Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Amber Alert: WI Missing 13yr old, parents killed at home - FOUND ALIVE, post 184
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    If the vehicle license plate is correct? It is a rental vehicle. It has been observed in the Miami/Delray Beach Florida Area. That is if the plate is correct.

locals on that FB say folks come up from the south to work the annual rush season at Jennie O, use the overtime to purchase a vehicle locally and then drive back south after the seasonal work ends. They said the car was a loaner down there so Barron County is ruling it out as involved. It still looks suspicious as hell middle eastern men dickering over a child in a gas station parking lot, which was my point. That's on Miami to check that one out. But glad to see regional PD sharing pic info with the public to BOLO. Sheriff is taking heat for not calling Amber Alert immediately. He cannot pull that lever himself for a national alert apparently and they had to rule out possible runaway etc. Has to fulfill criteria test.

- waiting for feedback from folks after this community meeting has wrapped up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    Bad mojo afoot

This is per the FBI Milwaukee twitter feed:

"Law enforcement action was deemed necessary in the Town of Barron today after serious criminal activity was uncovered while searching for Jayme Closs. We do no believe this criminal activity is related to the disappearance of Jayme Closs."

https://twitter.com/FBIMilwaukee/sta...93793554792449

link to Barron County Sheriff FB page, waiting for more info after the meeting at the local community college that got under way at 7 pm

https://www.facebook.com/barroncountysheriff/
    UNRELATED!!!???

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!??

Yeah, bad mojo afoot.

HIGHLY concerning.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    UNRELATED!!!???

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!??

Yeah, bad mojo afoot.

HIGHLY concerning.
    Based on the comments on the Sherriff’s Facebook page the media is showing up in mass numbers to every arrest. The media is listening to the police scanner. Plus they uncovered a meth lab while looking for Jayme.

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    Plus they uncovered a meth lab while looking for Jayme.
    Good! Shut it down. Tweakers will ruin an area faster than homeless people.

My heart is breaking for the whole community, only 3500 people and they are dealing with a big city type violent home invasion. This is a battle to regain their town back and the Sheriff needs moral support now

Sheriff made an unusual appeal at the town meeting earlier: for residents "to reach out for help, share your tips of anything, we need more pieces of the puzzle"

This sounds like a network up there in the north woods. its a horrible thing to turn in neighbors, co workers etc. They have hundreds of locked hunting cabins, deer camps and vacation homes that have to be searched.

prayers for all of them that they prevail.

Chicago Trib

Investigators have '100 percent expectation' that missing Wisconsin girl Jayme Closs is still alive

Todd Richmond
    Associated Press

A missing Wisconsin girl's parents were shot to death in their house while the girl was home, authorities said Wednesday as they urged the public to keep phoning in tips about her whereabouts. Investigators have been searching for 13-year-old Jayme Closs since deputies responding to a 911 call early Monday found her parents dead in their home in Barron. The girl, who was ruled out as a suspect on the first day, was gone when deputies arrived..."

more at link

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...017-story.html

Of course she is alive, by now she is in a harem somewhere.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

I expect she is either out of the country at this point, or in some Sharia-no-go zone.
    Highly unlikely she will ever be found.

Prayers.

We will probably see more of this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Of course she is alive, by now she is in a harem somewhere.
    And by her own accord.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    And by her own accord.
    ? What the heck does that mean?

Jayme Closs search, by the numbers

By: Paul Blume
    POSTED: OCT 18 2018 10:07AM CDT

BARRON, Wis. (KMSP) - The search continues for 13-year-old Jayme Closs, missing from her home in Barron, Wisconsin since the early morning hours of Oct. 15 after her parents were shot and killed at the home. Here's a look at some key numbers from the case:

12:30 a.m. - Nextdoor neighbors report hearing two high powered gun shots at the Closs family home. They do not call 911, believing that it might be a nearby property owner concerned about wildlife in their rural county.

12:58 a.m. - Barron County Sheriff’s Office reports dispatch receives a 911 call from inside the Closs family home. We know the call comes from a cell phone. We don’t know whose phone it is, but investigators say they have figured it out. Authorities have said no one on the line speaks directly to dispatch, but dispatchers hear a struggle of some kind. The audio helps investigators determine that yes, Jayme Closs is in the house at the time of her parent’s slayings.

1 - Sources tell Fox 9 the entire 911 call lasts just 45 seconds to one minute.

4 - The sheriff says it takes the first responding member of law enforcement less than 4 minutes to get to the Closs house once the 911 call comes to an end. But by the time they arrive on scene, Jayme is gone. And there is no gun found.

- Jayme is just 13 years old. She is a local middle school student in Barron who loves sports and dance. She’s been described by those who know her as a quiet, sweet and innocent young kid. She is the only child of James and Denise Closs.

5 - An AMBER Alert lists Jayme as 5 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds with green eyes and blonde or strawberry hair

400 - The number of tips received by law enforcement as of 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17 in the search for Jayme Closs.

200 - Number of law enforcement personnel working the search that has been described as a 24-7 operation with enough manpower to immediately send out an investigator on any tip called in

3 - Number of miles from the Closs family home on Highway 8 to the Barron County Justice Center where the search for Jayme is headquartered. The Closs house sits on heavily wooded property just outside the Barron city limits

3300 – Population of Barron. The City Hall sign this week has read “Bring Jayme Home”

http://www.fox9.com/news/jayme-closs...by-the-numbers
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

And by her own accord.

I get accused of "blaming the victim" here sometimes, for saying that beyond a certain point there are no victims, only volunteers. But I don't know what the situation is in this case, I don't know this kid but I see no indication so far her head was screwed on that crooked. This one gets a wait and see from me, meanwhile pray for this poor kid. YMMV …
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Without evidence of robbery I would say she was the primary target. She is alive and those that did the murder considered her of sufficient value. I truly want to see these beasts brought to justice either by law or private citizens.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    jayme-closs-search-by-the-numbers
    I despise that form of presentation.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

I'm wondering if these men stalked her, before the home invasion. She seemed to be the target. These men would not have broken into a home at random hoping to find a young girl. They had to have known she was there. A 13 yr. old with her description would bring a heavy pay day for someone in certain circles, I'm sure.

I despise that form of presentation.

For a sportsball game, it's OK. For a double murder/kidnapping of a teen girl - very poor taste.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I'm wondering if these men stalked her, before the home invasion. She seemed to be the target. These men would not have broken into a home at random hoping to find a young girl. They had to have known she was there. A 13 yr. old with her description would bring a heavy pay day for someone in certain circles, I'm sure.
    From the information we have revived this seems to be a real motive for the crime. We of course do not know all the facts. It just really disturbs me when I hear about this type of crime. It is all guessing for us but the outcome does not sound good for that little girl.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    ? What the heck does that mean?
    I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if she's a willing participant in this whole thing. It happens with little white American girls more than we think.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    From the information we have revived this seems to be a real motive for the crime. We of course do not know all the facts. It just really disturbs me when I hear about this type of crime. It is all guessing for us but the outcome does not sound good for that little girl.
    No, it doesn't sound good for her at all. Sex trafficking of women and young girls is a subject that is near and dear to my heart. It is disgusting and sick what these B*stards do to these women. Even if found, they are scarred forever. Some, never heal from their ordeal, even with years of counseling.

I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if she's a willing participant in this whole thing. It happens with little white American girls more than we think.
    It does, but IN THIS CASE, there doesn't appear to be the slightest hint of anything that would lead you to that conclusion. There ARE truly innocent young girls out there... those who don't live in the rural areas don't realize how many. Sure, there are the sluts and the ones who are "wild", as well as those with poor family lives (not *always* the same) who are looking for "love" or meaning or whatever anyplace they can find it.

But if Jayme had any sort of inclinations in that way, in this day and age, it would have shown up on her social media. And apparently, the little online footprint she had shows her to be exactly as portrayed... an innocent victim.

Summerthyme

Yes, it's possible. However, having just been through the Mollie Tibbetts tragedy, I'm inclined to think this is a kidnapping.

From what I read, Jayme wasn't heavily into social media, plus she was from a small town in WI, not exactly Liberal La-La Land, where running away with an older man from the ME would be considered "cool."

Added: a lot of folks in my area are very upset about this case. One good thing: I no longer see teenage girls jogging alone along the back roads. They're running in groups, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur
    One good thing: I no longer see teenage girls jogging alone along the back roads. They're running in groups, now.
    That's using wisdom and common sense. Good for them!

Any evidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Supposedly she can be heard in the 911 call that lasted about a minute. The Police believe she was in the house and that she is in Danger. So, I don't think she was a willing participant.
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Makes me think of Eliz. Smart abduction, although Eliz. parents were not killed. Could be a Pedophile or pedophile couple. Could be a Cult that wanted her. The possibilities are endless.

Yeah, just like ALL those kidnapped UK girls taken by Pakistani *grooming* gangs that dont' just get gang raped, but beaten and raped with broken bottles?

...whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by fairywell View Post
    Makes me think of Eliz. Smart abduction, although Eliz. parents were not killed. Could be a Pedophile or pedophile couple. Could be a Cult that wanted her. The possibilities are endless.
    Yeah, but I keep thinking about a Saudi woman who said during an interview, that often wealthy SA men will contract with traffickers to get "special orders" and these girls are simply abducted.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

May I say on behalf of the people of NW Wi that you are full of crap and an absolute idiot.

You obviously know nothing of the family and are just spouting your own warped baseless BS. There are still nice and decent kids, maybe no-one you know but here there are.

Best bet is what others are saying: kidnapped, either a sex-trafficing order or impulse drug/obsession related.

The poor girl is the victim, you ............ thoughtless person.
    Last edited by narnia4; 10-18-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    Supposedly she can be heard in the 911 call that lasted about a minute. The Police believe she was in the house and that she is in Danger. So, I don't think she was a willing participant.
    No official has relayed the information that she can be heard on the 911 call.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Yes, it's possible. However, having just been through the Mollie Tibbetts tragedy, I'm inclined to think this is a kidnapping.

From what I read, Jayme wasn't heavily into social media, plus she was from a small town in WI, not exactly Liberal La-La Land, where running away with an older man from the ME would be considered "cool."

Added: a lot of folks in my area are very upset about this case. One good thing: I no longer see teenage girls jogging alone along the back roads. They're running in groups, now.
    An area heavily populated with Somali scum. Look there, not nationwide. Occam's razor.
    Sub-Zero

Police need to look at the Somali workers at the factory. I bet ne or two of them snatched the girl.

Sheriff and Feds are in an aerial search party/ground operation, very specific area so please pray. Whoever took her is volcanic and shot her father in the face at the doorstep. Pray she is still alive. Sheriff asked for 100 male volunteers from the community to do the sweep today, lasted 3.5 hours during peak daylight, nothing recovered yet.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5...location=group

Checked the WI Circuit Court Records.

Dad James was divorced in 1999. Not so much as a traffic ticket.
    Mom Denise had a rather substantial money judgement against just her for $14K in 2011 from Capital One, but it was marked paid in full a few months after initial filing.

Also looked up 2016 election results for Barron county. Two to one Trump over HRC, and nearly the same proportions for R vs D in the House and Senate races. Parts of NW WI are heavily Democratic, but this is not one of the areas.
    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    - JK Rowling

Per FB, wives of men who are out there this afternoon, search began 1 mile west of the Closs house, focus was looking for cellphone or weapon tossed from vehicle in the ditches. Possible credible tip on location? Search was called late in the day. This whole thing is awful, whoever it is, still at large, assumed to be armed and extremely dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    Sheriff and Feds are in an aerial search party/ground operation, very specific area so please pray. Whoever took her is volcanic and shot her father in the face at the doorstep. Pray she is still alive. Sheriff asked for 100 male volunteers from the community to do the sweep today, lasted 3.5 hours during peak daylight, nothing recovered yet.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5...location=group
    Bravo.

I'll bet he can get a helluva lot more than 100 if he simply "gives the word."

exactly, its an international story now as Canadian authorities are on alert if anyone suspicious shows up

search covered 14 miles in groups either side of the road, sweeping ditches today.

has the entire state on edge due to the viciousness of this crime and I daresay Sheriff Fitzgerald can have any resources he wants at his disposal, including volunteers to approach remote cabins.

that's all hard core deer hunting country and armed to the teeth.

prayers for everyone involved and that she is recovered alive.

Hope they 'magnet fish' any waterways in the search area as well ...

Beginning to think THIS sheriff ain't the hick that LOTS of folk think he might be. PLUS he appears to LISTEN as much as talk...

Which is ALWAYS a good sign for Our Side.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

C'mon. This is a 13 year old small-town Wisconsin kid. Your cynicism is reaching a bit over the top.

Prayers for this girl. She has enough to deal with if she makes it with the death of her parents. I pray for her and all the young out there to be safe.

Susan