Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Tracking The Migrant Caravan Route
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    KarlaZabs@karlazabs
    Nov 2

MIGRANT CARAVANS:
    (According to Mex gov't)
    1. ~5,300, mostly Hondurans, in Oaxaca
    2. ~1,500 Central Americans in Chiapas
    3. Group of Salvadorans (no official size estimate, @_ElFaro_ says 1,500) waiting to enter on Mex/Guatemala border
    4. ~300 in Veracruz
    TOTAL: 8,600
    https://twitter.com/karlazabs

A couple of interesting things from this lengthy human-interest story:

The shepherds of a caravan difficult to graze
    Carlos Martínez
    Friday, november 2 , 2018
    "While the caravan was stationed in San Pedro Tapanatepec, Oaxaca, a crowd lined up to get something to dine, with the usual pushes and normal outbursts. In the midst of that squeeze, Denys, one of the "green vests" -the team coordinating the caravan-rebuked a Guatemalan boy who was trying to skip the waiting order. The boy was not amused and Denys repeated the instruction, annoying, megaphone in hand, and the Guatemalan was on him. It was a mistake.

Then one of those things that are born without mother or father happened: someone spread the rumor that this Guatemalan-that in particular-was a child thief and that just at that moment, according to that someone said, he had just robbed one. Within seconds, that voice became true and became hate. The mob kicked him, kicked him, kicked him. They unloaded on the guy all the heat, all the hunger, all the boredom, all the fear. A rumor almost killed him. He managed to escape from the storm that was beating him under a bench in the park, where the crowd followed him, provoking pescozones and scratches. If it were not for the fact that Dr. Manuel Valenzuela - under the sole protection of his green vest - jumped in the middle of the lynching to ask for clemency, the Guatemalan would not have told him.

Nobody had stolen any child.

The atmosphere was murmuring and delicate. Gina Garibo, the most visible face among the coordinators of the caravan, along with the rest of the team, decided that it would be best to park the march one more day in San Pedro Tapanatepec, to reflect and calm down."

"The thesis consultant waits for Garibo to hand him one. The university expects to continue giving sociology classes and in the caravan things get dark. Reports from medical brigades say that one hundred percent of children - all children - are sick. All sick children. Again: all, the countless babies of weeks, children who travel glued to the tired tit of their mothers; girls forced to walk cruel distances, whose knees bend in the malignant asphalt of the roads, children who hardly understand that they flee ... they are sick. Everyone. And people look at Garibo."
    "Dr. Valenzuela can not cope. He stopped treating flu long ago. He fears that the children will die, dry as raisins, burned by the sun. He fears that such a joint causes an epidemic of cholera and only carries with him a backpack of medicines that disappeared from his hands."
    "Last night, November 1, the hope of finding a shortcut had vanished. On the camp mounted on Matías Romero orbited heavy darkness and a dense environment. Several young people disobeyed the prohibition of getting drunk and smoking marijuana. Some seized the rooms of an abandoned hotel. Among them, said the police, some young people got involved with knives in the darkness of that building. Everyone coughs, their noses drip, they're famished. Then it rained."

https://elfaro.net/es/201811/centroa...-pastorear.htm

Does anyone know about when to expect these caravans, or where they'll pop up? I 'm sure our eyes in the sky pretty much can tell where, and about when. But, we have a very long border, with way over 400 points of entry.

I have to question the post, above...all the photos I see if these rivers or humanity, when they DO walk (I read most of the time, they get rides in trucks).....they look well fed,(some, too well fed), their shoes look good, dressed decently, some have tattos, most have cell phones, and one person noted that the trucks have huge generators....which are used, some of the time, for people cutting mens' hair. The migrants have been seen accepting money that was passed out.

Reports vary, but pretty much say close to 90-95% of the people are military aged males, from 15 to 40. Only a small minority of "front" women and children to be put in front, when they arrive, expecting we would not do anything drastic.

This, from what I have read (good sources) is a very well funded and organized group of people...pretty much schooled in how to answer questions so as not to say too much. I heard a man who had actually traveled with them, for awhile, tell about a LOT of agencies paying for this invasion....many of them use our tax dollars....one is a large Catholic organization that gets a very large sum of money, but there are a lot of others, also...incl. the Lutheran church, but they're not all churches that profit, nicely. Of course, George Soros is paying a lot of money for this, as well. And, even the UN is behind this!

These people may be bringing different diseases with them. There are Africans, and a great many have Aids. Other migrants bring us drug resistant TB and Chagas, and now, that so called polio-like disease....which one Dr. says is really polio, but a variant of it.These people are not vetted, so their children could be sitting next to your kids or grandkids, in our schools, passing on Measles, and whatever else they're bringing to the mix.
    Last edited by Michiana MaJo; 11-04-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Fox news:
    Migrant caravans swell to 12,000 and get some help along the way
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...e-intervention
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

What, MaJo - are you resentful of being culturally enriched? How dare you!

snark
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I think conditions aren't all that great for the migrants. Some of the towns they stay in look totally slummy to me. Sometimes the towns provide good meals but other times, not. The leaders are trying to make sure the women and children are the first ones to ride... and men can fill in if there's any room left.

