Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

LEGAL Watch Failing Ginsburg Interview
+ Reply to Thread

16 Watch Failing Ginsburg Interview

This is really pathetic. I know she's older than dirt, but I didn't realize that she was this far gone. Trump just got out his list to nominate another SCOTUS. Stick a fork in her, she's done! This woman is making historical decisions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=AriOjUfbBrw

About 4 minutes long
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

EWWWWW- NO! I don't wanna watch it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    EWWWWW- NO! I don't wanna watch it.
    I don't blame you, it's kinda like watching Stephen Hawkings!
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Watched a bit of it and that was painful! Time for Ruthie to retire.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Is there some protocol for a justice who is obviously losing their mind, but won't step down?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    I don't blame you, it's kinda like watching Stephen Hawkings!
    That was the first thing I thought, all curled up like he was..

Is there some protocol for a justice who is obviously losing their mind, but won't step down?
    Calling Dr. Kevorkian, you're needed in the judges chambers!
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Could only manage to watch up through her first answer.
    The surreal part is the reaction of the interviewer and the audience to the endless wait......... followed by the cryptic, "Then it was good, now it's bad."

You'd think the woman was Yoda.
    Liberals are really beginning to creep me out.

I had a pedicure in a new place last week and unfortunately they had CNN on the TV. You would not believe the fawning they did over this person. They were showing her like a rock star/super star/incredible athlete. It was all serious, no joke. I sat there with my jaw on the floor - amazed at the amount of delusion of CNN people to have put together something like that and actually show it on TV, without gagging or giggling.
    All that is gold does not glitter....

Quote Originally Posted by Racing22 View Post
    That was the first thing I thought, all curled up like he was..

Calling Dr. Kevorkian, you're needed in the judges chambers!
    Lol! Kerorkian is dead and Ginsburg may as well be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Lol! Kerorkian is dead and Ginsburg may as well be.
    Yeah, but as long as the commies keep her embalmed corpse on the bench...
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Yeah, but as long as the commies keep her embalmed corpse on the bench...
    Need a few sticks for the hands like Kermit.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Time for Bubby to retire. Past time actually.

Just because technically it is a lifetime appointment, does not mean you have to die in office. It's okay to throw in the towel, Ruthie,
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    You'd think the woman was Yoda.
    Liberals are really beginning to creep me out.
    It's surreal, like the audience is trying to pump energy into her by force of will. They're desperate for her to keep going until Trump is crushed in two years. Got news for you Ruth - you're gonna have to keep it up for five more.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Nope. They might be able to impeach.

Watched it twice
    Yes she is frail but her message resonates like a sledge hammer on an anvil

Ruth Ginsberg- A lifetime Democrat and prior ACLU attorney, is disgusted with the Democrat politicalicising the Confirmation Process

Published on Sep 13, 2018
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg criticizes how Judge Brett Kavanaugh was treated during his SCOTUS confirmation hearings. Discussing the modern Supreme Court confirmation process, Ginsburg called the hearings a “highly partisan show” and "wrong" while speaking at the George Washington University Law School on 9/12/18.

When she goes, and if Trump is still in a position to get a SC judge confirmed, you’ll see rioting on a national scale. It’ll make Kavanaugh’s hearings look like a business meeting by comparison. The Marxists will go absolutely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Watched it twice
    Yes she is frail but her message resonates like a sledge hammer on an anvil

Ruth Ginsberg- A lifetime Democrat and prior ACLU attorney, is disgusted with the Democrat politicalicising the Confirmation Process

Published on Sep 13, 2018
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg criticizes how Judge Brett Kavanaugh was treated during his SCOTUS confirmation hearings. Discussing the modern Supreme Court confirmation process, Ginsburg called the hearings a “highly partisan show” and "wrong" while speaking at the George Washington University Law School on 9/12/18.
    DAMNATION!! she ACTUALLY CRITICIZED the dimmies and stuck up for Kavanaugh!? what happened - did her programing get scrambled?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    DAMNATION!! she ACTUALLY CRITICIZED the dimmies and stuck up for Kavanaugh!? what happened - did her programing get scrambled?
    Maybe she is trying to make amends with the Man Upstairs, realizing she is getting closer to meeting him in person.

I will not wish her ill but then again I cannot possibly foresee another 5 years, nor even 2.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I will not wish her ill
    That's ok, someone else will do it for you.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.