Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL 11/6/2018 - Midterm Elections News and Results Thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2 11/6/2018 - Midterm Elections News and Results Thread

Let's watch returns here.

Also, any relevant news. Especially your reports from the ground if you're voting, or even from when you early voted.

Are you sure you don't wanna just bet on the outcome?
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Are you sure you don't wanna just bet on the outcome?
    Sure, why not?

2:1 Light red majority, Senate
    3:1 Light red majority, House
    5:1 Light red majority, overall

5:1 Light blue majority, House
    10:1 Light blue majority, Senate
    25:1 Light blue majority, overall

50:1 Huge red wave
    100:1 Huge blue wave

5,000:1 Election dissolves into chaos with nothing resolved.

(house accepts bets only in quatloos.)

Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    Wrong Quatloo, sir.

I early voted a week ago.

Pretty big crowd (this is inner loop Houston) in an admittedly more liberal part of town. But lines were moving.

Texas overall crushed early voting numbers, so it'll be interesting to see who came out...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Wrong Quatloo, sir.

Ahh, gave it a shot.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

Went to vote. Showed at Precinct 22 Polling station. There were two folks ahead of me. Their drivers license reader wasn't working.
    So, I offered to fix it.
    I put my hand on the screen and said the magic words "humina, humina, humina . . . BE HEALED!!"
    They all laughed nervously.
    Nice lady took my license and put it in the reader and . . .
    a bit surprised she said "It works!"
    and then she said "You are in the wrong precinct, you are supposed to be at the Volunteer Fire Department on 2604"

No good deed ever goes unpunished
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Went to vote. Showed at Precinct 22 Polling station. There were two folks ahead of me. Their drivers license reader wasn't working.
    So, I offered to fix it.
    I put my hand on the screen and said the magic words "humina, humina, humina . . . BE HEALED!!"
    They all laughed nervously.
    Nice lady took my license and put it in the reader and . . .
    a bit surprised she said "It works!"
    and then she said "You are in the wrong precinct, you are supposed to be at the Volunteer Fire Department on 2604"

That was funny.

We had some sort of electronic reader for the voter card and then you had to sign on the screen. They verified me and turned the screen around and I signed with my finger instead of the 'pen' (touch screen), they were amazed (oh, we didn't know you could do that, that's different). I got a chuckle out of that.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

That is true. Sad, but true

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Just got back from voting and the place was rockin' and rollin'. Sat in the car to check my phone and noticed that for every two cars that left the place, there were 4-5 pulling in. I've never, ever seen the traffic like that, even for the last election! People around these parts are truly fired up! I just wonder if it will be enough to counter all the deceased people voting in Shitcago.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Let's watch returns here.

Also, any relevant news. Especially your reports from the ground if you're voting, or even from when you early voted.
    Starting a thread up here? Do you even have a hall pass to be up here? I didn't think so. The Nurse would like to have a talk with you.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.-BB

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Starting a thread up here? Do you even have a hall pass to be up here? I didn't think so. The Nurse would like to have a talk with you.
    But...but...it's Election Day! The one night I get to stay up late!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

One encouraging thing is they’ve had two years now to start to impede the dead and illegals from voting. Of course shenanigans will still be going on in heavy Dem districts but they aren’t going to vote red anyway. Trump won when the vote was rigged for Hillary and it’s going to be even harder to steal an election today than it was back then. Problem is though tomorrow morning a lot of people are going to be pissed off regardless so be safe the next several days.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

I just got off the phone with my GF she said there was a line of about 100 in front of her. Poll workers are moving folks thru at a steady pace but for everyone that finishes seems two more take a place in line.
    I'll be heading out soon.

My AO 50\50 mix Rep and Dem
    The most important days in a persons life are the day they were born and the day they find out why!

well, in that case, we'll make an exception...
    We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    One encouraging thing is they’ve had two years now to start to impede the dead and illegals from voting. Of course shenanigans will still be going on in heavy Dem districts but they aren’t going to vote red anyway. Trump won when the vote was rigged for Hillary and it’s going to be even harder to steal an election today than it was back then. Problem is though tomorrow morning a lot of people are going to be pissed off regardless so be safe the next several days.
    I spoke with a person who worked at a place that printed ballots for a tri state area, they noticed that there were multiple ballots being printed with the same name but different address, so they turned it in and were told "we just print the ballots" and was blown off. They quit but turned it in to POTUS, illustrates another method of vote fraud that must be looked for.

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."

I voted after the commuter rush; there were 25-30 people in my end of the county of maybe 23,000. One voting machine and most people were choosing paper ballots. Of course, we have the Manchin-Morrisey contest... and a bunch of new judges to elect in WV.

I'm hoping a lot of people flip the Dems the ballot-box bird, and vote straight ticket GOP. We're really TIRED of hearing their BS.

Hammer, if they pick on you too much for being upstairs, you can come sit in my corner tonight. I can wipe that look right off that nurse's face in about 3 seconds. LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoning View Post
    well, in that case, we'll make an exception...

