Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME 'Let's Do It Like Eisenhower': Chicago Pastor Calls on Trump to Send Troops, If Needed, to Violent City
+ Reply to Thread

'Let's Do It Like Eisenhower': Chicago Pastor Calls on Trump to Send Troops, If Needed, to Violent City

'Let's Do It Like Eisenhower': Chicago Pastor Calls on Trump to Send Troops, If Needed, to Violent City
    by Fox News Insider
    2 minutes

A Chicago preacher whose neighborhood has been wracked by deadly violence for months said he would accept any help from President Trump on the matter, even if it involved the National Guard.

The Rev. Gregory Livingston, of New Hope Baptist Church, said Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) has "blood on his hands," and is allegedly "sitting on" millions of dollars in Department of Housing and Urban Development funds that could be helping the affected neighborhoods.

"Rahm's words do nothing for that family," Livingston said of a mother of a 17-year-old shot and killed over the weekend amid the violence.

"They need to move, they've had plenty of chances," he said of the city government, adding that Emanuel didn't start the corruption in this regard, but should be doing more to end it.

"We need resources in these communities," Livingston said, adding that Emanuel appears to have no issue with spending large sums to spruce up downtown Chicago.

Harris Faulkner asked if Livingston would accept any help offered by Trump, noting that Chicago has largely been controlled by Democrats -- many of whom, like Emanuel, do not enjoy a good relationship with the president.

Livingston said that if someone throws him a life preserver while he is drowning, he's not one to consider who tossed the ring before grabbing onto it for dear life.

"Let's do like Eisenhower. Get some federal troops in here and make [things] better for all Chicagoans," Livingston said, referring to how President Ike Eisenhower federalized the National Guard in 1954 to protect black students in Little Rock, Ark.

The governor at the time, Democrat Orval Faubus, had called in his own National Guard to preserve the segregated nature of Little Rock Central High School by turning away black students, spurring Eisenhower to act.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/1...d-guard-troops

I say let the sewer pit called Chicongo live in the mess they created. First ghetto rat that is killed by NG troops, the race baiters, RINO's, and libturds would be all over the news condemning Trump and calling for impeachment. So the President needs to leave this one alone.

Let Illinois themselves expend their city, county, and state resources on securing civil order before we spend a moment taking about Federal assistance?

- How many new police officers have been hired by Chicago PD?

- How many new prosecutors and judges have been hired to expedite processing of arrests and convictions"

- How many new jails have been constructed In Illinois to house the budding crop of lawless shooters?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If Trump did this (mobilize the national guard) liberal heads would simply EXPLODE.

And Maker help the first Nat'l Guardsman who takes a Black life - even in defense of another Black life.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

States should fix there own problems.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

Build a wall around south Chicago.....

.......give them ammo and guns plenty.....

.....get some member of the tribe to produce a reality tv show about it.....

connect the dots we are already in that reality show now call the USA......

this is the same minister that just organized the Lakeshore Drive March for Peace >>>> 100% to embarrass Rahm for the upcoming election ....

Can't send NG troops into a city without permission much less FED military troops >>> just stupid talk - no big city DemoCrap mayor is asking for help - much less from a GOP governor ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post

I know I shouldn't laugh

Don't send anyone else's son to die for Chicongo ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

IMHO politically there is a downside to Trump not doing anything.

However, doing something doesn't necessarily mean putting NG MP units "onto the ground".

For starters, the "cleanest" assistance IMHO would be a Federal task force of ATFE/FBI/ICE lead by the US Marshals Service to pick up the "low hanging fruit" (with all due respect to Nina Simone, I don't mean it in the meaning of "Strange Fruit" as an extra-judicial outcome).

Such an operation would be well within Federal juristiction. An NG component for such an operation wouldn't be military police, but military intelligence using all the "tricks" they've developed since 2001 to assist such a task force and give them "targets" to go after.

At the same time, I'd strongly suggest a fire be put under the Chicago FBI office regarding what Rahm and his affiliates have been up to in that town and the state.

Such a program could then be rolled out in other "at risk" areas.

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post

we can send in - the SNAKE -

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

AIR DROP pallets of ammo into the South and West sides - then sit back and make book on how long it takes for them to fix their own problems . . . by "attrition" . . .

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    If Trump did this (mobilize the national guard) liberal heads would simply EXPLODE.

And Maker help the first Nat'l Guardsman who takes a Black life - even in defense of another Black life.

Dobbin
    ^^^^
    This! There is nothing but political downside risk for Trump to send any troops into Chitcongo. More importantly, any troops so deployed would find themselves in an impossible situation and operating under Rules Of Engagement designed to get them killed.

Best regards
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post

we can send in - the SNAKE -

Snake, meet Snake in the Grass. It would be fun to watch a match between Rahm and Pliskin. I'd buy tickets for that. Too bad Pliskin is just a hollyweird creation.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    ^^^^
    This! There is nothing but political downside risk for Trump to send any troops into Chitcongo. More importantly, any troops so deployed would find themselves in an impossible situation and operating under Rules Of Engagement designed to get them killed.

