soros we have our answer.

Looks like Mia Love in Utah is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    No such thing as a moderate MountainBiker, I believe. They are liberals.
    Wrong. At a national level maybe 1/3 consistently vote Republican, 1/3 consistently vote Democrat, and the remaining 1/3 sometimes vote R and sometimes D. The candidate that ignores the middle of the spectrum in competitive races does so at his peril. If this wasn't the case one party would hold the White House and Congress in near perpetuity given demographics don't change all that rapidly. The shifts are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Fox says Romney takes Senate in Utah
    Watch he is going to turn into another John McCain, he hates Trump
    God Bless Us & God Bless America!

Fox calls Cruz the winner. Thank God.

Texas called for Cruz

Senate will remain R with gain of 2 as of now
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Pete Sessions, who's been in congress since the 90s, ousted in Texas. His Dem challenger is former CIA.

Politico says the GOP now has the Senate.

They are saying the Democrats are taking the house. So what does that mean for everyone and our President now?

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBiker View Post
    Short answer is Trump has been slowly alienating Moderates who are the ones that decide elections at a national level and in competitive State and Local races. Moderates put him in office and he's wearing them down with his boorish behavior. The far right cheers his every utterance but the middle of the spectrum who want to support him grimace and wish he'd tone it down.
    Because the Dems are courting the centrist positions? Seriously?

Which side is more extreme?
    Sub-Zero

I don’t understand why people split their votes on the ballots, it’s such an important election, it was time to stick to a one party ballot.

REPUBLICANS WIN THE SENATE
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by SuElPo View Post
    They are saying the Democrats are taking the house. So what does that mean for everyone and our President now?

Susan
    More of the same... Look for an attempt to impeach... More Russia collusion...
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    More of the same... Look for an attempt to impeach... More Russia collusion...
    What about the sealed indictments? How many dems will be in prison soon?

House
    Democrats
    103(+11)
    Republicans
    116(-11)

Governors
    Democrats
    14(+3)
    Republicans
    17(-3)

Susan
    As long as Trump can keep the senate he can keep appointing conservative judges.
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Where is this "blue tidal wave" they were howling about? It ain't happening.
    It's more like a blue tidy bowl.

Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post

The same that are in prison now...

Quote Originally Posted by changed View Post
    As long as Trump can keep the senate he can keep appointing conservative judges.
    And impeachment will go nowhere.
    Don't expect a lot of legislation to pass through both houses for the next 2 years.

It stuns me how many voters failed to see how much better off our country has gotten in the last 2 yrs since Trump took office. The utter stupidity and brain-washing just boggles my mind.

Don't expect a lot of legislation to pass through both houses for the next 2 years.
    They want Trumps cell phone and his tax returns, that will cause more anger that Dems are only wanting to ruin Trump

Yes... But, they said they would try if they won the House. It's really the dems whole platform...

I think we are seeing the "Nowski factor," in places like New Jersey for example. We are certainly seeing it in both Texas and Florida. Michigan, Ohio and Missouri also.

Still, I am saying it will end up with a 55 Republican Majority in the US Senate. The house will be 220 to 225 for the Republicans. And FAUX news will be outed as globalist scum linked solid with Soros.

The democrats will be left with this blue wave 50 seat house pickup drivel and also explaining how they lost 5 Senate seats in their blue wave. If we actually had a fair and honest election. I sure hope Trump gets off his ass and goes after voter fraud hard in the next two years.

And Seesions NEEDS TO GET FIRED.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

★ Election 2018 ★
    U.S. Senate
    Democrats
    39*(-2)
    Republicans
    50(+2)

U.S. House
    Democrats
    107(+12)
    Republicans
    125(-12)

Governors
    Democrats
    14(+3)
    Republicans
    18(-3)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayola View Post
    It stuns me how many voters failed to see how much better off our country has gotten in the last 2 yrs since Trump took office. The utter stupidity and brain-washing just boggles my mind.
    Wait until 2020, that election process starts TOMORROW.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Susan
    Impeachment, endless investigations and subpoenas, lots of trump staffers leaving due to constantly being called to testify before Congress. Nothing passed by Congress for the next 2 years.

No wall, expanded DACA as trump tries to look bipartisan; possible gun control....

Effectively the end of his first term for anything other than appointing judges.

And conservative judges will shoot down unconstitutional legislation put forth by a Democrat controlled house.
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

I think its time to face the fact that you may have been fooled........

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

And Seesions NEEDS TO GET FIRED.
    You're happier with CIA, cuz that's who his challenger was.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayola View Post
    I don't think they are using that as their criteria. More like they themselves weren't feeling better about their position, know what I mean?
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

I was looking at the ABC maps and the elections that they are calling, how can you call it with anywhere from 30-50% of the vote being counted? I'm not going to call this election until it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    Effectively the end of his first term for anything other than appointing judges.
    I am so pissed right now.

Yes... But, they said they would try if they won the House. It's really the dems whole platform...
    And they will pay a price for it in 2020 just as the Dem Senators are paying a price for what they did to Kavenaugh

Do you think they are only Democrats?

Unreal...

Minnesota voted in Ilhan Omar for Congress.

Great Job, Guys!!!

For those who don't know, she is a raving anti-Semite and married her own brother to get him ( fraudulently ) into the country

uh...no. we all know how that happens, and it ain't from minnesotans. its from "minnesotans" imported
    float like a butterfly...

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Hawk View Post
    I was looking at the ABC maps and the elections that they are calling, how can you call it with anywhere from 30-50% of the vote being counted? I'm not going to call this election until it is done.
    Predictive models, particularly focusing on precincts that are usually in line with final results. Not saying they can't sometimes be wrong, though.
    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
    - JK Rowling

The democrats need 23 seats to take the house. IN order to actually govern they need another ten to twenty. The Democrats are looking at what happened in Indiana, North Dakota and any democrat congress critter from a state Trump carried will vote like a Republican. Trump has done outstanding this election.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Hawk View Post
    Again. They watch precincts all over the state that have a history of accurately predicting what the end result will be.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Ten Bears View Post
    You're happier with CIA, cuz that's who his challenger was.
    He may be talking about Jeff Sessions.
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

Fox just revised the dem gains in the house to +2 and the republican only gaining +1 in the. Senate don't get too sad yet
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness"