Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Amber Alert: WI Missing 13yr old, parents killed at home - FOUND ALIVE, post 184
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Semi trailer to share story of missing Barron teen, Jayme Closs, across the country

Posted 12:10 pm, January 4, 2019, by FOX6 News, Updated at 02:35PM, January 4, 2019

BARRON COUNTY — A tractor trailer will be traveling roads across the country — and getting the message out about missing teenager, Jayme Closs.

The Barron County Sheriff’s Department Facebook page posted a picture of the trailer on Friday, Jan. 4. The caption to the post reads as follows:

“Special thanks to Karl’s Transport and South Side Design and Graphics for the Jayme Closs trailer. Karl’s Transport will now have it on the road traveling across the USA. It is their, and the rest of the country, deepest desire for Jayme to be found safe and hope that this will help.”

Closs has been missing since Oct. 15, when her parents, James and Denise Closs, were found murdered in their Barron, Wisconsin home.

A $50,000 reward has been offered for information on Jayme Closs’ whereabouts. If you have information that can help find Jayme Closs, contact the tip line at 1-855-744-3879. Officials have also added an email address, jaymetips@co.barron.wi.us which will accept any photos or videos related to possible sightings.

https://fox6now.com/2019/01/04/semi-...s-the-country/

Jayme Closs vanished after her parents were murdered in October. Has the case gone cold?

Updated 7:27 a.m. CT Dec. 27, 2018

BARRON – It’s been 10 weeks and counting since 13-year-old Jayme Closs disappeared after her parents were shot to death at their home. Thousands of leads have been checked, searchers have combed the area and digital evidence has been closely examined.

But Jayme’s disappearance —– and the murders of her parents, James, 56, and Denise, 46 — remain unsolved and uncharged.

That begs this question: Has the Closs case gone cold?

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald flatly rejects that notion. Nationally recognized cold case experts agree, saying there are other investigative avenues to explore.

“The case remains the No. 1 priority of the sheriff’s department and we still have the FBI and DCI (Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation) on site working on this case with us,” Fitzgerald stated in a mid-December post on the sheriff department’s Facebook page.

“There is nothing new to report but we continue to follow up on leads and we are trying to build a longer timeline of (the victims’) lives through digital and social records in hopes of leading us to a clue.”

RELATED:: Caught on tape: Video surveillance could solve the mystery behind the disappearance of Jayme Closs

RELATED: Dark connections: Chilling cases outside Wisconsin resemble disappearance of Jayme Closs

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...ld/2374179002/
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Sometimes the evil just reaches out and snatches some unsuspecting person as well. Recall those two teen girls murdered in Delphi, IN in 2017 … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...Liberty_German

Sometimes it isn't necessary to be a volunteer in order to become a victim, but often it works out that way.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Sometimes the evil just reaches out and snatches some unsuspecting person as well. Recall those two teen girls murdered in Delphi, IN in 2017 … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...Liberty_German

Sometimes it isn't necessary to be a volunteer in order to become a victim, but often it works out that way.
    If it was muzzies, as suggested in the very first post, then what they are doing is roaming around looking for pretty young girls. They follow them home and then make their plans. I feel so sorry for Jayme.

I think SubZero is right on the money. She vanished too completely and too quickly for it to be anything else.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I think SubZero is right on the money. She vanished too completely and too quickly for it to be anything else.

Not really. Do these sound like the type of people who would be into skanky business?

James and Denise Closs

October 15, 2018

James and Denise Closs, ages 56 and 46, of Barron, passed away on Monday, October 15, 2018 at their home.

James was born on September 25, 1962 in Ladysmith, WI to James and Lynn Closs. Denise was born July 21, 1972 in Chippewa Falls, WI to Robert and Rebecca Naiberg.

James and Denise were married on June 9, 2003 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They had worked at Jennie-O Turkey Store in Barron for 27 years.

James loved the Green Bay Packers and the Wisconsin Badgers and getting into conversations on the “glory days” of his high school sports career. Denise loved working with her flowers, feeding her birds, she loved angels and helping everyone, any way she could. She was a member of St. Peter’s Catholic Church in Cameron.

James is survived by his daughter, Jayme of Barron, mother, Lynn Closs of Ladysmith, sister, Kelly (Jim) Engelhardt of Bruce, brothers, Mike (Carla) Closs of Ladysmith, Jeff (Lynn) Closs of Ladysmith, nieces and nephews.

Denise is survived by her daughter, Jayme of Barron, father, Robert Naiberg of Cornell, sisters, Suzi (Phil) Allard of Cornell, Sandi (Gerald Jacobs) Sikora of Galesville, Jennifer (Bob) Smith of Barron, brother, Steve (Lacey) Naiberg of Conrath, godchildren, Lindsey Smith, Jake Allard and Cricket Naiberg, nieces and nephews.

James was preceded in death by his father, James Closs and wife, Denise Closs.

Denise is preceded in death by her mother, Rebecca, husband, James Closs and baby Lewis.

Funeral services for James and Denise will be on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 1:00 P.M. at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in Cameron with Father Bala Raju Policetty officiating. Visitation will be held from 11:00 until 1:00 on Saturday morning at the church. A private family burial will be at a later date.

In lieu of flowers, an account in the name of The Closs Family Benefit has been set up at Sterling Bank.

The family of James and Denise Closs would like to thank law enforcement officers, the community and surrounding areas for their support. and the family and friends that have reached out in so many different ways.

Arrangements are being handled by Rausch and Steel Funeral Home, Barron. Online condolences can be made at www.rauschandsteelfuneralhome.com.

Funeral Service

Saturday, October 27, 2018
    1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

St. Peter's Catholic Church

Cameron, Wisconsin

http://www.rauschandsteelfuneralhome...d-denise-closs
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    [B][COLOR="red"]

A $50,000 reward has been offered for information on Jayme Closs’ whereabouts. If you have information that can help find Jayme Closs, contact the tip line at 1-855-744-3879. Officials have also added an email address, jaymetips@co.barron.wi.us which will accept any photos or videos related to possible sightings.

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...ld/2374179002/
    I wonder who sets the monetary reward value on a person's life. Jaymne gets only $50,000 for the perps identities and Jazmine who was shot in the head gets $100,000 for the perp who did it.

Steve Campion
    ‏Verified account @SteveABC13
    10m10 minutes ago

JUSTICE FOR JAZMINE - The reward to catch her killer is now at 100,000 dollars! Her funeral is set for Tuesday. Details here -> http://abc13.com/5008399 . Please share! @shaunking @MeritLaw #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ing-for-gunman - Post #32
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

oh no, not possible.....just look up JETPAC...…...American Muslim Infrastructure...…….muzzies "elected" and "appointed"...….woe
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    I wonder who sets the monetary reward value on a person's life. Jaymne gets only $50,000 for the perps identities and Jazmine who was shot in the head gets $100,000 for the perp who did it.

Steve Campion
    ‏Verified account @SteveABC13
    10m10 minutes ago

JUSTICE FOR JAZMINE - The reward to catch her killer is now at 100,000 dollars! Her funeral is set for Tuesday. Details here -> http://abc13.com/5008399 . Please share! @shaunking @MeritLaw #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ing-for-gunman - Post #32
    The worst part is they wouldn’t let you donate to raise the reward. I know I tried very hard.

On December 6, 2018, the sheriff released a few additional details: He told DailyMailTV that the killer was in the house for four minutes, stepping only five feet inside, left only bullet casings behind, and nothing was disturbed or taken. The killer did not leave behind forensic evidence."

IMO, this is very telling. I think Jayme might have had a older boyfriend and he killed her parents to be with her. The sheriff never denied the boyfriend theory plus they do believe she is still alive. Lastly, they have not released certain things heard on the 911 call (maybe the voice of the killer calling for her?).
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    On December 6, 2018, the sheriff released a few additional details: He told DailyMailTV that the killer was in the house for four minutes, stepping only five feet inside, left only bullet casings behind, and nothing was disturbed or taken. The killer did not leave behind forensic evidence."

