Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Child molester beaten to death by 19-year-old inmate in California prison, officials say
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Child molester beaten to death by 19-year-old inmate in California prison, officials say

[Feel-good story of the day - Dennis]

Child molester beaten to death by 19-year-old inmate in California prison, officials say
    Katherine Lam
    4 minutes

A convicted child molester was beaten to death by a 19-year-old inmate in a California prison less than a week after the 66-year-old began serving his time at the facility, officials announced Wednesday.

Agustin Duran was pronounced dead just before 5 p.m. Sunday, a day after inmate Andres Ayon pummeled the 66-year-old at Wasco State Prison, located about 30 miles northwest of Bakersfield, prison officials said in a news release.
    wasco state prison

The attack occurred at Waso State Prison in California. (Google Maps)

Ayon allegedly began punching Duran in the face and upper torso until correctional officers intervened and used a pepper spray grenade on the 19-year-old. Duran was airlifted to the hospital where he later died.

Duran had only been at the prison for five days before he was beaten to death. He was serving a 55-year sentence for lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14.

Ayon was in prison serving a 6-year sentence for second-degree robbery and use of a deadly weapon. He has been at the prison since June 22.

Ayon was treated for minor injuries and placed in the facility’s administrative segregation unit. Wasco State Prison officials said it will be investigating the incident as a homicide.

Katherine Lam is a breaking and trending news digital producer for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter at @bykatherinelam

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/12...cials-say.html

Sounds like the 19 y/o kid should be released on GOOD BEHAVIOR doesn't it?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Pop-tarts for rest of the kid's stay!

Nothing like a feel-good story to improve your day.

As an aside, why do we not consider these crimes against children to be capital crimes? These pedos can't be rehabilitated. We should treat them like vicious dogs and euthanize them for the sake of society instead of having to rely on inmates to handle the problem for us.
    Blue 5

Wherever you are, wherever God takes you, fly high.
    -Edward Ormondroyd

Pedophiles should be executed. But the for profit prison systems wouldn't tolerate that anymore than the drug companies would allow a cure for cancer.

early out for doing good?
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

And an aside note, won't nobody be diddlin this boys jewels the rest of his stay. two for one...he don't care fo dem types, and it be knowd.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Here's the dead molester.

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowboy View Post
    Pop-tarts for rest of the kid's stay!
    I'll even let him nibble them into the shape of a pistol.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    At least a reduction in his sentance.

Well, a half feel good story..

Very happy the Child Molester died what appeared to be a very painful death. However, the POS who killed him was in prison for murder in the 1st place. It would have been a very Happy Story if they took him down as well.

Then, both could be out of prison early .... and .... buried 6 feet under
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    Well, a half feel good story..

Very happy the Child Molester died what appeared to be a very painful death. However, the POS who killed him was in prison for murder in the 1st place. It would have been a very Happy Story if they took him down as well.

Then, both could be out of prison early .... and .... buried 6 feet under
    What am i missing? It doesn't say murder in the OP
    Ayon was in prison serving a 6-year sentence for second-degree robbery and use of a deadly weapon. He has been at the prison since June 22.

In thinking about this, I wonder if the 19 year old had been molested in his childhood.

i have mixed emotions about this story but also know that some kind of justice was probably served.

Agustiin Duran did receive the death penalty and didn't even know it!
    Possibly a "socially retarded" redneck rebel!

Guess the judgement on the 19-year old has to be balanced by the reasons he killed to begin with.

Not that it matters out here, but it does in THERE.

As a prison trustee told me, as I witnessed an entire cafeteria turn their backs on a young girl walking in (as I was told later, had ran back and forth over her child several times in the driveway) and I just had to ask why:

She says: "Some men need killing, I know, I killed my husband. But no child needs killing."

Two things I learned:

1) Child abusers and molesters have no friends behind the walls;

2) Refuse any further assignments to work on machines at the Woman's Prison. That was the best trustee they could assign to me???
    Welcome to the Year of the Dog. If you are gonna tangle with the big dogs you must be BIG DOG.

Rage, RAGE against the Dying of the Light...
    and the Sound...and the Drums...and The Guitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimenes View Post
    What am i missing? It doesn't say murder in the OP
    Another message board was referring to it. In any case, a POS as well.
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Look, I know everybody's all happy that a child molester got beaten to death, but let's remember, we sentenced this guy to "prison," not "prison with random beatings." The prison system should not operate this way.

Karma...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Look, I know everybody's all happy that a child molester got beaten to death, but let's remember, we sentenced this guy to "prison," not "prison with random beatings." The prison system should not operate this way.
    Prison is not a day care center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCzA0W_KJM

Prison is not a day care center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCzA0W_KJM

That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.

Ben Franklin, 1785.

You can post pithy quotes now, when it's safe, and the sun's shining, and your chances of getting locked up for 90 years for some jumped-up "hate crime" under a Holder just-us department are nil. But while you're laughing at the gang-raped, or putting on your party hat for the child molester who got beat to death, spare a thought for those in prison, getting pounded up the ass, yet who did nothing wrong.

One day, it might be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    In thinking about this, I wonder if the 19 year old had been molested in his childhood.
    . . . WHICH may help explain the lore behind why child molesters do not fare well in prison - too many prisoners, themselves, were sexually victimized in their youth, or knew of someone close to them, that was, and experienced/saw the negative effects - hence, their alleged violent attitudes against child molester convicts.

intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 07-12-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.

Ben Franklin, 1785.
    However, 100 guilty persons set free will wreak havoc on at least another 100 innocent persons causing them to suffer.

However, 100 guilty persons set free will wreak havoc on at least another 100 innocent persons causing them to suffer.
    This is why I approve of self-defense. Those 100 guilty persons won't wreak havoc long if those 100 innocent persons are waiting with 12-gauges.

As much as I might agree with his actions, He is still going to be tried in a court for Murder. He pretty much just destroyed his life also...

A shame, but that's a reality.

Michael

Prison justice works this way....

Child molesters are the scum of the earth and even the evil ones in prison hate them for many of the evil ones in prison have children and do not want this scum back on the street and to send a message to the child molesters running on the street that their time is coming....

Several decades ago, a doctor poisoned his two children with candy in Houston and was sent to Huntsville to be executed.... A friend of mine son was managed death row and the inmates asked him to let him out into the yard, which was not done.... This POS when ever out of his cell was accompanied by at least two guards until his was executed....

Prisoners do not like child molesters or murderers....

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    Prison justice works this way....

Child molesters are the scum of the earth and even the evil ones in prison hate them for many of the evil ones in prison have children and do not want this scum back on the street and to send a message to the child molesters running on the street that their time is coming....

Several decades ago, a doctor poisoned his two children with candy in Houston and was sent to Huntsville to be executed.... A friend of mine son was managed death row and the inmates asked him to let him out into the yard, which was not done.... This POS when ever out of his cell was accompanied by at least two guards until his was executed....

Prisoners do not like child molesters or murderers....

Texican....
    I was under the impression that the rule of law in this country comes from duly-appointed legal operations, not the random whims of criminals.

That's been somewhat perverted of late, but perhaps we can at least take justice back from every random thug that got locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrwyn View Post
    Pedophiles should be executed. But the for profit prison systems wouldn't tolerate that anymore than the drug companies would allow a cure for cancer.
    I read that in Russia, the Russian Mafia and prison inmates will tattoo the image of an eyeball on the pedo's stomach to indicate to everyone that he's a child molester.

Quote Originally Posted by intothatgoodnight View Post
    . . . WHICH may help explain the lore behind why child molesters do not fare well in prison - too many prisoners, themselves, were sexually victimized in their youth, or knew of someone close to them, that was, and experienced/saw the negative effects - hence, their alleged violent attitudes against child molester convicts.

intothegoodnight
    I'll take that a tad further-those same people who were molested as children and ended up in prison for whatever reason had that abuse to blame to a degree for their lack of fitting in with society and acting out. They feel guilt and shame, which reflects on their psyches and others pick up on this weakness and shun or further abuse them in myriad fashion-it's as if they were born to lose. It's a horrible thing and so terribly difficult to overcome, so IMO those in prison have time to ponder and realize they are there in part due to being innocent victims of sex perverts who destroyed their lives and gave them a life sentence whether in or out of guarded cells. While I don't approve of murder, I understand why this happens. They need The Great Healer.

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."

A lot of things should not operate "this way," but they do. Okay, one guy down that we don't have to provide for. However, now we have to provide for the guy who murdered him longer - probably for life. No one really won here, we only win if both of them had died.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

As I understand it, here in Texas, they segregate prisoners by age groups. They know the young bucks would terrorize the old guys if put in close contact.

A friend of mine worked a couple of times as a prison guard. It was his opinion that there was a lot of innocent people in prison. This guy was a relatively hard man. Not a bleeding heart kind of guy at all.

A smart prison system would always seek to pair natural enemies and people who hate each other together in the same cells.
    Prison population could be reduced by half in just a couple of weeks.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Txkstew View Post
    As I understand it, here in Texas, they segregate prisoners by age groups. They know the young bucks would terrorize the old guys if put in close contact.

A friend of mine worked a couple of times as a prison guard. It was his opinion that there was a lot of innocent people in prison. This guy was a relatively hard man. Not a bleeding heart kind of guy at all.

Easly one of the best films ever.

Michael

Could be that the 19 year old inmate was assigned this task as a soldier. Blooding as it were. Prove your loyalty to the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. now the kid has prison cred, and a family...

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    Could be that the 19 year old inmate was assigned this task as a soldier. Blooding as it were. Prove your loyalty to the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. now the kid has prison cred, and a family...
    I went all the way to the last post to find my thoughts. It's kill or be killed. Initiation. No choice, new life behind bars with the homeees team.

I was under the impression that the rule of law in this country comes from duly-appointed legal operations, not the random whims of criminals.

That's been somewhat perverted of late, but perhaps we can at least take justice back from every random thug that got locked up.
    The problem is that "the System" was never intended to handle the volume it has in this day and age.

Oh I disagree
    Glad he is dead
    "Be Prepared" - Boy Scouts Motto
    "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." - Jesus Christ, Mk 13:37
    "Don't worry, be happy" - Bobby Mcferrin
    "Take a chill pill" - Mongo

I agree the child molester should not have been beaten to death in prison.

He should have been taken out in front of the court house and put to death while law abiding folks had a picnic and watched.
    working on unplugging.

If you don't want the unpleasant consequences that come with a prison sentence...

Don't molest children.

Pretty simple concept, actually.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    If you don't want the unpleasant consequences that come with a prison sentence...

Don't molest children.

Pretty simple concept, actually.
    Yep