Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Multiple people stabbed in Queens, NYC including children - reports
+ Reply to Thread

Multiple people stabbed in Queens, NYC including children - reports

A knife attack has left multiple people wounded in a daycare center in Queens, New York, reports, citing police, say. Children are among the victims. The female suspect is in custody.

The incident happened early Friday morning in a home operating as a daycare nursery in the Flushing neighborhood of Queens.There are reportedly at least five victims, including three children. One of girls is in a critical condition, but none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.

The suspect, a woman who is reportedly 52 years old, was found in the basement with self-inflicted knife wounds to her wrists. She was taken to hospital in police custody, and is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

The suspect’s motive remains unclear. She is believed to have worked at the daycare center.

https://www.rt.com/usa/439015-stabbe...le-queens-nyc/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Three babies slashed at ‘illegal’ New York childcare center

Three babies and two adults were slashed during an early-morning assault at a suspected illegal childcare center in New York City on Friday, police said.

A 52-year-old woman who works there as a “babysitter/worker” was arrested after assault which took place in the Queens neighborhood at around 3:30 am, a police spokesman told AFP.

The suspect attacked two baby girls and a baby boy, leaving one of the girls in serious condition, police said.

One of the adults hurt in the attack worked there, while the other was the father of one of the babies.

None of the victims’ lives were in danger, police said.

Officers found the suspect in the basement of the center with self-inflicted cuts to her wrists.

She has not yet been charged.

“It looks to be an illegal” childcare facility, apparently for members of the city’s Asian community, the police spokesman told AFP.

“We’re unsure of its legality at this time.”

It was not immediately clear how many other children were at the center at the time of the assault.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/three...ldcare-center/

Deplorable

Is it me, or does it seem like more women are making the news for violence and multiple victims?

Quote Originally Posted by greysage View Post
    Is it me, or does it seem like more women are making the news for violence and multiple victims?
    Agree.
    Increasingly crazy/disturbed world.
    Look like the Zombie Apocalypse is equal opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by greysage View Post
    They are.

This is an example of why I am beginning to strongly dislike the idea of members of the family going off on their own these days. People are getting stranger and stranger and it is showing up in the violence we see.

It is also why we are arming ourselves better than we have in the past.

I no longer to collect rent without a gun. In the past when people in the area got froggy, I would beat them off, but now they are more likely to have a gun and be willing to use it. In the past it seemed like they were less likely.

When I am in the office, I always have a gun within arms reach and does my mother.

At home, the same thing. Though I do have to admit that I don't have one in the toilet yet. It is around the corner, (AR15 and shotgun).

I always have a gun in the truck within arm's reach when I drive anywhere.

The only area we are weak is the lack of gun in the wife's car. We are working to remedy that issue. She does have a CCW, but doesn't like handguns, but does like rifles. I am working on finding her a gun she will use and be comfortable with.

Bottom line, arm yourself and do it sooner rather than later.

I wonder if this is sectarian violence? Sunni v. Shia type of terrorism. It happens every day in the land-o-sand (with a huge body count), we just don't get a lot of discussion of it.

I'm highly surprised that it isn't a greater problem here.

... for members of the city’s Asian community...

It will be interersting to see if this event gets much coverage, it's not a mass shooting AND it appears to involve musloids.

Deplorable

Damn, people are getting crazier these days!

But the reporting drives me nuts....

One of girls is in a critical condition, but none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
    WTF? By definition, "critical condition" means you are in danger of dying!

But the more news i read, the happier I am to stay on our little farm...

Summerthyme

... for members of the city’s Asian community...
    I was wondering just what Asian was today. So it is muzzies. MSM will bury this story so deep no one will hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Damn, people are getting crazier these days!

But the reporting drives me nuts....

WTF? By definition, "critical condition" means you are in danger of dying!

Summerthyme
    Yeah that is what I would think also.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnGal View Post
    I was wondering just what Asian was today. So it is muzzies. MSM will bury this story so deep no one will hear about it.
    Is it Muslims? I haven't seen any names. And while i know the pussified Brits use "Asian" as a euphemism to protect their beloved terrorists, i haven't seen that in the US ...yet. If that turns out to be the case here, it's a huge dot with sobering implications.

Summerthyme

Is it Muslims? I haven't seen any names. And while i know the pussified Brits use "Asian" as a euphemism to protect their beloved terrorists, i haven't seen that in the US ...yet. If that turns out to be the case here, it's a huge dot with sobering implications.

Summerthyme
    Many people visit Flushing for sports; it’s where you’ll find Citi Field (home of baseball’s Mets) and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (site of late summer’s US Open Tennis Championships). There’s also the gorgeous Flushing Meadows Corona Park. Stroll by the iconic Unisphere—built for the 1964 World’s Fair—and then get some Asian food in the neighborhood proper. Flushing’s large Chinese population surpassed that of Manhattan’s Chinatown years ago, and overall two-thirds of Flushing residents were born outside of the United States. Explore the area’s shops for unusual food items, ancient herbal remedies and rare Japanese comic books.
    https://www.nycgo.com/boroughs-neigh...ueens/flushing

The neighborhood has the feel of an Asian city. During the morning rush hour, hawkers sell Chinese-language newspapers to commuters heading to the No. 7 train. Colorful fruit and vegetable displays add to the area’s character.

Downtown Flushing’s appeal as a residential neighborhood lies in its concentration of Asian life and culture. While Chinese predominate, there is a sizable Korean community, with its businesses centered around Union Street.

The 2010 census put the population of Flushing, encompassing an area beyond downtown, at 72,000 — 69.2 percent Asian, 14.9 percent Hispanic, 9.5 percent white and 4.2 percent African-American.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/r...es-thrive.html
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    This is an example of why I am beginning to strongly dislike the idea of members of the family going off on their own these days. People are getting stranger and stranger and it is showing up in the violence we see.

I no longer to collect rent without a gun. In the past when people in the area got froggy, I would beat them off, but now they are more likely to have a gun and be willing to use it. In the past it seemed like they were less likely.

When I am in the office, I always have a gun within arms reach and does my mother.

At home, the same thing. Though I do have to admit that I don't have one in the toilet yet. It is around the corner, (AR15 and shotgun).

The only area we are weak is the lack of gun in the wife's car. We are working to remedy that issue. She does have a CCW, but doesn't like handguns, but does like rifles. I am working on finding her a gun she will use and be comfortable with.

there is ALWAYS a gun within reach here at Raggedy Acres - three Mossberg 590's on the first floor - front door back door and MBR and a Bushmaster in my office here with doors that open to a porch overlooking the pasture. the ranger has an overhead rack with a 20ga pump gun in the overhead. I'm NOT carrying on the property but I NEVER leave home without some thing on my side.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

“It looks to be an illegal” childcare facility, apparently for members of the city’s Asian community, the police spokesman told AFP.

I have seen a number of reports of attacks with knives and meat cleavers from China and environs in recent years. US mee!dia does not cover such thing in any detail because that would muddy their domestic agenda.

Example (2012)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1bEkSiFlko
    China releases footage of school knife attack
    RT 01:34
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I have a friend who often says " The problem with our country is we have too many people who do not belong here ! "

Short, direct, and to the point !!! No ambiguity.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Follow up

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/10/n...ing-nanny.html

A Suicidal Nanny, an Underground Industry and 3 Babies Stabbed

An attack at a Queens maternity center shined a light on “birth tourism,” private, unregulated nurseries that cater to both Chinese tourists and New Yorkers.

By Liz Robbins and Christina Goldbaum
    Oct. 10, 2018

Dark circles formed like warning signs beneath Yu Fen Wang’s eyes as she worked 12-hour graveyard shifts in a Queens maternity center that operated on the margins of legality. Her family said she had grown gaunt, could not sleep and told her husband she no longer wanted to live.

Her employers, however, said they needed her to work. And her family needed the money. She earned less than $100 a day, they said, working in a private house that had been converted into a combined nursery and hotel for newborn babies and their mothers.

An open secret in the Flushing community, the center was part of an underground industry catering to a demanding clientele: local mothers resting after childbirth and Chinese visitors coming to have their babies in the United States, a practice known as “birth tourism.”

On Sept. 21, at 3:40 a.m., these dangers collided to near-fatal effect when, the police say, Mrs. Wang stabbed three babies sleeping in bassinets on the first floor — all girls — and two adults. She then turned the knife on her own neck and wrists.

The victims all survived. But the horrific act turned a spotlight on a pocket of immigrant New York, where a loose network of businesses tend to mothers and infants in the crucial, fragile month after childbirth but operate without any government oversight. The center, Mei Xin Care, is one of dozens in the area that vary widely in amenities and quality, leaving workers with few avenues for complaint, and families with little to guide them other than word of mouth, internet advertisements and blind trust.

“There are victims at all sides of the spectrum,” said Assemblyman Ron Kim, a Democrat who represents Queens.

Centers like this one — which was alternately known as Mei Bao, or “beautiful baby” in Chinese — provide two services. The first is for newly-arrived immigrant mothers practicing a Chinese tradition some 1,000 years old in which they recuperate for a month after childbirth while other women, often called “aunties,” care for their infants. Authorities said the centers also provide assistance to women from China who wish to give birth in the United States in order to obtain instant citizenship for their children, which is legal under immigration law.

There are some 40 such maternity centers — in private homes and apartments — advertising their services online in the New York and New Jersey area, including nearly 20 in the Flushing neighborhood.

At Mei Xin Care, employees were paid off the books, Mrs. Wang’s family said. One of its nannies, Darong Wang, 63, got the job despite being arrested in May for promoting prostitution at a massage parlor in downtown Flushing. She was slashed in the attack, requiring 20 stitches on her face; a father of one of the children was stabbed in the leg and wrist.

Stuffy and cramped

The stabbing took place in a three-floor brick apartment house with white metal lattice balconies on the outskirts of Flushing. Its only advertisement existed on the internet, on a Craigslist of sorts for the local Chinese immigrant community.

Mei Xin Care appears to be a combination of the names of two owners: Meiying Gao and Xuexin Lin. Local employment agencies said the owners had been in the business for about a decade but opened their latest location in 2016, when city records show they bought the building for $1.5 million. Reached by phone, the owners declined to comment.

One neighbor said in an interview that she saw a steady stream of clients arriving, sometimes in fancy cars.

Some of them would have been following the custom of a monthlong rest after childbirth. The period culminates in a “red egg celebration” to mark the baby’s survival of its fragile first weeks, said Margaret M. Chin, a professor of sociology in the Asian American Studies program at Hunter College.

The centers are an alternative to obtaining visas so family members can fly to the United States, or returning to China, where health care is often less sophisticated. For several thousand dollars, new mothers have access to nannies and cooks 24 hours a day.

Michael Cheng and his Shanghai-born wife, who live in Flushing, considered using the center for her recuperation period. They toured the facility twice in the spring and were quoted a fee of $4,800 — in cash. They put down an $800 deposit.

Mr. Cheng said babies were sleeping on the first floor, while their mothers slept in small bedrooms on the second and third floors.

He remembered seeing five to six workers, whom he estimated to be in their 40s and 50s. “They were working 24 hours in shifts,” he said. “I can imagine that it was a very high-stress job.”

Mr. Cheng said his wife, who did not want to give her name, spoke with some of the residents on the upper floors, one from China and another who was a New Yorker. “Before we walked out, I was like, ‘Are you sure you like this place?’ to my wife,” Mr. Cheng said in an interview. “To me, it felt stuffy in there.”

He was skeptical and asked to see a license. The owners sent a copy of a generic business operation certificate and another for maternity nutrition.

“In hindsight,” he said, “if there was more talk about these places, and people knew if you go to one of these centers that they had to hang their licenses right out in front, some kind of regulations around that, maybe it would help.”

Ultimately, the couple felt uneasy about Mei Xin Care and opted to spend the month at Mr. Cheng’s parents’ home on Long Island after their daughter was born. They got their deposit back when another mother quickly filled the spot.

A shortcut to U.S. citizenship

After the stabbings, Flushing was in an uproar. At temples, in food courts and on the streets beneath bright signs in Chinese, residents worried that the incident would stir up anti-immigrant attitudes toward their community.

Others decried the center’s second purpose, easing the path for birth tourism. “They should not come through loopholes,” said Catherine Chan, 50, a bar owner in Queens who used to work on Wall Street. She came to the United States from China when she was 6, after a long process involving family sponsorship, she said. “There is no shortcut.”

Birth tourism is a well-known phenomenon. In recent years, it has drawn mostly well-off mothers from China, Korea, Russia, Turkey, Egypt and Nigeria to the United States for birthright citizenship, which President Trump has vowed to eliminate.

It can be legal, as long as pregnant foreigners applying for visas state their intention to give birth when they are in the United States and prove that they can cover the cost. If they conceal their real purpose for traveling they could face charges of visa fraud.

Once United States citizens turn 21, they are eligible to sponsor a parent for a green card, giving their parents the option of eventually settling there. Parents do not always use that opportunity, and immigration officials could deny a green card, claiming the parents had willingly defrauded the American government.

Many are more concerned about securing the future of their children who, as American citizens, have the option of education in the United States or in competitive private Chinese schools that have lower entry standards for foreign students. They can travel to other countries without having to apply for a visa. It is seen as a status symbol in China.

For Chinese birth tourists, Los Angeles is the marquee destination. Centers compete with one another by advertising stays at plush hotels, shopping extravaganzas in nearby malls, and state-of-the-art hospitals. Fees can range from $50,000 to $80,000.

In 2015, immigration enforcement authorities raided the Los Angeles centers, saying owners had avoided paying taxes.

Still, the raids did not deter business owners who saw an opportunity. As Chinese internet services like Weibo and WeChat expanded, so did advertisements for birth tourism services in New York.

In the New York metropolitan area, more upscale maternity centers tend to exist in New Jersey and Long Island suburbs. The ones in Flushing appear to be smaller, and less expensive, options, where mothers stay in rooms that often have been subdivided.

Annie Gao, the owner of one upscale birth center in Center Moriches, on Long Island, expressed disdain for the cramped and somewhat secretive operations of the Flushing centers.

Ms. Gao, who opened her first center in Flushing in 2004, said that several years ago she tried to persuade other owners to join an association that could self-regulate and keep out cut-rate, potentially unsafe, centers. Ms. Gao thought that some centers skimped on food quality and cleaning services, noting that ones she had seen looked “dirty.”

But those owners disagreed, she said.

These centers elude city and state licensing categories and zoning codes. They do not qualify as day care centers because mothers are on-site; they do not need a medical license because owners offer Chinese nutritional practices.

“There isn’t a real category for these type of activities, and they were able to leverage it and apply for a general business license and pretend that was O.K. for their clients,” Mr. Kim, the assemblyman, said.

Although neighbors of Mei Xin Care filed complaints that it was operating as a hotel, city buildings inspectors were denied access three times, which automatically closes the complaint. Neighbors can file an affidavit to warrant a full inspection, but city records show that did not happen.

The state Office of Child and Family Services, the city’s administration for Children’s Services, the state Department of Health and the city Department of Health all said such centers did not fall under their purview.

The police shut down Mei Xin Care after the stabbing, but less than three weeks later, the center seemed to have reopened. Women could be seen through the windows, and a pile of empty diaper boxes sat outside.

She wanted to die

After spending most of her life in poor, southeastern Fujian Province in China, Mrs. Wang, 52, sought a better future. When her husband, Peter, secured an employment visa, he brought his two adult sons and wife to New York in 2010.

There, the Wangs became immersed in a bustling community of Fujianese immigrants. Peter worked in restaurants, as did his two sons. Mrs. Wang began cleaning homes and taking care of children privately for families. About two years later, she began working at Mei Xin Care’s first location near downtown Flushing.

Her husband suffered leg pain that made it too difficult to work, he said, so the burden of providing for their family fell on Mrs. Wang. When she came home after tending newborns, she also took care of her three small grandchildren.

Their son Danny said that about six months ago, the family noticed a change in Mrs. Wang. She kept forgetting her keys and her phone at home. She became unfocused and unable to sleep. She lost a lot of weight.

At a different maternity center where Mrs. Wang briefly worked in June so she could do a day shift, one mother saw her napping on couches when the babies were sleeping, telling infants to drink faster when nursing, and complaining about changing diapers.

“She looked tired, and her impatience also suggested she was very tired,” that mother, Jane, 36, said in an interview. She declined to give her last name because she feared repercussions from the owners.

That center fired Mrs. Wang after just two days, and she returned to the graveyard shift at Mei Xin Care. By then, her mental state had visibly declined, according to her family.

About two or three months ago, Mrs. Wang told her husband that her life had no meaning and she wanted to die, her son said. Peter Wang insisted she take two weeks off. They all knew that her older sister back in China had tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide.

Danny Wang said his mother saw a doctor who prescribed her sleeping medication and a tranquilizer.

That is when the owners of Mei Xin called her to come back to work on the 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. shift, her family said. She felt obligated, despite the protestations of her husband and sons.

“Fair or not fair, we can’t do anything about it,” Danny said. “It’s just reality.”

Mrs. Wang appeared to live in her own darker reality. Her lawyer, Jean Wang, who is not related to her client, said she intended to pursue an insanity defense. “It was left untreated, and finally it just blew,” the lawyer said. Charged with five counts of attempted murder, Mrs. Wang pleaded not guilty and is under suicide watch at Rikers Island.

In jail, her family and lawyer said, Mrs. Wang has become even more isolated and distraught. She tried to kill herself by smashing her head against the cell. A spokeswoman for the city’s correctional health services said she could not comment on Mrs. Wang’s mental state because of privacy laws.

When that first attempt failed, Mrs. Wang’s lawyer said, she tried to bite her tongue off, a distinctively Chinese form of suicide. She did not succeed.

An advertisement for Mei Xin Care, also known as Mei Bao, claims the center has been legally registered for more than 10 years and provides five meals a day to new mothers.
    Complacency is the biggest threat to freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    I have a friend who often says " The problem with our country is we have too many people who do not belong here ! "

Short, direct, and to the point !!! No ambiguity.
    But how do we get the democrats to leave?

Yeah, we spend most of our time alone on our hill.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post

Put your piece on a folded up towel or washrag as near the bath as you can get it. Believe me, you do not want to be in the shower when trouble calls and know that sinking feeling the gun is in the night table drawer. BTDT. Next to the throne is another good place if that is why you are in that room. Tile and formica is slick, hence the washrag.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

Others decried the center’s second purpose, easing the path for birth tourism. “They should not come through loopholes,” said Catherine Chan, 50, a bar owner in Queens who used to work on Wall Street. She came to the United States from China when she was 6, after a long process involving family sponsorship, she said. “There is no shortcut.”

Birth tourism is a well-known phenomenon. In recent years, it has drawn mostly well-off mothers from China, Korea, Russia, Turkey, Egypt and Nigeria to the United States for birthright citizenship, which President Trump has vowed to eliminate.

It can be legal, as long as pregnant foreigners applying for visas state their intention to give birth when they are in the United States and prove that they can cover the cost. If they conceal their real purpose for traveling they could face charges of visa fraud.

The immigration crisis could be greatly stemmed with the changing on ONE law:

The law that says being born here automatically makes you a US citizen.

When our founding fathers wrote that law, they NEVER foresaw what we have now.

It needs to be changed to "born of or adopted by parents who are already US citizens".

Otherwise, we will always have the "anchor chilren" problem.

We don't let children drive cars.

We don't let children vote.

We should not let children BECOME US CITIZENS UNLESS their parents already ARE citizens.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Although neighbors of Mei Xin Care filed complaints that it was operating as a hotel, city buildings inspectors were denied access three times, which automatically closes the complaint. Neighbors can file an affidavit to warrant a full inspection, but city records show that did not happen.

Excuse me but----WTH???
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.