Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT BACON!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BACON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Normallguy View Post
    Since we are quoting.

Mat 15:17* Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?*
    Mat 15:18* But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.*
    Yep, and that is why he cast them demons into the swine and they ran stupidly over the cliff to kill themselves. Ever why it was the swine and not just command them to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    Bacon wrapped tater tots on the grill.... What more could one want as an appetizer....

Now, My most desired thin at Sonic is tater tots covered in chili and cheese which will make your mouth drool....

Texican....
    Bacon wrapped Jalapenos- they call 'em Jalapeno poppers down here. Much better done on the BBQ grill.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

Something like this?

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers

dvo is correct......Petit Jean bacon is fantastic.....I eat Wrights

Yall are making me hungry with these bacon pics. Jalapeno poppers, yummmmm........

Sadly, the only bacon I can eat these days is turkey bacon. I'ts ok.....

But I hate turkey. Yuk.

I often comment on taste buds when asked to do a meal prayer. I find it quite awesome God gave us those buds, and then made all life flavorful. Meat or vegan, it's all good. So, my prayer is that when the buds say, "damn that's good", you say, "thank you Lord". This is an opportunity to commune with God multiple times a day.

I suspect he had a lot to do with porks effects on your buds. I say, thank you Lord Jesus. We are all so blessed here in America.

Still got some left from last night.
    munch munch munch....mmmmmm gooood

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    I often comment on taste buds when asked to do a meal prayer. I find it quite awesome God gave us those buds, and then made all life flavorful. Meat or vegan, it's all good. So, my prayer is that when the buds say, "damn that's good", you say, "thank you Lord". This is an opportunity to commune with God multiple times a day.

I suspect he had a lot to do with porks effects on your buds. I say, thank you Lord Jesus. We are all so blessed here in America.
    There are many biological reasons why pigs and swine should not be eaten but a true Christian should need only one, and that is because God prohibited it. “you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.” Leviticus 11:7-8, Deuteronomy 14:8. Those who erroneously say The Messiah abolished the law of unclean foods such as eating pork are motivated by their stomach and not Scripture. The problems with eating pork are biological and Yeshua never changed the laws of biology.
    Last edited by billet; 10-12-2018 at 12:13 PM.