Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Growing Invasion Force - Over 10K - Overwhelms Mexican Authorities – Approximately 10,000 Now
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    [I][We should have armed troops at the border and bayonets fixed and at the ready./I]

Fixed bayonets on M-4s are not all that intimidating....

An old Model 97 trench gun on the other hand ….

http://www.vets4victory.com/images2/Mossberg590A1r.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    I expect they will split and follow the rails lines in post 49.

This isn't going to be an all-out frontal assault at one point, they will spread out and try to sneak through every known crossing.

We don't have enough DHS & ICE agents to come close to intercepting 10k invaders, even if they trickle through over a period of days.

The logistics of keeping them fed will mean they have to move fairly quick after leaving the caravan tho. I don't see them sitting in the desert and starving.
    Excellent. Time for the Green Beanies and other mischief making forces to be set loose for fun. Rail lines and rail bridges will take a while to fix.

The more I think about the logistics of this operation, the scope of it starts getting clearer.

They are moving through cartel territory, where there the police presence is iffy. The cartels want their cut on every head passing through...or an arrangement has been made.

If the messicans can't stop 5k invaders, (how would they stop an invading army?)..or they don't want to.

How many tons of food does it take to feed 5k people per day...who is supplying it?

This all has to be coordinated in advance, to some degree...with local officials.

The column has to be cooperating with messican officials and the cartels or it would look like the locusts had followed this route.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

The more I think about the logistics of this operation, the scope of it starts getting clearer.

They are moving through cartel territory, where there the police presence is iffy. The cartels want their cut on every head passing through...or an arrangement has been made.

If the messicans can't stop 5k invaders, (how would they stop an invading army?)..or they don't want to.

How many tons of food does it take to feed 5k people per day...who is supplying it?

This all has to be coordinated in advance, to some degree...with local officials.
    If the intelligence for this is available to the President, he should lay it out to the American people and bypass the media and their sympathy offensive. Then, our military should take down the organization, using whatever means destroys it utterly.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    If the intelligence for this is available to the President, he should lay it out to the American people and bypass the media and their sympathy offensive. Then, our military should take down the organization, using whatever means destroys it utterly.

Agree, go after the organization. As I posted on the other thread:

While I want to see the invasion stopped as much as the rest of you, I do NOT want to see our military firing on innocent women and children. And I don't think the American public has a stomach for that either and it would be a disasterous public relations nightmare for President Trump.

I think they should set controlled fires along the border. It's cheaper and faster than building a wall and no one can walk through a fire. The military can do that and control it. But please, no firing bullets on people and killing them. They are puppets of Soros and the communists who are trying to take down this country. Most of them don't understand the politics of this whole mess - they're given money to join the caravan and given all kinds of promises for when they get here. Most of them aren't expecting to lay down their lives and I don't think they'd continue if this was explained to them. And I don't believe it is. The only thing they're being told is what they need to hear to urge them on their march.

HD

The border is 2400ish miles, most of it desert.

Rocks & cactus don't burn that well.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Wow! Things sure have gotten out of hand quickly...

Now the crowd has grown to the size of a Division...

And then there's a second column forming...

Bet cha theres weapons lockers and ammo dumps stashed around along the whole length of the border, in predetermined places, just waiting for these invaders to pick up their weapons and ammo before crossing over...

How easy would it be for some in that crowd to hate us enough to allow themselves to be infected with smallpox to bring over?

It really is an invasion and it's also a Hail Mary for the Democrats...

Unless God intervenes, I see a shooting battle happening... Realistically speaking, it's going to take a bigger army with boots on the ground to repel that invasion...

I wonder if this was war gamed in the Plan?

We are about to see and I would advise all people who work around hispanics to keep heads on a swivel and be prepared for armed conflict from those guys...

Lord knows I work in a mostly hispanic dominated construction field in Orlando...

How the hell did we get there? Carter, Both Bushes and Clinton are responsible for that...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

The column has to be cooperating with messican officials and the cartels or it would look like the locusts had followed this route.
    On average you're looking at 4 lbs of food a day per person. The better question is what on average is their caloric intake per day and of what from what sources..."iron rations", field kitchens/catering from along the line of march or trucked in?

