Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME (GTR) Woman drags sales manager while stealing car off Philadelphia dealership lot, police say
+ Reply to Thread

(GTR) Woman drags sales manager while stealing car off Philadelphia dealership lot, police say

Woman drags sales manager while stealing car off Philadelphia dealership lot, police say
    Greg Norman
    3 minutes

Philadelphia police were on the hunt Thursday for a woman they say stole a car off a dealership lot -- while dragging a sales manager who was trying to stop the vehicle from being taken away.

The scene unfolded Tuesday at a Toyota dealership in West Philadelphia after the woman got off a public transit bus and asked to view a 2013 Dodge Dart.

Southwest Detectives Lt. John Walker told FOX29 that, after the manager asked for her driverís license, she closed the door and sped off.

"He goes and grabs the car, she takes off with him on the side of the car," Walker added, noting the sales manager had to be taken to a hospital with lacerations and abrasions after falling to the ground.

Police said they are reviewing bus surveillance footage to try to determine the womanís identity. The vehicle was still missing as of Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/12...olice-say.html

She should not have even seen the keys until the salesman had the license!

Quote Originally Posted by RB Martin View Post
    She should not have even seen the keys until the salesman had the license!

Most of the time people are not trying to pull this. When they catch her I think she will really regret having done this as it is another way to do car jacking.

The car is most likely in pieces now.

I once went into an upscale jewelry shop and wanted to try on a Rolex (bucket list thing - heh). I had to pony-up my driver license before I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I once went into an upscale jewelry shop and wanted to try on a Rolex (bucket list thing - heh). I had to pony-up my driver license before I could.
    All of the jewelry stores at the mall I used to work at implemented that policy when looking at any of their merchandise. Too many instances of diamond rings and such running out the door. And there is something about shoplifters that make them crazy. They turn what would be minor misdemeanors into felonies by fighting and hitting people with their cars
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

She dindoo nuffin. She wuz gun be da next Maxine Wawtas.

At that time (back in the early 90's), Rolex's were just starting to really take off in price. I asked the jeweler what was so special about them (except for the ones in 18k gold/diamonds/etc). He said "nothing at all. Just the name." Thus a STAINLESS STEEL Rolex with a stainless steel band and no jewels still cost $10,000. It's just a regular mechanical watch. Only came with a two year warranty.

I was gobsmacked.

Well, of course the sales manager should be fired for trying to stop a customer...

Rolex, status symbol. “Look at me” I am one of the haves and am not a have not.

This pride is in all of us. There are many counterfeit Rolex watches around today.

I have a friend who found a counterfeit Rolex after a meeting. Nobody came to claim it and after asking around showed it to a jeweler for evaluation. The jeweler said “it’s a really good watch but really not a Rolex”.

By the way Dennis, how did we evolve from a car thief to Rolex?

Possibly a "socially retarded" redneck rebel!

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Most of the time people are not trying to pull this. When they catch her I think she will really regret having done this as it is another way to do car jacking.
    Oh yeah, I'm SURE she's a good person at heart and this was just accidental...

And no, it's called grand theft auto!

By the way Dennis, how did we evolve from a car thief to Rolex?

Cuz TB....