Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


GOV/MIL Tommy Robinson Faces Execution (tonight? tomorrow?) By Muslim Gangs ...(Update, Released on bail-8/1/18)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 74
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721

    Tommy Robinson Faces Execution (tonight? tomorrow?) By Muslim Gangs ...(Update, Released on bail-8/1/18)

    Alex Jones claims he has a report from Tommy' manager who has spoken directly to Tommy. He has been moved into a prison that 71% muslin. Katie Hopkins said in another video earlier this week that Tommy had been incarcerated in Hull prison.

    FAIR USE

    EMERGENCY: Tommy Robinson Transferred To Muslim Prison, Facing Certain Death
    06/13/2018

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEfiDU7jqsI
    run time 27:41
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 06-13-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  2. #2
    That ought to cause some action in the streets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    Alex has posted here Tommy's video that Alex claims has been taken down off Youtube. If you're wondering what this Tommy Robinson thing is about this will help clarify what is happening.

    Fair use.

    Tommy Robinson’s Final Statement Before Execution BANNED

    The Alex Jones Channel
    Published on Jun 13, 2018
    Alex Jones presents Tommy Robinson's final video statement that was banned by the British government after he was jailed and sent to his certain death by being placed in a prison full of Muslims that hate him.

    Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.

    link to source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPwLNAxn47Y

    Run time 11:11
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    1 tank of fuel from potential chaos
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    That ought to cause some action in the streets.
    An understatement, even the emasculated Euro-pee-ons won't accept that.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    Here is information from another source on the prison that Tommy is reported to have be moved to. The vlogger claims the new UK Muslim home secretary ordered Tommy moved to this prison. I wonder if this video will be order taken down? I hope it has already been copied and posted on servers not under the control of the UK and that the original poster dose not fall under the persecution of TPB.

    Fair use.

    On Tommy Robinson's prison move to HMP Leicester

    Ex Prisoner Cody
    Published on Jun 13, 2018
    My latest vlog this time on Tommy Robinson's prison move from HMP Hull to HMP Leicester where 71% of the prisoners are migrants from my perspective as former prisoner.

    Link to source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DfOqdJJY8

    run time 14:27
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 06-13-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    I can't believe they have done this, not with the demonstrations. Maybe some of the members over in the UK can comment on what is going on and the feeling on the street? It sounds like TPB are trying to disappear Tommy Robinson by not only having him killed in prison but also by taking him off all social media and closing his media accounts. I doubt that is going to work out the way they hope. They really can't seem to fathom how the internet works and how fast and far information can and will be spread. I guess they think they can sanitize the internet of all things Tommy Robinson, have him killed and the anger welling up in the British people by the corruption, deviant behavior and evil Tommy exposed will all magically go away.

    Prayers going up for Tommy, his family and manager. It sounds like all of them, including his wife and kids, are under a fatwa.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 06-13-2018 at 11:02 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Prayers.

  8. #8
    I feel sick. For Tommy and his Family. For the UK and for Europe. For the USA if we watch and pretend that it couldn't happen to us.

    If this is true and the people of the UK do nothing. Then this was the nail.

    I sincerely hope this is not true. If it is, I pray he did not give up his life for nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    I sincerely hope this is not true. If it is, I pray he did not give up his life for nothing.
    We don't know for sure that he's dead yet. He did know this was a distinct possibility.

    Please pray!
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    According to the British Embassy Washington web site:
    https://www.gov.uk/world/organisatio...ssy-washington

    The DC embassy phone is:

    Urgent assistance

    If you’re in District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia or West Virginia and you need urgent help (for example, you’ve been attacked, arrested or someone has died), call +1 202 588 6500. If you’re in the UK and worried about a British national in the USA, call 020 7008 1500.

    British Embassy Washington


    3100 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington DC 20008
    USA

    Telephone: +1 202 588 6500


    The UK also has Consulates in:

    Atlanta
    British Consulate General Atlanta

    133 Peachtree Street, NE
    Suite 3400
    Atlanta GA 30303
    USA

    Telephone: +1 404 954 7700

    Boston
    British Consulate General Boston

    One Broadway
    Cambridge MA 02142
    USA

    Telephone: +1 617 245 4500

    Chicago
    British Consulate General Chicago

    625 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 2200
    Chicago IL 60611
    USA

    Telephone: +1 312 970 3800

    Houston
    British Consulate General Houston

    1301 Fannin Street
    Suite 2400
    Houston TX 77002
    USA

    Telephone: +1 713 210 4000

    Los Angeles
    British Consulate General Los Angeles

    2029 Century Park East, Suite 1350
    Los Angeles CA 90067
    USA

    Telephone: +1 310 789 0031

    Miami
    British Consulate General Miami

    1001 Brickell Bay Drive
    Miami FL 33131
    USA

    Telephone: +1 305 400 6400

    New York
    British Consulate General New York

    845 Third Avenue
    New York NY 10022
    USA

    Telephone: +1 212 745 0200

    San Francisco
    British Consulate General San Francisco

    1 Sansome Street, Suite 850
    San Francisco CA 94104
    USA

    Telephone: +1 415 617 1300
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Between Holy & Crap
    Posts
    119,154
    Click to read the Twitter for Tommy Robinson:

    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...inson&src=tyah



    Nancy
    ‏ @Nancykatydid
    9m9 minutes ago

    #FREETOMMY 😨 Letter written to #TOMMYROBINSON
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    27,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    I can't believe they have done this, not with the demonstrations. Maybe some of the members over in the UK can comment on what is going on and the feeling on the street? It sounds like TPB are trying to disappear Tommy Robinson by not only having him killed in prison but also by taking him off all social media and closing his media accounts. I doubt that is going to work out the way they hope. They really can't seem to fathom how the internet works and how fast and far information can and will be spread. I guess they think they can sanitize the internet of all things Tommy Robinson, have him killed and the anger welling up in the British people by the corruption, deviant behavior and evil Tommy exposed will all manically go away.

    Prayers going up for Tommy, his family and manager. It sounds like all of them, including his wife and kids, are under a fatwa.
    If the above (in bold) happened in Iraq, Iran, or Saudi Arabia, none of us would be surprised.

    But it is happening in Great Britain---which of late elected a MUSLIM mayor of London and apparently has other MUSLIM "RULERS" in high places (such as the Home Secretary) who "claimed" when they were elected that their being Muslim would NOT affect how they ruled OR their ability to uphold BRITISH laws and traditions of justice.

    IN A PIG'S EYE.

    pun intended.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  13. #13
    Snooze. IF he gets killed what should happen will not. Poor Brit bastards. Poorer world.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where its wet alot
    Posts
    6,137
    Now we can see just how evil "Political Correctness" has become...yep, its always been a Marxist tool and it appears to have worked well on the Brits.....Divide and conquer has always been the goal of the dark side....

    One has to understand that the Preceding "Arab Spring"....was an Illuminati construct along with this FAKE immigration SCAM.

    Folks just don't understand that Satan has a huge army of USEFUL IDIOTS that have embraced Marxism as their tool which is meant to take us to their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

    Yes, the evil one wins for a little while....then He is destroyed by the Light of Our Savior Jesus and His Return...but in the mean time...we Christians are looking at the Matthew 24 and its "End Times".
    Last edited by JF&P; 06-13-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    27,868
    WHY and HOW is he even IN prison?

    Is it ILLEGAL now in England to film actual events on the streets?

    Is it ILLEGAL now in England to speak? I know you folks never had "Freedom of speech" as we -- at least-- wrote out explicitly in our Constitution was a right of the people---even if said right is being IGNORED and ABUSED more and more here---but does that mean in England you can be arrested MERELY FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND--even when said opinion is in no way "threatening" to others? If this is so--then ENGLISH has become COMMUNIST USSR at the height of its oppression.


    So -- NOW in England--- a man, merely for filming actual events on the street and reporting them, can:

    1. Be arrested and kept in jail without trial
    2. Be sentenced to prison without trial
    3. Have no recourse
    4. Have no protection from this blatant abuse of justice?


    I've lately begun, for the first time, to read Ivanhoe..

    The description of the despotism and abuse of King John (brother of Richard Coeur de Lion) and his Norman nobles against the conquered Saxon citizens of England---

    how they oppressed as they pleased---confiscating property, seizing money, indiscriminately murdering, and kidnapping the high-born ladies of the land and forcing them into marriage---

    and I realize this is just like that---

    only no "Battle of Hastings" was ever fought---


    the sons of the golden isle willingly laid down and invited their conquerors to walk across their backs.......
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    WHY and HOW is he even IN prison?

    Is it ILLEGAL now in England to film actual events on the streets?

