Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' struggling to regain advertisers after host's profane Ivanka Trump attack
+ Reply to Thread

14 Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' struggling to regain advertisers after host's profane Ivanka Trump attack

Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' struggling to regain advertisers after host's profane Ivanka Trump attack: report
    You can find Sasha Savitsky on Twitter @SashaFB.
    3-4 minutes

A new report shows Samantha Bee's late night show "Full Frontal" hasn't been able to regain its advertisers after the host called Ivanka Trump a "feckless c---" on her show in May.

The liberal comedian came under fire when she used an extreme vulgarity to slam Ivanka Trump in her monologue on May 30 over a photograph the first daughter shared on social media.

"You know, Ivanka, that's a beautiful photo of you and your child...But let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad's immigration practices, you feckless c---. He listens to you," Bee said.

Bee apologized on a June 6 episode, but the damage was done as her advertisers dropped her.

Before the vulgar remark, Bee's TBS show had 19 advertisers but when she apologized on the June 6 episode, she was down to a mere six and has been unable to gain them back weeks later, a new Newsbusters report shows.

In her June 6 opening monologue, Bee told viewers that her insult directed at the first daughter "crossed a line."

"It is a word I have used on the show many times, hoping to reclaim it, Bee said. "This time, I used it as an insult. I crossed a line. I regret it and I do apologize."

Her on-air apology came after she tweeted she was sorry.

Both Bee and TBS issued apologies the following day, with the network tweeting the "vile" comment was "our mistake too, and we regret it."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ck-report.html

Somewhere, Rosanne Barr is not crying...
    "Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,
    And dying to me don't sound like all that much fun"

it's no real secret - just like the liberals attack companies for their relationship with conservative issues >>>> there's conservatives that are jazzing the ever living hell out of companies supporting pure shit like this Bee woman ....
    Illini Warrior

We need to do like the liberals do, plaster everywhere the names of advertisers on these shows, and call them up and explain our views!

Oh well...

Too bad, so sad.

Now when the show for this person (I don't know this woman from anything) is cancelled, she can reflect on her use of her bully pulpit and the consequences of her nastiness.

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Companies ARE beginning to catch on that advertisers are targets when a person does something stupid or offensive on air. It's great.

On a related note-The Washington Redskins football team admitted today they have nobody on their waiting list for season tickets. The skins have had a waiting list for season tickets ever since I've been here in the DC area (25 years). Not this year........I wonder why

Who are the 6 advertisers that stuck with her?

On a related note-The Washington Redskins football team admitted today they have nobody on their waiting list for season tickets. The skins have had a waiting list for season tickets ever since I've been here in the DC area (25 years).
    Holy cow--that's been one of the hottest tickets in sports since forever. Things really ARE changing.
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

These morons think because they say they are sorry, it makes everything ok. How about the hurt feelings or trauma their remarks cause the target? Meh, they do not care that they hurt people they hate, they care that their producers are saying, get those advertisers back or you're done!

Scummy, nasty people who can't control their rage and hate towards anyone who is pro-America or pro-Constitution. Good riddance.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17