Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ECON Big Globalist Deals are Money Laundering Frauds – Dr. Dave Janda/Greg Hunter
+ Reply to Thread

Big Globalist Deals are Money Laundering Frauds – Dr. Dave Janda/Greg Hunter

Video at the link, or see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rri-Ngj8QoE

RT 1:16:48

Warning - four letter word (gold) included.
    ==============================

https://usawatchdog.com/big-globalis...ds-dave-janda/

Big Globalist Deals are Money Laundering Frauds – Dave Janda
    By Greg Hunter On June 13, 2018 In Political Analysis 3 Comments
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Radio host Dr. Dave Janda says Trump is bringing big changes to the world with tough talk on trade. At the end of the G-7 economic forum, Trump said America is “like the piggy bank that everyone is robbing, and that ends.” Trump is basically saying America has been cheated in trade deals for decades and countries like China, Canada and Mexico are ripping us off. Janda, who has deep political and Intel sources, says, “Yes, that is correct. Go back to 1992 and Ross Perot. He was demagogued by the media as a crazy man. He was marginalized. He was ridiculed. 110% of what Ross Perot said about NAFTA is correct. It was a great ‘sucking sound’ of jobs leaving and manufacturing jobs leaving. Who benefited by that? Multinational corporations that are run by the globalists and political leaders. . . . All these agreements that are created by the globalists are money laundering fronts. Whether it’s NAFTA or whether it’s the Iran deal, they are all money laundering fronts.”

The success President Trump had this week with North Korea is tied to trade and China. Janda says, “So, you are going to see a positive development on the peace front. Then you are going to see some backing down of trade war talk with China. Then you are going to see another development with the North Korea peace process and more backing down. People need to realize the peace initiative and trade agreements are working hand in hand. I believe Trump is going to use that same model of negotiation and that same linkage, and Trump is going to take that model he developed in North Korea and China and he’s going to take it to Iran.”

Also, this week, is the expected release of the Inspector General report on the DOJ and FBI handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. The report examines how a decision was made months before the investigation was completed that Clinton would be exonerated of any crimes even though she clearly committed numerous crimes. Janda predicts, “I believe the Globalists are in the crosshairs, and when this report comes out, I believe it’s going to be heavily redacted. Understand something, that’s not where this is going to end.” Janda predicts President Trump will order the report to be unclassified and released un-redacted. Janda contends, “That Inspector General report is going to open the door and open people’s eyes. . . . A very high source has told me for months that both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have violated the Espionage Act on many occasions.”

Janda says the debt based financial system is headed for a reset. Janda says the reset will not only reset the debt but clear out corruption and “restore the rule of law.” Janda also says, “I have political sources that have said a reset will occur. I do not have a time frame for the reset . . . . I believe Donald Trump will preside over the largest bankruptcy in history, and that is why he’s there. I also believe that this reset will involve an escalation in the price of gold and silver, and the manipulation will be terminated.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dr. Dave Janda, host of the “Operation Freedom” radio show, for an in-depth interview.
    (To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

After the Interview:
    There is free information and content on DaveJanda.com. You can also subscribe for premium content for 30 cents a day, just click here. To buy a copy of Dr. Janda’s book “The Awakening of a Surgeon,” click here.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Still listening to this but have to say I like Dave Janda and of course I'm a big fan of Greg. Here's an added section from the video.

46 minutes in:

Look at Kate Spade. She was part of the Clinton Foundation. What did Kate Spade recently do? The word I heard was she confronted Hillary Clinton at a public event about the Clinton Foundations involvement in Haiti and the human trafficking link with Laura Silsby. What happened to Kate Spade? She hung herself with her own scarf off from what... a doornob? That's the official reporting and they expect us to believe that?
    "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates

Who is Q?

That session is about twice as long as the usual Greg Hunter interview, but it's still packed full of important discussion.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    That session is about twice as long as the usual Greg Hunter interview, but it's still packed full of important discussion.
    Absolutely!!
    "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates

Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Still listening to this but have to say I like Dave Janda and of course I'm a big fan of Greg. Here's an added section from the video.

46 minutes in:

Look at Kate Spade. She was part of the Clinton Foundation. What did Kate Spade recently do? The word I heard was she confronted Hillary Clinton at a public event about the Clinton Foundations involvement in Haiti and the human trafficking link with Laura Silsby. What happened to Kate Spade? She hung herself with her own scarf off from what... a doornob? That's the official reporting and they expect us to believe that?
    Yeah- I thought that interesting too. Also, Anthony Bourdain apparently had a girlfriend who was reporting on Weinstein /Bill Clinton human trafficking and pedophile connections to Epstein.

Interesting coincidence to have a couple bizarre hangings. I will add these two "lynchings" to the Clinton associate death list.

Even The Clinton Foundation is a HUGE money laundering operation. But it's legal for them being above the law.

tick toc
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Wow. At minute 59 the statement about Trump being a master at bankruptsy(sp?) and he will help America after the coming re-set!!!!!!