The number of migrants seems ever-changing. Mexico had it at 8,600 several days ago.

One of the Indy channels posted this interactive map, showing possible troop deployments:

Earlier this week, the DOD revealed a list of potential stations where troops could be deployed along the U.S. southern border.
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...4767499998&z=5

Possible Troop Deployment Map.jpg

Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
    Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
    Naval Air Facility El Centro
    Naval Air Station North Island
    Naval Base San Diego
    Naval Base Point Loma
    Davis Monthan Air Force Base
    Fort Huachuca
    Fort Bliss
    Joint Base San Antonio - Fort Sam Houston
    Naval Air Station Corpus Christi
    Naval Operations Support Center Harlingen
    NAS Kingsville

Quote Originally Posted by Mixin View Post
    Thanks for the water info. I saw a blurb about water shortage but didn't realize how bad it is.

The first caravan made it to Donaji today and the fourth one (2000+ Salvadorans) crossed into Mexico.

http://
    https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mex...u-2149064.html

First caravan is coming up 185; I've circled their last 2 stops and the 2 before them are the blue lines at the bottom of the map. It will be interesting to see if they go all the way into Coatzacoalcos. I think that would indicate they are anticipating some sort of transportation. That route is too long between posted stops to walk, IMO.

Here's a list of stops coming out of Coatzacoalcos; I'll post the last leg as they get closer:

A. Coatzacoalcos
    B. Tierra Blanca
    C. Orizaba
    D. Federal District
    E. Celaya, Guanajuato, Salamanca
    F. Irapuato-Guanajuato, Marfil
    G. Guadalajara,
    H. Tepic, Nayarit
    I. Mazatlan, Sinaloa
    J. Culiacan, Sinaloa

If the size of the maps I'm posting is too large, let me know.

Attachment 155672
    Does anyone have the current location of the ‘caravan’ and confirmation on if the busses were removed? I saw two different reports on location and can’t find any independent confirmation that the busses were pulled
    Thx
    r
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by fi103r View Post
    Does anyone have the current location of the ‘caravan’ and confirmation on if the busses were removed? I saw two different reports on location and can’t find any independent confirmation that the busses were pulled
    Thx
    r
    It's getting hard to keep up... it seems that the first caravan split up and part of it went ahead. I think they are in Mexico City. I'll try to post something more accurate later.

The majority of the first caravan left Cordoba today according to PuebloSF
    https://twitter.com/pueblosf

Here's the current location with the circle I drew around it.

Caravan Map 11.5 Cordoba R.jpg

thankyou.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mixin View Post
    It's getting hard to keep up... it seems that the first caravan split up and part of it went ahead. I think they are in Mexico City. I'll try to post something more accurate later.

The majority of the first caravan left Cordoba today according to PuebloSF
    https://twitter.com/pueblosf

Here's the current location with the circle I drew around it.

Attachment 155861
    Thanks,

r
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

You're welcome.

Here are some snips of special interest from various articles; they are in Spanish and need to be translated.

This first one gives insight as to what happened to the first group who encountered trouble on the bridge and what the last group did to avoid trouble there.

The lessons learned from the Suchiate River
    There he heard the offer of the Mexican government in the mouth of the Consul in Tecún Umán, Manuel Ituarte. Mexico would let them in whenever they were willing to register, process an asylum and disintegrate into groups of 50 people.

Ituarte's offer included free passage to buses that would take people to a shelter located at the Mesoamerican Fair of Tapachula, some 35 kilometers away. In mid-October, the first caravan of Honduran migrants was stuck on that same bridge for two days. Before the immense majority managed to cross by force, some believed in a similar promise: free transit if they registered and got on the buses of the National Institute of Migration (INM). All of them ended up locked in Tapachula, while the bulk of the caravan now advances to Mexico City after crossing Oaxaca, a hundred kilometers further north .

The dialogue that Mexican migration is having with us is that they will not open those gates. They want to get on buses, they have a center in Tapachula. Most of them are being deported. In that corralón of Tapachula the mattresses stink of miados .
    https://elfaro.net/es/201811/centroa...o-Suchiate.htm

Those who believed in the promises of Mexican migration are locked
    According to the legislation governing asylum in Mexico, refugee claimants must go through an interview in which they expose officials of the Mexican Commission for Refugee Aid (COMAR) why they are afraid to return to their country of origin. After the interview, each applicant receives a document stating that he or she is a person seeking legal refuge and therefore can not be expelled from the country. Nor can he leave the Mexican state that issued that document - Chiapas in this case - and the paper does not grant a work permit.

After the interview, COMAR has 45 days to evaluate the case and decide whether to grant refuge or deport the applicant. If those 45 days were not enough to ponder the information provided by who aspires to be a refugee, you can extend the term another 45 days, that is, ninety in total, that is three months without a work permit and without being able to leave Chiapas.

Pierre Marc René assures that UNHCR has not obtained official information on the number of people who have already carried out the initial interview and therefore should already be outside of that resguardo, but insists that his office is calling on the Mexican government to clarify something about.

The Tapachula Mesoamerican Fair is large, used regularly as a palenque, that is, for cockfights, where it can fit about 5 thousand spectators. While those thousand 743 migrants who decided to respect the laws are still being held, the rest of the Caravan - of which they are no longer a part - is about to leave Chiapas and enter Oaxaca, bound for Mexico City.

https://elfaro.net/es/201810/centroa...encerrados.htm

There are almost 3,000 migrants in the "Palillo" Martínez

The stadium of Ciudad Deportiva was set up as a refuge where the city government provides food, blankets and toilets
    Up to this Monday there are almost 3,000 migrants in Ciudad Deportiva, a place that was set up as a shelter where they were given food, hydration, baths, water tanks to wash and wash those clothes that they have used for so many days and are in unhealthy conditions.

The president of the Human Rights Commission of this city, Nasheli Ramírez , stated that there were 10% of children, 30% women and the rest are men.

He also said he did not know until when these families will remain, but the support will be provided until they remain in the Mexican capital. It will be this Tuesday when the number of migrant people increases, R amírez mentioned that more women and children will arrive, who were delayed due to the fatigue caused by the walk they have undertaken for some weeks. The authorities of the city estimated will add almost 5 thousand 500 people.
    https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mex...z-2618816.html

Some more recent odds and ends:

It looks like the first group will stay and rest for a few more days:

https://twitter.com/elsolde_mexico
    In the @MetroCDMX sports city, migrants ask for help until November 11 #CaravanaMigrante https://goo.gl/1GyXgG 📷 Cecilia Nava

The fourth caravan (second group of Salvadorans) is still following the route up Highway 200; they should be in Pijijiapan today or tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/victorpena84
    Victor@ victorpena84
    4h
    The # CaravanaDeMigrantes Salvadorans has arrived this day to the town of Mapastepec, in Chiapas. More than two thousand people are advancing at a slow pace to reach the United States. @ _ElFaro_

I read somewhere recently that some of the Guatemalans grouped up with some of the Salvadorans. It didn't sound intentional; just a case of those who fell behind were joined by those who were a bit ahead. But I have no idea which groups they were from.

I'm confused by the numbers in the following snips from articles. It almost sounds like there are 2 large groups in stadiums...or are they the same stadium with just different names and numbers? I have a hard time following Spanish even when it's translated. There are a number of stories in this link.

https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mex...u-2149064.html

The number grows, go 3 thousand 230 migrants seeking refuge in Mexico

The Ministry of the Interior, through the National Institute of Migration (INM) and the Mexican Commission for Refugee Aid (COMAR), announced that 3,230 Central Americans requested refuge in Mexico after entering the caravan on October 26. so the temporary shelter was closed in the Mesoamerican Fairgrounds in Tapachula, Chiapas.

In addition, they highlighted that of the total of refuge applicants, 2 thousand 697 received a temporary visitor document, which includes families and people traveling alone, so they can work or perform paid activities in Mexican territory, while receiving a final resolution of the COMAR.

Government of CDMX sends official letter to Migration, raise humanitarian aid for 15 days

This Tuesday there are three days of the arrival of the first block of migrants in Mexico City, of which there are already 4 thousand 500 people in Ciudad Deportiva, José Ramón Amieva, who announced that they will send a letter to the National Institute of Migration so that there is coordination with the federal authorities for the entry, transit and permanence of Central Americans.

There are seven thousand 20 migrants in the sports Magdalena Mixhuca
    Notimex

The mayor in Iztacalco, Armando Quintero, said that the sports Magdalena Mixhuca are at the limit of their capacity, to where they have reached seven thousand 20 migrants from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, and the arrival of more Central Americans is expected.

He indicated that the tents that were installed are full, so they will place more because there are many people out in the open, and especially because in the last part of the migrant caravan comes the most vulnerable sector, such as women and children.

Number of migrants in the CDMX could reach 5 thousand
    Manuel Cosme | The Sun of Mexico

The number of migrants in the shelter located in the Jesús Martínez "Palillo" stadium could reach five thousand today, said yesterday José Ramón Amieva, head of the Government of Mexico City, who said that four thousand people are currently staying there, of which 80% are men and the rest are women, 20% are boys and girls and 2% are older adults.

At a press conference, he said that those who receive shelter there are provided with three daily meals, medical service, showers, blankets and clothing, so he ruled out the risk of an epidemic outbreak.

He also reported that six tons of garbage have been collected so far and acknowledged the support provided by the local mayors, the United Nations Organization, the Human Rights Commission of the Federal District and Father Solalinde.

Bump

Looks like this group picked Tijuana or bust. No buses from the UN..... yet.

FAIR USE
    CBS/AP/ November 9, 2018, 6:20 AM
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...ghtens-asylum/
    Migrant caravan decides to push on toward U.S. border at Tijuana

MEXICO CITY -- Thousands of Central American migrants decided to depart Mexico City early Friday and head toward the northern city of Tijuana, opting for the longer but likely safer route to the U.S. border, caravan organizers said.

The decision was made late Thursday in a Mexico City stadium where roughly 5,000 migrants have spent the past few days resting, receiving medical attention and debating to how to proceed with their arduous trek.

They will proceed toward the U.S. on the heels of President Trump's latest move to tighten the nation's asylum rules, as he had declared he would do last week ahead of Tuesday's midterms. The administration announced on Thursday that it was moving forward with a regulation withholding asylum protection from immigrants who cross the border illegally first.

The interim final rule posted by the Justice Department and Department of Homeland Security would bar immigrants who cross the "southern border unlawfully" from "eligibility for asylum." Immigrants would have to apply for asylum status at designated points of entry, and those already in the country illegally would not be able to apply.

The announcement that the caravan would push northward on Friday, toward the official crossing at Tijuana, came shortly after caravan representatives met with officials from the local United Nations office and demanded buses to take them to the border.

Caravan coordinator Milton Benitez told the migrants that they were still waiting for a response. But he later said to The Associated Press the officials had offered them buses for women and children but organizers demanded that they be for everyone. U.N. representatives could not be immediately reached to confirm this.

The migrants hoped that buses would arrive for them Friday morning but decided to leave Mexico City even if they didn't.

"God, please let the buses arrive, but if not we will walk," said 18-year-old single mother Delia Murillo who left her girl in Honduras because she feared for her safety on the trek.

Addressing the assembly in the Mexico City sports complex, organizer Walter Cuello yelled: "Five in the morning Tijuana!" The migrants responded with enthusiastic applause and shouts. Their plan was to walk to the central Mexican city of Queretaro on Friday.

Some migrants doubted the buses would arrive.

"There will be no buses," said Hector Wilfredo Rosales, a 46-year-old electrician from Olancho, Honduras, who was traveling with his 16-year-old son-in-law. "They have lied to us a lot but we will walk like we have done so far."
    ////snip/////
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

I haven't yet seen the reason why the majority waited. Maybe they are still hoping for buses?

Maya Averbuch@mayaaverbuch
    6 hours ago

The majority of caravan migrants did not leave today, after a revised late-night vote. But a breakoff contingent boarded the subway with the aim of advancing toward Queretaro.

https://twitter.com/mayaaverbuch

This is a new group, afaict. Metapa is at the Guat border... the last group of Guats was near Pijijiapan, which is almost 90 miles away.

RubenFigueroa@ RubenFigueroaDH
    4 hours ago

ALERT: About 200 migrants were detained by immigration agents and federal police near the town of # Metapa , # Chiapas as they drove in convoy to # Tapachula

https://twitter.com/RubenFigueroaDH

Mexico Rights Commission Probes Disappearance of 80 Migrants
    11/6/2018

MEXICO CITY – Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission (CNDH) reported on Tuesday that roughly 80 people who entered the country with the caravan of Central American migrants bound for the United States have gone missing.

“Two buses have disappeared, so we’re taking precautionary measures to find these people and keep them safe,” CNDH official Edgar Corzo told a press conference.

He said that somebody reported the disappearance to authorities in the southern state of Oaxaca.

The buses were last seen in Isla, a town in neighboring Veracruz state, where CNDH personnel are “seeking information and questioning everyone,” Corzo said.

Oaxaca’s public ombud, Arturo Peimbert Calvo, put the number of missing migrants at 100.

“We’re in the middle of an emergency. Since Saturday, Nov. 3, around 100 migrants in the exodus have been reported as disappeared after boarding two buses in inhumane conditions,” he wrote Tuesday on Twitter.

Corzo recalled that they had warned migrants and authorities that it was “a pretty complicated route in terms of security,” particularly because of the “risks of organized crime.”

About the work undertaken by the Mexican government and the Federal Police in this emergency, Corzo said their operation has been “more defensive than one of humanitarian aid.”

As for the situation of migrants staying in a shelter provided for them at a soccer stadium in Mexico City, the CNDH warned that “there’s disorganization and matters of hygiene and healthcare are not being sufficiently dealt with.”

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Cate...icleId=2468964

THANKS Mixin for all the up dates, good job.

I wounder when they will hit the border.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Mixin, thank you for putting the time into this effort.

SOMEONE had to keep this top of mind and y'all stepped up.

MANY thanks.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    All Jersey barriers are, are those concrete highway dividers. I can hop over one of those even at my age. Not a deterrent at all for anyone on foot.

They can be stacked like legos 2/3/4 high if you want to.
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    They can be stacked like legos 2/3/4 high if you want to.
    Don't think so.

I used to build them for a living and never saw them stacked. Can we get an photo proof of that?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Don't think so.

I used to build them for a living and never saw them stacked. Can we get an photo proof of that?

I don't know about the ones in the picture but I have seen them stacked along roads when they are doing construction, the ones I have seen stacked are shaped a little different and are made to stack.

That's all I know about them.

I really appreciate all interest in this thread. I get so deep-down angry reading some of this stuff that I have to walk away for a while. One of the Tweeters I watch (do not follow!) irritated me to the point that I had to remind her and her followers that our president is just the messenger for We, the People... and We do not want hordes of illegal aliens crashing our borders.

Migrants in Querétaro ready next stop in Irapuato

The group advances towards the north although in a dispersed way. Some go to Coahuila, Tijuana and Sonora.

The Corregidora Stadium seemed to stop on Saturday night, when the Central American migrants, who arrived in waves during the day, were formed to receive mats and blankets.