White america has no hope left in the USA. The migrants will overwhelm the USA. It’s very doubtful trump will stop them

The border is 2400ish miles, most of it desert.

Rocks & cactus don't burn that well.
    That's what the military is for. You don't just want to start fires willy nilly. They build trenches, fill them with fuel and start the fire. And continue to safely keep it fed. It's not perfect, but a lot easier and quicker and cheaper than building a wall. People can climb a fence, cut wires. But they're not equipped to put out a fuel fed fire. In the middle ages, they'd build motes and fill them with alligators and snakes. This is similar. Make physical barriers.

HD

and while the "caravan" moves north, they are already supported here on this side of the border by previous invasions and their offspring.

A colonial beachhead (many) has already been established. More invaders are coming.
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

I know I am not supposed to hate.

"A man cannot say he loves God, whom he has not seen, if he hates his brother, whom he HAS seen."

But....

It is getting so, so HARD....

NOT to HATE the DAMOCRATS as I watch them---GLEEFULLY!----destroy my country---my home---my kids' home---my kids' future.............
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

No, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong! This isn’t organized! Nobody is paying them to do this! It’s all spontaneous, thousands of people just deciding to leave all the violence and come to America, of course we’ll let them in, it’s the right thing to do!

Heard at dinner tonight.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    No, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong! This isn’t organized! Nobody is paying them to do this! It’s all spontaneous, thousands of people just deciding to leave all the violence and come to America, of course we’ll let them in, it’s the right thing to do!

Heard at dinner tonight.
    Exactly what "violence" is going on in Guatemala? (other than the normal---drug-lords and the like)

If there were thousands coming from VENEZUELA, now, THAT, I could believe.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

I find it amazing that thousands of young men can be organized to march north, cross borders, defy military force and demand entry into the United States. Yet they will not lift a finger to organize and march and fight if necessary to change the corruption in their own countries.

These cowards will push the little children and the heavily pregnant women to the front of the mob when they hit our border. No one is going to open fire on kids and women. No one is going to push back hard against them. It is going to take hundreds of boots on the ground and thousands would be better to stop this mob.

Given the current political climate in California, Governor Brown may just go to the Tijuana crossing and welcome them in and sign them up directly on the voter rolls.

The Cheech Marin 1987 movie, Born In East LA, laid the groundwork for this. Hundreds of Mexicans overran the border and everyone got a good laugh.

Sooth
    EPHESIANS 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooth View Post
    I find it amazing that thousands of young men can be organized to march north, cross borders, defy military force and demand entry into the United States. Yet they will not lift a finger to organize and march and fight if necessary to change the corruption in their own countries.

These cowards will push the little children and the heavily pregnant women to the front of the mob when they hit our border. No one is going to open fire on kids and women. No one is going to push back hard against them. It is going to take hundreds of boots on the ground and thousands would be better to stop this mob.

Given the current political climate in California, Governor Brown may just go to the Tijuana crossing and welcome them in and sign them up directly on the voter rolls.

The Cheech Marin 1987 movie, Born In East LA, laid the groundwork for this. Hundreds of Mexicans overran the border and everyone got a good laugh.

Sooth
    Good point, particularly when the parallels of those who've breeched Europe from both the Middle East and Africa are compared with them...

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    Exactly what "violence" is going on in Guatemala? (other than the normal---drug-lords and the like)

If there were thousands coming from VENEZUELA, now, THAT, I could believe.
    An ongoing civil war for the last 30 years plus?....

But I have another question of which I have seen NOTHING in the press but someone here may have.

This nearly happened years ago after hurricane Mitch totally destroyed the Banana Crop (and a lot of the land was washed away) in Honduras and Guatemala.

Most of the areas affected had been turned over to "monoculture" banana plantations (at US gunboat backing) in the 1930's; so the local peasant farmers no longer even knew how to take care of themselves, they just knew how to be banana plantation workers for several generations.

The big corporations (like United Fruit Company and Friends) looked at the damage and said: "this is too much to repair it will take a decade to regrow the bananas to harvest - see you later and thanks for all the fruit."

Left with no work, no source of income and in many cases no place to live; over a million people including grandparents, babies and entire families just started to walk North after a few weeks with no food or any hope left.

This wasn't too long after the war in Rwanda proved that yes, if desperate enough four million people will just start walking away and there is no effective way to stop them, even a nuclear bomb (which was considered) will only stop some of them, the rest will keep going.

Mexico informed the US that THEY WOULD NOT STOP THEM; they would just let however many hundreds of thousands to a million people (who were restless and getting ready to move along with those already moving) to the US border.

The US Administration responded with sudden "EMERGENCY AID" to the Central American countries and that got people to give up and go home pretty quickly to get their benefits.

NOW: I saw a follow up story about ten years later than many people were still not working, the aid was still coming and as one man put it who was running a small business or something "many people now do not want to work because they don't have to, they just walk down and get their benefits."

Finally, MY QUESTION IS:

Did the US/Trump administration quietly finally STOP those benefits (and I don't blame them if they did) and is that ONE FACTOR in what is being used to motivate this march?
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

So, along with Soros and many other agencies, (read them!) the UN is also behind this migration. On another site, I read that the "migrants" are given rides on trucks, except when they have photo shoots....then, they appear to be walking. Riding in trucks with the Star of David insignia. MMJ

https://www.infowars.com/report-un-s...avan-invasion/

Report: UN, Soros Behind Migrant Caravan Invasion
    This is how globalists plan to collapse Western civilization

Jamie White | Infowars.com - October 20, 2018
    Report: UN, Soros Behind Migrant Caravan Invasion

Image Credits: Pedro Pardo/AFP.

A note from Alex Jones: This is 21st century warfare being carried out by multinational corporations and NGOs, organizing around the United Nations and quarterbacked by Soros-affiliated groups. It’s meant to break the will of the nation-state by opening up large migration routes from the third-world into the first-world as part of a neo-colonialism system. The multinational banks, NGOs and corporations want to use third-world populations as a tool to colonize the first world with third-world labor to drive down wages and create political instability which they can then control.

Third-world populations are exploding and are under increasing pressure by globalist forces. The developing world is in a pressure-cooker type scenario, and the UN and affiliated globalist groups are now “westernizing” these populations and turning them into political battering rams in an attempt to make the first-world, the western world, submit to multinational, corporate demands. This is 21st century warfare, and the nation will collapse by capitulating to it. It’s why Democrats are openly calling for no borders and the abolishment of ICE while orchestrating the very migrant hordes to invade using migration routes. This is an attack from the outside and treason from within.

The UN and billionaire globalist George Soros are the driving forces behind the massive migrant caravan marching to the U.S. southern border, according to reports.

As with the previous caravan that sprung up last spring, the open borders group Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which is connected to Soros’ Open Society Foundation, is involved with organizing the caravan of 4,000, and the leader of the group was arrested Thursday for attacking Mexican immigration agents.

The UN’s High Commissioner for Refugees has intervened in the situation to aid in the migrants’ travels.

“We’re in discussions. UNHCR is talking to the government to see how we can best help them,” said Sibylla Brodzinsky, a UN spokesperson. “This is just starting. Talks are happening.”

Pueblos Sin Fronteras is but one of several Soros groups financially and logistically supporting the caravan.

“The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, [b]ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA,” WND reported in April.

“At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.”

Even President Trump called out the caravan’s questionable origins, noting the convenient timing for Democrats just weeks before the midterm elections.

“We’re starting to find out, and I won’t say 100 percent, I’ll put a little tiny question mark at the end … but a lot of money has been passing through people to come up and try to get to the border by election day,” Trump said during a Montana rally Thursday.

“They wanted that caravan, and there are those who say that caravan didn’t just happen,” he added.

Tensions between the U.S., Mexico, and Honduras escalated after the caravan violently tore through the Guatemala-Mexico border, underscoring both the caravan’s disregard for national sovereignty, as well as the rule of law.

“This is an organized effort to come through and violate the sovereignty of Mexico, and so we’re prepared to do all that we can to support the decisions that Mexico makes about how they’re going to address this very serious and important issue to their country,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Friday.

I've seen very few women and children. These are mostly young strong male. These are the recruitments for the pussy liberals to fight the civil war against us. Soros wants it to go hot and these caravans will make it happen.

There's a nice write up over at Vox Day's site about this very topic as well as an interesting and insightful comment thread underneath.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/10/t...l#comment-form

Here's one comment that I think summarizes the situation from a Christian point of view:

I was praying about this and the image I got was the Israelites that just wanted to be left alone to worship God. The Egyptians and especially Pharoah and his court and magicians are like the elite and swamp. And they see the plagues coming like Venezuela but are full of hate and unreason and have hardened hearts. They are doing violence. They won't let us go to worship our God in peace.

The split is between Christendom wanting to restore a promised land under the Constitution, and they are 95% white Europeans. That covers the three pillars.

On the other side is multiculturalism on steroids. Not the NYC ethnic neighborhoods where there are Irish, Italians, and others, but now the blacks, illegals, muslim refugees, LGBTQ. Also full socialism, and they won't leave neoChristendom alone, they want to place a boot on our face forever and demand we say we see 5 lights.

There is no science or reason, just emotion and a hatred and willingness to do anything that would make Gengis Kahan and Torquemada blush. "Coexist" or else! Submit or else!

It is a religion, and it was labeled long ago. Anti-Christ. Read what the Anti-Christ does in Revelation and Paul noted there are already many anti-Christs. That no man can buy or sell? That you have to pledge fealty by getting the mark of the beast? We are getting that. I don't think it is Armageddon, and we aren't going to be raptured.

That is why Trump and the Midterms are so important. But more than that. We can't coexist with a group that explicitly wants to use violence and wants to destroy us and everything we hold dear. The Cucks and Churchians will try to remain on the fence as long as possible, but the left is going to force them off.

What happened to some of the right (not even Nazis) at Charlottesville is happening to the alt-lite Proud Boys and Gavin McInnes. It will continue to spread.

We are of Christ, but we must realize we are dealing with demon possessed people serving the shadow of Anti-Christ. You can't reason with demons. They have to go back - to Hell.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

From Winston Churchill, a wise observation:

"...if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." Winston Churchill, "The Second World War", Volume I : The Gathering Storm (1948) Chapter 19
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

I don't think the people in the Caravan are Demons, that is a pretty strong statement, I agree more with Heliopolis Disciple that they are desperately poor people who are being USED by someone(s), who are being paid a pittance (but a fortune to them) and promised all sorts of things if they keep walking to the US (most of which are not true but they don't know that).

Now the people paying for all this and recklessly playing games with human lives, those individuals (or groups) may be evil (probably are, but that's a different kettle of fish.

If those "someones" really cared about these people they would be investing in micro-businesses, education, factories, job-production, medicine (and the local training of nurses, midwives, scholarships for talented young people in medicine, engineering etc) all with the understanding that they go back to their communities and countries once trained.

That is EXACTLY what Venezuela did with a lot of their oil money in the 1970's and while things fell apart under Chavez, a lot of the engineers, doctors, scientist etc were trained in this way and stayed in the country until they couldn't feed their families anymore (and a few are still there).

Nope, these are HUMAN BEINGS for whom we can have compassion but part of that compassion mandates not allowing them to be used and discarded for the agendas of others.

I was listening to an interview with a widowed mother with two small daughters who basically said she didn't want to go to the US she wanted a job, in Hondorus, Mexico or the US - anywhere where she could work and feed her daughters so they didn't all starve.

Now I realize the press picked her for her "story" but from my experience with people from Latin America she is probably telling the truth; work can be nearly impossible to get (that supports a family) etc; but MOST people would rather stay at home with their friends and family if they can afford to do so.

Someone (Soros, corporations whomever) is using that problem to drive these people North rather than doing what they can to help them where they are.

But demons? Nor more than the Migration Age Europeans (Dark Ages) that fled their failed crops and suddenly cold weather in the North Lands and headed towards Rome and eventually destroyed it (but it took a few hundred years).

