Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FASCISM Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville
+ Reply to Thread

2 Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...ville-n2509140

Left-wing Antifa Thugs Attack Media and Police in Charlottesville

Timothy Meads
    Posted: Aug 12, 2018 12:00 PM

On Saturday evening, NBC News correspondent Cal Perry and his camera crew were assaulted by a group of violent Antifa members in Charlottesville, VA. Antifa claimed they were there to promote safety during the one year anniversary of Heather Heyer’s death, but video footage shows this to be the opposite.

“Protester,” NBC reporter Perry tweeted, “very aggressive with media.”

Protesters very aggressive with media. #Charlottesville pic.twitter.com/CSYNyvBbeG<-Click for video
    — Cal Perry (@CalNBC) August 12, 2018

Roughly twenty minutes later, Perry posted footage of a far-left activist attacking his camera saying, “Fu**, snitch A**, B**ch F**k you.”

“Fu** you, snitch ass news bitch. Fu** you”. #Charlotsville pic.twitter.com/JPl3480FUG<-Click for video

As noted by Newsbusters, one Twitter user responded to the scenes of violence perpetrated by Antifa by saying “f**k off media vulture.” Perry replied, “Yeah. We’re getting a lot of this. Protesters trying to grab our camera.

This morning, Perry praised the actions of Charlottesville police for keeping the situation relatively under control. He posted more footage showing hordes of let-wig anarchists hurling epithets against police, advocating violence, and resisting arrest.

Here’s a bit more off my phone from last night Antifa march. ((Language alert here)). #Charlottesville police deserve a lot credit for keeping it under relative control. pic.twitter.com/E4Qn7rSnAf<-Click for video

Other video obtained by Wired Sources shows an unruly scene as Antifa attacks police officers in between chants of "Black Lives Matter" and "F**k the police."

Police officer in Charlottesville beaten by Antifa gang members pic.twitter.com/OKS3yKHnyu<-Click for video

— Wired Sources (@WiredSources) August 12, 2018

Police presence remains heavy in Charlottesville today as well as in Washington, DC where it clashes between Antifa and white nationalist groups are expected during the "Unite the Right" rally.
    Sapere aude

I have my hopes that just MAYBE even some in the media will see what this is all really about.

Quote Originally Posted by sssarawolf View Post
    I have my hopes that just MAYBE even some in the media will see what this is all really about.
    Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Not a snowball's chance in hell.
    Agreed. Monkeys will come flying out my butt before they get woke.

The truly good(competent) woke ones all got fired. The rest know what game to play to remain employed.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

This is who the left is.

Let them own it.

Let them be proud of it.
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche