Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCAM Body camera released after a SC NAACP president says he was racially profiled
+ Reply to Thread

Body camera released after a SC NAACP president says he was racially profiled

May 15 2018

TIMMONSVILLE, SC - Newly released police dash cam video of a traffic stop involving a South Carolina NAACP president has many folks upset, but not at the officer.

April 13, Timmonsville NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie described on Facebook how he had been racially profiled when a police officer pulled him over near his home.

Moultrie's post stated, "Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD."

Moultrie recounted the conversation he had with the officer in his social media post. He wrote the officer asked him if there were any drugs inside his car. Moultrie also stated the officer told him, "I am doing you a favor tonight not taking you to jail or writing you a ticket."
    photo

Police countered his claim stating he was stopped for failing to use a turn signal and a problem with his license plate.

Florence community activist Timothy Waters said he was upset by Moultrie’s claims to the point he had to see it for himself. So, Waters went to the Timmonsville Police Department to take a look at a copy of the officer's dash and body cam video. But the video just made him even more upset

Waters said the body cam video appeared to completely counter what Moultrie posted on Facebook. He said the officer was very pleasant and kind to Moultrie during the entire four-minute traffic stop.

"Once I got a copy of that body cam, it's as if he made the whole story up. And I felt like he set us back 100 years because think about all of the racial profiling cases [that] are true," said Waters.

Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown said Moultrie contacted him the morning after the traffic stop with claims that Moultrie had been racially profiled and mistreated by the officer.

"He made a comment that the officer accused him of having drugs in the car. He said that his wife and grandchild was in the car. He asked them not to move because the officer looked as if he might shoot them or something. He also made mention that the officer continued to ask him about his neighborhood. Why was he in that neighborhood? And threaten[ed] to put him in jail in reference to something dealing with the registration to the vehicle," said Brown.

Brown said he investigated, reviewed the body cam video and determined there was nothing to Moultrie's claims.

"When I saw the video, I was shocked that someone who is supposed to be a community leader, a pastor, and head of the NAACP would just come out and tell a blatant lie. It bothered me. It really bothered me, thinking about the racial unrest it could've cost in the community and it's just troubling to me that someone who held a position like that would come out and just tell a lie," Brown said. "There was a time where I was a victim as a police chief. I was a victim of racial profiling."

Moultrie denied any further comment in the matter, but

"We don't condone the wrong that a person has done, we just don't believe he would have told a lie about something of that magnitude. We're not saying a person is incapable of lying. Just from his character, we don't think he would have lied about something like that. In all fairness, to the NAACP and the community, we will watch the video and have a conversation with our NAACP President," Timmonsville NAACP Officer Henry James Dixon said.

"Based on Rev. Moultrie's character and, I wouldn't have served as his vice president if I felt that he was a liar. I just wouldn't do that. But I know he has worked very hard, very diligently, in bringing back together this branch of the NAACP. And we realize everything that the NAACP is about, and it's not about that," said Timmonsville NAACP Officer Kenneth McAllister.

Neither Dixon or McAllister said they saw the video as of Monday evening, but said Moultrie was a man of God and worked hard to re-establish the NAACP’s presence in Timmonsville.

"Based on the integrity of Rev. Moultrie, I really don't feel that he has a reason to lie about what he saw. Because he doesn't have any ill intent against anyone. I spent a lot of time with him and I just know his character," said Dixon.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/national-...ially-profiled
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Here is the footage of the scheming, lying, deceitful, race-baiting negro minister....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmnfnUnW63E
    3:54

The Bodycam Channel
    Published on May 13, 2018
    A man identified as the president of the Timmonsville NAACP chapter said in a Facebook post that he was racially profiled by a Timmonsville police officer. A body cam video provided by the Timmonsville Police Department contradicts his claims.

The Rev. Jerrod Moultrie, whose Facebook page says he is still the chapter’s president, posted on April 13 that he was racially profiled by a Timmonsville officer because he was “driving a Mercedes Benz and going home in a nice neighborhood.” It is unclear what Timmonsville neighborhood he was referring to.

Staff

Pastor

Jerrod Moultrie
    Send Email • (843)858-5237

Radical, Revolutionary, Innovative, Anointed and cutting edge are some of the words often used to describe Pastor Moultrie. He is a Minister of the New Millenniem. Pastor Moultrie has broken the sterotype of yesterday's clergymen. He is a leader of a new breed of ministers who embrace the idea of capitalizing on the ever increasing marketplace of internet and technological innovations to spread the gospel. With over 10,000 followers on Twitter, Facebook, and social media, he believes that " God is not just in the church".
    As a prolific man of God with a passion for Ministry. Pastor Moultrie is an integral part of the driving force to this era in church ministry. He is one of the most seeked Revivalist in this season and is known for preaching 30-40 weeks of revival each year.
    The mandate on his life comes out the chambers doors of Heaven. He has beeen changed with purpose like Moses.
    A native of Hartford, Connecticut, he holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry and Master of Divinty.
    He has a wealth of experience in church leadership. He has served as pastor and interim Pastor of several Missionary Baptist churches.
    He is currently President of Timmonsville NAACP. He is the Executive member and chairman of West Florence Economic Development Board. He is also Owner and Operator of Moultrie Character Bus Service, as well asa CEO and President of Moultrie Construction LLC.
    He is a teacher, preacher, and pastor with a main focus on Pastoral. He recently accepted his elevation from God to the Office of Senior Pastor of Oak Grove Missionary Baptist Church and has taken this new mandate seriously: To equip and edify the body of Christ for the works of service.

http://oakgrovefairmontnc.com/page/staff

Moultrie isn’t a man of God. He’s just another lying, racist nigger.

"He is a leader of a new breed of ministers who embrace the idea of capitalizing on the ever increasing marketplace
    of internet and technological innovations to spread the gospel."

And this "new breed of minister" who embraces technology cannot figah oud dat yo plates have to match da hooptie you drivin' ??

MVD my ass. Another lying napa.

The good minister was given a gift. Around here, that vehicle would have been towed from the spot it was stopped.
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

You know, I was in favor of body cams when they first started up as a way to keep the police in check.

Now I discover that they're ALSO proving race-baiters to be liars!

Now I LOVE body cams! Body cams for EVERY COP ON THE FORCE EVERYWHERE!

It's hilarious how the people who demanded body cameras are being exposed by them.

There are so many of these videos on line
    This is why cops get killed

When the Camera proves they lie about everything it seems the cops should go back and press additional defamation charges and lock them up for inciting trouble

looks like the only race baiting profiling going on is by that so called pastor. keep them cameras rolling!
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

When the Camera proves they lie about everything it seems the cops should go back and press additional defamation charges and lock them up for inciting trouble

The laws against giving false information and lying to police don’t apply to the chimps.

It brightens my day to see some squalling gibsmedat get nailed, and their true character laid bare for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post
    It's hilarious how the people who demanded body cameras are being exposed by them.
    That's almost exactly what I was going to say!!
    The most accurate news reports these days are coming from your weatherman.
    Think on that.

Weren't minority activists demanding to have body cam on police so they can document the police abuse against them?

and what we are finding out that the footage only demonstrates how tolerant the police have been and how abuse the minorities are?

So now they want them off the police because they are.............uh.....

...dem cams be racist!!

So the cop gives him a break and doesn't arrest him for driving an unregistered vehicle and he feels he is being profiled.
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

BIG SURRISE! He lied.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post
    EXACTLY!! Sad that we have to go to things like this but they really do protect both the officer and the citizen and remove any "he said/they said" crap.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

I cant believe that the camera lied on that man of God like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    You know, I was in favor of body cams when they first started up as a way to keep the police in check.

Now I discover that they're ALSO proving race-baiters to be liars!

Now I LOVE body cams! Body cams for EVERY COP ON THE FORCE EVERYWHERE!
    Every police officer I know LOVES body cams and dash cams. They solve the "he said, she said" problems, and while not perfect, (sometimes the angle is off or partially blocked, or the sound is obscured by wind or loud traffic) in general, it solves most of the gibsmedats complaints before they ever get off the ground.

Of course, it's hard to get around THIS level of willful blindness!!

We don't condone the wrong that a person has done, we just don't believe he would have told a lie about something of that magnitude. We're not saying a person is incapable of lying. Just from his character, we don't think he would have lied about something like that. In all fairness, to the NAACP and the community, we will watch the video and have a conversation with our NAACP President," Timmonsville NAACP Officer Henry James Dixon said.

"Based on Rev. Moultrie's character and, I wouldn't have served as his vice president if I felt that he was a liar. I just wouldn't do that. But I know he has worked very hard, very diligently, in bringing back together this branch of the NAACP. And we realize everything that the NAACP is about, and it's not about that," said Timmonsville NAACP Officer Kenneth McAllister.

