Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Why do cats do that? Weird cat behaviors explained
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The feral cats at my office I feed come running when I call their names because they know lots of good stuff awaits them.............they have miles of woods behind them in an industrial park with lots of trash bins too..........but they get first class stuff with me and they treat me first class as cats do...............Its a good relationship I enjoy each morning and sometimes after work. They know their names and that gives them trust is it is the human that feeds them has arrived......one of the cats I've known for 9 years and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by compchyk View Post
    My Pepper I'm convinced was the reincarnation of a high ranking member of the GOP. Cat sat at attention whenever I had Rush Limbaugh on started meowing until I put on O'Reilly and howled whenever he heard Joy Behar......
    That's hilarious compchyk, laugh out loud moment.

Michael

self ping for later read
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

An old favorite

An Engineer's Guide to Cats 2.0 - The Sequel

8:40 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsl_auoGuy4
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

An old favorite

Thanks marsh, interesting video, but those fellas were a little too weird and strange, in my humble opinion. YMMV...

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    An old favorite

8:40 min
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsl_auoGuy4
    Still absolutely hilarious! Lol! V

Cat perpetual motion. One minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yW5cyXXRc

They're coming for you Dennis.
    Attached Images
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Cats make me LAUGH!!!!

as did An Engineer's Guide to Cats 2.0 - The Sequel
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Always good for a laugh . . . . except when they're sitting on you're lap and all of the claws come out.

Runtime 4:00

Cats in Full Panic Mode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6IEsAq-vk
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Still doesn't explain the 2:00 am accordion hairball barf onto the carpet. Not pleasant when you get up at night using the bathroom and step in it... Almost like they strategically place it where you walk.

Techno Kitty 1:24m

https://youtu.be/rMDTXUO3dYE
    Sonship is so important that all creation is presently crying out for the manifestation of the mature sons of God (Romans 8:19)

Quote Originally Posted by oyster_777 View Post
    Still doesn't explain the 2:00 am accordion hairball barf onto the carpet. Not pleasant when you get up at night using the bathroom and step in it... Almost like they strategically place it where you walk.

Techno Kitty 1:24m

https://youtu.be/rMDTXUO3dYE
    Always wear house shoes when you have a pet.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe