Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CORP/BIZ Papa John's head John Schnatter said the N word. Forced to resign.
+ Reply to Thread

2 Papa John's head John Schnatter said the N word. Forced to resign.

Henry Ferlauto
    ‏ @HTFIII
    6m6 minutes ago
    Replying to @roywoodjr

#Breaking: The pizza man is toast.
    @PapaJohns Chairman John Schnatter has resigned.

Via @business.

Papa John’s Chairman John Schnatter Resigns After Slur
    Bloomberg News
    July 11, 2018, 11:02 PM EDT

The independent directors of the company have accepted the resignation of John H. Schnatter as Chairman of the Board, Papa John says in a statement, Bloomberg News reports.

Story developing...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...natter-resigns

Papa John's founder John Schnatter apologizes for using the N-word on conference call

Shares of Papa John's slid Wednesday after Forbes reported that founder John Schnatter used the N-word during a conference call in May.
    The remark occurred on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service.
    Schnatter apologized for the comments.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/papa...-a-n-word.html
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

The perp is presumably white, since blacks say the Magic Word several hundred times a day.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    The perp is presumably white, since blacks say the Magic Word several hundred times a day.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

7/11/18

WASHINGTON (Circa) -- John Schnatter has resigned after reportedly used the N-word during a Papa John's conference call, Forbes reports.

In a statement from the company, Papa John's said they've accepted Schnatter's resignation and will appoint a new Chairman of the Board.

Schnatter, the founder and chairman of Papa John's, was talking to marketing gurus from agency Laundry Service. The agency's duty was to help Schnatter avoid public relations controversies. He was under scrutiny for blaming slow sales at Papa John's on protests during the national anthem before NFL games - the pizza chain was the league's official pizza chain.

When asked how he would hypothetically prevent himself from being associated with racist groups, Schnatter said “Colonel Sanders called blacks n—–s.” He also described African-Americans being dragged from trucks until they died during his early days in Indiana. His response was intended to show that he is against racism.

Schnatter confirmed to Forbes that the event happened.

”News reports attributing the use of inappropriate and hurtful language to me during a media training session regarding race are true,” he said. “Regardless of the context, I apologize. Simply stated, racism has no place in our society.”

Laundry Service would go on to end their contract with Papa John's after learning what happened. The marketing service announced this week they were laying off 10 percent of their workforce - some of whom worked through the company's contract with the pizza chain.

Here is Papa John's full statement on Schnatter's resignation:

Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA)today announced that the independent directors of the company have accepted the resignation of John H. Schnatter as Chairman of the Board. Olivia Kirtley acts as the company’s Lead Independent Director. Papa John’s will appoint a new Chairman of the Board in the coming weeks.

http://fox17.com/news/nation-world/p...ce-call-in-may
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

He was on his way out after he backed down on the NFL issue last fall.

'Twas merely a matter of time.They were WAITING for him to screw up.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

He was doomed by Corporate Liberal Agenda who baited and trapped then took his words out of context to fired him

If he can't define his own defense using his own anti racism explanation using the word "niggers" while quoting documented sources then where was his free speech rights

I'm a Lil Ceasars person but I would and will boycott D̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ Pappa Johns if I ever think to buy one based on what just happened
    Along with continuing to boycott Target and Starbucks and Camping World

Can I call the police at every traffic light Because some of that RAP music is seriously offensive !!
    the N word isn't as bad as the visuals sung of rapes and Ho's and sex acts and violence shootings from the lyrics
    Last edited by NC Susan; 07-12-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Disgusting, hypocritical double standard at work!

Quote Originally Posted by The Article

Schnatter, the founder and chairman of Papa John's, was talking to marketing gurus from agency Laundry Service.
    The the name of the public relations firm is "Laundry Service." Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Article

The agency's duty was to help Schnatter avoid public relations controversies.
    I guess they weren't much help in this instance.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

Another reason never to take your company public.

I think this attack was wrong. He was quoting what the KFC owner called blacks.

Wow. That's just crazy. He founded the company, built it up to what it is, and they force him to give it up over a word. Probably being run by people of color now.