Most of those folks would have stayed home too if they could have fed their families and stayed alive where they were - history doesn't repeat but it does rhyme.

If there is NO work in the USA (or benefits) people will not come and if they can feed-cloth-house themselves where they are, they tend to stay home unless someone promises them something better elsewhere.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    What are those loud noise machines the cops use (and Cuba) to deafen you? Can't our Mil use those?
    I am way past the point of wanting something more ballistically configured.
    Edited to add- don't care how poor they are, they are an invading force (90% men in the photo).
    Come through the front door or don't come at all.
    Last edited by Seeker22; 10-22-2018 at 07:24 AM. Reason: add content
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    I am way past the point of wanting something more ballistically configured.
    No matter how one "feels" what HD said is also applicable on this point as well; the US public isn't ready to see the military fire on and kill women and infants and you know darn good and well that those are the folks that will be in the front of the lines.

That would be the fastest way to see Trump out of office (by any of several methods I can think of) and the Republicans in shambles; it would be a perfect "gift" to the left which may be part of the "agenda here" (as in if we push things that far then we can still "win").

A much better "solution" would be for the Trump Administration to hold their nose and WORK with Mexico and agree to partly fund giant refugee Camps that these people are housed in - the Mexican Southern Border would have been best but since they don't seem capable of enforcing their own Southern Border (a point that Trump can shame them with a bit) it could be closer to the US.

But it is NOT INSIDE the US - THEN let the US military patrol the border, people (and families) have the option of sitting in the US/Mexico joint refugee camp where they can apply (and will probably be denied) residency in the US but might get it in Mexico.

Their choices will be live in a tent for years and probably be deported or sent back home eventually and/or go home voluntarily.

This also avoids the entire problem of taking children away to foster homes or huge child detention centers in the US, it keeps people on the Mexican side of the border and lowers the sympathy factor for people that the military catches trying to get through to the US anyway.

Then EVERYONE caught coming across illegal is simply shipped back to Mexico to the refugee camps.

Mexico agrees to take these people into their came regardless of their lack of paperwork or country of origin.

Now a version of THAT might be a solution worth at least attempting, the US military shooting down women and children will not get the result most people here wish to see; I can pretty much guarentee that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    Wow! Things sure have gotten out of hand quickly...

Now the crowd has grown to the size of a Division...

And then there's a second column forming...

Bet cha theres weapons lockers and ammo dumps stashed around along the whole length of the border, in predetermined places, just waiting for these invaders to pick up their weapons and ammo before crossing over...

How easy would it be for some in that crowd to hate us enough to allow themselves to be infected with smallpox to bring over?

It really is an invasion and it's also a Hail Mary for the Democrats...

Unless God intervenes, I see a shooting battle happening... Realistically speaking, it's going to take a bigger army with boots on the ground to repel that invasion...

I wonder if this was war gamed in the Plan?

We are about to see and I would advise all people who work around hispanics to keep heads on a swivel and be prepared for armed conflict from those guys...

Lord knows I work in a mostly hispanic dominated construction field in Orlando...

How the hell did we get there? Carter, Both Bushes and Clinton are responsible for that...
    The legal Hispanics in my AO are just as pissed as the Whites about illegal INVASION. They say they took months or years and did it right. They have the paperwork and are legal American citizens. They hate the invaders because they take jobs and benefits from legal immigrants. I have not met one yet who sympathizes with the invaders.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

would completely sealing all traffic (auto/truck/plane /ship)...and stopping all money flows to and from countries involved sew up the transportation system enough to slow march? Possibly even make it more difficult to supply caravans? Might sound extreme, yet only non violent action that could be taken immediatly. would only work if immediatley done with resolve. The emulation of what the palestanians are doing looks to be the plan. Action must be immediate.

No excuses.
    Attached Images

I expect they will split and follow the rails lines in post 49.

This isn't going to be an all-out frontal assault at one point, they will spread out and try to sneak through every known crossing.

We don't have enough DHS & ICE agents to come close to intercepting 10k invaders, even if they trickle through over a period of days.

The logistics of keeping them fed will mean they have to move fairly quick after leaving the caravan tho. I don't see them sitting in the desert and starving.
    Do we have enough patriots Millwright?

Over my first cup of coffee, was pondering if Mexico would let a group of 7-8000 Americans "migrate" south across their territory to the Guatemalan border.

I'm sitting here considering Mel and HD's statements. I understand the sentiments and I respect the opinions. but as I said earlier (#50):

the reality is its a "NO WIN" situation for both TRUMP and us. because of that he needs to stand and fight as hard and viciously as he can and let the cards fall where they will men women children - ALL of them - shot on sight. do we really care what the press says? as for the rest of the world - ANY sovereign nation recognizes the right of another to defend its borders against a foreign invasion - and quite clearly - that's exactly what this is. as a nation we would have ZERO difficulty explaining our actions.

this is a make or break moment for the US - sovereign nations have borders and operate under the rule of law. to allow this - NEGATES that reality. to accommodate this in any fashion - is to be held hostage by demands of people with NO RIGHT TO MAKE THEM and worse yet - ASSURES that future even larger similar demands will be made. if not dealt with from a position of strength this event is a large leap towards the end of the UNITED STATES.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

They are fleeing civil war in Honduras? Fine. They are mostly men of prime military service age? Great. Do the same as Canada did with the Norwegian fisherman that fled the real NAZI take over of their country. Teach them a love of freedom by denying them access to the US proper, train them, arm them and send them home to fight. If they refuse treat them like POWs under the Geneva Convention regardless of sex age or condition.

IMHO this invasion constitutes an act of war against the United States.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    They are fleeing civil war in Honduras? Fine. They are mostly men of prime military service age? Great. Do the same as Canada did with the Norwegian fisherman that fled the real NAZI take over of their country. Teach them a love of freedom by denying them access to the US proper, train them, arm them and send them home to fight.

That would be a great offer to make the military age young men if they set up the refugee camps IN MEXICO that I suggested, or just offer them terms of enlistment in the Mexican military in exchange for MEXCIAN citizenship at the end of their term of service with an honorable discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    That would be a great offer to make the military age young men if they set up the refugee camps IN MEXICO that I suggested, or just offer them terms of enlistment in the Mexican military in exchange for MEXCIAN citizenship at the end of their term of service with an honorable discharge.
    If they refuse treat them like POWs under the Geneva Convention regardless of sex age or condition.

Yes they are pawns but they signed up for it willingly.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Well...we sure have a lot of nervous nellies on the board it appears who are already cowering in defeat. Learn from recent history when the deep state has put Trump into 'check' and many here were absolutely sure it was checkmate. Might I remind us of North Korea? A number of you had us into WWIII already. How about Syria? Same deal, ect.

Growing Invasion Force Overwhelms Mexican Authorities

Doesn't Mexico have an army? Is this not an invasion of Mexico as well? This is the October surprise of the deep state. Were you expecting one? I was. And I'm thankful it's playing out the way it is instead of a hack or something to take the markets down or the electrical or telecommunications infrastructure. The fact that they chose the migrant invasion is telling if this is all that they can do. Of course the optics are horrendous. If they make it thru the border the left will point out how weak and ineffective Trump is. If Trump resists them by force it will be front page news and leading every newscast on TV up to election night. The deep state has put Trump into a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.

So this time, is it check or checkmate? Many of you are sure it is checkmate and you must think you have a dope for a President. Might I kindly suggest we see how this pans out before we throw in the towel? Trump isn't stupid and the military that backed him and helped put him into power isn't stupid either. The deep state his played it's 'October surprise'. Question....do you think that Trump just might have an October surprise of his own? Watch and see and if nothing else let recent past history hold up your sagging arms and give you a little bit of courage. I think we'll see Trump's October surprise pretty soon. And regardless, there are more ways to disperse a crown than firing into them which is the optics many are convinced is going to happen. All he needs to do is to set up a few MI battalions with the sound cannons, heat guns and vomiting agents if he wants to do it openly. Stay tuned and trust the Pres. It's check and not checkmate IMO.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

35. Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    They are fleeing civil war in Honduras? Fine. They are mostly men of prime military service age? Great. Do the same as Canada did with the Norwegian fisherman that fled the real NAZI take over of their country. Teach them a love of freedom by denying them access to the US proper, train them, arm them and send them home to fight. If they refuse treat them like POWs under the Geneva Convention regardless of sex age or condition.

one of the more sensible statements I've seen in regards to this Charley Foxtrot, I personally have no issue with them shooting a few hundred in the first wave of invaders, word will spread fast if that happens, I think mining the main ground routes would also be effective, hate to sound cold but this is an invasion.

If this isn't handled correctly now the flood gates will open well beyond anyone's imagination, also no bennies for illegals, none of any kind, no free school, no housing, no medical bennies, no food stamps, no welfare. If you're caught immediate arrest, detention and then deportation, they're not U.S. citizens !!! they have no legal rights in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    He's not rich enough to built it with his own money. Congress wouldn't give it to him.
    Exactly........ blame congress, not trump. He's been trying. Vote out that piece of excrement Shumer from NY. And all the rest of the Dem scum blocking the funding.

They can fund studies on snails and turtles and stupid stuff but they can't fund a border wall? Time to vote em out. NOW.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Well...we sure have a lot of nervous nellies on the board it appears who are already cowering in defeat. Learn from recent history when the deep state has put Trump into 'check' and many here were absolutely sure it was checkmate. Might I remind us of North Korea? A number of you had us into WWIII already. How about Syria? Same deal, ect.

Trump's October surprise pretty soon. And regardless, there are more ways to disperse a crown than firing into them which is the optics many are convinced is going to happen. All he needs to do is to set up a few MI battalions with the sound cannons, heat guns and vomiting agents if he wants to do it openly. Stay tuned and trust the Pres. It's check and not checkmate IMO.
    When Trump seals the southern boarder how many billions of dollars a day will Mexico loose in trade? All those NAFTA former US companies that transplanted south of the boarder? How much do they stand to loose? Sucks to be them. How long will the "refugees" continue to receive logistical support after they are of no more political use?

Trump is not bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post

Growing Invasion Force Overwhelms Mexican Authorities

Doesn't Mexico have an army? Is this not an invasion of Mexico as well? This is the October surprise of the deep state. Were you expecting one? I was. And I'm thankful it's playing out the way it is instead of a hack or something to take the markets down or the electrical or telecommunications infrastructure. The fact that they chose the migrant invasion is telling if this is all that they can do. Of course the optics are horrendous. If they make it thru the border the left will point out how weak and ineffective Trump is. If Trump resists them by force it will be front page news and leading every newscast on TV up to election night. The deep state has put Trump into a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario.

So this time, is it check or checkmate? Many of you are sure it is checkmate and you must think you have a dope for a President. Might I kindly suggest we see how this pans out before we throw in the towel? Trump isn't stupid and the military that backed him and helped put him into power isn't stupid either. The deep state his played it's 'October surprise'. Question....do you think that Trump just might have an October surprise of his own? Watch and see and if nothing else let recent past history hold up your sagging arms and give you a little bit of courage. I think we'll see Trump's October surprise pretty soon. And regardless, there are more ways to disperse a crown than firing into them which is the optics many are convinced is going to happen. All he needs to do is to set up a few MI battalions with the sound cannons, heat guns and vomiting agents if he wants to do it openly. Stay tuned and trust the Pres. It's check and not checkmate IMO.

Thank you for your voice of reason HFC!
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

Two choices, stop them at the boarder or let them in. That's it. My bet they will be let in.

Quote Originally Posted by Doat View Post
    Two choices, stop them at the boarder or let them in. That's it. My bet they will be let in.
    In measures of National Security the President has final say. In the past they have even overruled Federal Judges who tried to intervene.

Seal the boarder and allow humanitarian aid (in Mexico) to those wishing to go home. Load them on C-130s and fly them back to Honduras regardless of country of origin. They are not the United State's problem.

Anyone think the timing of this march just prior to the midterms is a totally accidental coincidence?