Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Had my first ever flu shot today.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So santan and TerryK THESE TRANS PLANT PATINTS SHOULD NEVER GO OUT IN PUBLIC IF THEY ARE SO WORRID ABOUT THIS, THEY SHOULD BE BUBBLE BOYS/GIRLS.

Stores/restrants and all other public places are full of jermes , so these people should never leave their home.

But what the f//k do I know wright TerryK.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Isn't the vaccine a cocktail of 2 or more strains, which they speculate might become prevalent this year.?

And does not the effectiveness usually run less than 25%, closer to 10%.?

If that is true, then they pressure people into playing Russian Roulette.
    For which they have no liability.
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

Dogmanan,

You say you were a physicians assistant......well, many readers may think you meant Physicians Assistant, and there is a lot of difference being a physician's assistant and a Physicians Assistant. I dare say no medical courses would ever let such a poor speller get very far, without some remedial courses!

Forgive me, but I thought I'd point out some of your spelling errors, to prove a point. I have to say that your spelling errors, from time on, have driven me crazy. Not that most of us had probably not typed so fast, we made an occasional boo boo, but we can count on your posts usually having at least one, and often, many of them.

So, if you are in doubt that this could be true, here is what I found. I might also add that if you used the same misspelled word more than once, I did not re-post it.

Post #8...their (for there)
    quiet (for quit)
    physicans assistant (for physician's assistant)

Post #13 you (for your)
    carrie (for carry)
    placeses (for places)
    incase (for in case)

Post #26 know (for no)
    ideal (for idea)
    flu shoot (for flu shot)
    aske (for ask)
    a loud (for allowed)

Post # 31 trans plant (for transplant)
    lieing ( for lying)
    til (for either 'til or until)
    dam (for damn)
    belives (for believes)

Post #33 flue (for flu)

Post # 35 there (for their)
    the (for they)

Post #37 since (for sense)
    imployed (for employed)
    agurement (for argument)

Post #39 braind washed (for brainwashed)
    seem (for seems)
    * there was another error I forgot to jot which post, but it was shooping carts (for shopping carts)

Post #41 trans plant (for transplant)
    patints (for patients)
    worrid ( for worried)
    restrants (for restaurants)
    wright (for right)

And, last, but NOT least.......germes (for germs!) I think this shows you were not a
    Physicians Assistant, and if you were an assistant to a physician, I hope you were never allowed ro do any charting! As a retired nurse, who did a LOT of charting, you would have driven the facility nuts. No, you just wouldn't have lasted.

Like you, I refuse flu shots....I had friends who took them, last year, and were sick as dogs for weeks. One couple wound up getting the flu, all over, a couple of months later. I took elderberry extract, everyday, during flu season, and even later. Didn't even get a cold, all winter. I do try to avoid crowds, though.

Uh oh, this might get ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    And I think there should be mandatory informed consent for all vaccinations so patients can weigh the pros and cons. As adults we should be able to weigh the potential risk/benefit of anything we undergo. Most people get the flu shot and other vaccinations because their doctor recommends it or they just come into the exam room and tell the patient that they are due for this/that/or the other thing. I really haven't done that for myself as I've only been to the doctor once in about 15 years. But when I got my Mal puppy I had to decide what kind of vaccinations to get her. I went with the Parvo vaccine as that is a miserable virus that is deadly. I also got her a Lymes vax as that is more prevalent up here. My BIL is a veterinarian and I consulted him on a few things but did a lot of research as well.

My first German Shepherd I had I got her at 2 years old with no issues and took her to the vet and as we were not sure what vaccinations that she had had they threw the kitchen sink at her and she developed a vaccinosis reaction and she had skin allergies for the rest of her life. Wasn't a food allergy and wasn't contact dermatitis but happened about two weeks after that vaccine cocktail and that is the only thing I can point to. Some vaccines I think have their place but they push too many too soon one on top of the other and IMO the quality is often suspect.
    We did not have Lyme Vacc's when I was in.

Basics:

Parvo
    Distemper
    Corona [[Sort of a milder Distemper IIRC-usually not fatal]]
    Rabies
    Kennel Cough [[Actual bottle label had the name but I misremember now]]

We usually Recc'd Kennel Cough and the Corona but did not push it as those were things most dogs only got if they were at the Groomers, Vet clinic or going out to Parks where lots of other dogs went.