    Is it ILLEGAL now in England to speak? I know you folks never had "Freedom of speech" as we -- at least-- wrote out explicitly in our Constitution was a right of the people---even if said right is being IGNORED and ABUSED more and more here---but does that mean in England you can be arrested MERELY FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND--even when said opinion is in no way "threatening" to others? If this is so--then ENGLISH has become COMMUNIST USSR at the height of its oppression.


    So -- NOW in England--- a man, merely for filming actual events on the street and reporting them, can:

    1. Be arrested and kept in jail without trial
    2. Be sentenced to prison without trial
    3. Have no recourse
    4. Have no protection from this blatant abuse of justice?
    Yes it is illegal to film on the streets in the UK in this case because a judge said so. The judge ordered no coverage of the Muslim rape gang trial.

    Tommy did get a trial. The judge was IMHO: judge, jury and possibly quite literally his executioner. This all took place within hours of Tommy's arrest. He had no access to his own legal counsel and had a court appointed lawyer instead. There was a video?/picture of the judge, reportedly laughing, looking down on the scene of Tommy getting arrested from an upper story window. I don't know if I can find it.

    Ironic. It takes the UK's PTB years to bring a few of the members of the Muslim rape gangs to court but they whisk Tommy thru in a few hours.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 06-13-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Between Holy & Crap
    Posts
    119,154
    The Brit politicians and "law" are despicable. They go to any lengths to cover up this atrocity.

    Here is an older article about it. No wonder they want Tommy silenced and the rest cowed and/or ignorant. But you can't keep a sewer like this from backing up all over you forever.


    ----------------------------

    'Easy Meat.' Britain's Muslim Rape Gang Cover-Up


    10-29-2016


    LONDON -- Some scandals are so massive that they're simply hard to believe. As many as one million white English children may have been the victims of Muslim rape gangs, better known as grooming gangs, in towns up and down Great Britain.

    Policy analyst George Igler says, "When you encounter an issue that is just so unbelievable, just so outside your frame of reference and understanding, the immediate human reaction is just one to not believe it at all."

    Perhaps even harder to believe is that while there have been prosecutions, the British government has still not stopped this criminal activity.

    Easy Targets

    Former Home Secretary and parliament member Jack Straw once said, "There's a particular problem involving Pakistani heritage men who target young, vulnerable, white English girls." He also said these Pakistani heritage men view white English girls as "easy meat."

    This is when some shout 'racism,' but here are the facts: calculations based on convictions show that a British Muslim male is 170 times more likely to be a part of sex grooming gang than a non-Muslim. And there are no recorded instances of non-Muslims doing this to Muslim girls as part of a criminal enterprise. In one local jurisdiction, it was estimated that six out of seven Muslim males either knew about, or were part of, a grooming gang.

    Igler says, "What you do not have is any example of non-Muslim men targeting Muslim girls for this organized form of abuse. So, the argument that this crime exists everywhere is not only false, but is being deliberately cultivated by the media and by the government inquiry that is kicking the can down the road."

    The grooming gangs have been traced back as far as the late 1980s. At-risk white English girls, often from broken homes and some as young as nine years old, were wooed or "groomed" by teenage Muslim boys called 'Romeos' and even by groups of Muslim men who hung around school gates. The girl would be made to feel important; given gifts and drugs. She was being groomed to be a drug addicted prostitute. Then came the gang rapes. They were threatened with death if they tried to flee.

    Igler says, "The thing you have to understand about this rape of children is it's not just sexual abuse. It is unspeakable levels of violence, victims being raped with knives, victims being raped with bottles, victims having their tongues nailed to tables. These are sometimes girls who are picked up from a children's home on a Friday, are being raped during the course of a weekend by hundreds of men and returned with bleeding groins back to the children's' home on a Monday morning and they don't do anything about it at all."

    Christine's god-daughter was preyed on by a grooming gang. She now tries to help grooming victims through the group Women Against Grooming. She says of one victim who came looking for help, "They pulled up alongside her with cars. They tried to get her in the car. They were talking to her, saying, "Come on, come on, we'll take you here or we'll take you there."

    No Law or Order

    The said authorities often make it sound like it was the girl's fault, or her parents' fault, "because you don't have control of your child."

    Igler says, "If you are a young English girl, particularly between the ages of nine and 14, and you find yourself subject to the perversions of Muslim men, you effectively exist in a country where the forces of law and order don't exist at all."

    Stephen Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defence League, was just a young boy in the town of Luton when he learned a family member had been victimized by a grooming gang. He told us, "I first knew because my cousin was raped and she was found naked and running from the Muslim community, age 13. She was taken by the prostitutes on the street. The police wouldn't help. All the police would say is she's a drug addict. She was a drug addict. She became hooked on drugs after they were grooming and raping her. "

    Some say grooming gangs originate from a particular region of Pakistan. But others point out that the Quran encourages Muslims to take enemy women as sex slaves, and that Muhammed had sex with a 9-year-old wife.

    ISIS has publicly defended sexual slavery, saying, "enslaving the families of the infidels and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Sharia, or Islamic law."

    Victims of a Multicultural Revolution

    The reason these crimes were covered up and continue to this day is political correctness. No one wanted to be called a racist.

    The definitive book on this scandal is "Easy Meat" by Peter McLoughlin, who declined an on-camera interview for safety reasons. He told us, "Journalists would not speak about it, because the perpetrators were mostly dark-skinned and Muslim. Childcare professionals used Political Correctness as an 'omerta,' a code of silence concerning what the public was allowed to know."

    Read an in-depth Interview with Peter McLoughlin here (see link)

    "These girls are the victims of the multicultural revolution," says Igler, "and it is certainly an indication of the fact that this accusation of racism is potentially the most powerful weapon known to man." "This is also an example of what can happen in a country of 60 million where the press just refuses to report; where the cries of all these agencies fail; fail to merely discuss what is going on."

    The cover up was eventually exposed, yet the grooming gangs continue to operate. One victim told a British newspaper, "Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

    Igler said of the grooming gangs, "They get sexual kicks out of ruining the most precious possession that people have, their daughters."

    Stephen Lennon warned that there will be repercussions.

    He told us, "There's no blood on my hands, but there will be a lot of blood spilled in this country, and it will be on the hands of our leaders. And there will come a time when they will realize what they have done, and the country's people will realize what they've done, as well. They've sold us out. They've destroyed our nation. They've destroyed our culture."

    http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/20...-gang-cover-up
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    20,497
    *IF* that happens, all I can say about the UK government is, "...They know not what they do... "
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

    I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Between Holy & Crap
    Posts
    119,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    *IF* that happens, all I can say about the UK government is, "...They know not what they do... "
    They'll know once they hang their asses.

    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    20,497
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    They'll know once they hang their asses.

    I could see quite a bit of violence erupting if it happens based on just the demonstrations I've seen so far...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

    I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    27,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Yes it is illegal to film on the streets in the UK in this case because a judge said so. The judge ordered no coverage of the Muslim rape gang trial.

    Tommy did get a trial. The judge was IMHO: judge, jury and possibly quite literally his executioner. This all took place within hours of Tommy's arrest. He had no access to his own legal counsel and had a court appointed lawyer instead. There was a video?/picture of the judge, reportedly laughing, looking down on the scene of Tommy getting arrested from an upper story window. I don't know if I can find it.

    Ironic. It takes the UK's PTB years to bring a few of the members of the Muslim rape gangs to court but they whisk Tommy thru in a few hours.
    Here is the video that got Tommy Robinson arrested:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk




    I used to dream of going to England---to see the places where glorious cathedrals and colleges were built, where Shakespeare walked, where the seed-plot beginnings of our Constitution (in the Magna Carta) were, where the Druids and the Romans sparred, and where the even more mysterious builders of Stonehenge erected their timeless monuments---


    but if I can expect to be treated no better than in Communist-controlled Poland or Hungary or the USSR in the WORST era of its oppression---


    then I NEVER want to go there.


    and besides---if the Muslims are taking over this badly---



    ----in a few years the great Cathedrals will be gone (they were built to worship idols, and have "graven images" all over them which MUST be destroyed)---

    ----the writings of Shakespeare (some of them critical of Islam and full of references that the Koran would frown upon), the Brontes (they were women--can't have WOMEN authors); and Tolkien and C. S. Lewis (they were Christian) will be banned---and probably BURNED----

    ---the lovely pipe-organs in the cathedrals will be destroyed (again, by Muslim definition, a 'pagan', idolatrous thing)

    ---the country estates with their priceless architecture (Idolatry! there are many decorative items on the houses that depict graven images of REAL things! must be destroyed!) and of priceless historical art (tapestries, paintings, frescoes, carvings, bas-reliefs)---all must be destroyed----


    ----what would be the purpose of going?


    What would be left to SEE?


    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    How many millions of tourist's dollars are UK PTB flushing down the loo? IMO that is one of the reasons why they want to silence Tommy. I would love to take the family to England. The British Museum, the Elgin Marbles, St Paul's Cathedral, the changing of the guard, Buckingham Palace, they were on my bucket list. We wanted to take the kids so they could experience the history, the culture, the British people. Now there is no way I would want to go near Muslim controlled London.

    If they are unwilling to protect their own children, how safe are Christian tourists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    and besides---if the Muslims are taking over this badly---

    ----in a few years the great Cathedrals will be gone (they were built to worship idols, and have "graven images" all over them which MUST be destroyed)---

    ----the writings of Shakespeare (some of them critical of Islam and full of references that the Koran would frown upon), the Brontes (they were women--can't have WOMEN authors); and Tolkien and C. S. Lewis (they were Christian) will be banned---and probably BURNED----

    ---the lovely pipe-organs in the cathedrals will be destroyed (again, by Muslim definition, a 'pagan', idolatrous thing)

    ---the country estates with their priceless architecture (Idolatry! there are many decorative items on the houses that depict graven images of REAL things! must be destroyed!) and of priceless historical art (tapestries, paintings, frescoes, carvings, bas-reliefs)---all must be destroyed----
    The loss will be added to a long list of senseless wasteful crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 06-14-2018 at 05:22 AM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    washington co,oh
    Posts
    1,550
    the same things happen in our prisons too .place a prisoner in a cell knowing that the prisoner will get raped or worse

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    152,598
    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Now we can see just how evil "Political Correctness" has become...yep, its always been a Marxist tool and it appears to have worked well on the Brits.....Divide and conquer has always been the goal of the dark side....

    One has to understand that the Preceding "Arab Spring"....was an Illuminati construct along with this FAKE immigration SCAM.

    Folks just don't understand that Satan has a huge army of USEFUL IDIOTS that have embraced Marxism as their tool which is meant to take us to their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

    Yes, the evil one wins for a little while....then He is destroyed by the Light of Our Savior Jesus and His Return...but in the mean time...we Christians are looking at the Matthew 24 and its "End Times".

    ...
    Attached Images

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrk1562 View Post
    the same things happen in our prisons too .place a prisoner in a cell knowing that the prisoner will get raped or worse
    Well that is wrong too and should be addressed.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sand Mountain Alabama
    Posts
    496
    Well this may well end up being a case that validates lethal resistance to prevent incarceration.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South of Valhalla
    Posts
    20,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    If they are unwilling to protect their own children...
    One of the most powerful clips that I've seen...

    ( 1:24 ) Europeans have no future - Putin on Migrant Crisis

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

    I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

  28. #28
    England needs a fully operational 2018 version of the 1920s (American) Ku Klux Klan.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where hiking boots go to die
    Posts
    10,721
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    England needs a fully operational 2018 version of the 1920s (American) Ku Klux Klan.
    They've had one for centuries. They're called The Scots.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    28,473
    Nothing they can do about it. It's planned that Tommy is killed - by Muslims. TPTB know what they are doing.

  31. #31
    Yes.... he is being thrown to the Lions and will be ripped to shreds... I sincerely hope I am wrong.

    This has bothered me to no end. I mean deep down in my soul kinda hurt.

    What happens after is going to be a lot of very angry people. Then it will fade away and the March towards Islamic Europe and the UK will continue. It's going to happen here in the US also, we will slowly lose our rights and freedoms one by one until most are gone. If it happened all at once we would stop it. But they are not that stupid.

    I wish I could scream at people to look! See! But I would just be a hysterical woman. Oh well

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    Nothing they can do about it. It's planned that Tommy is killed - by Muslims. TPTB know what they are doing.
    It's quite possible, any trigger to get the ball rolling. Order comes from chaos, why wait any longer to let the games begin, and then bring in tptb solution. Whether that goes global or not is what it is.........other triggers, domino's...... with all the zombie conditioning, etc... it's all planned to some degree.

    Americans beware, this is what is planned for here. Pretty much the exact same narrative, you racist you. Our best bet is to put the pedal to the metal sooner than later.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    Yes.... he is being thrown to the Lions and will be ripped to shreds... I sincerely hope I am wrong.

    This has bothered me to no end. I mean deep down in my soul kinda hurt.

    What happens after is going to be a lot of very angry people. Then it will fade away and the March towards Islamic Europe and the UK will continue. It's going to happen here in the US also, we will slowly lose our rights and freedoms one by one until most are gone. If it happened all at once we would stop it. But they are not that stupid.

    I wish I could scream at people to look! See! But I would just be a hysterical woman. Oh well
    My thoughts too.
    I've been pissed and angry since he got arrested.
    People are willfully uninformed and naive.

  34. #34
    This whole Tommy Robinson situation seems off, to me - appears as too carefully crafted/artificial/Hollywood scripted, designed to stoke the emotional quotient and pluck heart-strings - is there, perhaps, some sort of political chicanery afoot that serves a much larger agenda?

    I thought Alex Jones' claim was too far over the top - even for Alex.

    Not saying that Tommy Robinson MAY NOT be in personal danger - rather, he seems to be a too convenient of a whipping boy - somebody's pawn - acting out a carefully scripted role. Does he realize this possibility? Is he knowingly complicit in this whole rigamarole?

    Cui bono?


    intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 06-14-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

    — Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Yes it is illegal to film on the streets in the UK in this case because a judge said so. The judge ordered no coverage of the Muslim rape gang trial.

    Tommy did get a trial. The judge was IMHO: judge, jury and possibly quite literally his executioner. This all took place within hours of Tommy's arrest. He had no access to his own legal counsel and had a court appointed lawyer instead. There was a video?/picture of the judge, reportedly laughing, looking down on the scene of Tommy getting arrested from an upper story window. I don't know if I can find it.

    Ironic. It takes the UK's PTB years to bring a few of the members of the Muslim rape gangs to court but they whisk Tommy thru in a few hours.
    What do we call people who believe that unelected officials can shut down all free speech on public sidewalks?


    We call them serfs. Anyone who supports the right of a judge to totally shut down free speech on a public sidewalk is an utterly disgusting and despicable human being who deserves they're Muslim overlords.

  36. #36
    I can't control my complete contempt at the pathetic creatures that the British have become. From conquerors of the world to people who bow down to 70 IQ Muslims. Worse, they handle their children over on a silver platter to be raped and murdered by these monsters. If anyone objects. They hold that person in utter contempt.

    Sickening! A race of slaves putting their own Shackles On.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    In CLE again
    Posts
    51,960
    Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    I can't control my complete contempt at the pathetic creatures that the British have become. From conquerors of the world to people who bow down to 70 IQ Muslims. Worse, they handle their children over on a silver platter to be raped and murdered by these monsters. If anyone objects. They hold that person in utter contempt.

    Sickening! A race of slaves putting their own Shackles On.
    He had every right to SPEAK!!

    What had been ordered NOT done was to publicize the trial.

    Gotta remember that the BRITS have WAY WAY different publication laws. The government through the courts (and at times without court action) has the (actual) absolute right to place certain "STUFF" (stories, info IN stories, protagonist ID's, locations sources etc) off limits to publication. It's VERY DIFFERENT in the US. (for homework, research {"D" Notices} for an explanation.

    Oh, heck, here ya go, info at this link or follow the internal link. http://www.dnotice.org.uk/

    And I SUSPECT it wouldn't be a HUGE stretch to have the gobt consider this a National Security issue.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.


    Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    7,927
    If Robinson has one finger laid on him, or worse... Trump should suspend military and diplomatic relations with England. Place a travel warning to all US citizens. And threat to make England a terrorist nation.
    As for the Brits. Burn that sucker down, and round up the Muzzy's and NWO types for tar and feather.

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    He had every right to SPEAK!!

    What had been ordered NOT done was to publicize the trial.

    Gotta remember that the BRITS have WAY WAY different publication laws. The government through the courts (and at times without court action) has the (actual) absolute right to place certain "STUFF" (stories, info IN stories, protagonist ID's, locations sources etc) off limits to publication. It's VERY DIFFERENT in the US. (for homework, research {"D" Notices} for an explanation.

    Oh, heck, here ya go, info at this link or follow the internal link. http://www.dnotice.org.uk/




    And I SUSPECT it wouldn't be a HUGE stretch to have the gobt consider this a National Security issue.
    Like I wrote, serfs who are content to be muzzled while they feed their daughters to barbarians.

    A judge has a right to control his courtroom. Her has a right to protect the names of minors and victims. He does not have a right to muzzle people on public sidewalks, from reading the information that is on the court website. All to protect adults who raped children. He does not have a right to deny anyone their lawyer.

    Feel free to be a serf. Know that free people hold serfs in total contempt. They disgust us.

  40. #40
    If there are still any men left in England, when they decide it is time to clean house, they should remember that " Judge " and take care of him.

    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    john_f_kennedy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.