Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019 (UNCONFIRMED)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019 (UNCONFIRMED)

https://www.smobserved.com/story/201...2019/3658.html

ustice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

Speaking privately, a law clerk sasy the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including randing Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.

Ginsburg, 85 was appointed by President Bill Clinton and took the oath of office on August 10, 1993. She is the second female justice (after Sandra Day O'Connor) of four to be confirmed to the court (along with Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, who are still serving). Following O'Connor's retirement, and until Sotomayor joined the court, Ginsburg was the only female justice on the Supreme Court. During that time, Ginsburg became more forceful with her dissents, which were noted by legal observers and in popular culture. She is generally viewed as belonging to the liberal wing of the court. Ginsburg has authored notable majority opinions, including United States v. Virginia, Olmstead v. L.C., and Friends of the Earth, Inc. v. Laidlaw Environmental Services, Inc.
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

I don't see the mainstreams corroborating, at least, not yet. But Lord, I do hope so!

AAAAAAAAAnnnnnd they're off...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Announcement will guarantee a helluva turnout in November.

True or not, it may have been leaked to help fire up the base for November.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Dated Sept 27. Should have been on more sources by now if true but I hope it is true.

Snowflake meltdown part deux in 5...4...3...2...1.....
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

Attached Images

No new news elsewhere...
    ====================

https://www.bing.com/search?q=ruth+b...=1539143845520

Comprehensive coverage on Ruth Bader Ginsberg
    bing.com/news

Ginsburg Temporarily Blocks Ross Deposition in Census Lawsuit
    Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg temporarily blocked the deposition of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in a lawsuit challenging his decision to include a …
    Bloomberg L.P. · 2h

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s disposition at Brett Kavanaugh’s swearing-in b…
    The Daily Dot · 13h
    In Depth
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Unlikely Path to the Supreme Court
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg blinked behind giant, round eyeglasses. It was the first day of her confirmation hea…
    The New Yorker · 1d

How Old Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
    The Cheat Sheet · 1d

Ruth Bader Ginsburg helped shape modern era of women’s rights — before s…
    Salon · 2d
    The Latest: Ginsburg issues stay on census deposition
    NEW YORK — The Latest on the citizenship question on the 2020 census (all times local): 8:58 p.m. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader G…
    The Washington Post · 1h

Local Source
    Springfield actor Cailee Spaeny would like to meet …
    Springfield News-Leader · 1d
    His first day on the job, Kavanaugh hired as many black law clerks as Ginsburg has in her entire tenure
    Justice Brett Kavanaugh has hired a black law clerk for his new chambers at the U.S. Supreme Court, matching J…
    BizPac Review · 1d

'On the Basis of Sex' actress Cailee Spaeny eager to meet Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    Upi.com · 2d

Free screenings of Ruth Bader Ginsburg documentary 'RBG' slated for Oct. 29
    Los Angeles Times · 6d

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Documentary ‘RBG’ Getting Free Pre-Election Screenings
    Variety · 6d

See all
    See more on Bing News
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg - The New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/topic/person...bader-ginsburg
    Oct 03, 2018 · Ruth Bader Ginsburg Bemoans a ‘Divisive’ Term, but Vows to Stick Around In an annual summary of the Supreme Court’s work, Justice Ginsburg, 85, said she …
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg suggests she has at least five more ...
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/29/polit...insburg-scalia...

Jul 29, 2018 · Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she hopes to stay on the Supreme Court until the age of 90.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I want to see President Trump pre-November (or at least before Senatorial midterm election winners take office) nominate and get confirmed to the Supreme Court a 30-YO jogger of a judge who is harder-core than Scalia was. Wonder if it's possible?
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Yeah again, it is a bit of an older news story (If you can call Sept old lol) and I was not 100% sure if it is correct however the Santa Monica Observer is not a fake or parody site, so I figured it was worth a post. Stories like this tend to get buried once other things come up, so we will see if there is any truth to it.
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

Either way we need to get off our ases and get the vote out. She will go sooner or later, prefferably sooner but still. January is still after November so, we do not win it won't matter.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

I couldn't find any confirmation either.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

News sources would be screaming about this if it were officially announced now. So I won't get too excited yet.

