Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Border Patrol finds 78 illegal immigrants in refrigerated trailer on I-35
+ Reply to Thread

2 Border Patrol finds 78 illegal immigrants in refrigerated trailer on I-35

https://www.ksat.com/news/border-pat...ium%3Dsharebar

Border Patrol finds 78 illegal immigrants in refrigerated trailer on I-35

Group was found to be in good health

By Keith Dunlap
    Posted: 4:53 PM, August 11, 2018
    Updated: 4:53 PM, August 11, 2018

LAREDO, Texas - Laredo Border Patrol agents on Saturday found 78 illegal immigrants inside a locked refrigerated tractor-trailer along Interstate 35.

The 78 illegal immigrants were found in good health and identified as being from the countries of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil, Ecuador, India and the Dominican Republic.

The driver and passenger, both United States citizens, were arrested and the tractor-trailer was seized by Border Patrol. Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) is the lead investigative agency in this case.

“These criminal organizations continue to use tractor-trailers and view these individuals as mere commodities without regard for their safety," said Laredo Sector Acting Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens. "The blatant disregard for human life will not be tolerated. We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to disrupt and dismantle these organizations and prosecute those responsible.”

After being encountered at the checkpoint on I-35 north of Laredo, the driver and passenger of the trailer were questioned regarding their immigration status and referred to secondary screening after a Border Patrol canine alerted agents to the presence of concealed humans and/or narcotics.

Agents instructed the driver to go to secondary inspection, but the truck failed to stop and continued north on I-35. An agent attempted a vehicle stop and the tractor-trailer came to a stop near mile maker 30 on I-35.

To report suspicious activity such as alien and/or drug smuggling, download the “USBP Laredo Sector” app or contact the Laredo Sector Border Patrol toll-free at 1-800-343-1994.
    Sapere aude

Didn’t someone mention in a private part of the forum the potential to use live reefers for human trafficking with vents open 100% and running on a nose or belly mount gen-set at a comfortable 67 degrees?

Shoulda drove the trailer back into Mexico and abandoned it next to the police station or Boy's Town......
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

Set the trailer temp to 0°, lock it up and leave it at the side of the road.

so we're now up to 80 and 16 per van??

You might gotta be a tad aged to get that one....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    so we're now up to 80 and 16 per van??

You might gotta be a tad aged to get that one....

80 is a low count >>>> been 100+ found regular for those semi trailer smuggling deals .....
    Illini Warrior

****Sigh****

It's a WW I joke.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual