Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Amber Alert: WI Missing 13yr old, parents killed at home - FOUND ALIVE - PATTERSON PLEADS GUILTY Post 526
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Amber Alert: WI Missing 13yr old, parents killed at home - FOUND ALIVE - PATTERSON PLEADS GUILTY Post 526

Is this Jayme? Witness claims to have spotted missing 13-year-old girl, whose parents were found murdered in their Wisconsin home, 1700 miles away in a Miami gas station with two 'middle eastern men'

Jayme Closs was reported missing after her parents were found dead on Monday
    Denise, 46, and James Closs, 56, were found dead with gunshot wounds at 1am
    Someone reported seeing a girl that looked like Jayme around 2pm on Monday
    Girl was with two bearded men in their thirties driving car with Wisconsin plates

By ANNETA KONSTANTINIDES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 10:13 EDT, 16 October 2018 | UPDATED: 13:48 EDT, 16 October 2018

The missing 13-year-old Wisconsin girl whose parents were found dead inside their home may have been spotted at a Miami gas station, police have revealed.

A person reported that a girl resembling Jayme Closs was seen at a Sunflex gas station on Monday with two Middle Eastern men who appeared to be in their thirties.

The men were described as being about 5ft 7in and 5ft 9in and weighing around 200 to 250 pounds. They both had beards. Authorities said they were well-dressed.

They were spotted driving a black Ford Explorer with the Wisconsin license plate tag of I60WER between 2 to 3pm.

Police said the details came from a witness account and that authorities have not yet confirmed the reported sighting.

'We are actively researching that tip. Every tip continues to be followed up on,' Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said during a press conference on Tuesday.

Barron to Miami is approximately 1,752 miles away and around a 25-hour drive.

Jayme was first reported missing after officers were summoned to her home in Barron just before 1am on Monday.

Fitzgerald revealed on Tuesday that someone called 911 from a cell phone while at the home, but no one was communicating to the dispatcher.

'Some kind of disturbance could be heard, and that's why law enforcement came to the house,' he added.

It was there that responding deputies discovered Jayme's dead parents, Denis Closs, 46, and 56-year-old James Closs.

Fitzgerald said gunshots had been fired at the home, but would not yet confirm whether the couple had been shot.

Jayme had last been seen at a family gathering on Sunday afternoon.

Fitzgerald said Jayme is not considered a suspect in her parents' deaths and that he believes she is in danger.

He also declined to elaborate as to why investigators believe Jayme is not a runaway, saying that disclosing more information would compromise their investigation.

'At the end of the day, I want a 13-year-old here safe and sound,' he said during a press conference on Monday.

'That's our goal. That's our only goal right now.'

An Amber Alert for Jayme was issued on Monday, although it did not include any information about a suspect or vehicle.

The Barron County Sheriff's Office has also enlisted the help of the National Center for Missing Exploited Children and the FBI.

Authorities have also used drones and infared equipment to search the family home, but have discovered no helpful clues, according to WPLG.

Teams remained at the resident on Tuesday and are continuing to process the crime scene.

Investigators have also been interviewing Jayme's school friends and checking social media, but so far have not developed any leads.

Fitzgerald has pleaded with the public for more information that could lead police to Jayme.

'Often, someone in the community will have knowledge of a crime and may not realize it,' he said. 'Individuals who commit acts of violence may display changes in their behavior and individuals around that person may observe those changes.'

Jayme is described as 5ft and 100 pounds, with green eyes and blond or strawberry-blond hair.

According to the teen's Facebook age, she is a dancer, as well as a cross-country and track athlete.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts or anyone that has contact with Jayme is asked to contact the Barron County Sheriff’s Department at 715-537-3106.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-Miami.html

It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Full Video at Gas Station in Miami. The link is to the facebook page for TODAY'S TMJ4 (News page)

https://www.facebook.com/tmj4/videos/246119579403738/
    Last edited by Kevmoley; 10-16-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Full video can be found on this site as well

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...-teen-in-miami

Jayme Closs: Surveillance video released after missing Wisconsin teen possibly sighted in Miami
    Ben Jordan, AP
    1:16 PM, Oct 16, 2018
    40 mins ago

BARRON, Wis. (AP) — Authorities say a Wisconsin teenager who has been missing since her parents were found dead in their home isn't a runaway and that they think she's in danger.

