Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL Does Anyone Think Trump's Been Gaining Weight Recently?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does Anyone Think Trump's Been Gaining Weight Recently?

Was talking to a buddy of mine for the first time in a while, and we got on to politics. He's a libertarian and a pagan who has come to live with my conservative Christian nature, despite all attempts to convert him. Or me. It's a detente sort of thing.

Anyway, we were talking and he tells me that Trump's been gaining weight. Apparently the White House staff has been feeding him a raftload of McDonald's lately, and Trump's ballooning up. It's sort of an end run to try and kill him, because they know they can't assassinate him thanks to his private security, so they're doing it about the only way they can.

I thought it was odd, but then I knew Trump enjoys his cheeseburgers and such, and this almost seemed plausible. So I figured I'd bring it to you; anyone else notice Trump putting on a few pounds?

Heavy duty body armor?
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Probably just upping his body armor.

I would.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I said the same thing to my wife the other day.
    Stress of the job and all that.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Heavy duty body armor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Probably just upping his body armor.

I would.
    Old Married With Children quote: "He's just pumped." "In his chin?"

Should check his face closer; if he's getting jowly or adding a chin, then you know it's not body armor.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    I said the same thing to my wife the other day.
    Stress of the job and all that.
    Did she give you the stink-eye for noticing that she was gaining weight?

Deplorable

Copy the Minnesota Smith comment from the chubby bear thread. http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...tion-in-Alaska

REINCARNATION…I want to be a BEAR!!!

Gonna Be a Bear

"In this life, I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you’re a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!"

Why would anyone eat McDonald's burgers when they can have the real thing cooked up and served to them at any time? McDonald's has the lowest quality burgers of all fast food chains. The thought of eating one makes me not hungry.

So I am not buying that part of this story at all.
    But not likely to die free

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Copy the Minnesota Smith comment from the chubby bear thread. http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...tion-in-Alaska

Gonna Be a Bear

"In this life, I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you’re a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!"
    And if you're a Bear, when you wake up after months of sleeping you have to figure out how to get all those sticks, teigs, bark and leaves compacted in your asshole to keep you from shitting yourself all those months-out.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    And if you're a Bear, when you wake up after months of sleeping you have to figure out how to get all those sticks, teigs, bark and leaves compacted in your asshole to keep you from shitting yourself all those months-out.
    Of all the things I lay awake at night and think about, that ain't it. Dude, WTFO?
    From a fireball we came, crossed sea and mountain
    We were drinking beauty with our eyes
    We were given all to make our own, let us be left alone

III

Quote Originally Posted by Turret Buster View Post
    Of all the things I lay awake at night and think about, that ain't it. Dude, WTFO?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by BornFree View Post
    Why would anyone eat McDonald's burgers when they can have the real thing cooked up and served to them at any time? McDonald's has the lowest quality burgers of all fast food chains. The thought of eating one makes me not hungry.

Trump really is a fan of McDonalds. In real life.

As far as gaining weight, I haven't noticed. I do imagine, with what's going on lately, he's probably wearing body armor more often.

My understanding is the WH doesn't allow in prepared food for security reasons. That rule came up re. pizza delivery receipts under Obama (Liz Crokin spell? mentioned it on SGT Report)
    Anyway, I've thought his face has looked thinner recently. If he is eating too much, he'll get sluggish.
    Melania has looked like she gained weight, but she did spend some time in the hospital a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    My understanding is the WH doesn't allow in prepared food for security reasons. That rule came up re. pizza delivery receipts under Obama (Liz Crokin spell? mentioned it on SGT Report)
    Anyway, I've thought his face has looked thinner recently. If he is eating too much, he'll get sluggish.
    Melania has looked like she gained weight, but she did spend some time in the hospital a few months ago.

they not only intimately inspect the bulk food coming in - the cooks and other staff do covert buying from random markets for the specially food they like to prepare ....
    Illini Warrior

Me neither, just like I don't believe he would touch a diet coke.
    Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    Me neither, just like I don't believe he would touch a diet coke.
    Business Insider says he loves McDonalds. Of course, it also says he has a "fear of being poisoned," but still.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...oisoned-2018-1

President Donald Trump defended White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in a tweet on Monday, saying that a restaurant that had asked her to leave over the weekend looked dirty.

Sanders said on Saturday that she was asked to leave The Red Hen, a restaurant in Lexington, Virginia, because she worked for Trump. One of the owners told the Washington Post that it was Trump's policies, which she called "inhumane and unethical," that had prompted them to deny service to Sanders.

"The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!" Trump tweeted on Monday.

Trump's concerns about restaurant cleanliness have been well-documented. His longstanding love for fast food is tied to a fear of being poisoned, Michael Wolff writes in "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House."

Trump "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade," Wolff reports.

The president's go-to McDonald's order was two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake, according to former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and top Trump campaign aide David Bossie.