IMO, this is very telling. I think Jayme might have had a older boyfriend and he killed her parents to be with her. The sheriff never denied the boyfriend theory plus they do believe she is still alive. Lastly, they have not released certain things heard on the 911 call (maybe the voice of the killer calling for her?).
    Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...R-minutes.html

There, I did your job for you.

I think the information you paraphrased from the article is poor reporting, fake news, or misinformation from the sheriff. The sheriff is quoted as saying they only made it five feet inside the house. Why would any law enforcement official give away any information like that?

If you can find that information anywhere else, I would like to see it.

So, on a school night, the mother, daughter and father are within five feet of the door at almost 1am? Maybe, if someone was feigning that they were in an accident on the other side of that door. But, it doesn't make sense to me.
    Sub-Zero

Couldn't be a targeted muzzie snatching, eh?

Well, look at this:

Luna News
    ‏ @Breakingservice
    30m30 minutes ago

#BREAKING A Two Year Old girl has been taken in a Stolen Car in London.
    Police have sent an Urgent Appeal to the Public for any Information they may have to contact the Police

The stolen car was later found abandoned in Hatherway Crescent without the toddler.

Luna News
    ‏ @Breakingservice

#BREAKING The kidnapper has been described as an Asian man of short and slender build, wearing black clothing

https://twitter.com/Breakingservice/...85752978853888

Apparently her father was trying to sell the car, and had left her in it while he talked to the potential buyer. Sounds fishy to me.

Paul Smith
    ‏Verified account @Journo_Paul
    38m38 minutes ago

.@metpoliceuk launch major search for two-year-old Maria who was in a car when it was stolen in #Newham, east #London earlier
    - http://news.met.police.uk/news/urgen...-newham-346243
    Attached Images

Lucky.

Metropolitan Police
    ‏Verified account @metpoliceuk
    4m4 minutes ago

Delighted to report that missing child Maria Tudorica aged 17months has now been found safe and well in the Ruskin Avenue, E12 area. Thanks to media and all members of the public who have helped with this appeal.

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    The worst part is they wouldn’t let you donate to raise the reward. I know I tried very hard.
    That sounds very strange to me.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Missing......far too many missing young girls, teens and women. Many without advocates to keep their image in the news for very long. Missing.... the not knowing where your daughter, mother, auntie, sis or grandma is Missing... the wounds remain Missing.....

Hmmmm, not seeing anything else.

𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓪
    💁🏼*♀️𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮
    ‏ @BrenDee85
    1m1 minute ago

#Breaking
    Hope this is accurate.
    Jayme has been missing since her parents were killed in the family home 2+ months ago-
    Attached Images

PRAYERS!!!

New Barron Sheriffs Department confirmed this does not relate to Jayme. She has not been found.

Chris Fitzgerald on Twitter
    Jayme Closs has NOT been located-this is false news. There is a heavy law enforcement presence near Walworth Co but it is not related to Jayme Closs.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

New Barron Sheriffs Department confirmed this does not relate to Jayme. She has not been found.

Chris Fitzgerald on Twitter
    Jayme Closs has NOT been located-this is false news. There is a heavy law enforcement presence near Walworth Co but it is not related to Jayme Closs.

Sheriff Fitzgerald
    Thanks, Kev.

Thanks, Kev.
    I wish it was better news.. sorry

I wish it was better news.. sorry
    I know. Everybody does.

This has to be driving that poor sheriff nuts.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Having known both large county and small county sheriffs, if he's human this is pushing him WAY towards the edge.

Prayers for family and LEO's in the vicinity.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

Quote from link:

Sheriff: Jayme Closs found alive
    The department shared on Facebook Thursday night that they were notified by the Douglas County Sheriff's Department that they had located Closs alive.

Author: Emily Haavik
    Published: 7:59 PM CST January 10, 2019
    Updated: 8:10 PM CST January 10, 2019
    BARRON, Wis. — Jayme Closs has been found alive, according to the Barron County Sheriff's Department.
    The department shared on Facebook Thursday night that they've been notified by the Douglas County Sheriff's Department that they had located Closs alive.
    A suspect has been taken into custody and there are no other details available, but the sheriff will give a press briefing at 10 a.m. Friday.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

Everybody's saying she IS alive:

Chris Hrapsky
    ‏Verified account @ChrisHrapsky
    1m1 minute ago

Jayme Closs found alive!

Barron County Sheriffs Department says it was contacted by the Douglas Co. Sheriffs Dept. alerting that she was found tonight. A suspect is in custody. Details unclear. Press conference tomorrow at 10 a.m.
    #BREAKING @kare11
    https://m.facebook.com/barroncountys...45638092119543

Barron County Sheriff's Department is on Facebook. To connect with Barron County Sheriff's Department, log into Facebook.
    or
    Join

Barron County Sheriff's Department

Jayme Closs has been located

On Thursday evening the Barron County Sheriff’s Department was notified by the Douglas CO WI Sheriff’s Department that they had located Jayme Closs alive.

Shortly after this a suspect was taken into custody in regards to this case. We do not any other details at this time as this is a very fluid and active investigation. We will not be answering any questions or taking calls on this tonight.

We are planning a press briefing approximately 10 am tomorrow at the Sheriff’s Department in Barron. We are receiving support from the FBI and WI DCI agents as this investigation continues.

We want to thank the Douglas Co Sheriff’s Department and agencies assisting them tonight. We also want to thank all the Law Enforcement agencies across the state and county that have assisted us in this case. We also could not have endured this case without the support of the public and I want to thank them for all the support and help.

Finally we want to especially thank the family for their support and patience while this case was ongoing. We promised to bring Jayme home and tonight we get to fulfill that promise. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

This case has been very trying on the family so please respect their privacy and we reunite them later tonight.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

KSTP
    ‏Verified account @KSTP
    9m9 minutes ago

BREAKING - Amazing news! Police confirm missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs has been found ALIVE. KSTP has a team en route; stay with us for updates.

https://kstp.com/news/jayme-closs-lo...5206010/?cat=1

https://twitter.com/KSTP

Brooke McKivergan
    ‏ @BrookeReports
    57s57 seconds ago

#BREAKING: Jayme Closs, missing Wisconsin teen has been found alive. A suspect is in custody, according to the Barron County Sheriff's Department. More on @KIMTNews3 at 10.

Jamie Perez
    ‏Verified account @JamiePerezTV
    2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #JaymeCloss has been found alive. The #BarronCountySheriffsDepartment posted this update on Facebook tonight. More details to come tomorrow morning at a 10 a.m. press conference.
    #Wisconsin #news #missinggirl #news3

Alex Salvi
    ‏ @alexsalvinews
    36s37 seconds ago

#BREAKING on @OANN: Jayme Closs—the teenager who disappeared in Wisconsin last October—has been found alive and a suspect has been taken into custody. #OANN

And many more...........
    Attached Images

Thank God
    It's Doom O'clock somewhere...www.righteousgrunt.com
    www.strikehardgear.com

Support a Vet. Made in USA tactical gear, Bible covers & more.
    Live Well, Live Blessed.

Full posting:

24 mins ·
    On Thursday evening the Barron County Sheriff’s Department was notified by the Douglas CO WI Sheriff’s Department that they had located Jayme Closs alive.
    Shortly after this a suspect was taken into custody in regards to this case. We do not any other details at this time as this is a very fluid and active investigation. We will not be answering any questions or taking calls on this tonight.
    We are planning a press briefing approximately 10 am tomorrow at the Sheriff’s Department in Barron. We are receiving support from the FBI and WI DCI agents as this investigation continues.
    We want to thank the Douglas Co Sheriff’s Department and agencies assisting them tonight. We also want to thank all the Law Enforcement agencies across the state and county that have assisted us in this case. We also could not have endured this case without the support of the public and I want to thank them for all the support and help.
    Finally we want to especially thank the family for their support and patience while this case was ongoing. We promised to bring Jayme home and tonight we get to fulfill that promise. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
    This case has been very trying on the family so please respect their privacy and we reunite them later tonight.
    Sheriff Fitzgerald
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

TACAMO!! NOW!!

AWESOME RESULT!!! Jayme Kloss FOUND ALIVE. Prisoner in custody

This needs at least ONE trip down the page as it's own thread!!!

Feel free to comment on mzkitty's long standing thread but:

REJOICE!!!!!!

Everybody's saying she IS alive:

Chris Hrapsky
    þVerified account @ChrisHrapsky
    1m1 minute ago

Jayme Closs found alive!

Barron County Sheriffs Department says it was contacted by the Douglas Co. Sheriffs Dept. alerting that she was found tonight. A suspect is in custody. Details unclear. Press conference tomorrow at 10 a.m.
    #BREAKING @kare11
    https://m.facebook.com/barroncountys...45638092119543

Barron County Sheriff's Department is on Facebook. To connect with Barron County Sheriff's Department, log into Facebook.
    or
    Join

Sheriff Fitzgerald

KSTP
    þVerified account @KSTP
    9m9 minutes ago

BREAKING - Amazing news! Police confirm missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs has been found ALIVE. KSTP has a team en route; stay with us for updates.

https://kstp.com/news/jayme-closs-lo...5206010/?cat=1

https://twitter.com/KSTP

Brooke McKivergan
    þ @BrookeReports
    57s57 seconds ago

#BREAKING: Jayme Closs, missing Wisconsin teen has been found alive. A suspect is in custody, according to the Barron County Sheriff's Department. More on @KIMTNews3 at 10.

Jamie Perez
    þVerified account @JamiePerezTV
    2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #JaymeCloss has been found alive. The #BarronCountySheriffsDepartment posted this update on Facebook tonight. More details to come tomorrow morning at a 10 a.m. press conference.
    #Wisconsin #news #missinggirl #news3

Alex Salvi
    þ @alexsalvinews
    36s37 seconds ago

#BREAKING on @OANN: Jayme Closs—the teenager who disappeared in Wisconsin last October—has been found alive and a suspect has been taken into custody. #OANN

And many more...........

No MORE news until 10 AM Friday.

Wow! I’d have never thought...

OK It's kevmoley's thread

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...le-Eastern-Men

But STI:LL I thought a dup was warranted.

Feel free to bounce as you wish.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I am so glad to hear this news. The sheriff told me that he was 100% confident she was alive and I wondered how he knew that. I guess he was right

Okay, so, calling all bets.

Who says she was in on it, and who says she was a victim.

I will go with she was a victim.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Okay, so, calling all bets.

Who says she was in on it, and who says she was a victim.

I will go with she was a victim.

I'd say so too, or they wouldn't be returning her to her family tonight (per above).

Once the dust STARTS to settle, I HOPE the Sheriff decides to share where his confidence came from...….as long as it CAN be shared and isn't tied to ---- ah ------ "bad stuff".
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I am going to bet that she was a victim, and not in on it. That's the only other possibility.
    Sub-Zero

Fabulous news, Wisc is elated!

My money has been on "VICTIM!!!" since day One....

MzK: didn't intend to steal yer thunder, just thought having the results in thread title was useful. Linked back to here. Will have someone close mine in the morning. C

rumor is there was a raid in Walworth County 4 hrs ago and info from there may have broke the case. She was found near Duluth. MORE people involved, story is fluid

WCCO out of Minnesota, on phone with Jayme's Aunt Sue, says she was taken to a hospital to be checked out and will be taken back to Barron WI to be reunited with her family...

CBS Minnesota twitterfeed is blowing up

https://twitter.com/WCCO?ref_src=tws...Ctwgr%5Eauthor