Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE WAR Racist Vandalism in detroit
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Racist Vandalism in detroit

Saw this and had to post it.....one dumb ass vandal, lots of photos in the link

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...lur/714488002/

When Hubert Roberts woke up Tuesday morning at his home in Clio, Mich., he was planning to follow his usual morning routine as a mentor in the community.

He was planning on taking two boys to get haircuts. But those plans abruptly ended when Roberts walked out of his house and the morning became "unbelievable."

The N-word, "WITE PRIDE" and multiple swastikas had been painted onto Roberts' 2011 Chevrolet Silverado. Red shoelaces hung from both rearview mirrors, a symbol Roberts said is used by the Ku Klux Klan for intimidation and initiation into the organization.

As he looked at his truck, Roberts, who is black, said a number of emotions swirled through his mind.

Disbelief. He didn't think it was real. Then anger. And then disappointment.

He said he could not think of any recent altercations that could have caused this other than the normal interactions he has had while protesting, which includes people spitting on him and calling him offensive names.

Roberts said he got out his phone and took pictures of his truck, which he had bought just two years ago. He sent them to his family, trying to channel his anger.

Related:

What is Juneteenth? We explain the holiday that commemorates the end of slavery

Judge rules Warren mayor Fouts can be questioned regarding racial issues

His stepdaughter, Jiquanda Johnson, founder and publisher of the online publication Flint Beat, said when she saw the texts she felt a mix of emotions –- anger, frustration, a little overwhelmed and tired. She said she remembered feeling very hot in her face.

When you pull up to her parents' home in Clio, Mich., Johnson said, the first thing you see is a sign that says, "Hugs for Unity."

If anyone knows her dad, she said, they know he's always out there, boots on the ground, mentoring youth.

She said Roberts will stand on the corner, draped in chains and holding a sign for Black Lives Matter or another rights group.

Johnson said the truck also has activist symbols on it for the Black Lives Matter movement and the film "Black Panther," which might have made him a target.

"Now I get it. People get upset about other people's views and how they feel," Johnson said in a Facebook Live video showing the truck's vandalism. "But that gives no one the right to damage someone else's property or come on anyone's property."

Johnson said her mom has lived at the home for 14 years. Although her mother has been called offensive names, no one had ever actually vandalized their property.

Until now.

June 19, the day Roberts found his vandalized truck, is also known as Juneteenth, a holiday that commemorates the end of slavery in the United States. Across the country, the day is marked with events and parades.

"As a Nation, we vow to never forget the millions of African-Americans who suffered the evils of slavery," President Donald Trump said in a statement Tuesday recognizing the holiday. "Together, we honor the unbreakable spirit and countless contributions of generations of African Americans to the story of American greatness. Today we recommit ourselves to defending the self-evident truth, boldly declared by our Founding Fathers, that all people are created equal."

Genesee County Sheriff's Office was contacted about the vandalism and they are investigating. In addition, the Michigan chapter of Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MI) offered $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.

Sheriff's deputies were unable to dust the truck for prints due to the rain the night before, Roberts said.

He said if the culprits are found, he wants this to be a teachable moment and wants them to have the chance to help pay for the truck's damage.

Johnson said many people think racism is a southern thing, that people don't talk about it in the north or midwest.

"But I guess at the end of the day you know, this is what we're dealing with," she said in the Facebook Live video. "This is what racism is. It exists. Wake up. Know it, believe it. In this place we call America. The North, the Midwest. And that's it."

First in for "He did it himself to foster race hatred"
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

Bet it's a hoax.

4. misspelled "white", backward swastikas............it obviously looks hokey that's why I posted it, of course if it comes out he did it, no one will ever find out and he'll unlikely be charged with a crime.

There are some pics in another article of some anti-white/USA stuff he had on the back of his truck, too much to post into the article, but it was some black panther stuff and some custom lettering that said the USA is racist, the guy is an instigator regardless of how it turns out.

Liberals hate it when someone does to them what they do to others.

It usually does turn out they did it themselves, like that pastor who painted all those racial slurs on his own building.

Another rocket scientist. The magic black activist negro probably thought that this little hoax was sheer genius and would fool everyone.

The only thing here that surprised me was that the boy drove a truck

Dindudidit...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

+100!

Quote Originally Posted by Secamp32 View Post
    ya beat me to it!!!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Dindudidit...
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Johnson said the truck also has activist symbols on it for the Black Lives Matter movement and the film "Black Panther," which might have made him a target.
    Funny how that happens.

Kinda like the guys wearing MAGA hats.

I swannee.

I laffed out loud, go look again, the word P R I D E

the D E looks like 'D G' and those are not swastikas, they are modified pitchforks

he got gang tagged

I wanted to see a photo of said truck. The freep has a photo and an interesting tidbit of information that CAIR-MI is offering $1000 for information that leads to an arrest and conviction.

A

Is Negro Fatigue (TM) setting in for you all yet? Almost every one of these is fake.

When White people start pushing back, there will be no mistaking it.

The KKK only exists in peoples' minds, or the few remaining groups are on the FBI payroll.

Just think of how free this gentleman would be if he could only return to the motherland and have the awful burden of White racism, White privilege, and prejudice lifted from his weary shoulders.

He could live like a king there once the burden of carrying White people was lifted from his shoulders.

BLAXIT: Let's make it happen.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

BLAXIT: Let's make it happen

definitely an idea whose time has come if I've ever seen it

let 'um be KANGZ an KAH-WHEENZ again
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Let's see now...……….Jews are pretty good spellers so I doubt that they spelled White wrong (unless that is they did it on purpose to make the police look "elsewhere")

On the other hand...….."Wite" sure looks like the negrofication script of ghetto ebonics………

So what we have here is a creative Jew or a low IQ ghetto activist...…….or perhaps this rocket scientist truck owner himself...……..

BTW.....Juneteenth would be a holiday I would have gladly celebrated if after freeing the obsolete farm equipment they would have immediately returned it to their OEM in Africa....

One other thing for this model Black citizen...…….don't under any circumstance if you value a vehicle put anything on it with regards to sports, race, religion or politics if you have to park it outside for long periods of time out of your site.....all it takes is one saying, logo or sticker to piss off someone who is drunk that doesn't agree with you and you will at least get keying mark on your car...………….

A vehicle should not be a billboard...…...your behavior and actions should be the billboard.

Perhaps the only exception might be a truck with the stars and bars that has a gun rack in it...…...I doubt you want to get a gun owner pissed off by defacing their vehicle.