Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Tracking The Migrant Caravan Route
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tracking The Migrant Caravan Route

From sources linked:

Sunday, Oct 21: Left Ciudad Hidalgo Headed for Tapachula = 23 miles
    There were 10 busses waiting along the route to take migrants to shelters
    Friday to Sunday, 1,028 people requested asylum in Mexico
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/21/ameri...ico/index.html

Mon, Oct 22: Migrante Walk leaves from Tapachula to Huixtla = 24 miles
    https://www.facebook.com/PuebloSF/po...16234128403274

Wed: It numbered more than 5,000 when it settled in the town of Mapastepec on Wednesday night, a local official said. Huixtla to Mapastepec = 34 miles

Thursday night: Bedded down in Pijijiapan. Mapastepec to Pijijiapan = 31 miles
    More than 1,000 people arrived in Guatemala on Monday, part of a second caravan, but have since divided into smaller groups to push on northward.
    There are currently 2,100 National Guardsmen along the border
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1MZ1NC

Thank you!
    “When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” - Ronald Reagan

You're welcome; and thanks for the bump...I thought it was going to go off the main page without even 1 comment. I posted this for the folks with their hair on fire because our president hasn't sent troops yet. The caravan has a long way to go.

Caravan Location 10.25.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mixin View Post
    You're welcome; and thanks for the bump...I thought it was going to go off the main page without even 1 comment. I posted this for the folks with their hair on fire because our president hasn't sent troops yet. The caravan has a long way to go.

Attachment 155354
    Hair on Fire around here is like the biblical burning bush. It never burns out.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Good job!

Where are they today?

Are ya gonna keep updating the map in your OP?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Also, can you put some indication as to the route of the 1 or 2 trains that they used for larger numbers of immigrants???
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Good job!

Where are they today?

Are ya gonna keep updating the map in your OP?
    They walked from Pijijiapan to Arriaga yesterday = Friday. Today, October 27th, they plan to leave at 3:00 am for San Pedro Tapanatepec. It's ~ 26 mile walk.

I'll update their trip as I find info.

Some of the info I find will go in this thread. If you want it in one of the big ones, I'll copy it over.
    Last edited by Mixin; 10-27-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Mexico offered them a plan called: "You are in Your House." I haven't looked for that yet. I did find Pueblo SF's response to it.

Village Without Borders added 3 new photos .
    9 hrs ·
    It communicates from the Migrant Walk:

(English Below)

At 6:35 pm on October 26, 2018, in the Central Park of Arriaga through an assembly with the majority of the members of the Migrant Walk, a response was given to the Plan "You are in Your House" that today Presidency of Mexico announced. The collective response was given in the following points:

1) This Plan does not truly respond to the causes of the Central American exodus and therefore does not solve their needs from a perspective that respects their human rights in an integral manner.

2) We do not want more cities or prison states where migrants are confined without freedom of movement or to settle where they can lead a dignified life.

3) If the Plan You are in Your House proposes wide possibilities, that this house is not restricted to Chiapas and Oaxaca but that it includes all of Mexico.

4) A dialogue is needed in Mexico City between members of the Migrant Walk and the different competent authorities at the federal level and especially with the current and incoming government so that they can listen and recognize their realities and reach agreements reached by consensus. all parts.

5) It is necessary to generate information spaces about the different regularization processes to which people can access in Mexico.

6) Respect for the right to migrate and seek asylum in the places that people choose as their destinations is needed.

7) We denounce the constant harassment of the INM to the members of this exodus.

8) We demand not to criminalize and guarantee security and full respect for the human rights of the members of this exodus and those who accompany them as defenders.

We call for the hospitality of the communities where we will go. The members of the Migrant Walk depend on the solidarity support of the Mexican population, since the response of the government has been more repressive than humanitarian.

We also call on civil society, human rights defense organizations and people in general to be attentive to our progress to avoid, monitor and denounce any abuse or harassment towards the members of this exodus and their companions.

Tomorrow, October 27, we will walk from 3 am to San Pedro Tapanatepec.

https://www.facebook.com/PuebloSF/po...252?__tn__=K-R

I have no idea what gives these people the idea that they should have the right to enter any country they and do as they wish.

