Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED Liberals Don't Want to Defeat You, They Want to Destroy You
+ Reply to Thread

3 Liberals Don't Want to Defeat You, They Want to Destroy You

Links at the source

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...y-you-n2490395

Liberals Don't Want to Defeat You, They Want to Destroy You

Derek Hunter
    Posted: Jun 14, 2018 12:01 AM

Mention Ronald Reagan to a liberal and you need to prepare for a freak out. The man passed away 14 years ago and hasn’t occupied the Oval Office in nearly 30, but his name still has the ability to elicit rage from leftists simply because he existed.

And so it goes with the activist wing of the political left – they are like the Terminator, unable or unwilling to stop, even long after the focus of their anger has passed on. That’s because liberals don’t have any interest in defeating conservative ideals, they want to destroy conservatives for daring to hold them.

Rush Limbaugh has been on the radio for 30 years, Sean Hannity on the radio and Fox News for more than 20, Mark Levin more than 10, and there hasn’t been a day in at least the last decade where they weren’t under assault from some tentacle of the left-wing outrage machine. They’ve been unable to beat them with liberal hosts, so they’ve spent untold millions trying to destroy them.

Out-of-context quotes and flat-out lies fed to fellow travelers with press credentials are liberal’s weapons of choice. They have failed miserably, but they haven’t slowed one bit.

Beyond talk radio, the existence of Fox News is something liberals are fighting every day to end. A significant portion of what is broadcast on CNN and MSNBC are clips of Fox, as they play clips of opinion hosts giving their opinions and pretending they’re arbiters of truth “correcting the record.” Those networks owe Fox a royalty for using so much of their content.

What’s funny is how the “journalists” at CNN and MSNBC disagree with the opinions on Fox while acting like they’re somehow not giving opinions themselves. Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow aren’t “news” programs, they’re liberal opinion shows. Citing lies of Media Matters and Think Progress in a monotone drone doesn’t make something news, it’s simply double-spun bias.

I have no problem with bias, everyone is biased. I have a problem with people pretending they aren’t biased, they just happen to agree down-the-line with Democrats in some sort of cosmic coincidence. Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, etc., don’t hide what they believe, they wear their conservatism proudly, and they defend it. Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper declare themselves referees while wearing a blue uniform under their striped shirts and whistles.

When a conservative does say something liberals pounce on, deservedly so or an out-of-context smear, these arbiters of truth never simply present the alternate view or correct the record, they rally their mob to demand someone be fired. Rush, Sean, Mark, and Laura have all been the focus of boycotts by the leftist mob for what ultimately was the crime of being too effective at defining and defending their beliefs.

The New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc., regularly get stories wrong, sometimes big stories, and routinely offend conservatives and moderates, yet, aside from fleeting tweets and comments, they don’t face a torrent of professional protesters calling for their firing. The old adage rings true – liberals want to shut conservatives up, conservatives want liberals to keep talking. But they don’t just want to shut conservatives up, they want to destroy everything about them.

When Limbaugh, Hannity, or Levin eventually retire they will be given the Reagan treatment, with liberals cursing the fact that they ever existed for all time. It’s a perverted sort of eternal life that will actually drive many people to investigate who these “monsters” were, leading to their words and ideals to live on long after them.

So why do this? First, they really can’t help themselves. Liberals hate. You can add damn near anything after the word “hate” and as long as it isn’t something liberal it’d be an accurate statement. But more importantly, liberal leaders need to keep the mob angry, and scared.

There’s a great line in the movie Men In Black where Will Smith asks Tommy Lee Jones why they just don’t tell the world aliens exist, that “people are smart, they can handle it.” Jones responds, “A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.” That’s where liberals live. They need to keep people angry or scared to prevent them from thinking logically, rationally and, most frighteningly for liberals, for themselves.

Emotion always overrides logic.

Think of all the dumb things you’ve done or said while angry or after just stubbing your toe on a coffee table and imagine being that way all the time. That’s where liberals need to keep their voters, and that’s why you see marches and protests on a near weekly basis since the 2016 election. Liberals need to keep their base misinformed and emotional to keep them motivated. If that means lying, then they will lie. If that means dancing on someone’s grave, then they will dance.

Leftists will not let truth, facts or, as the reaction to the impending death of Charles Krauthammer demonstrated, common decency stand as an impediment to achieving their agenda. The only thing they won’t do is work to convince people. They know they can’t, voters have repeatedly rejected them. So they choose emotion as a weapon. They won’t debate you, but they will try to destroy you if you stand against them. Don’t let them deter you, just return that favor come November.

I expose all these tactics and lies in my book, out Tuesday, called, “Outrage, INC: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood.” Be a hero and order a copy today, I’ll be eternally grateful and you’ll be informed and entertained.
    Complacency is the biggest threat to freedom.

The article implies that the solution lies at the ballot box....

I disagree.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post

I disagree.
    In the streets????

Texican....

Liberals are the new Nazis. Weak minded ,led by fanatics, brainwashed by the fake media and democrats politicians. Trying to destroy anyone who doesn't believe in there values and anti-morality. Unless something changes drastically during this administration, the pendulum will swing back to the left and revenge will be taken for everything that has happened since trump was elected president. Including voting for him. Civil war 2.
    vienna 1683.

Turn your swords into plowshares ,and you'll be plowing for those that didn't...

We didn't create GOD out of our imagination ,He created us out of his.

Liberals need to keep their base misinformed and emotional to keep them motivated.
    Hence that picture of the girl whose eyes look like they're bulging out of her head...

Liberals are the new Nazis. Weak minded ,led by fanatics, brainwashed by the fake media and democrats politicians. Trying to destroy anyone who doesn't believe in there values and anti-morality. Unless something changes drastically during this administration, the pendulum will swing back to the left and revenge will be taken for everything that has happened since trump was elected president. Including voting for him. Civil war 2.
    And every bit of this.
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)
    And Tommy Lee Jones quote was as true then as it is now. Honestly one of the best lines int he movie...

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    Links at the source

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...y-you-n2490395

Derek Hunter
    Posted: Jun 14, 2018 12:01 AM

Mention Ronald Reagan to a liberal and you need to prepare for a freak out. The man passed away 14 years ago and hasn’t occupied the Oval Office in nearly 30, but his name still has the ability to elicit rage from leftists simply because he existed.

And so it goes with the activist wing of the political left – they are like the Terminator, unable or unwilling to stop, even long after the focus of their anger has passed on. That’s because liberals don’t have any interest in defeating conservative ideals, they want to destroy conservatives for daring to hold them.

Rush Limbaugh has been on the radio for 30 years, Sean Hannity on the radio and Fox News for more than 20, Mark Levin more than 10, and there hasn’t been a day in at least the last decade where they weren’t under assault from some tentacle of the left-wing outrage machine. They’ve been unable to beat them with liberal hosts, so they’ve spent untold millions trying to destroy them.

Out-of-context quotes and flat-out lies fed to fellow travelers with press credentials are liberal’s weapons of choice. They have failed miserably, but they haven’t slowed one bit.

Beyond talk radio, the existence of Fox News is something liberals are fighting every day to end. A significant portion of what is broadcast on CNN and MSNBC are clips of Fox, as they play clips of opinion hosts giving their opinions and pretending they’re arbiters of truth “correcting the record.” Those networks owe Fox a royalty for using so much of their content.

What’s funny is how the “journalists” at CNN and MSNBC disagree with the opinions on Fox while acting like they’re somehow not giving opinions themselves. Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow aren’t “news” programs, they’re liberal opinion shows. Citing lies of Media Matters and Think Progress in a monotone drone doesn’t make something news, it’s simply double-spun bias.

I have no problem with bias, everyone is biased. I have a problem with people pretending they aren’t biased, they just happen to agree down-the-line with Democrats in some sort of cosmic coincidence. Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, etc., don’t hide what they believe, they wear their conservatism proudly, and they defend it. Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper declare themselves referees while wearing a blue uniform under their striped shirts and whistles.

When a conservative does say something liberals pounce on, deservedly so or an out-of-context smear, these arbiters of truth never simply present the alternate view or correct the record, they rally their mob to demand someone be fired. Rush, Sean, Mark, and Laura have all been the focus of boycotts by the leftist mob for what ultimately was the crime of being too effective at defining and defending their beliefs.

The New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc., regularly get stories wrong, sometimes big stories, and routinely offend conservatives and moderates, yet, aside from fleeting tweets and comments, they don’t face a torrent of professional protesters calling for their firing. The old adage rings true – liberals want to shut conservatives up, conservatives want liberals to keep talking. But they don’t just want to shut conservatives up, they want to destroy everything about them.

When Limbaugh, Hannity, or Levin eventually retire they will be given the Reagan treatment, with liberals cursing the fact that they ever existed for all time. It’s a perverted sort of eternal life that will actually drive many people to investigate who these “monsters” were, leading to their words and ideals to live on long after them.

So why do this? First, they really can’t help themselves. Liberals hate. You can add damn near anything after the word “hate” and as long as it isn’t something liberal it’d be an accurate statement. But more importantly, liberal leaders need to keep the mob angry, and scared.

There’s a great line in the movie Men In Black where Will Smith asks Tommy Lee Jones why they just don’t tell the world aliens exist, that “people are smart, they can handle it.” Jones responds, “A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.” That’s where liberals live. They need to keep people angry or scared to prevent them from thinking logically, rationally and, most frighteningly for liberals, for themselves.

Emotion always overrides logic.

Think of all the dumb things you’ve done or said while angry or after just stubbing your toe on a coffee table and imagine being that way all the time. That’s where liberals need to keep their voters, and that’s why you see marches and protests on a near weekly basis since the 2016 election. Liberals need to keep their base misinformed and emotional to keep them motivated. If that means lying, then they will lie. If that means dancing on someone’s grave, then they will dance.

Leftists will not let truth, facts or, as the reaction to the impending death of Charles Krauthammer demonstrated, common decency stand as an impediment to achieving their agenda. The only thing they won’t do is work to convince people. They know they can’t, voters have repeatedly rejected them. So they choose emotion as a weapon. They won’t debate you, but they will try to destroy you if you stand against them. Don’t let them deter you, just return that favor come November.

I expose all these tactics and lies in my book, out Tuesday, called, “Outrage, INC: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood.” Be a hero and order a copy today, I’ll be eternally grateful and you’ll be informed and entertained.
    1 Corinthians 18:20 “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

They are the smartest people in the room, you just don't realize it, so they have the make you.

Their ideas are so good, they have to be mandatory.

They are the history of 'now'.

They weep for your ignorance, you just cannot understand.

They are the gardeners, you are the innate vegetation.

You are the thing that is standing between them and Utopia.

They don't just dislike you, they hate you, despise you.

Do yourself a favor, have a long talk with one of their true zealots. It is enlightening in a way that nothing you read can ever be. We barely speak the same language. They will never attack your ideas, they will attack you. Their entire premise is built on the fallacy of division, and when their bubble is even slightly burst, they will become vicious and enraged on a level that normal disagreement should never achieve. Go forth bravely, but go armed, these cats are nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapman View Post
    Practical:
    Do yourself a favor, have a long talk with one of their true zealots. It is enlightening in a way that nothing you read can ever be. We barely speak the same language. They will never attack your ideas, they will attack you. Their entire premise is built on the fallacy of division, and when their bubble is even slightly burst, they will become vicious and enraged on a level that normal disagreement should never achieve. Go forth bravely, but go armed, these cats are nuts.

I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    In the streets????

Texican....

YES - IN THE STREETS

repeating an old mantra here - the ONLY way to the other side of this is THROUGH IT - right up the middle. the longer that waits, the more difficult it will be to defeat to the cancer in this country. think not? better take a good long look at what's coming up in the ranks behind you.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

As I said above, the ballot box is not a part of the solution for what ails America....

We have two options....one is civil war, and the other is for us believers to plead for REVIVAL (a spiritual awakening) in America.

Here's a timely post about Revival in America!!!!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...33%3B-Kim-Clem
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

I disagree.
    As do I. They don't want you destroyed, but dead.

agreed. They want us dead.
    Me thinks we should espouse the same sentiment

As I said above, the ballot box is not a part of the solution for what ails America....

We have two options....one is civil war, and the other is for us believers to plead for REVIVAL (a spiritual awakening) in America.

Here's a timely post about Revival in America!!!!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...33%3B-Kim-Clem
    I can't disagree with your sentiments JF&P but personally I'm of the opinion that we've reached the point Israel had when GOD told Jeremiah DO NOT PRAY FOR THIS PEOPLE

◄ Jeremiah 11 ►
    Berean Study Bible

The Broken Covenant

14As for you, do not pray for these people. Do not raise up a cry or a prayer on their behalf, for I will not be listening when they call out to Me at the time of their disaster.

15What right has My beloved in My house, having carried out so many evil schemes? Can consecrated meat avert your doom, so that you can rejoice? . . . 17The LORD of Hosts who planted you has decreed disaster upon you, because of the evil that the house of Israel and the house of Judah have brought upon themselves, provoking Me to anger by burning incense to Baal.”
    Last edited by Raggedyman; 06-14-2018 at 12:13 PM. Reason: shortening the amount of scripture quoted inorder to comply with rules regarding such things.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

And the feeling is definitely mutual.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I disagree.
    The ballot box was tried and not accepted by the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    In the streets????

Texican....
    Streets, fields, woods, houses, ghettos, subdivisions everywhere.

People like quotes... here is a quote... so well known I won't even mention its author (hint...extreme liberal):

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

That is how the issue(s) will be resolved.

There will be no revival.

Count on it.
    Last edited by vestige; 06-14-2018 at 10:56 AM.

The libtards are very angry people, but the real reason for their anger is something personal that they refuse to acknowledge or face with any real action. Therefore, they take the easy way out and are extremely angry at approved "political" targets, thereby finding a way to vent their rage and feel very self-righteous. Every one of these people is hiding from the truth of their lives.

My rifle and sidearm, they comfort me.

BUT!

The communist revolutionaries understand the rules of engagement very, very well.

They keep the chaos at a level just below open warfare, hoping for conservatives to step over the line. Exactly like the palestinians are doing.

If things get to CWII...they will get their ass handed to them.

They are perfectly aware of this and that's why they want our guns.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Do unto them as they would do unto you!

Liberals are just like muslims.
    And will have to be dealt with in the same manner.

Southside

The only thing that keeps these bat shite crazy loons safe is that most of the rest of us do try to live by the rule of law instead of the law of the jungle.

BUT the day that the rest of us decide that the rules have now become, "There ARE no rules", well it's going to be an interesting and short life for many screaming libs.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!