Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Ohio city councilwoman defends posting meme calling red states 'Dumbf--kistan'
+ Reply to Thread

16 Ohio city councilwoman defends posting meme calling red states 'Dumbf--kistan'

GTR - JP

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...defends-meme-/

Ohio city councilwoman defends posting meme calling red states 'Dumbf--kistan'
    By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Toledo city councilwoman is defending herself after a meme she posted on social media calling red states “Dumbf—kistan” sparked outrage.

Yvonne Harper, a Democrat, drew backlash last week after she posted a map showing the states that voted for President Trump in the 2016 election labeled as “Dumbf—kistan” and the states who voted for Hillary Clinton labeled as “United States of America.”

She later deleted the post and said she she shouldn’t have used profanity to make her point, but explained she was only trying to mobilize voters.

“I was posting as a constituent,” Ms. Harper told a local ABC affiliate. “My job is to get people out to vote, and that’s what I thought I was doing. Didn’t realize that I was gonna draw this big uproar.”

In a Facebook post, Ms. Harper said she took a screenshot of the meme off the internet and failed to remove the profanity before posting her own version.

“I know that I am an elected official. But I am ALSO a person. A WOMAN, an individual, a constituent who has been listening to the confirmation hearings, the news and the current President’s (elected official) statements,” she wrote. “I admit that I did leave the curse words on it but to only get voters out there no matter what — but I was posting under my personal FB page and I made sure it was not council page — voters need to understand that I am a solid voter and a citizen.”

“I have never ever ran away from a statement that I have made — I stand up — I won’t hide from my comments,” she added.

In her post, Ms. Harper criticized Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh for his “temperament” in his emotional testimony denying multiple sexual misconduct allegations during his confirmation hearings, and she slammed President Trump for supporting him.
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Toledo...explains a lot.

Saturday Night in Toledo Ohio

If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Good. I want them to continue believing that.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Toledo.....Monkeyistan

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Toledo.....Monkeyistan

exactly

or crimestan

or noworkiestan

Let her Keep on overloading her mouth, people will continue to #WalkAway because #ThisIsWhoTheyAre
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

One I found. She must have reversed it.

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3...jpg?1479915644
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

Every time a story like this breaks, more Democrat voters decide to #WalkAway. I don't think the Dems realize just how badly they are hemorrhaging voters.

I have a t-shirt labelled exactly the opposite.

Plywood on the house next door is a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Toledo.....Monkeyistan

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

In 2000 the populations was 312,000. Today it is 278,000.
    58 percent white.
    52 percent female.
    Median income $35,000
    Median home value $79,000.
    . . . who is dumb****istan now?
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Wow. This is like the woman next door who gives me apples!

Owner scans her signs and makes mental note of WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR.

Is this common? I mean the signs? Most people around here keep it low level.

I think they're Trump supporters.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

My initial reaction was GTR.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Know Toledo well. My in-law’s are from there. Visiting again this weekend. Only thing good about Toledo is Tony Packo’s. Toledo’s glory days, if they had any, were from industrial dominance in the latter part of the 20th century. Glass, auto, port. For at least 30 years, it has been a crap hole. Like Detroit, but smaller. Same “mob” families. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    My initial reaction was GTR.
    Always go with your gut.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

No need to post her picture. That was overkill.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Overkill would have been including her emotional support squirrel in the photo.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I'm so sick of racist Blacks I can't stand it!

Yvonne Harper, a Democrat
    Well, of course she's a Democrat. Repubs don't carry on like that, normally.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

sigh....so many names added to "The List" lately.....
    Attached Images
    From a fireball we came, crossed sea and mountain
    We were drinking beauty with our eyes
    We were given all to make our own, let us be left alone

III

Quote Originally Posted by dvo View Post
    Toledo...explains a lot.
    She's a jigaboo, and jigaboo broad at that, with their lower typical IQ and massive entitlement syndrome. Explains more.

She also is likely totally unaware that STEM degree earners are less likely than the average American, ah, resident to be libtards, and that there are very few native-born blacks with genuine, fully-earned STEM degrees, and the difference between those degrees and all the others. (I don't see too many blacks in skilled positions in oilfield, either, even ones that don't require much education, just smarts and industriousness.)
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

I demand impeachment, I demand an F.B.I. investigation. We need a full hearing. Resign immediately. Undisclosed sources from an undisclosed location have stated she uttered these same words when she was 6 or 12. But can not remember exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    She's a jigaboo, and jigaboo broad at that, with their lower typical IQ and massive entitlement syndrome. Explains more.

She also is likely totally unaware that STEM degree earners are less likely than the average American, ah, resident to be libtards, and that there are very few native-born blacks with genuine, fully-earned STEM degrees, and the difference between those degrees and all the others. (I don't see too many blacks in skilled positions in oilfield, either, even ones that don't require much education, just smarts and industriousness.)
    dat beees RAYYYcis nah - just never you mind that its also THE TRUTH
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

I like her hair.

N
    I
    G
    G
    E
    R
    !

Another nigger telling us what for. You know what? As a White man and a Heritage American, I simply do not GAF what she says, thinks, feels, or what happens to her, other than I wish I could ship her adn every other nigger back to Africa right now.

No deposit. No Return. Go back to the motherland. Make Africa Home Again, like that nigger NFL player that made the news Monday.

Indeed. There are millions of us who will be glad to help you make Africa your home.

They destroy everything and build nothing.

I avoid them at all costs.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

as a PROUD, card carrying charter member of Dumb****istan may I remind the esteemed *spit* councilcritter of one thing.

HILLARY STILL LOST,

She had the PRESS with her.

She had every chance and advantage given to her.

And she STILL lost, to a REALITY SHOW host...

Let that sink in my dear councilwoman. and let me leave you with this.

President Donald J Trump

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? We in dumb****istan kind of like it. Everyday is like CHRISTMAS the past two years. And we in Dumb****istan are WOKE, we're HUNGRY, we're champing at the bit here to throw a few more of you liberal crapstains to the curb come next month. You dumb she-boon, you've NO idea what you've awakened here. We are biding our time, getting the midterms behind us, seeing where we are after that. Kavanaugh's attempted lynching and the Mob rule after that, scared a lot of people out there.

When the time is right, you will find out, just what you have lit off, you worthless POS.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Dumb****istan provides her with grocery stores, an electric fridge to put the food in, potable water on tap (right there in the kitchen!), a sanitary sewage system, central heating, central cooling, window screens to keep the flies out, and paved roads.

If Wakanda is better, Go Home!

Stupid bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    I like her hair.
    Appropriated white culture.

Turret Buster, I really like that first photo. Double nooses for when you want to quickly thin the herd.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

COOL!!

Put her ghetto self on The View and CNN.

Make sure everybody in the country sees this.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I have never ever RAN away from a statement that I have made
    screeeeech !!!

Who is the dummy?? Off to elementary school with you.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

Every time a story like this breaks, more Democrat voters decide to #WalkAway. I don't think the Dems realize just how badly they are hemorrhaging voters.
    This.....