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said during a media briefing Tuesday that he can't reveal why authorities believe 13-year-old Jayme Closs is in danger because it could compromise the investigation. But he repeated his plea for the public's help in finding her.

At the same time, authorities in Miami released surveillance video that shows a vehicle with Wisconsin license plates at a Miami gas station, just hours after a possible sighting was reported in that city. In the video, you can see a man talking to other people at the gas station. There's no sign of Jayme.

Missing, Endangered Western Wisconsin Teen May Have Been Spotted In Miami
    Deputies responding to a 911 call found the bodies of 56-year-old James Closs and 46-year-old Denise Closs at around 1 a.m. Monday in their home in the western Wisconsin town of Barron. No cause of death has been released but authorities said gunshots had been fired.

Fitzgerald says Jayme was last seen at a family gathering Sunday afternoon, but he provided no details. He didn't comment about the validity of the tip that she had been spotted at the gas station Monday afternoon.

Barron Wi is small, around 3500 people but they have an Islamic Center, I've never noticed Middle Easterners there but there's a whole lot of Somalians ruining the town.

If it's musloids, I hope they are caught immediately...

by some good ol' boys.

There's hungry gators down yonder that need a snack.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    didn't see the girl in the vids but it should be easy to ask what the perp was wanting/discussing with so many vehicles

surely one of those drivers will remember being talked to

She wasn't on the video. Just some guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    it should be easy to ask what the perp was wanting/discussing with so many vehicles
    Price.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    She wasn't on the video. Just some guys.
    She is supposed to be in the front passenger seat. Sitting between the 2 men.. watch at the last 13 second on video

All i have is prayers.

Prayers up!

Michael the Archangel might be helpful right now if he's not busy.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I would think it would be easy to find the vehicle

Young blond? Going to be used for sex trafficking? In any case, prayers going up. It doesn't sound like a good situation at all.

It almost looked to me like at least the black station wagon-type vehicle could have been accomplices.

That poor kid. If they have plate numbers, they will get them...if it hasn't happened already.

And this isn't another teenager American girl that volunteered for ISIL? It happens.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

I’d look to the small marinas within 30 minutes of the last gas station setting. One guy is going to sea with her, the other up the interstate with a full tank to ditch & burn the car.

She suppose to be a runner. Their suppose to be 5’7” to 5’9” and well over 200 pounds. This should end with a no contest foot race. Maybe even a sharp blade to the perps throat first if available.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    I’d look to the small marinas within 30 minutes of the last gas station setting. One guy is going to sea with her, the other up the interstate with a full tank to ditch & burn the car.

She suppose to be a runner. Their suppose to be 5’7” to 5’9” and well over 200 pounds. This should end with a no contest foot race. Maybe even a sharp blade to the perps throat first if available.
    They will have drugged her.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    didn't see the girl in the vids but it should be easy to ask what the perp was wanting/discussing with so many vehicles

surely one of those drivers will remember being talked to
    He’s face networking. Towelies are hip to cell signals and Stingray towers. The pre-arranged Time-Place relay man is the go between for the mobile kidnappers and the boat team.

All face 2 face complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    They will have drugged her.

True. And in a big green army style laundry bag so as to not be seen.

What, there aren't any 13 YO girls in FL, that they gotta snatch one in WI and drive her to FL to get on a boat?

Doesn't add up to me, something else is going on... or going on, too.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    What, there aren't any 13 YO girls in FL, that they gotta snatch one in WI and drive her to FL to get on a boat?

Trust me, the 13 y/o's in FLA are nothing you want to deal with. Go to cheeseland where they're still fairly clean.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Feed 'em to the pigs.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

Parents gone by gun-shot.

13 year old is the cargo. Did she see something out running the streets. Talk to her friends.

Why go all this he way to Miami with hot cargo. It’s going offshore. Why that girl? Someone’s quasi-cross cultural infatuation?

Payment for drugs?

Drugs for weapons?

Who knows?

Made SiriusXM Patriot

Deplorable

All the local reports here in northern Wi describe her as a sweet quiet girl, no boyfriend, the ISIS comment someone made is absurd in this case. She was not very active on social media.