Shortly after 7:00 p.m. the coordinators of the caravan broadcast their next meeting point through a megaphone; they would leave the stadium at 5:00 am to the DIF headquarters in Irapuato, Guanajuato, and asked to maintain order during the game, without getting ahead of themselves.

David Mendoza, Salvadoran, believes that the contingent will go to Guadalajara, Jalisco, or at least that's what they told him; He did not pick up his blanket because he's carrying his.

(Picture) Migrants move on the Mexico-Querétaro highway

"It has been good help in Mexico but there are ungrateful people, they leave their clothes and shoes, they want to sell them but they do not buy them and leave them lying, they are ungrateful people, not all but there are some."

Mendoza clarified that he and his companions do leave their spaces clean.

David is 31 years old, all attitude and an infection in the respiratory tract. He was in the first contingent and he plans to stay at the border for a while, because "he's going to be a bastard, everybody gets in the ball, it's going to be difficult, we have to talk with the truth, I do not think we all get together".

He considers that he will spend some time working at the border to raise funds and pay a "coyote". No hurry. "I'm going to work, to see how the movement is, until all this chaos of the caravan passes," he said.

He mentioned that there are some migrants who say they go to Piedras Negras, Coahuila, others to Tijuana, Baja California, but he wants to go to Sonora and the caravan will continue until he decides where to go.

There are even people who are returning, only on Friday he counted 50.

"I do not know why they return if they have already come so far, I'm not going back, I'm going up, we're missing a shit but I'm with all my heart"

When visiting many shelters during his trip he said that the stays are complicated by the number of children who cry at night. "That's why many of us stay out there, there are mothers who do not even say anything because there many of them go looking for a husband, texting and the kids there on the other side", according to him.

Until just before 8:00 p.m. a cold wind was blowing through the walls of the stadium. Many put plastics in the parking lot to protect themselves, others asked confused where the blankets were distributed.

The constant bustle intermingles with the disheveled hair of women and the look that seeks anything from men; They still did not eat dinner, they hoped that soon they would distribute food.

https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mex...o-2648826.html

Migrant caravan moves on to central Mexico city of Irapuato
    by Associated PressSunday, November 11th 2018

IRAPUATO, Mexico (AP) — Local Mexican officials again helped thousands of Central American migrants find rides Sunday on the latest leg of their journey toward the U.S. border.

At a toll plaza to the west of the central Mexico city of Queretaro, where the group spent Saturday night, police prevented migrants from waylaying trucks on their own, but officers did help them find vehicles for rides.

The government of Queretaro said via Twitter that 6,531 migrants had moved through the state between Friday and Saturday. It said that 5,771 of those departed Sunday morning after staying in three shelters it had prepared, the largest of which was a soccer stadium in the state capital.

Those numbers appeared even higher than counts made by officials when the group was in Mexico City for several days, raising the possibility that other migrants had caught up to the main caravan.

Starting out before dawn, the migrants went on to Irapuato, an agricultural city about 62 miles (100 kilometers) to the west in neighboring Guanajuato state, and set up camp around a local family center and small sports complex.

As on other days, the migrants jumped at any opportunity to catch rides. They piled onto flatbed trucks, hung from car carrier trailers and even stacked themselves four levels high on a truck that usually carries pigs.

Miguel Ortiz of Honduras reclined in the pig trailer with his wife and son. He said they were headed to U.S. for a better life where they could work for more than just putting food on the table.

Maria Isabel Reyes, 39, of Honduras travelled with her three daughters and a granddaughter.

"I feel happy by the grace of God," she said. "Because we're advancing little by little, but all of us here are moving forward."

The migrants appear to be on a path toward Tijuana across the border from San Diego, which is still some 1,600 miles (2,575 kilometers) away.

The caravan became a campaign issue in U.S. midterm elections and U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the deployment of over 5,000 military troops to the border to fend off the migrants. Trump has insinuated without proof that there are criminals or even terrorists in the group.

Many migrants say they are fleeing rampant poverty, gang violence and political instability primarily in the Central American countries of Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua, and they have now been on the road for weeks.

Mexico has offered refuge, asylum or work visas to the migrants, and its government said 2,697 temporary visas had been issued to individuals and families to cover them while they wait for the 45-day application process for a more permanent status.

But most vowed to continue to the United States.

"We can earn more (in the U.S.) and give something to our family. But there (in Honduras) even when we want to give something to our children, we can't because the little we earn it's just for food, to pay the house and the light, nothing else," said Nubia Morazan, 28, of Honduras as she prepared to set out Sunday with her husband and two children.

https://wsbt.com/news/nation-world/m...ty-of-irapuato

Migrant caravan moves closer to US border as it passes through central Mexico city of Irapuato

POSTED: NOV 12 2018 08:58AM MST

UPDATED: NOV 12 2018 11:00AM MST

IRAPUATO, Mexico - (AP) — Local Mexican officials again helped thousands of Central American migrants find rides Sunday on the latest leg of their journey toward the U.S. border.

At a toll plaza to the west of the central Mexico city of Queretaro, where the group spent Saturday night, police prevented migrants from waylaying trucks on their own, but officers did help them find vehicles for rides.

