Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Kansas councilwoman allegedly bites corrections officer's thumb hard enough to break it during fight
+ Reply to Thread

18 Kansas councilwoman allegedly bites corrections officer's thumb hard enough to break it during fight

[All liberals at every level are insane. Surf the link to see this creature’s face - Dennis]

Kansas councilwoman allegedly bites corrections officer's thumb hard enough to break it during fight
    Paulina Dedaj1 hour ago

A local Kansas lawmaker is facing felony charges after she allegedly bit a corrections officer’s thumb so hard, she broke a bone.

Huron City Councilwoman Carol Fowler, 48, was taken into custody June 29 after failing to appear for a warrant, KSHB reported. Police allegedly had to use stun guns because she was fighting back, kicking and scratching, the Kansas City Star added.

On July 2, while in custody, Fowler refused to follow booking process instructions and when Atchison County Jail staff tried to remove her jewelry and personal items, she bit down on one of the officer’s thumb, breaking the bone, Sheriff Jack Laurie told the Atchison Globe.

Requests for comment from Fowler and a person listed as her attorney were not immediately answered.

According to the county’s website, Fowler was still listed as a council member at the time of this report.

Fowler is facing three felony charges for the June 29 and July 2 incidents, including battery on a law enforcement officer.

Paulina Dedaj is a writer/ reporter for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter @PaulinaDedaj.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/10...ing-fight.html

Wow!

She's quite the charmer isn't she..........
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Bath salts? Must have strong teeth and jaws and no TMJ.

https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Another Sky Screamer, it seems.

Hope the CO gets rabies shots ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I was going to use this pic as my avatar, but there goes the shock value lol.

Said shed been tased...I hoped that was the explanation for that face. Too much cray cray far too close to me!
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

This could be interesting since she can't play the race card.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Psycho cat lady liberal feminist man hater...

Looks like the original charge was public intox and being belligerent. She's a pip.

*snip*

The FTA warrant stemmed from Fowler’s arrest in December 2017 for being a pedestrian under the influence and interference with law enforcement.

http://www.atchisonglobenow.com/news...ec50a432e.html
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Come the next election, that picture's going to look great on her opponent's billboard.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Wow.

Back in the 80's "The Freaks come out at night". Now people are voting them into office...

Loup
    Attached Images

(Ask yourself: What's in your Wallace?)

"Sometimes, you just can't hide crazy"
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    This could be interesting since she can't play the race card.
    Who says she can't. Remember Dolazel or whatever her name was?

I had thought I knew of this woman as I'd heard that a particular job applicant from the KS side was a definite dark horse as she was a 'drunk who couldn't get along with anyone and went off at the least little thing." Two separate people though, which brings to mind that old song "kansas city here I come...they've got some crazy little women there and I'm going to get me one."

Apparently, they were not lying

https://www.mscnews.net/news/index.cfm?nk=65215

Mental exam for accused council member
    07/12/2018
    By Brian Hagen

Carol Fowler/Credit: Atchison Co Sheriff's Office
    (KAIR)--The Huron City Council member, facing numerous charges stemming from alleged attacks on law enforcement, has only attended one meeting since she gained the seat. According to a report from the Associated Press, Carol Fowler faces removal due to her lack of attendance, according to fellow council member Paula Clem.

According to Atchison County election documents, Fowler was elected to the council in November by only two write-in votes. On June 29, Fowler is accused of resisting Sheriff's deputies, leading to the use of a stun gun to subdue her.

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman tells MSC News Fowler is undergoing a mental health evaluation at Larned State Hospital, and a new court date won't be set until that is completed.

© Many Signals Communicatons
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

As I understand it, she was elected with 2 votes. Not BY 2 votes.

Small Town Kansas isn't immune from crazy. A friend is on a small police force. Town of about 1500. Heavy Mennonite presence. They now have 4 full time officers, and a detective, due to mainly drug offences, and sexual misconduct ( rape, child molestation ).
    Still kicking despite the devil's best efforts.

Looks like the head of Medusa.