Best regards
    Doc
    Exactly! Particularly the ROE. About the only "regular military" you could "legally" send in would be units of the Coast Guard but unless it was with a plan akin to what I'm suggesting the FUBAR wouldn't be worth the effort by any measurement of distance or time.

^^^^

Best regards
    Doc
    This captures my own thoughts at the moment. This just isn't the time and Chicago's not the place.
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

Sorry Housecarl, but you’re wrong in thinking there’s a negative political risk if he does nothing.

Also remember that Trump doesn’t give a flying fig about politics.

Bah... All they need are some stiff gun control laws...

Oh, wait... they’ve got the “strongest” gun control laws in the country.

What in heavens name could be the problem?

��

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

From what I have read regarding the CPD, after LaQuan McD and the consent decree, in the last 18 mo., everyone who had 22-25 yrs vested in has scrambled to get to retirement stage, preferably out of state. It has left a serious seniority drain. The average street veteran now has about 13 yrs, with so many new hires, the rookies are on average 3 yrs experience under their belt. Those who lived thru the crack wars/driveby shootings and the Bulls championship riots of the 90's are now gone. That is the loss of a serious braintrust of collective cops "under fire" experience. Granted there are still many "cop families " with grandfathers, uncles who shared war stories of the Days of Rage and 68 Convention riots. But there are some "untested" troops out there who may face power outages, EBT shutoff, rage about Obama/Hillary in cuffs and so on. Hell 13 yrs turf pounding is "just gettin good" at being a Detective, understanding crime lairs and the evolution of gang leadership/gentrification. If Trump offers help, fer godsakes take it. Its not going to be a cakewalk on south or west sides.

Just declare the whole state a gun-free zone. Crime will drop to near-zero levels instantly. The only “crime” left will be future doktors gettin shot by racist cops for usin dere sailfoams instedd o’ puttin up dere hands.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

usin dere . . . sail foams

yadun teached me a nu un!

Dem sail foams wuz two hunna fiddy dolla....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Dem sail foams wuz two hunna fiddy dolla....
    dayyyummm! datbesum looooong green nah!

^^^^
    Best regards
    Doc

I'm with Doc
    This is what they voted for
    This is what they live with

Only blacks will be able to fix and control the thugs
    Don't give the blacks any more excuses to shift the blame on the Feds The soldiers or the cops or the white priveledged

I said it before
    The police and the ERs need to take a blue flu holiday and let the thugs have it out uninterrupted
    Fill up them Drive thru window funeral parlors

Why does this keep popping into my head?

No way is it worth putting one Patriot's life in danger for these worthless chimps.

Send them more ammo and diagrams written in ebonics on how to get a good sight picture. The longer this can go on, the more taxpayer dollars saved on welfare and less peril for the GOOD citizens of Chicago.
    Every Time History Repeats Itself The Price Goes Up.

“Kill em all and let God sort it out.”
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

Everyone has guns but no one has fathers

Once again, Blacks are complaining about what they are doing to themselves, and expecting someone else to solve their own self-created problems.

From the OP:

The Rev. Gregory Livingston, of New Hope Baptist Church, said Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) has "blood on his hands," and is allegedly "sitting on" millions of dollars in Department of Housing and Urban Development funds that could be helping the affected neighborhoods.
    "We need resources in these communities," Livingston said, adding that Emanuel appears to have no issue with spending large sums to spruce up downtown Chicago.
    They want money for behaving badly and attacking each other.

What utter crap!

Maybe this so-called "Reverend" should be doing more in his own community to improve the character and moral standards of his own people.

Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee, gimmee, that's all he knows how to say or do. He's hoping to get some of that money for himself. "Sprucing up" the 'hood isn't going to change anything. But it will line a few pockets, most probably including those of the so-called "Reverend."

They want money for behaving badly and attacking each other.

they can't help it - they're genetically predisposed

Maybe this so-called "Reverend" should be doing more in his own community to improve the character and moral standards of his own people.

they need REAL FATHER FIGURES - not the FAKE FATHERS we see depicted on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    I say let the sewer pit called Chicongo live in the mess they created. First ghetto rat that is killed by NG troops, the race baiters, RINO's, and libturds would be all over the news condemning Trump and calling for impeachment. So the President needs to leave this one alone.
    You've cracked the code. THIS is exactly what will happen. This is almost a concerted plan. President Trump is smart enough to realize it also . . . praying that he does.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    Everyone has guns but no one has fathers
    Roger Miller pinned it long ago in the lyrics of a song:

Roses are red and violets are purple
    Sugar is sweet and so is maple surple
    Well I'm the seventh out of seven sons
    My pappy's a pistol, I'm a son-of-a-gun

Quote Originally Posted by Creedmoor View Post
    “Kill em all and let God sort it out.”
    Kill it with fire.
    Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

All joking aside, cut off money, water, and electricity. Station fire teams on high places to work toward the center and control egress. Stand far back and watch it all explode. This will never happen.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.