The government of Queretaro said via Twitter that 6,531 migrants had moved through the state between Friday and Saturday. It said that 5,771 of those departed Sunday morning after staying in three shelters it had prepared, the largest of which was a soccer stadium in the state capital.

Those numbers appeared even higher than counts made by officials when the group was in Mexico City for several days, raising the possibility that other migrants had caught up to the main caravan.

Starting out before dawn, the migrants went on to Irapuato, an agricultural city about 62 miles to the west in neighboring Guanajuato state, and set up camp around a local family center and small sports complex.

As on other days, the migrants jumped at any opportunity to catch rides. They piled onto flatbed trucks, hung from car carrier trailers and even stacked themselves four levels high on a truck that usually carries pigs.

Miguel Ortiz of Honduras reclined in the pig trailer with his wife and son. He said they were headed to the U.S. for a better life where they could work for more than just putting food on the table.

Maria Isabel Reyes, 39, of Honduras traveled with her three daughters and a granddaughter.

"I feel happy by the grace of God," she said. "Because we're advancing little by little, but all of us here are moving forward."

The migrants appear to be on a path toward Tijuana across the border from San Diego, which is still some 1,600 miles away.

The caravan became a campaign issue in U.S. midterm elections and U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the deployment of over 5,000 military troops to the border to fend off the migrants. Trump has insinuated without proof that there are criminals or even terrorists in the group.

Many migrants say they are fleeing rampant poverty, gang violence and political instability primarily in the Central American countries of Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua, and they have now been on the road for weeks.

Mexico has offered refuge, asylum or work visas to the migrants, and its government said 2,697 temporary visas had been issued to individuals and families to cover them while they wait for the 45-day application process for a more permanent status.

But most vowed to continue to the United States.

"We can earn more (in the U.S.) and give something to our family. But there (in Honduras) even when we want to give something to our children, we can't because the little we earn it's just for food, to pay the house and the light, nothing else," said Nubia Morazan, 28, of Honduras as she prepared to set out Sunday with her husband and two children.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-...ty-of-irapuato

They just passed through the area that I circled.

Caravan Posted Route 11.13.jpg

First Leg From Coatazcoalcos

A. Coatzacoalcos = Stadium
    B. Tierra Blanca
    C. Orizaba
    D. Federal District
    E. Celaya, Guanajuato, Salamanca
    F. Irapuato-Guanajuato, Marfil
    G. Guadalajara
    H. Tepic, Nayarit
    I. Mazatlan, Sinaloa
    J. Culiacan, Sinaloa = end of first leg to USA

Once they get to Torreon, based on the last 3 days, that's a further 4 days travel, they have a couple choices. All other things being equal, if I were hitching it, I'd turn west, and go for Monterey and then toss a coin for Reynosa or Laredo.

And that, on their latest travel speed, puts them 7-10 days out barring a miracle.

Of course that means crossing one of the Sierra Madre ranges.
    I'm not seeing a huge advantage to triple the trip by going up the west coast.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

I've caught a coupla snips about them heading for Tx.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

They're rerunning "Vanishing Point" the movie, and heading DIRECTLY at the dozers in the desert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanish...281971_film%29

Yes I AM old...(Film is from '71.)
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

My family in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico sent a video of several school buses going through their town with Federal and local police escorts. This was yesterday and Hermosillo is only 175 miles or a 3 hour car ride to the Nogales, AZ border. They are closer than we think. Theoretically, they can already be in the US.

After that second group of Guats said they were headed for Brownsville, I haven't read anything else about them.

Here is the last part of the route:

Last leg:
    Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico
    Ciudad Obregón, Sonora, Mexico
    Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico
    Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
    Benjamín Hill, Sonora, Mexico
    Caborca, Sonora, Mexico
    Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico
    Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
    Tijuana, Mexico

The route remains a bit of a mystery to me... did they have transportation all planned ahead of time or were they just hoping things would fall in place? This tweeter shared some of the problems they are having today; here are some of his tweets:

https://twitter.com/albertopradilla/...78415460769792
    Alberto Pradilla@albertopradilla
    27 minutes ago

Good morning from Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm going to tell you how a complicated day for the caravan is going. At the moment they go by buses to the limit of the state of Jalisco. #CaravanaDeMigrantes

Going up to the buses. #CaravanaDeMigrantes

Tremendous row inside the Benito Juárez Auditorium in Guadalajara.

Yesterday there were meetings between representatives of migrants and representatives of GOB federal and states of Jalisco, Nayarit and Sinaloa. I'm going to summarize a little about what was said.

It is necessary to remember that Nayarit was the state most affected by the hurricane of three weeks ago. So it has no infrastructure to welcome this exodus of sick Central Americans. That's why they propose to transport Sinaloa. But as usual, there's a trap.

They were told that they would be transported by bus from Guadalajara to a booth, so that asked then ride to Ixtlán. There would be waiting for transportation from Nayarit to move to Sinaloa.

Something important. They were told they would hardly have to walk or ask for a ride for 30 km. When the first vehicles have reached the point they have realized that they have ahead 100 km. It seems that Jalisco wanted to get the caravan out of Guadalajara fast.

