Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FOOD What Is Your Favorite Hot Sauce and What Foods Do You Put It On?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I always add a few splashes of red hot to my cheese sauce for macaroni and cheese.

Like this ? Dexter's mom's secret recipe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=7WB6O5CNt1M
    Secret Ingredient Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
    RT 02:45
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    I always add a few splashes of red hot to my cheese sauce for macaroni and cheese.

Like this ? Dexter's mom's secret recipe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=7WB6O5CNt1M
    Secret Ingredient Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
    RT 02:45
    Yup, that's the way to do it. The hot sauce "brightens" the flavor.

Use whatever cheese you have available. I like mixing two cheeses if I have them.

Also add crushed canned French fried onions on the top.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tiger sauce,more flavor than heat.Use it in and on gumbo,veg soup,and occasionally on eggs.

4. For those of you who like Sriracha sauce, I love Sky Valley so much more than Huy Fong. Itís got a beautifully complex flavor, and itís sooooo good. I totally recommend it.

1B91D4D4-E0A8-4125-9B4D-E4ED9E840881.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    haha, none and on nothing.

Judy
    <--- ditto
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Not hot sauce, technically, but a must-have here for chili....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSJxBSy6h0
    La Costena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce Review
    RT 12:32

1Bonehed
    Published on Sep 25, 2013
    THIS IS GOOD STUFF!!! La Costena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce Review. It's got a great "manageable burn" with a fantastic flavor & more culinary applications than I could possibly comprehend. I've been cooking with this stuff for a couple years & me being a little slow, just now doing a review.

INGREDIENTS: Chipotle Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Tomatoes, Onions, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Soybean Oil and Spices. (I always love the "and Spices" thing)

HEAT: Manageable for the general public, a bit hot for the non-chile head crowd, and the chile heads will prob want to add a bit of heat to it.

FLAVOR: ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. This is really good stuff, very deep & complex flavor profile & is easily altered to meet any specific need or desire.

USES: I could type all day, but I'll put it this way. I'm gonna eventually have an entire playlist dedicated to just using & manipulating this stuff. It's THAT good.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html