"Like an amazing professional athlete who has a routine that they do all the time when they're ready for a big game," Trump "would consistently do the same things," Lewandowski told Business Insider's Allan Smith.

Trump has previously applauded fast-food chains for their cleanliness.

"One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald's. One bad hamburger and you take Wendy's and all these other places and they're out of business," Trump said at a 2016 town hall. "I like cleanliness, and I think you're better off going there than maybe someplace that you have no idea where the food is coming from."

He's full of winning. It makes one look bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post

Good Answer!!!
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Two thumbs up!

Deplorable

I food served in the WH is randomly shopped by staffers for security reasons. No way to screw with it.
    Someone needs to get him off of mcd's and onto Chick filet, More liberal heads will assplode.
    I'm sure he can have whatever takeout he wants, ordered by random people an picked up.
    Last edited by Macgyver; 10-12-2018 at 10:33 AM.

is it wrong that i don't care?

i mean, i want him to be healthy, of course, but its his business. he is very healthy by all accounts. i just don't care if he has a few extra on him.

it could be the body armor. i didn't think of that.
    float like a butterfly...

LOL

nice

Well, I've seen pictures of him (plastic fork & knife up in attack mode) in front of a KFC bucket. I remember thinking, "How bizarre . . . a Ga-Gillionaire like him eating crap like that". LOL I guess, if you like something, you like something - doesn't matter how wealthy one is.

HB
    "The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
    Cicero, 55 BC
    Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same." -- popular cliché

Not as much as Hillary! GAWD! That back brace of hers is keeping her somewhat upright. Must be the bottles of vodka she consumes every day. Trump doesn't drink, he looks more armored up than weight gain.

P.S. Skinny people die too!

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Haybails View Post
    Well, I've seen pictures of him (plastic fork & knife up in attack mode) in front of a KFC bucket. I remember thinking, "How bizarre . . . a Ga-Gillionaire like him eating crap like that". LOL I guess, if you like something, you like something - doesn't matter how wealthy one is.

HB
    Compared to Warren Buffet - you're right, it doesn't matter how wealthy you are - because they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCUMurVtaqo

About 1 minutes long

Warren Buffet is 88 years old. Trump is 72. So, they eat junk food and live a very long time. No judging here, eat what you want.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by hunybee View Post
    is it wrong that i don't care?

i mean, i want him to be healthy, of course, but its his business. he is very healthy by all accounts. i just don't care if he has a few extra on him.

it could be the body armor. i didn't think of that.
    It totally IS his business, unless it's being used as a way to potentially assassinate him. Sure, "death by cholesterol" is a long, slow process, but given that Trump's in his 70s, that might be enough. And it's all they've got left, really.

not sure if really believe he is gorging on mcdonalds (blech), but if he is, its sure is cheaper than wagu beef, yah?

Does all this winning make me look fat?
    Thy will be done...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    It totally IS his business, unless it's being used as a way to potentially assassinate him. Sure, "death by cholesterol" is a long, slow process, but given that Trump's in his 70s, that might be enough. And it's all they've got left, really.
    HUH?

What's pelosi gonna do, tell Trump to eat a Big-Mac and she'll vote for whatever?

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    HUH?

What's pelosi gonna do, tell Trump to eat a Big-Mac and she'll vote for whatever?
    ...if they pump him full of garbage food for long enough, he will probably die. It's slower than a bullet, but it's all they've got left.

Pretty sure no one is forcing the President to eat junk food. If he's eating a lot of McDonald's, it's his choice.

That said, I have not noticed him looking much different lately, though I haven't had time to watch a lot of TV...

I think he is wearing body armor. With hitlary wishing him ill-will, wouldn't you. He is 72 years old, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. If he wants to eat McDonalds once in a while, he has earned it.
    Seems to me bill clinton had a real weakness for McDonalds. Also putting cigars in various holes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer
    Pretty sure no one is forcing the President to eat junk food. If he's eating a lot of McDonald's, it's his choice.
    Ain't that the truth! He's 72 years old and in great health. He can eat what he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post

Gonna Be a Bear

Yup, gonna be a bear!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Turret Buster View Post

OMG you guys stole the internet today!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by hunybee View Post
    not sure if really believe he is gorging on mcdonalds (blech), but if he is, its sure is cheaper than wagu beef, yah?

Truth!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    Ain't that the truth! He's 72 years old and in great health. He can eat what he wants to.
    All that matters is that he STAY that way for another six years.

One doesn't get to be a billionaire by eating wagu beef burgers. So he eats junk food, that makes him about as American as one can get actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    All that matters is that he STAY that way for another six years.
    This is true. I just don't see how him eating a McDonald's hamburger from time to time will change that. Now, if that is all he ever ate, I would be somewhat concerned about his health.

Judging by the way he slams his opponents, I think his balls are getting bigger.

You just won the internet.