This statement has been released.

I'm told by a migrant in Arenal that people don't want to get off the bus and ask for a ride later. If they finally can't get them to move more, they'll have 100km of milestone.

I have spoken with César Orozco, of the Commission of the Human Rights of Jalisco, and ensures that this is the state that has best treated the migrants. Denies that they have been left in the middle of nowhere in Arenal and remember that in other States had to walk from the hostel.

From PSF denounce that the police have forced everyone to get off the buses.
    After a long while waiting they get off. The pilot's pattern did not give permission. "No heart," says the bargaining nun.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    They're rerunning "Vanishing Point" the movie, and heading DIRECTLY at the dozers in the desert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanish...281971_film%29

Yes I AM old...(Film is from '71.)
    When that movie came out, I was dating a girl whose parents had a white challenger.

We saw the movie a bunch of times and did donuts in the parking lot after the movie (in mommas car). (I was 17)

Her brother had an old 'big back glass' barracuda we got to take out a few times.

Headline news sez they're here... or there … or have arrived somewhere.

ETA - Tijuana.
    ================

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/13/66758...igrant-caravan

U.S. Officials 'Harden' Border With Mexico To Prepare For Migrant Caravan
    November 13, 20186:18 PM ET
    Richard Gonzales

A Marine uses concertina wire to fortify the border separating Tijuana, Mexico, and San Diego, near the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
    Gregory Bull/AP

U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced that effective Tuesday morning it will close four vehicle lanes at the Southern border with Mexico at Tijuana to prepare for the migrants working their way north to the United States.

The travelers have said they plan to ask for asylum.

Three northbound lanes will be closed at San Ysidro and another lane at Otay Mesa will also be closed to install "port hardening infrastructure equipment," the agency said in a statement.
    " 'CBP has been and will continue to prepare for the potential arrival of thousands of people migrating in a caravan heading towards the border of the United States,' said Pete Flores, Director of Field Operations in San Diego. 'These preparations include training exercises, deploying additional CBP personnel, and partnering with the U.S. military to harden our ports of entry and the border area between those legal crossings into the U.S.'

"Department of Defense personnel are installing concertina wire, and pre-positioning jersey barriers, barricades, and fencing as requested by CBP under Operation Secure Line."
    Article continues after this message from our sponsor

The statement said that drivers from Tijuana northbound to San Diego should "anticipate increased wait times because of the lane closures."

The closures come after about 1,100 troops have been deployed to the border to assist border officials. They are largely reinforcing existing border fencing with concertina wire.
    As the San Diego Union-Tribune reports, Mexican officials in Tijuana are also preparing for the arrival of the migrants.

"Some 5,000 caravan members, most of them from Honduras, agreed at an assembly in Mexico City last week that they would head to the Tijuana-San Diego border. The plan is for many to turn themselves in at the San Ysidro Port of Entry and ask the U.S. government for asylum.
    "Meanwhile, authorities said that three smaller caravans of Central Americans in different parts of southern Mexico are also moving north but their ultimate destination remained unclear."
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

The Truth About the Caravan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFbiqlExkfo
    Duration: 7:27

Ami Horowitz
    Published on Nov 12, 2018

I embedded with the Caravan in Mexico and this video explodes the myths being spread about the Caravan by the mainstream media.

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

JFK was 4th generation Irish
    He became President in spite of his grandfather "No Irish need apply"

No telling what an illegal can Become in their 4th generation
    Look at us now... unless Native American all of us are immigrants - most legal

Hopefully these Central American people will Americanize for the greater good

The melting pot works for the pre Ted Kennedy 1980s immigration but the illegal salad bowl culture of non assimilation and free welfare preventing a real desire to work for the American Dream is destroying the true American culture with a racial divide unseen since the 1880s

I do believe the United brown people will Edge out the blacks who are bound only by hatred sloth entitlement and covetness which will continue fueling yet another culture war with continued harming of the rest of us

At least most of the browns trying to come here are Catholic and family oriented with a few bad apples

Not like the 70% illegitimate and the ungodly 1/3 of blacks with most on entitlements

I have had several nightmares about the illegal alien
    migrant caravans, and probably will be up most of
    the night, after I have my nightmare for tonight.

My nightmares were mostly correct, about the November
    2018 midterms, and perhaps they will be the same,
    regarding the illegal alien migrant caravans.

So far, I have seen most of this caravan getting across,
    the porous almost non-existent southern border,
    and will disappear, into the various areas of the FUSA,
    with the vast majority, being transported to the RED states.

The southern border will be removed,
    once the damocrap party regains the FUSA Senate,
    and the POTUS in 2020. Anything done now to
    fortify the southern border, will be undone by the damocraps.

The caravans know, about the November 2018 midterm
    elections results, and that there was a blue wave,
    and they know that they now have
    the damocrap party in their corner,
    who will fight for their migrant rights,
    and that nothing can be done, to stop them.