. . . I have no idea what gives these people the idea that they should have the right to enter any country they and do as they wish.

They are being fed these "ideas" with the goal of breaking down society - any society, including Mexico's.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Hey, Thanks! Please update as you see fit. Been looking for something like this.

Agree that it ain't likely these people will ever get close to our border unless they get a ride and support from collaborators.

Thank you sir.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Also, can you put some indication as to the route of the 1 or 2 trains that they used for larger numbers of immigrants???
    I can! Lots of good info at this link
    https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...ment-responses

Central American Migrants and “La Bestia”: The Route, Dangers, and Government Responses
    Attached Images

Yeah, I'd like updates as well.

The complete trek is roughly 1600 miles. Looks like they are averaging about 26 miles a day, which is actually a pretty good pace. But not setting up a camp, and cooking etc, might account for the increase in miles per day.

So 1600 miles/26days=61.54 days to complete the walk. More or less. Merry Christmas.

Anyway that is forgetting the couple of thousand let in every day. And that is actually just as important. 60 X 2000 = 120,000 by the time the horde gets here. Which is chump change in comparison.

Yeah something needs to be done to stop the horde, but something also needs to be done in the mean time. Tick toc, another 2,000. Or whatever it is.

So far they have been walking, it would also be nice to know if/when they speed that up by hopping a train.

"We demand not to criminalize and guarantee security and full respect for the human rights of the members of this exodus and those who accompany them as defenders."

defenders??

this jumped out at me

Our ancestors, or there’s even, colonized these countries and made them prosperous, just like Africa. Sure, there was poverty, there always will be. But stay in you own country and develop it!

All we ever hear about is what woes the white man brought when he stole “our” land. Well I’m here to tell you that at least in this part of the country, the natives have a much higher life expectancy, better health care, and higher standard of living now than 400 years ago.

Imagine being a plains Indian in central Montana! -45F and 60 MPH gusting winds. All you have in an Elk skin tent and Buffalo crap to burn. No, I don’t buy it!

This is the one that makes me a little twitchy. The caravan we're watching is the 2 little circles at the bottom right. The other long route begins at Coatzacoalcos... why??

Looks like Cali will get them except for any that break off and take other routes.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...9092916684&z=6

Caravan Posted Route.jpg

Apparently the horde is planning to go to MX City to protest evil Mexico's offer of asylum which they don't like. They want to run things.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    "We demand not to criminalize and guarantee security and full respect for the human rights of the members of this exodus and those who accompany them as defenders."

defenders??

this jumped out at me
    Wow - probably means the hajibobs and gang members, as well as assorted commie goons.

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

They are not seeking asylum. They have just invaded Mexico and placed their demands. Mexico has got to be having a rude awakening about now. How bloody will it get once in Mexico City?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    They are not seeking asylum. They have just invaded Mexico and placed their demands. Mexico has got to be having a rude awakening about now. How bloody will it get once in Mexico City?
    It will be interesting to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    Population of Messico City is 130,588,000+

10k ain't squat.

Deplorable

Population of Messico City is 130,588,000+

10k ain't squat.
    8.91 million divided by 10K = 891 : 1

If they actually go to Mexico City instead of jumping a train corridor North, then expect the UN, The Church of Liberation Theology, and the Progressively Liberal Press in CON-US to run the narrative to our Southern Border after that.
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 10-27-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    8.91 million divided by 10K = 891 : 1

If they actually go to Mexico City instead of jumping a train corridor North, then expect the UN, The Church of Liberation Theology, and the Progressively Liberal Press in CON-US to run the narrative to our Southern Border after that.
    You lost me.

Messico City is pushing 130.6 million

Deplorable

You lost me.

Population of Mexico City is about 9 million.

Population of Mexico is about 130 million.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

You lost me.

Mexico city is 8.85 million
    Maybe all of Mexico is 130 million?
    googled it...
    YEP, ALL of Mexico is 130 million.
    AMP 2 Cor 6:2
    For He says, “At the acceptable time (the time of grace) I listened to you, And I helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”—

Sure is...I read the wrong line.

