Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019 (UNCONFIRMED)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    I remember, from many years ago, when someone's Aunt Ruthie was at death's door. And people actually prayed for the Lord to pull her through!

OldARcher
    I leave her judgement to the Lord but agree it looks like she will be a defendant in his courtroom sooner rather than later.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

She will not go until there is a Democrat in office.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    She will not go until there is a Democrat in office.
    I suspect she's beginning to realize she may not have that choice. As others have said, it's obvious that she's in a steep physical decline, and mentally, at least as bad.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    I suspect she's beginning to realize she may not have that choice. As others have said, it's obvious that she's in a steep physical decline, and mentally, at least as bad.

Summerthyme
    I agree with the decline. Yet, I doubt she will leave on her on choice. She will choose to die in office rather than leave on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    She will choose to die in office rather than leave on her own.
    I'm prepared to deal with the grief of her parting. Today is fine. Tomorrow is pretty good too.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Personally I think it is wishful thinking on the part of Demoncrats that she can make it until January. Her picture is very painful to look at. She is in her last days.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

If she had pancreatic cancer - well - it's rare there's a cure. She might be waiting to announce 'til after the elections in hopes of control of the Senate by the Dems. After that though, there's very little point to putting off resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    I'm prepared to deal with the grief of her parting. Today is fine. Tomorrow is pretty good too.
    I'm not prepared for the media sh*tstorm that is coming when she finally goes. The way I see it, the funeral is going to
    last for the better part of a month. She'll probably "lie-in-state" at the capitol until the stench becomes unbearable. And
    CNN, PMSNBC, etc. are going to try and make you believe that she was responsible for everything from the founding of
    this nation to the moon landing.
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Health aside, wonder if Trumps white hats have shown Trump the goods on her, as the left did to Roberts.....? Pretty easy to use the existing machine in reverse if the one's at the controls are changed out. Hope to see lots of that. Goes both ways, eh.

Pancreatic Cancer normally has a survival rate of 3 to 5 months. Hers was caught just starting nine years ago and surgically removed. Highly unusual but it does happen. Now she is in advance stages of cancer and I doubt she can make any decisions. Chemo drugs and pain meds take a toll and her age is really working against her. I am sure her handlers are writing her decisions while they keep her on life support. I have lost loved ones to both Pancreatic and Colon cancer and would not wish that on anyone.

Her funeral is going to be a monster. They may even try to embalm her like Lenin for permanent display.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Regardless of how she goes, if Trump is Pres, and the Repubs still control the Senate, the Left / Dems / Commie's will go into full meltdown !!!! It will be the worst we have ever seen, even in our wildest imagination !!!

It will be of Biblical magnitude !!!!

"No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

If she goes, it will be EPIC! Imagine Trump with 3 picks in just the first term. We would be looking at 2-3 more before the end of the 2nd term. He actually has a chance to replace the the 50 /50 split with a strong majority court of conservatives.

We would no longer be holding our breath that the last conservative will do the correct thing and stay conservative. We actually would have some room to move.

EPIC !!!

That wouldn't include the outcry from the Democrats!!!!

She's survived 9 years after pancreatic cancer? NOBODY survives that long!
    yeah
    My dad barely made 5 months.

lets get Gingerberg outa there if this is what we have to work with

Supreme Court begins its session on Oct 1 and runs usually to June or July.
    An announced "retirement" mid session seems very ill timed . . . a professional would retire after their current work was complete to allow time for the vacancy to be filled prior to the beginning of new work.
    Leak of the story 30 days prior to the election would seem to provide the justification for such a move.
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Seems if this was true it would be all over the news sites.
    Bitter Clinger, Deplorable, & Proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    Personally I think it is wishful thinking on the part of Demoncrats that she can make it until January. Her picture is very painful to look at. She is in her last days.
    Yeah, I had neighbors in the stroke ward who were as bad as it could be and not be in ICU who looked better than the judge in those photos.

She should have retired last summer but Justice Kennedy announced and the Demonrats could not handle two appointments from President Trump at the same time. They had to gamble on her making it at least to the Mid-Terms hoping they can flip the House and Senate. They are in desperation and we must get out and vote to make sure that does not happen. Even if you have to hold your nose and vote Republican do it. The long term play is what counts and you can clearly see why.

Nov 7th is fine but not before then.

As I recall, there are 2 types of pancreatic cancer - adenocarcinoma (PAC) and neuroendocrine (PNET). The first is very very lethal, spreads fast, and the 5 year survival rate is dismal.
    The latter is far slower with much better chance of a cure if found early enough and treated appropriately.

Steve Jobs had PNET and probably could have survived it if he had taken conventional treatment first. As I recall RBG has had PNET as well, not PAC.

Color me corrected: She had PAC but it was caught very early as it was picked up on a followup scan for her colon cancer.
    "Send lawyers, guns and money - the s**t has hit the fan" --Warren Zevon

I want RBG out and I also wonder, at what point, does keeping her on the bench as a liberal place holder constitute elder abuse?

If the Dems retake the Senate on Jan 1, and Ginsberg retires after election, Trump still has the hail=Mary pass with a Senator Mike Lee appointment. (He does not need to make visitation rounds.)
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Gotta LOVE Lee's pedigree. He most certainly is no stranger to the territory.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Announcement will guarantee a helluva turnout in November.
    THIS^^^ She's trying to throw the election!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    I would not wish death by cancer even for her.
    Me either!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Haven't seen any confirmation anywhere, and I think this would be blasted out by the MSM were it true.

However, I still think the rumor getting out was an attempt to bolster the progressive's turnout on election day.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    I would not wish death by cancer even for her.
    Me either!
    While there are a NUMBER of players in the most recent DC Farce whose obituaries I will read with a certain relish, I can not disagree with the above.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    THIS^^^ She's trying to throw the election!
    RBG is Putin's lackey. You heard it here first.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Haven't seen any confirmation anywhere, and I think this would be blasted out by the MSM were it true.

My wife heard it on the TV news.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    Regardless of how she goes, if Trump is Pres, and the Repubs still control the Senate, the Left / Dems / Commie's will go into full meltdown !!!! It will be the worst we have ever seen, even in our wildest imagination !!!

It will be of Biblical magnitude !!!!

Fun! I'm looking forward to it.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    My wife heard it on the TV news.
    OK - maybe it's got legs...
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    While there are a NUMBER of players in the most recent DC Farce whose obituaries I will read with a certain relish, I can not disagree with the above.
    I completely agree with Chuck and Packy. My humble perspective is, with a tiny exception for folks like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, politics is not an appropriate justification for wishing someone having their lights permanently switched OFF.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

They may even try to embalm her like Lenin for permanent display.
    I thought that was done about three years ago.

Considering the left's hysterics during Judge Kavanaugh's SC confirmation hearings. What if (and I'm not calling for anyone, anything or divine intervention to speed the process in any way shape or form!) RBG were to either be forced by health reasons to leave the bench or die unexpectedly? What are the chances the event would trigger civil unrest in the left?

Aside from avoiding blue voting districts, urban areas and college campuses what should we do if anything to keep ourselves and families safe?

I plan to call some of the relatives (alright young adults) in college and have a quick chat about situational awareness.

GHB's

Avoid crowds that could become a mob. What if they can't?

Car safety - keeping fuel above 1/2 a tank - having car maintenance up to date - having car key/fob ready to open car - being aware of who and whats parked near their vehicles - not letting their car get boxed - stuff like that....

Discuss - What if's....?
    What if it's late and they get to their car and their tires are slashed?
    What if they are being followed?
    What if their car is boxed in a space?
    What if their car has a broken window?
    Did they check the hind seat for unexpected passengers?

Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 10-10-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

'U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.'
    When did she have malignant melanoma before if now she has had a re-occurrence? She is a 3 time survivor of lethal cancers! Is she surviving on adrenochrome injections? Hang in there until after the election in Nov. Ruthie.
    Then with a Senate Super Majority, POTUS can nominate and confirm a Conservative for her sea!

MARANATHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Some cancer patients I know wear gloves. I noticed Gingsburg wears them too, and I was suspecting something along those lines. Too bad she didn't quit long ago while she still had somewhat of a life. Either way Trump may elect Amy Barrett, I hear she's ultra conservative.
    What are the gloves for ??
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Her funeral is going to be a monster. They may even try to embalm her like Lenin for permanent display.
    I believe they've already done that. "Weekend at Ginsburgs"

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    What are the gloves for ??
    I dunno, that's what I'd like to know.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    I dunno, that's what I'd like to know.
    Because their immune systems are shot from the chemo. Any cracks in the skin is an open conduit for infection I would think.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html