Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Arizona Dem gov candidate’s aide who called US ‘s---hole country’ quits
+ Reply to Thread

Arizona Dem gov candidate’s aide who called US ‘s---hole country’ quits

Arizona Democratic gubernatorial candidate's staffer resigns after old inflammatory tweets surface: report
    Kaitlyn Schallhorn
    4-5 minutes

The leading Democratic candidate for governor in Arizona has reportedly accepted the resignation of a campaign staffer after a conservative blog uncovered some inflammatory tweets.

Xenia Orona was the digital director for gubernatorial hopeful David Garcia. However, after her past tweets surfaced – some from several years ago – the campaign accepted her resignation, KPNX-TV reporter Brahm Resnik confirmed Thursday night.

In November 2012, on Election Day, Orona reportedly tweeted, “An open letter to Arizona: F--- you,” according to a screenshot published by PJ Media. Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney beat President Barack Obama in Arizona in 2012 with more than 54 percent of the vote.

In another tweet, Orona appeared to call the U.S. a “s---hole country.”

“I am a business owner and a creative. I am a college graduate, the first of many in my family. I am involved in multiple campaigns to make Arizona a better place,” she said. “I am from 5 generations of border crossers between this [s---hole] country and la Madre Tierra of Mexico.”

In January, President Trump was accused of describing African nations as “s---hole countries.” Orona’s tweet was published on Jan. 12, according to PJ Media’s screenshot.

Additionally, she called for the elimination of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement – a growing call among progressive Democrats – and said “law and order is the smokescreen that bigots hide their hate behind,” according to PJ Media.

Orona’s Twitter account has been made private.

Garcia’s campaign did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News. Resnik said the campaign learned about the tweets from PJ Media's posts.

Kaitlyn Schallhorn is a Reporter for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter: @K_Schallhorn.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ce-report.html

See her pic at https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...ts-old-tweets/

Too bad she was not more conscious of the meaning of her name.

Xenia is the ancient Greek concept of hospitality, the generosity and courtesy shown to those who are far from home and/or associates of the person bestowing guest-friendship. The rituals of hospitality created and expressed a reciprocal relationship between guest and host expressed in both material benefits as well as non-material ones. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_(Greek)
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

“I am from 5 generations of border crossers between this [s---hole] country and la Madre Tierra of Mexico.”
    OK Xenia Orona, apparently your heritage is of illegal aliens. We just don’t understand why those who think like you want to be here. Are your predecessors too stupid to correct their own country’s problems?

Adios!
    Enjoy the mother earth of Mexico
    Possibly a "socially retarded" redneck rebel!

well well welll

Ahem...

Xenia Orona Dear...

You are mistaken about the US being a 'shithole' country.

In fact, it's You're country that is a shithole, We have toilets here in the US.

Your's does not in many places, your's also plagues people with clouds of your national bird, the fly. V

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I missed it. Did she go back to Me-he-co? After all, it's so terrible here, south of the border must be much better for her health.

“I am a business owner and a creative." A creative what??? All you grammer gurus (of which I am not one), is this proper English? It just sounds wrong to me. Maybe she got her college degree on the affirmative action plan?
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    See her pic at https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...ts-old-tweets/

Too bad she was not more conscious of the meaning of her name.

Xenia is the ancient Greek concept of hospitality, the generosity and courtesy shown to those who are far from home and/or associates of the person bestowing guest-friendship. The rituals of hospitality created and expressed a reciprocal relationship between guest and host expressed in both material benefits as well as non-material ones. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_(Greek)

here's a little help for those - who like myself - just have to satisfy that BURNING NEED to actually visualize what an ARROGANT WETBACK POS BITCH actually looks like.

hey yo xeenie weenie - carry your self and your "5 generations of border crossers between this [s---hole] country" BACK TO "la Madre Tierra of Mexico.” and keep your nasty arrogant ass where it belongs.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

vessie:
    your's also plagues people with clouds of your national bird, the fly.

that's great v !!!

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

“I am a business owner and a creative." A creative what???

I think a creative software...

Thanks, rags - none of my usual tricks worked in copying over the pic.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

https://medium.com/@MikeRand/when-cr...n-f73c06e4d982

Creative as as noun; I Googled it.

"I’ve seen the word “creative” being used as a noun to describe a specific type of person: the creative professional. While I can forgive the business world for its love affair with acronyms and brevity for brevity’s sake, especially in the tech industry, something about this new adoption of the word “creative” is making me uncomfortable.
    First, it’s a strange use of language. “Creative” wants to be an adjective. That is why it ends in “-ive”. Would you ever refer to one of your colleagues as an “inventive”? I suppose you could. What about a “descriptive” or a “supportive”? Let’s use one of these words as a noun in a sentence and see how it looks:

“Our business copy is lacking in description. Call up the temp agency and we’ll hire some descriptives to fix our description problem.”
    Second, I have to wonder what “creatives” were before they were designated as such. I’m assuming that most of them called themselves “designers”, “writers”, “animators”, or even “coders”, but for whatever reason these labels were not efficient enough so they were all lumped into a single category. More importantly, how many of these “creatives” previously considered themselves “artists”?
    Last edited by nehimama; 08-10-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Insert link

We need to do some dialoguing about this issue...