They are questioning her friends and parents co-workers. They did work at Jennio, which has many Somalis. Theres also a lot of Meth, but her parents dont look at all like users - you can usually tell.

As has been said, could be anything, but the girl provoking it is the least likely. My best guess is random or drug related, or someone obsessed with her.

Two dead parents and hours later in the "custody" of two older men in the state of Florida................does not sound good at all. Praying for her safety.

Rumor I got today from the sheriff in a neighboring county is the crime seen was brutal. Like horror scene brutality. He said this isn’t close to a simple shooting of the parents. Quote - whoever did this is one really sick individual

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    whoever did this is one really sick individual
    Or maybe a totally normal individual from a really sick society.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    Barron Wi is small, around 3500 people but they have an Islamic Center, I've never noticed Middle Easterners there but there's a whole lot of Somalians ruining the town.
    They have a huge Somali population there as well.

However, I suspect this is a case of the girl having an online "friend" who came to rescue her. It just has that feel to it. She may have encouraged this person to kill her parents.

I could be completely wrong.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    Rumor I got today from the sheriff in a neighboring county is the crime seen was brutal. Like horror scene brutality. He said this isn’t close to a simple shooting of the parents. Quote - whoever did this is one really sick individual

Usually that level is personal.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Usually that level is personal.
    What seems unusually brutal to a rural Wisconsin sheriff may be routine to a middle-eastern jihadi. I'm ready to believe the girl was targeted for trafficking and the parents were collateral damage. The behavior of the men in different vehicles in the gas station looks a lot like a pre-arranged meeting. This looks like a grab to fill a contract. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    What seems unusually brutal to a rural Wisconsin sheriff may be routine to a middle-eastern jihadi. I'm ready to believe the girl was targeted for trafficking and the parents were collateral damage. The behavior of the men in different vehicles in the gas station looks a lot like a pre-arranged meeting. This looks like a grab to fill a contract. Just a guess.
    Sheriff said the Miami tip was bad. So, not her.
    Sub-Zero

I am inclined to think boats too and delivery to Canada. Perhaps a dry run for future acquisitions. The whole thing has Wisc unhinged, in particular that Jennie O Turkey processing center. Has to be hideously tense there on the butchering line now, busiest most stressful time of the year to process prior to deadlines for Holiday orders filled. I sense "retaliation". Was anyone injured or fired recently? The 1:30 am 911 call reportedly was audible bedlam in the background and only one word uttered: "help".

As for the Miami false alarm, good that folks are alert to a white minor in a carload of Middle Eastern men with out of state plates! It sounds like machete attack...waiting for more info, I don't envy that Sheriff as he may have a volatile eruption soon up there.

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    I am inclined to think boats too and delivery to Canada. Perhaps a dry run for future acquisitions. The whole thing has Wisc unhinged, in particular that Jennie O Turkey processing center. Has to be hideously tense there on the butchering line now, busiest most stressful time of the year to process prior to deadlines for Holiday orders filled. I sense "retaliation". Was anyone injured or fired recently? The 911 call reportedly was audible bedlam in the background and only one word uttered: "help".

sounds like machete attack...waiting for more info, I don't envy that Sheriff as he may have a volatile eruption soon up there.
    Occam's razor.
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Price.
    That's what it looked like to me from that ape looking guy's hand language, he was dickering over the price. V

Even if she isn't in Florida, someone can still throw a coupla musloids to the gators.

Deplorable

https://abc7chicago.com/amber-alert-...-says/4494217/

Amber Alert: Missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs in danger, not a runaway; parents found dead in Barron County, sheriff says

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 08:59PM

BARRON, Wis. -- A Wisconsin teenager who has been missing since her parents were found dead in their home isn't a runaway and investigators believe she's in danger, a sheriff said Tuesday.

Authorities have been searching for 13-year-old Jayme Closs since deputies responding to a 911 call early Monday found her parents , James and Denise Closs, dead in their home in Barron, a rural western Wisconsin community about 80 miles (130 kilometers) northeast of Minneapolis.

The call came from a cellphone inside the home, but the caller didn't communicate with the dispatcher, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said during a Tuesday news conference. He said gunshots had been fired at the home, but he declined to say whether the couple had been shot and said his office won't disclose how they died until after the autopsies are completed.

Fitzgerald said investigators don't consider Jayme a suspect in her parents' deaths, and he dismissed a tip placing Jayme's whereabouts in Miami as "not credible." He declined to elaborate as to why investigators believe she didn't run away from home, saying that disclosing more information would compromise their investigation.

"I'm telling you, Jayme is missing and endangered," Fitzgerald said.

Jayme was last seen at a family gathering Sunday afternoon, Fitzgerald said.

Her grandfather, Robert Naiberg, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that nothing seemed amiss at the gathering, which was to celebrate the birthday of a grandson who is cousins with Jayme.

"She was quiet as always. She was a quiet girl," he said.

Naiberg, 72, said his daughter, Denise Closs, and Jayme attended the party, and that his son-in-law, James Closs, was working and couldn't make it. He described his daughter as "thoughtful person" who brought "a little gift for everybody" at the party.

A girl resembling Jayme was spotted at a gas station in south Florida on Monday afternoon, according to a tip Miami police say they received. Fitzgerald said authorities looked into the tip, but by Tuesday afternoon, they concluded the information was not credible. He said Miami police did not check with Wisconsin authorities before tweeting information about the tip and reminded the public that updates would come from the sheriff's department.

"If we think it's key to the case where we need the public's help, we will disseminate that information," he said.

Jayme is described as 5-feet (1.5 meters) tall and 100 pounds (45 kilograms), with strawberry-blond hair and green eyes.

The FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are helping in the search. An Amber Alert was issued without a description of a suspect or vehicle. Meanwhile, deputies searched the area around the family's home with drones and infrared equipment and talked to Jayme's friends and middle school classmates, hoping to develop some leads.

Fitzgerald urged the public to come forward with tips.

"Often, someone in the community will have knowledge of a crime and may not realize it," he said. "Individuals who commit acts of violence may display changes in their behavior and individuals around that person may observe those changes."

Prayers going up for this child.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Strawberry blonde with green eyes? I would imagine that's somewhat rare. Maybe "someone" placed an order for a young girl with those traits? So sorry for her and her family, no matter the outcome. I fear the worst though.

Every hour makes her safe recovery less likely. The evening newscycle had little else to add other than
    per the coroner on the autopsies, he confirmed that gunshots were cause of death, "no further details". Adding that the murder weapon had not been recovered. They believe Jayme witnessed the murders, so is traumatized.

That Florida tip from the public was given to the Miami police, the PD themselves immed. released the video to social media if it could be of help. I would follow up on those Wisc plates down there. Tonight the Sheriff had a private community meeting, no press was allowed and I suspect its to try to keep things calm, no vigilantism responses. Media (CNN) was miffed about getting shut out and are muttering things about "uncooperative" LEO's. The demeanor and body language of this Sheriff suggest its very tense, he is struggling for words. Adding this also, they had a unit there within 4 minutes of the 911 call and her abductor(s) were already gone with her. That sounds very well planned.

From the Mpls Star Tribune:

"....He said that deputies arrived at the family’s home within 4 minutes of a 911 call but found no suspects or gun at the scene and no sign of Jayme Closs, the couple’s 13-year-old daughter..." "...Family members told CBS News in a telephone interview that the front door of the family’s home was shot in. The sheriff has said that that investigators could hear yelling in the background during the 911 call, but that nobody conversed with dispatchers.

more at link

http://www.startribune.com/as-hunt-f...day/497810021/

Link to picture of her deceased parents. Her father worked his usual shift on Sunday, the mother and daughter attended a gathering. They were active in their local church. The whole thing is very surreal.

https://s3-ca-central-1.amazonaws.co...3-missing5.jpg
    Last edited by homecanner1; 10-17-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Bad mojo afoot

This is per the FBI Milwaukee twitter feed:

"Law enforcement action was deemed necessary in the Town of Barron today after serious criminal activity was uncovered while searching for Jayme Closs. We do no believe this criminal activity is related to the disappearance of Jayme Closs."

https://twitter.com/FBIMilwaukee/sta...93793554792449

link to Barron County Sheriff FB page, waiting for more info after the meeting at the local community college that got under way at 7 pm

https://www.facebook.com/barroncountysheriff/