I have stated in several threads,
    that just as half of Mexico is now inside the FUSA,
    so it will be, with the Central American countries,
    which means at least 20 million, will eventually make
    their way to the FUSA, 20 million.
    Add that to the 60 million that are here from Mexico,
    and probably 30 million from just about every other
    3rd world hellhole country, and there is no doubt,
    that the Central American caravans,
    will push the illegal aliens in the FUSA, to over 100 million,
    nearly 1/3rd of the total FUSA population.

They all vote damocrap, so its futile to muster
    at the ballot box any longer. I voted for my last time,
    on November 6th, 2018. No more, its a waste of time.

Remember, this caravan and all others that are
    coming to the FUSA, and the ongoing invasions
    of Europe, especially Western Europe,
    are all about only one specific thing.

Population replacement of the White race.

When I arrived in my current AO nearly 6 years ago,
    I saw little to no Mexicans, about the same as
    the Africans. Most everyday, all I saw was White peoples.
    Not anymore. I see more and more Mexicans,
    and also Africans now, nearly everytime that I am in town.
    It is only going to get worse, much worse,
    the only variable now is time, and how quickly will the
    White race be replaced.

Remember, the Central American caravans are nothing,
    compared to what is coming.
    The coup de grace for the FUSA, will be when the
    tens of millions from Africa, are brought here.
    We are basically living in the end of days for the FUSA.
    It will be all over by 2050.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

I couldn't find the original immigrant caravan thread so I thought I'd post this here. It looks like things are somewhat locking down at the border in Baja CA. We cross product all day every day from our plant. My boss goes down once a week. Yesterday I got this message from a coworker in Mexico: "he won't get them until thursday tho they just closed off the border 'cause of the hondurans" and then "I don't know about customs yet but regular people crossing it's really limited like 2 lanes instead of 11".. Then we received this email:
    Attached Images
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

As Drudge is now reporting part of the caravan is now crossing into the US. No troops.

As Dennis (and others) said weeks ago : The caravan will not be stopped, nothing will be done.

Unfortunately Nowski's comments aren't just pessimistic doomer talk....its the reality we are facing and its happening right now.

My level of distress at the realization of what is happening now is at a level I have not known before. I said from the day he was inaugurated if he didn't immediately do as that bastard Lincoln did, the country is gone. The country is gone.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

This news makes me ill! We have NO BORDERS! There are a lot of pictures on the article, which I can't post. Where is Trump, on this? MMJ

They’re Here!!! Caravan Migrants Reach US Border at San Diego, Climb Fence

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-climb-fence/
    by Kristinn Taylor November 13, 2018

The first waves of caravan migrants, totaling nearly 500, mostly men, reached the U.S. border at San Diego this week. One group of about 350-400 arrived Tuesday with many of them climbing a tall border fence in an act of defiance as Border Patrol agents watched from a distance. Two migrants were filmed jumping over the fence, located at the Playas De Tijuana and San Diego border, taunting Border Patrol officers assembled at a watchful distance before climbing back up the fence to the Mexican side.

A few days earlier a group of about 85 migrants arrived in Tijuana accompanied by U.S. lawyers who were paying their expenses.

KGTV-TV reported:

“The first group of people from the migrant caravan have arrived in Tijuana, according to a Mexican journalist.

“According to journalist Jorge Nieto, the group has 85 people. This group is reportedly people of the LGBTQ+ community and they left the others behind because they felt they were being discriminated against.

“They arrived at the Tijuana bus station, then took buses to an Airbnb in Playas de Tijuana, paid for by U.S. lawyers with the caravan.

“Once at the house, neighbors clashed with the migrants, “Yelling at them go away go to a shelter, this is not your place, all you came here this is a safe area and we are afraid of you,” Nieto said shelters aren’t an option as they are already over capacity from the last caravan.”

That claim was contradicted by a later report that there is room for 900 migrants at Tijuana shelters.

Desert Sun – USA Today reporter Rebecca Plevin posted a photo of the fence climbers on Tuesday but then deleted the photo from Twitter. Mark Krikorian, Executive Director, Center for Immigration Studies, reposted the photo.

Plevin posted and did not delete other photos and videos of the caravan reaching Tijuana and the San Diego border.

Desert Sun – USA Today photo journalist J. Omar Ornelas posted sympathetic artistic photos of the migrants at the border fence.

More photos by Ornelas of the caravan at Tijuana and the border fence posted at USA Today.

Buzzfeed reported the Trump administration is beefing up security at the Tijuana-San Diego border.

“Border officials have shut down multiple lanes of traffic at the crossing between Tijuana and San Diego — one of the busiest in the world — as troops install wires, barriers, and fencing in anticipation of a caravan of Central American migrants moving toward the port.”

…”The first group of people from the caravan started to arrive in the last few days. On Tuesday a group of about 350 people who were at one point part of the main caravan making its way north arrived in Tijuana. Late Sunday a contingent of 78 LGBT people from the caravan arrived on buses from Mexico City paid for my (sic) advocacy organizations in the United States.”

Quote Originally Posted by Michiana MaJo View Post
    “Border officials have shut down multiple lanes of traffic at the crossing between Tijuana and San Diego — one of the busiest in the world — as troops install wires, barriers, and fencing in anticipation of a caravan of Central American migrants moving toward the port.”
    Which confirms what my people are telling me.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.