Chili

Quote Originally Posted by foreverkeeps View Post
    Of course it was! It stinks of "set up" too!
    Last edited by RB Martin; 07-12-2018 at 07:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger.
    Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger. Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again

Ah the PC White world must grovel at the protected class of their societal pets by firing anyone who says anything that sounds like the "nig" word.......

Even a legit word such as niggardly (meaning cheap)........will put you on the PR firing squad of a corporation.

So much for White privilege............

I wonder if the chairman of BET can call a White a cracker.....lol!

What? No offer of sensitivity training?
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Much ado about nothing.
    No matter what happens, NEVER apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    He was doomed by Corporate Liberal Agenda who baited and trapped then took his words out of context to fired him

If he can't define his own defense using his own anti racism explanation using the word "niggers" while quoting documented sources then where was his free speech rights

I'm a Lil Ceasars person but I would and will boycott Dominios if I ever think to buy one based on what just happened
    Along with continuing to boycott Target and Starbucks and Camping World

Can I call the police at every traffic light Because some of that RAP music is seriously offensive !!
    the N word isn't as bad as the visuals sung of rapes and Ho's and sex acts and violence shootings from the lyrics
    UHM...

John is from Poppa John's.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    AMEN!!! - but you forgot the rest of it - "F6CK YOU"
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

In other news........Papa John's Pizza will be rebranding their product starting with a corporate name change.....

Beginning August 1st 2018 the company and all stores will be known as

"Po Po John's Pizza"......

Corporate America gave up their backbone to Jesse Jackson and his ilk long ago and you can't expect them to stand up now. What a tool!
    No wonder they all hate President Trump, he has all his man parts and his backbone.

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    In other news........Papa John's Pizza will be rebranding their product starting with a corporate name change.....

Beginning August 1st 2018 the company and all stores will be known as

"Po Po John's Pizza"......
    "Baby-Daddy John's"

It is absolutely clear that America is not a safe space for African-Americans. There is only one good solution to this since African-Americans make America dangerous for all other Americans. Any and all African-Americans who want to fret over being called "niggers" or "negroes" or whatever future determination of a hate crime might be, can all be safely returned to their homeland where they can safely be African-Africans and do whatever they want to themselves. And we can ship over the liberal whites who want to help their darker brothers with free stuff from others.

Pizza is a european white insult to blacks. If Pappa Johns provided fried chicken and watermelon, we would not be hearing about this. But the need for virtue signalling is growing and the libtards are scouring every place to find some great stand for virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    Pizza is a european white insult to blacks. If Pappa Johns provided fried chicken and watermelon, we would not be hearing about this. But the need for virtue signalling is growing and the libtards are scouring every place to find some great stand for virtue.
    Which makes no sense. Trump's in the White House. How is PC GROWING??

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I refuse to find a word offensive when it is acceptable and perfectly fine for a segment of the population to use the word. That being said, Dominos it is!!!
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    UHM...

John is from Poppa John's.
    Thanks
    It's still OK Since I don't ever order take outs
    But I will P/U a $5 pepperoni at the Ceasars drive thru

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    He absolutely did nothing wrong or even inappropriate at all. He used the word in quoting Col Sanders, as an example of racism and what not to do.
    Taking the single word out of context is stupid and dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    Another reason never to take your company public.
    Absolutely good point. He could have grown the company much more slowly and wouldn't have ever entered into the shit storm a bunch of politically correct A-holes were just waiting to spring on him.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverkeeps View Post
    Yep, as an illustration of what not to do, and they still burned him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Wow. That's just crazy. He founded the company, built it up to what it is, and they force him to give it up over a word. Probably being run by people of color now.

Chili
    Quote Originally Posted by RB Martin View Post
    Of course it was! It stinks of "set up" too!
    Yep, people on the board of directors just waiting and anticipating any reason to get rid of the guy who founded the damn company.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Much ado about nothing.
    No matter what happens, NEVER apologize.
    This!!!!!
    Honor and politeness are now weaknesses in this crazy liberal society.
    He said nothing racist and should have never apologized. That is like cutting yourself in shark filled waters.
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Always remember “niggardly”.

Or anything else they want to say or do without fear of any repercussions.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.