Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL 11/6/2018 - Midterm Elections News and Results Thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

7 Added the Balanced Budget Amendment to the Indiana Constitution

Added the Balanced Budget Amendment to the Indiana Constitution.
    I am very happy for this!

What other items were on the ballots in other States? How did they fare?

I'll take these election results as good.
    There is a bit of time between now and Jan. and many happy or unhappy people in power until then.
    Now the shakes increase, Sessions, doxing, Ginsberg...etc.
    And that's just in D.C.
    Now lets see what else shakes out of the tree.

May God Bless President Trump and his family, Vice President Pence and his, and all those working to restore the Republic.

JefFREE

Attached Images
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Looks like Sinema has taken a 9600 vote lead in Arizona. McSally was up over 17000 day before yesterday. They somehow keep finding votes for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I cannot see how the Democrats taking the House is a good thing, or saying it doesn't matter. Too much spin going on. Trumps agenda is over, except for a few more SC judges, hopefully.
    I am worried now that we won't be able to get the judges because the Dems are currently in the process of stealing Senate seats (fake boxes of ballots magically popping up at the last minute in mysterious places.) A couple of days ago I thought at least we had the senate and we even had a few more seats this term so that we don't have to depend on rinos like Murkowski and Collins. Now that may not be the case. I guess when they saw Ginsberg hospitalized that really emboldened them to win at all costs, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayola View Post
    I am worried now that we won't be able to get the judges because the Dems are currently in the process of stealing Senate seats (fake boxes of ballots magically popping up at the last minute in mysterious places.) A couple of days ago I thought at least we had the senate and we even had a few more seats this term so that we don't have to depend on rinos like Murkowski and Collins. Now that may not be the case. I guess when they saw Ginsberg hospitalized that really emboldened them to win at all costs, no matter what.
    If we lose the Senate, it's game over as far as I'm concerned. How many senate races are still left to call? I know here in MS. we have a run off between a Republican and a Democrat coming up. I don't have a feel of who is likely to win, but I think the Democrat is leading in the polls. So, MS. could very well lose one senator to a Democrat.