Voted around 10AM, VERY long line. took about 1/2 hour to move through , it was quite organized.

Very surprised as it is raining buckets at times.

I normally do not watch any of the main stream media
    but am getting anxious
    I won't watch CNN
    Are any of the media worth watching?
    FOX maybe?
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    I voted after the commuter rush; there were 25-30 people in my end of the county of maybe 23,000. One voting machine and most people were choosing paper ballots. Of course, we have the Manchin-Morrisey contest... and a bunch of new judges to elect in WV.

I'm hoping a lot of people flip the Dems the ballot-box bird, and vote straight ticket GOP. We're really TIRED of hearing their BS.

Hammer, if they pick on you too much for being upstairs, you can come sit in my corner tonight. I can wipe that look right off that nurse's face in about 3 seconds. LOL....
    Finally someone who understands!

Though I'd think twice about antagonizing the Nurse...

but am getting anxious
    I won't watch CNN
    FOX maybe?
    I'd probably favor Fox as the least obnoxious but may flip around.

Maybe PBS would be boring enough...

Well, just got back from voting. No line, but we're a small township to begin with. By 1 pm, we had over 250 voters, and another 50 voting by absentee. That's heavy turnout in our area, and I don't think we have that many more voters to begin with. Mostly conservative, too.

If you can say absolutely nothing else about the Trump presidency, it's that it's got everybody voting again. Good news. The hyperpartisanship I could do without, but everyone's taking it seriously.

but am getting anxious
    I won't watch CNN
    FOX maybe?
    You're going to get more reliable news earlier on this forum than any other source.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Heavy number here at our voting place, 4 times than normal so far.
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

I just got back from voting. small rural town in california, considered for many years to be conservative. I'm not so sure these days. There were 3 times more voters there at 10:30 am than I've seen in the past.
    I can say that due to me being an old retired guy with a 7 inch long ponytail, I think most of the people seemed to look at me thinking "oh bummer, a liberal". LOL, I voted straight red, except for one demoncrat that was running against that witch Feinstien. I voted for him even if he's worse than her, I'm just sick of seeing her nasty mug. There was no republican running against her.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    You're going to get more reliable news earlier on this forum than any other source.
    that is very true

We can never thank Senator Diane Feinstein enough for creating this angry off the couch silent majority turnout with her withholding the Kavenaugh Witnesses
    Attached Images

I had posted this on another thread but bears repeating....

What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

I officially gave Hammer a pass. Hell, we all did.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

Voted this morning. Long lines, but this is Wyoming and always goes red. Even in Jackson the liberal part of the state is probably going red.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I had posted this on another thread but bears repeating....

not to worry pocahontas should win easily here western mass is heavy dem

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    not to worry pocahontas should win easily here western mass is heavy dem
    That is a "left"over Kennedy legacy. Cape Cod and all that.

I voted at 0900 in my small town. Busier than usual for sure, and when I handed in my ballot to be scanned, the worker said that they normally don't have this many ballots until mid afternoon.

I'm encouraged by these reports so far. We may have enough red voters to create our own wave or blunt a blue one.

Get out there if you haven't yet! It's only going to get more crowded as people get off work...

Whilst you've been gallivanting about with the normal people, your market prediction came in first on the A List. Your winnings are waiting for you down in the TB2K Hedge Fund and Screen Repair. I'm not saying anything, but Pete has passed by the table a couple times.

Whilst you've been gallivanting about with the normal people, your market prediction came in first on the A List. Your winnings are waiting for you down in the TB2K Hedge Fund and Screen Repair. I'm not saying anything, but Pete has passed by the table a couple times.
    Winnings?

There are winnings?

Wait a minute...you're just trying to get me downstairs...

I will use this opportunity to advertise that Stinky's is having an election night special. Steak, fries, and stone crab. Washed down with the craft beer of your choice.

Once the polls close, it's unlimited shots...

I voted around 0645 this morning. Polling place was busy! No line but people going in and out everywhere. VERY efficient operation today.

Showed my drivers' license, recited my name and address; poll takers behind the election officials make their faces (the dem one scowled, the cute GOP girl smiled. I smiled back) Filled out my ballot, out with Tim Kaine, out with Don Beyer, in with Corey Stewart and Mr. Oh (who has the support of the Asian community in our county utterly LOCKED.He's GOP and a good guy.). Voted for no property taxes for widows/widowers of servicemen killed on duty, voted yes for the bond to give the PD/FD and OEM upgrades, new buildings and a raise....182 million dollars, should get us some shiny new crime fighting equipment..Straight pro Trump ticket for me. Fed my ballot into the optical reader-interesting thing was, that machine had already read almost 4500 ballots. In 45 minutes.

Mrs Alf went after she got off work. She had to wait 30 minutes to vote. Her ballot and mine are apparently mirror images. She's just as deplorable as I am She said the place was humming with people. Polls close at 7 in VA and turnout is record breaking apparently.

The weather today has been nasty. It was pouring rain this morning when I went in; and not pouring, but still raining when the missus went in.

Feeling very good about the vote today. Let the red tsunami begin!