Skin Allergy might have been fleas. Not even being covered in them-they go out, pick up a few and the flea bites, the Spot-on or other treatment kills them but the allergy starts. Got that with a cat right now-gets a flea bite and he breaks out. Sort of like hives in people.

Oh Heartworm-Bad Mojo but it is usually a pill given at specific times i.e. once a month or every 6 months. Ever seen a dogs heart flled with them? We had one in formalin to help enlighten people about them.

As far as being knowledgeable on Vacc's? Your doc/pharm is likely to know less than anyone here who has researched, however, some conclusions posted as "Research" tend to be erroneous and come directly from people blaming Vacc's for issues without having anything but supposition to back them up.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Michiana MaJo View Post
    Dogmanan,

You say you were a physicians assistant......well, many readers may think you meant Physicians Assistant, and there is a lot of difference being a physician's assistant and a Physicians Assistant. I dare say no medical courses would ever let such a poor speller get very far, without some remedial courses!

Forgive me, but I thought I'd point out some of your spelling errors, to prove a point. I have to say that your spelling errors, from time on, have driven me crazy. Not that most of us had probably not typed so fast, we made an occasional boo boo, but we can count on your posts usually having at least one, and often, many of them.

So, if you are in doubt that this could be true, here is what I found. I might also add that if you used the same misspelled word more than once, I did not re-post it.

quiet (for quit)

Post #13 you (for your)
    carrie (for carry)
    placeses (for places)
    incase (for in case)

Post #26 know (for no)
    ideal (for idea)
    flu shoot (for flu shot)
    aske (for ask)
    a loud (for allowed)

lieing ( for lying)
    dam (for damn)
    belives (for believes)

Post #33 flue (for flu)

the (for they)

imployed (for employed)
    agurement (for argument)

seem (for seems)
    * there was another error I forgot to jot which post, but it was shooping carts (for shopping carts)

patints (for patients)
    worrid ( for worried)
    wright (for right)

And, last, but NOT least.......germes (for germs!) I think this shows you were not a
    Physicians Assistant, and if you were an assistant to a physician, I hope you were never allowed ro do any charting! As a retired nurse, who did a LOT of charting, you would have driven the facility nuts. No, you just wouldn't have lasted.

Like you, I refuse flu shots....I had friends who took them, last year, and were sick as dogs for weeks. One couple wound up getting the flu, all over, a couple of months later. I took elderberry extract, everyday, during flu season, and even later. Didn't even get a cold, all winter. I do try to avoid crowds, though.
    What a jackass. That post was neither kind nor necessary.

Oh, and you misused 'everyday.'

Difference Between Everyday and Every Day

The everyday vs. every day dilemma is not an uncommon one. These two words suffer from the same problems as anytime and any time, or anyone and any one—compounds can be a source of much confusion. So let’s see how we define and use everyday and how we define and use every day.

Everyday

Everyday (as one word) is an adjective. Thesauruses list average, mundane, ordinary, and standard as synonyms. “Everyday clothing,” then, refers to the ordinary clothes you wear on regular days, as opposed to outfits designated for special events or holidays. Occasionally, people use everyday as a noun—it’s a shorthand way of referring to their everyday routines.

Every Day

Every day means “each day.” The easiest way to remember this is to think about the space separating the two words. Because of that space, “every” is simply an adjective modifying the word “day.” If you paired every with any other word, it would mean each—every day means “each day”, just like “every word” means “each word.” There’s nothing more to it.

If you’re still having trouble distinguishing between everyday and every day and you don’t know when to use which, you’ll be alright as long as you remember that in every day you can easily replace “every” with “each.” So, if you’re talking about how often you wear green pants, you’d say “I wear green pants every day. It still makes sense if you replace “every” with “each”: I wear green pants each day. On the other hand, you can’t say “I wear pants eachday” because there’s no such word.
    >>>>> On the Internet you can be anything you want. It's so strange that many people choose to be stupid. <<<<<

TerryK, ahhh, up here in Ohio you can get your PA education in a 23 month course. And that IS a PAC Eligible cert. You then can take your Boards and become a PAC.

With the program I'm most familiar, you can do either the PA or Surgical Assistant which is also PAC Eligible.

Cuyahoga Comm College is one of 5 places in the country you can do this 23 month program.

Majo, Dogman’s spelling is not the subject of the thread; it’s flu shots. Your post is unkind and uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by billet View Post
    Uh oh, this might get ugly!
    Yeah it's already kinda ugly -

I'm in the no vaccine camp (in most cases) but I'm at work and have no time to present a case.

..where the deer and the antelope pray.. lol
    It has been many many years since I got a flu shot... Heck it's been so long that I dont think I've had one since I was a teenager.... my memory is bad on those things..

But as far as the flu, the last time I had it ... well since I was a teenager back in highschool .

I think I have built up immunities to the majority of the regular flues that are out there.. I can't tell you how many times my mother or father .. or both at the same time were down and sick as hell for between 3 and 7 days.. Hell I was the one who came down and cooked for and played nurse whenever either had gotten really sick with the flu.. I was around it them whenever they were ill ....Been around sick people at work, still dont get it ..

Now that being said ... either I have been a statistic anomaly and extremely lucky to not have gotten the flu in probably 20 years or I have some immunities built up that fight it off.... or a combination of both... lol

I simply do NOT trust alot of the vaccines , especially the flue vax ..
    I havent needed it, and I am not going to have it injected into my body...

Seems at LEAST half or greater of the people I personally know who get their annual flu shot, get the flu soon after and are sick for a few days..

Now me personally, I wont get the flu shot ... But if there was something extremely deadly that became an issue , I'd have to consider it..

Other than that... a big resounding NOPE!

OldCraftsman,

Thank you for the education on "every day" vs. the use of everyday. I really do appreciate that, because I learned something. I'm not beyond making an occasional error, like most of us who come up with a typo that we might have let slip, too busy to go back and spell check.

I didn't call names, though. But, your education was worth the slam. I'm not taking offense at anyone getting upset with me for my diatribe. I probably deserve it, but I get so peeved at a certain poster's incessant use of either misspelled words. It's so predictable.

If I knew how to use the "ignore" button, I would do that.

Incidentally, I wonder if you might be interested in this article on "alright." LOL

https://www.dictionary.com/e/alright-vs-all-right/

Alright vs. All Right

What’s the difference between alright and all right?

Are all right and alright interchangeable? All right has a range of meanings including:

“safe,” as in “Are you all right?”
    “reliable; good,” as in “That fellow is all right.”
    as an adverb, it means “satisfactorily,” as in “His work is coming along all right”
    “yes,” as in “All right, I’ll go with you.”

The form alright is a one-word spelling of the phrase all right. Alright is commonly used in written dialogue and informal writing, but all right is the only acceptable form in edited writing. Basically, it is not all right to use alright in standard English.

The popular song “The Kids Are Alright” by The Who is evidence of popular acceptance of the informal alright. However, the creators of the 2010 film The Kids Are All Right couldn’t bring themselves to use the informal variant even if the title was a clear nod to The Who.

Sorry for the thread drift...I know this thread is for flu topics. Just had to clear this up.

If Michiana MaJo was attempting to make a point, it was completely lost on me.....although very successful in being a cruel arse.

As an active RN for +26 years, I have had exactly (1) flu shot in that time (that one was over 21 years ago).

Yesterday I gave 10 ? 12? fluvirin shots.
    I'm never pushy, I have to offer them.
    You'd be surprised how many patients adamantly refuse (you would also be surprised how many patients had already received their flu shot at Pharmacy or PCP's office.... they JUST couldn't WAIT!)

Only once in a while will patients directly ask me if I personally take it. Otherwise I just provide the basic facts, say it's available if they'd like it, and provide the paperwork.

Most staff decline.
    In the past we were "required to wear a mask during active flu season" if we declined the vaccine; unsure of any requirements this year.

I'm definitely not a proponent of (or advocate for) flu shots, but I will give you one if you want it.

I've also personally (professionally) witnessed TWO cases of Guillain Barre subsequent to fluzone or fluvirin administration. One gentleman had left our unit and was driving home as the numbness and paralysis started.

Yeah, no thanks!