That said, Ginsburg could still leave the court soon. My hunch is that she loves the adoration of the liberal masses too much to voluntarily step down while Trump can appoint a successor. She would rather stay on the court even if she can't hear, see, or understand any of the arguments...

Some cancer patients I know wear gloves. I noticed Gingsburg wears them too, and I was suspecting something along those lines. Too bad she didn't quit long ago while she still had somewhat of a life. Either way Trump may elect Amy Barrett, I hear she's ultra conservative.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Come on...this cant be real news

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Fake or not, it was timed EXACTLY for that purpose.

Just to insert some conspiracy woo into the thread perhaps the MSM is keeping it quiet until they 'win' the mid-terms. They all get their marching orders from the top you know. Though top of what is anyoen's guess.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

I have my doubts about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Some cancer patients I know wear gloves. I noticed Gingsburg wears them too, and I was suspecting something along those lines. Too bad she didn't quit long ago while she still had somewhat of a life. Either way Trump may elect Amy Barrett, I hear she's ultra conservative.
    For one, she went to Notre Dame for law school, and that place has gotten more than a bit liberal, so her fitting in their is a bit of a dot. Second, she adopted two niglets, so she's neither genuinely Southern, let alone any alt-right. I'm afraid her being very pro-life, young, and with a V are going to mislead the God Emperor a bit. We certainly don't need another Souter or Kennedy.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Can't find it now, but recent picture of her napping, showing huge tumerous growth on the right side of her neck near the hair line.
    "The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

Preach it!

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Either way we need to get off our ases and get the vote out. She will go sooner or later, prefferably sooner but still. January is still after November so, we do not win it won't matter.
    “When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” - Ronald Reagan

“When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” - Ronald Reagan

Here it is
    Attached Images

I would not wish death by cancer even for her.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    True; much too slow. Cardiac or the like would get her off the Court faster, where she would stop doing evil to the Republic.

So it's in the best interests of the country to vote all the democrats out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    So it's in the best interests of the country to vote all the democrats out of office.
    "Vote" is overly specific. "Get" would suffice.

Then we work on voting out the pinko RINO's.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

If this is real it will absolutely energize the left to vote in Nov. Replace the Notorious RBG will be their rallying cry. If the Dems take the Senate than there is no way Trump will get a candidate thru the lame duck session.

Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.
    She's survived 9 years after pancreatic cancer? NOBODY survives that long!
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    She's survived 9 years after pancreatic cancer? NOBODY survives that long!
    They got it before it spread, I think while doing other work on her. Most die because it spreads everywhere, and it spreads fast, before any symptoms appear then it is to late.

If Trump can't get anyone confirmed, it'll be a 8 member Supreme Court. 3 liberals and 5 conservatives. That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Txkstew View Post
    If Trump can't get anyone confirmed, it'll be a 8 member Supreme Court. 3 liberals and 5 conservatives. That works for me.
    Doesn't work for me. I want more insurance. If the dems are in power, they get us to four and five, and then one Scalia puts the court under the leftists again. I'm pretty sure the left would be happy to do that.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post

that's FORTUNATELY the difference between US vs THEM >>>> they would purposely infect us with a deadly disease strain - if they thought they'd get away with it >>>> just ask Auntie Max .....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    True or not, it may have been leaked to help fire up the base for November.

My thought before I even clicked the link. If corroborated, the Dems will remake the senate next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    My thought before I even clicked the link. If corroborated, the Dems will remake the senate next month.
    They can try.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    That's why, if true, it will be announced before the election. Look forward to that for the next month... not!
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    I couldn't find any confirmation either.
    Perhaps not, but by looking at her recently including the swearing in of Kavanaugh and her lack of engagement during interviews it's pretty obvious that mentally she doesn't seem to be very sharp anymore and her physical presentation shows someone in steep decline. She is not long for this world.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Sends the message that a hard left position is not the way to win seats.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Perhaps not, but by looking at her recently including the swearing in of Kavanaugh and her lack of engagement during interviews it's pretty obvious that mentally she doesn't seem to be very sharp anymore and her physical presentation shows someone in steep decline. She is not long for this world.
    I remember, from many years ago, when someone's Aunt Ruthie was at death's door. And people actually prayed for the Lord to pull her through!

OldARcher
    Romans 10:8-10 (ESV)
    8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.