Even at that, I don't think the caravan invaders would fare too well there.

I need to go get tacos from a local place owned by a guy from there. He's always got some interesting insight.

Deplorable

the so called tracking doesn't make sense to me.
    Looks like only potential routes!
    WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
    someone put a big red X where each contingent of invaders iS NOW .
    AMP 2 Cor 6:2
    For He says, “At the acceptable time (the time of grace) I listened to you, And I helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”—

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
    Mixin is trying to keep track from what he can find.

If you can find more better information, nobody would be mad iffin you posted even more better & accurate updates.

Deplorable

Mexico city is 8.85 million
    Maybe all of Mexico is 130 million?
    googled it...
    YEP, ALL of Mexico is 130 million.
    Who knows how many millions of Mexicans are in the US and need to go back home.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
    I'm not finding much on any of the other groups. The group of 2000 is slightly behind the one we're watching. I read that they want to take the The Beast.

I have no idea who might be at the beginning point of the route coming out of the major port city of Coalzacoalcos.

As for our large caravan, the map in post #17 shows 2 blue circles in the very bottom right hand corner. That's where they were when I posted it.

Here's their daily route so far; they are averaging about 25 miles per day.

Sun, Oct 21: Ciudad Hidalgo to Tapachula = 23 miles
    Mon, Oct 22: Tapachula to Huixtla = 24 miles
    Wed, Oct 24: Huixtla to Mapastepec = 34 miles
    Thur, Oct 25: Mapastepec to Pijijiapan = 31 miles
    Fri, Oct 26: Pijijiapan to Arriaga
    Sat, Oct 27: Arriaga to San Pedro Tapanatepec
    Sun, Oct 28: San Pedro Tapanatepec to Niltepec = change of plans for press conference at 10am.

The arrow points to their location (San Pedro Tapanatepec) as of this morning.

Migrant Route 10.28 Circled R.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post

defenders??

this jumped out at me
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. Wonder how many "defenders " and wonder how they are armed ? ms 13 ??
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Mattis: Military moving equipment to border ahead of migrant caravan

Fire Power: Standard issue weapons in the US Army

PRAGUE — The U.S. military has already begun delivering jersey barriers to the southern border in conjunction with plans to deploy active duty troops there, U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Sunday as a caravan of Central Americans slowly heads across Mexico toward the United States.

Mattis told reporters traveling with him that details of the deployment are still being worked out but he should have them Sunday night. They will include exactly how many forces are needed.

The additional troops will provide logistical and other support to the Border Patrol, and will bolster the efforts of the approximately 2,000 National Guard forces already there. The new forces are expected to provide logistical assistance such as air support and equipment, including vehicles and tents.

National Guard troops routinely perform those same functions, so it is not clear why active duty forces are being used.

President Donald Trump for the past week has been calling attention to the caravan heading by foot into southern Mexico, but it is still hundreds of miles from U.S. soil.

The National Guard is often used by states to help with border security. But active duty troops are rarely deployed within the United States except for domestic emergencies like hurricanes or floods.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...=1540735148349

BTW, this isn't a caravan, it's an invasion, a foreign invasion of human waste bringing diseases and violence into our country. Wouldn't bother me in the least to see some of them die on the spot.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

The U.S. military has already begun delivering jersey barriers

Now that's the kind of logistics I can believe in
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I have to wonder if all those tents will be used to house the invaders on our side of the fence?

Jersey barriers???

The only ones that will stop are the stroller pushers and the infirm... The caravan will get out of all vehicles and walk the rest of the way...

Heck, I can just walk over them...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    Jersey barriers???

The only ones that will stop are the stroller pushers and the infirm... The caravan will get out of all vehicles and walk the rest of the way...

Heck, I can just walk over them...
    Yep.

Hesco barriers, fill with dirt from the alligator pond on the south side.

Deplorable

That'll stop vehicles and floods, but not ambulatory crowds capable of climbing over...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

In other words, the effect would be to divert the non fighters away, while allowing the fighters the opportunity to climb over...