And if any spelling/grammatical errors have occurred, please feel free to:
    KISS MY GRITS.
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

Dogmanan,

quiet (for quit)

Post #13 you (for your)
    carrie (for carry)
    placeses (for places)
    incase (for in case)

Post #26 know (for no)
    ideal (for idea)
    flu shoot (for flu shot)
    aske (for ask)
    a loud (for allowed)

lieing ( for lying)
    dam (for damn)
    belives (for believes)

Post #33 flue (for flu)

the (for they)

imployed (for employed)
    agurement (for argument)

seem (for seems)

patints (for patients)
    worrid ( for worried)
    wright (for right)

Never had to do any charting .
    Only assited in doing surgery, mostly total joint replacment.
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

I have to get in on this. First, most know my life was ruined because of a flu shot. But, on the other hand, the reason I had flu shots in the first place was almost dying in the 1957 flu epidemic. That Asian flu was beyond terrible and the physical pain was so bad I screamed when my Mom touched me. I'm just saying that because it sounds like some of you don't take the flu serious enough. And my Grandpa and cousin died in that epidemic by the way. Also, something to keep in mind, the stronger your immune system, the easier it is to die from it.

We don't do flu vaccines in this house or any other type of vaccines. Lost a dog to vaccinosis a few years ago. So, they don't get them either. One had the first puppy shots and she made it thru them ok other than allergy issues but our Mal never had any and is healthy as a horse. I don't socialize them with other dogs either so that is a mute point also. Dogs are pack animals and usually don't play well with others. Malamutes especially are that way for the most part.

As to human issues. I used to get the vax then got sick for 10 days and then ended up with the real deal later.......waste of my life and being sick during that whole ordeal makes me not interested.

And to dogmanan........ignore the people who complain about spelling stuff. Some people just can't spell, no matter how hard they try. And complaining about it only hurts them more. Not everyone is a spelling bee champion.....

Shame on you Majo........I thought better of you.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

My employer requires us to get it. I am contracted with a health care provider-non patient facing. Not a fan of the fact that it’s mandatory, but I do need my job. Hubby has advanced heart failure and absolutely refuses to get one.

I had the flu six years ago and wished for death. If it helps me not get it, and hubby then it’s worth it. But the fact that I have to have it is what does not sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Txkstew View Post
    5 or 6 years ago, I was at my Doctor's office for a check up visit. At one point, he asked me if I'd had my flu shot. I said no. He says you really need to get one at your age. I'm like, that's ok, I'm fine. Again he looks at me and says "YOU REALLY NEED TO GET ONE". I look at him over the top of my glasses, and after a strategic pause, I say, ok fine, give it to me.

So a few months later, everyone around me is in bed, in the fetal position, moaning and whining, sick as a dog. Me, no problems. I've gotten one every since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    So you were the carrier, eh?
    that was BEAUTIFUL Yogi!!!

been watching this thread - hadn't chimed in. retired physician - NEVER HAD a flu shot. NEVER HAD anything but the "big three" routinely given in the 50's and then SALK.

I am NEVER SICK. the last time I was sick I was in the hospital for a week with an extra ordinarily severe case MONONUCLEOSIS - that was 1973. I was in undergrad as a full time student and I was also working a full time job. today big pharma has a maJiK shot for anything and every thing - its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NOT health.

today at 10:40 I'll see my internist for my yearly physical - he'll ask me about the flu shot and I'll laugh and SO WILL HE.

while we're on the subject - the SHINGLES VACCINE - IMHO its the biggest scam in the known physical universe.

the quickest way OUT of the pain of shingles is NEEDLE ACUPUNCTURE

EAT RIGHT
    MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT
    GET ENOUGH REST
    MOVE AS YOU AGE - don't allow your self to become a sedentary senior

most of all -
    DO NOT TAKE what you don't absolutely NEED to take
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    No way....Jose'. You have to do what you have to do and I understand that. However, nobody is injecting anything into my body without my explicit permission and if I have to sacrifice the job then so be it. I don't trust big pharma further than I can throw them. You have to trust the pharma company implicitly that there is nothing in the vaccine that will harm you and the nurses/doctors have to do the same. Legislation was passed to basically indemnify the vaccine makers from lawsuits to adverse reactions so they really have little incentive to spend the $ to make sure that the vaccine works and that nothing is in it that will cause harm. I don't have that kind of faith to trust that it doesn't.
    Ditto
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    been watching this thread - hadn't chimed in. retired physician - NEVER HAD a flu shot. NEVER HAD anything but the "big three" routinely given in the 50's and then SALK.

I am NEVER SICK.
    EAT RIGHT
    GET ENOUGH REST

most of all -

I am amazed and irritated by all the ads on TV for all sorts of medications for new maladies for you to take. They've even got meds now for 'restless leg syndrome' of all things.

Being a retired physician you give the best advice. Short and sweet take care of yourself by eating right, keep your weight in check and get exercise.

I would add to that in taking appropriate natural supplements to give your body the tools to help and heal itself. With all our processed foods and environmental toxins today along with the meds they force on us it's no wonder we are sickly.

Our foods no longer have essential trace minerals as the soils are depleted so take a good trace mineral supplement. I.E. liquid concentrace. I also take at least 5000iu vitamin D3 in winter when not getting enough sunshine and also a good liquid vitamin B complex along with a gram of vitamin c and a few grams of lysine per day and turmeric.

And I also try to run at least 3 miles a day for exercise. That might not all be necessary but being a very lazy man I look at it this way.

It's a lot easier to maintain your health and exert the energies and funds to do so then to try to get your health back once it's gone. That results in a lot more energy and funds on your part.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    that was BEAUTIFUL Yogi!!!

I am NEVER SICK. the last time I was sick I was in the hospital for a week with an extra ordinarily severe case MONONUCLEOSIS - that was 1973. I was in undergrad as a full time student and I was also working a full time job. today big pharma has a maJiK shot for anything and every thing - its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NOT health.

today at 10:40 I'll see my internist for my yearly physical - he'll ask me about the flu shot and I'll laugh and SO WILL HE.

while we're on the subject - the SHINGLES VACCINE - IMHO its the biggest scam in the known physical universe.

the quickest way OUT of the pain of shingles is NEEDLE ACUPUNCTURE

EAT RIGHT
    GET ENOUGH REST

most of all -

WOW a doctor who sees the light, very refreshing.

And know truer words typed then those above.

First, I apologize, Dogmanan.....that ole devil got me, yesterday! I know you mean well. Whoops, someone will complain that I didn't say "old".

Here is an article that really should have its own thread, as most of this one's posters probably won't see it. So, if anyone would like to start it, on a different one, have at it. MMJ

https://www.drbrownstein.com/more-fa...-from-the-cdc/

More Fake Flu News from the CDC

Oct. 7, 2018

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that the 2017-2018 flu season killed 80,000 and hospitalized 900,000 Americans. Of course, the mainstream media reported this as fact as shown in this September 27, 2018 article in the Washington Post:

The Powers-That-Be, including the CDC and the mainstream media, are using these estimates to promote the flu shot for the upcoming flu season.

Keep in mind, the 80,000 deaths and 900,000 hospitalizations are ESTIMATES. And, I can state, with authority, that they are very poor estimates.

You see, deaths from flu are always estimates because if the Powers-That-Be reported the true numbers of deaths from actual influenza infections, the numbers would be much lower and people would not be so inclined to receive a flu shot.

How does the CDC overestimate the number of flu deaths? The CDC accomplishes this by reporting a combined pneumonia and influenza death rate. Every time I try to analyze this data, I know I will have to spend at least an hour searching for the true number who died from influenza because the CDC tries to hide that data.

Why does the CDC do this? The answer is easy: The more people that receive the flu vaccine, the more money the CDC makes. You see, the CDC holds patents on many vaccines including the flu vaccine. (1)

Perhaps I could tolerate the CDC combining pneumonia with flu deaths IF the flu vaccine prevented both. However, the flu vaccine has never been shown to have any impact on the number of deaths from pneumonia.

In fact, for the vast majority who receive it, the flu vaccine has little impact on preventing the flu, but I digress.

In 2001 the CDC reported that 62,034 died from influenza and pneumonia. That year, I would bet that the CDC proclaimed that flu killed over 50,000 Americans. After a painful hour of searching the CDCs database, I found the true 2001 numbers: 257 died from influenza and 61,777 died from pneumonia. Keep in mind, any death from the flu is tragic, but those numbers are out of a population of over 300 million. In 2010 (the latest year data are available) there were 55,227 deaths due to pneumonia and flu. Flu killed 4,605 while pneumonia killed the rest. (2)

So, let’s go back to last year’s flu season. The flu season lasts about six months. 80,000 deaths would lead one to conclude that 13,333 died per month (80,000/6 months) from the flu. If we further divide that number by 50 (the number of states), we can conclude that there were 267 people dying each month in every state from the flu. Since the internet provides 24-hour news cycles, I think we all would have heard that about 9 people (267/30 days per month) in every state dying daily from the flu. (3)

I have five practitioners in my office. We have over 100 years of experience in treating patients. None of us can recall a single patient dying from the flu.

In fact, I can guarantee you that if 9 people were dying in my state daily from the flu, my partners and I would hear about it. In fact, there are always headlines on the internet when one person dies from the flu.

Studying the past CDC data shows that each year a few hundred to a few thousand die from the flu. To say that 80,000 died from the flu last year? I say, “Fake News!”

~Dr B
    Last edited by Michiana MaJo; 10-09-2018 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added date of article

Michiana MaJo not a problem, I get teased all the time/my whole life about my spelling, I'm used to it, but just because I can't spell well does not mean I'am not a very smart person.

But I say again I did know charting, I did not work in the office or on the floor, I only worked in surgery, that was my specialty surgery.

Also good article. thanks.

I also was the one when surgery was over to do the closer of the surgical site, I was/am very good at wound closuers, I was trained by a very good plastic surgen on closing wounds.

You're a GOOD sport! I wuz wrong. ( Have fun with that, Old Craftsman!)

We're all family, here, and some of us make our own goof-ups, like yours truly.

There is a great deal more behind this story, but just the facts: Scared/forced into flu shot 5 years ago. Never did any vax inspite of working in healthcare/911 for many years. Homeschooled my children all the way to college..no shots. DMAT, got out of vax for that too. NEVER sick. Kids never sick.
    4 days after that shot 5 years ago, came down with severe shingles. That lasted 6 months. 5 years now, still suffer occasional bouts of Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
    It is horrendous pain for which there literally almost no relief. Its in my left side waist level, down the leg and over to the other leg. The topical skin sensitivity (allodyna) (forgive spelliing) is horrid.
    I have since quit my MD who had me on a large shoebox of meds. I am now off all but 1, and only a tiny dose of that and will be off that as well, soon.
    I now see my Heroic Chiropractor. I take herbs. I eat KETO. I get exercise. I'm in great health now, ideal wgt., feel very good and sprite, even with a recent outbreak of the PHN. I'm tough, I'm not giving in. My Chiropractor is very much against vax... for good diet, herbals, exercise, regular adjustments. So, two words..Hell No.
    Be ready always, to give the reason for the hope that is within you

In 1965, my Dad got a job with Brown & Root Engineering, for a job in Madrid, Spain. I was still 9 years old at the time. He left 3 months before us to get settled in and find us an apartment. A month or so before we left, we all had to get a series of Vaccination shots. Typhoid, Typhus, Tetanus, Cholera, Small Pox, and others. I had reactions to most, if not all. Bad pain in my arm at the injection spot, fever, and just feeling bad. My Small Pox site was a feverious scab the size of my thumbnail. Fact is, I didn't catch any of the diseases that I was vaccinated for. I did get bad sick a month or two after we arrived. I don't think I've ever been so sick in my life since. I was on the couch for two weeks, and weak as hell for another two week after. They took me to the British American Hospital, but I don't think they ever came up with a diagnosis.

Spain at that time was just above being a "Shit Hole" country at that time. I mean, in the Outskirts of the huge city, there were sheepherders running their flocks through the streets. Almost no one had a car, even though there was mass traffic, so there was always huge crowds of people on the streets walking 10 across. City busses were so crowded, you had to jump on at the back door and push your way in so the door could shut. Subways were the same. I took great pleasure in getting out and mixing it up in this mob and travelling all over the city of millions of poor, working class peasants. No telling what diseases I was exposed to during those three years, not to mention the public water supply, and food from the open air markets, where the butchers hung fresh killed beef, pork, and chickens on hooks behind the counter exposed to flies and whatever. I'm so glad I got those vaccinations.

My Chiropractor was telling me recently that the USA is one of only 3 countries in the world, that allow Direct to Consumers advertising re: big pharma.
    Be ready always, to give the reason for the hope that is within you

Dogmanan,

quiet (for quit)

Post #13 you (for your)
    carrie (for carry)
    placeses (for places)
    incase (for in case)

Post #26 know (for no)
    ideal (for idea)
    flu shoot (for flu shot)
    aske (for ask)
    a loud (for allowed)

lieing ( for lying)
    dam (for damn)
    belives (for believes)

Post #33 flue (for flu)

the (for they)

imployed (for employed)
    agurement (for argument)

seem (for seems)

patints (for patients)
    worrid ( for worried)
    wright (for right)

I have taken serious issue with Dogmanan's posts in the past. Then he revealed some medical issues which would affect his spelling and mental capabilities, so I give him a pass on most things, these days...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Flu Shots Contain More than 250 Times the EPA’s Safety Limit for Mercury
    https://www.activistpost.com/2011/10...250-times.html

An older article but an ample reminder that you ( really ) have no clue what they are pumping into your body via vaccines...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post

An older article but an ample reminder that you ( really ) have no clue what they are pumping into your body via vaccines...
    I think those are only multi-dose and/or w/preservatives.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    I think those are only multi-dose and/or w/preservatives.
    That's what they tell us. Do you really trust this bunch?
    "You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end – which you can never afford to lose – with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be." — VADM James Stockdale, USN (1923-2005)

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    That's what they tell us. Do you really trust this bunch?
    Not for a nanosecond.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Michiana MaJo not a problem, I get teased all the time/my whole life about my spelling, I'm used to it, but just because I can't spell well does not mean I'am not a very smart person.

But I say again I did know charting, I did not work in the office or on the floor, I only worked in surgery, that was my specialty surgery.

I also was the one when surgery was over to do the closer of the surgical site, I was/am very good at wound closuers, I was trained by a very good plastic surgen on closing wounds.
    I can't spell worth a damn either. Spell checkers help some but many times I'm not even close enough for them to work.

I'm surprised that Dennis hasn't found a way to incorporate a spell checker into the forum software as that is the sort of thing that sends him around the bend, that and grammar. I use Firefox and have a spell checker on it and it's saved me a lot of grief as I'm not a very good speller either. Just about any browser can be set to use a spell checker.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post

I KNEW you would respond just like you did! You’re a kind, gracious man.

I have taken serious issue with Dogmanan's posts in the past. Then he revealed some medical issues which would affect his spelling and mental capabilities, so I give him a pass on most things, these days...

You got that wright, having a tumor about the size of a soft ball removed from my head on the left side does change the way you think and act.

The doctor who took it out said that it was the side and spot that controls my speech and thinking, and usualey with the kind/size of tumor I had only like 10% of the people who have them live longer then a few months.

I am now past a year since they took it out, and just HAPPY!!!!! HAPPY!!!!! HAPPY!!!!! to be alive and typing like I'm doing wright now..

Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    WOW that says a lot wright their, and should be talked about every night for a year on the evening news.

WOW WOW WOW

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    Sorry, don't put this back on me or anyone else. I'm not responsible for the world. PLENTY of folks with the shot who get the flu. The shit's in the air and if you get it you get it.

They can't prove every single year that it's effective at all. Hell, even the local media is touting how cases are showing up already but they have no real idea if the 'vaccine' will work.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Not getting a flu shot here, either. I also turned down a job recently which required that I get it -- and, get this! -- pay for it myself.

No, not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    TerryK, ahhh, up here in Ohio you can get your PA education in a 23 month course. And that IS a PAC Eligible cert. You then can take your Boards and become a PAC.

With the program I'm most familiar, you can do either the PA or Surgical Assistant which is also PAC Eligible.

Cuyahoga Comm College is one of 5 places in the country you can do this 23 month program.
    ND, You need to do more research. Cuyahoga Comm College PA program has been de-certified.
    Even when it was in operation, all it operated in affiliation under Cleveland State University, and provided an additional campus for additional students. Anyway the Cuyahoga Comm College program when it was certified led to a Masters in Health Science with specialization as PA

Here is the write up from Cuyahoga :
    http://www.tri-c.edu/programs/physician-assistant/

eIn 1974, the Physician Assistant (PA) program at Cuyahoga Community College was the first in the state of Ohio to earn program accreditation. In the 40+ years since its inception, the curriculum and structure of the program has evolved alongside the PA profession. The current 28-month graduate level program is the result of a partnership between Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) and Cleveland State University (CSU). Students enroll in both institutions simultaneously and take complementary courses to earn a post-degree professional certificate and a Master of Science in Health Science degree (MSHS).

During the didactic phase, the first 16-months of the program, engaged learning extends outside of the classroom into our unique mock operating room and simulation clinic rooms. During the second year, the clinical phase, students will obtain a variety of training experiences in multiple medical disciplines completing rotations at local hospitals and community healthcare clinics.
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."