Neither Dixon or McAllister said they saw the video as of Monday evening, but said Moultrie was a man of God and worked hard to re-establish the NAACP’s presence in Timmonsville.
    But at least the general public can be shown the truth.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Moultrie isn’t a man of God. He’s just another lying, racist nigger.
    I have found that the negro preacher is the most dangerous and snake-like creature

Big national MSM news story...no? Should be but doesn’t fit the propaganda so - no.

/*crickets*

But it has worked so well for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

The lying, deceitful snake-like race-baiting negro preacher is doubling down

After Video Disproves Racism Allegations, NAACP Suggests Cop May Still Be Racist

Rev. Jerrod Moultrie is trying to explain away his false allegations.

Timmonsville, SC – The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) president who fabricated a story of racial profiling by police is now changing his story after bodycam video was released.

Jerrod Moultrie is now claiming that there were two officers who conducted his traffic stop, and it was the second officer who was allegedly profiled him.

The NAACP released a statement on Wednesday that said they were investigating “apparent contradictions between the body cam footage released by the Timmonsville Police Department and [Rev. Moultrie’s] social media account of the incident,” WPDE reported.

Except the NAACP seems to be looking for wrongdoing on the part of the officer, rather than their chapter president.

On May 13, Timmonsville NAACP President Reverend Jerrod Moultrie posted an inflammatory, detailed account of traffic stop he’d endured.

The allegations in his account were disturbing, and would indicate profiling by the officer - except none of it was true.

After seeing the post, local community activist Timothy Waters went down to the police department to look at the bodycam and dash camera footage, according to WPDE.

He was shocked to see that everything the reverend said was a lie.

"Once I got a copy of that body cam, it's as if he made the whole story up. And I felt like he set us back 100 years, because think about all of the racial profiling cases (that) are true," Waters told WPDE.

WPDE reports that Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown said that Rev. Moultrie even went so far as to contact him the next morning to claim that he had been racially profiled and mistreated.

"He made a comment that the officer accused him of having drugs in the car. He said that his wife and grandchild was in the car. He asked them not to move because the officer looked as if he might shoot them or something. He also made mention that the officer continued to ask him about his neighborhood. Why was he in that neighborhood? And threaten(ed) to put him in jail in reference to something dealing with the registration to the vehicle," Chief Brown told WPDE. Except all of those accusations were lies.

"When I saw the video, I was shocked that someone who is supposed to be a community leader, a pastor, and head of the NAACP would just come out and tell a blatant lie. It bothered me. It really bothered me, thinking about the racial unrest it could've cost in the community and it's just troubling to me that someone who held a position like that would come out and just tell a lie," Chief Brown told WPDE.

Moultrie wouldn’t respond to further comments from reporters who wanted to know why he’d lied about the traffic stop, and the Timmonsville NAACP officials refused to watch the bodycam video.

Both Kenneth McAllister and Henry James Dixon said that they didn't need to see the video because they support Moultrie, and know that he's a man of integrity who wouldn't lie.

But now the reverend is telling tall tales again, according to the Timmonsville police chief.

"The video tells everything. The video tells you who had dealings with Moultrie. The video tells you who, what he claimed happened and what didn't happen. And the video would clearly tell you that there was only one officer who approached Moultrie," Chief Brown said.

A South Carolina Highway Patrol Trooper did stop to back up the Timmonsville officer during the traffic stop, but the trooper never had any contact with Moultrie, the chief said.

"He never left the doorway. He had no contact with Moultrie at all. Now, and it's common sense, anybody who has ever been stopped by law enforcement, and there have been times where there was a backup officer,” he conceded. “But, give me a case where one officer will come and ask for your credentials, deal with you, and after he finishes with you, another officer comes up and ask for your credentials again, and deal with you again. It just doesn't happen that way. It doesn't work that way," Chief Brown explained.

And although the NAACP has said they’re investigating the allegations that a second officer was on the scene, the police chief told WPDE that nobody from that organization has been in touch with the police department.

"How do you conduct an investigation and you don't contact the agency that it involves? We have heard nothing from the NAACP. Nothing whatsoever. What should've been done was contact me, let's look at the video. Let's come to some type of conclusion. Our apology whatever to the officer, to the community and let's move on, instead of continuing trying to cover. Because that's exactly what it is. The video speaks for itself. We don't have to say one word," Chief Brown concluded.

Moultrie has removed his original post with its wild accusations from his Facebook page.

However, the NAACP has said that Moulrie's accusations don't need to be true in order for him to have been profiled.

"Racial profiling, in this context, concerns the reasons for stopping a particular vehicle at a particular time, not whether the officer conducting the stop (or any other officer on the scene) is impolite," the NAACP said, according to The Robesonian.

"In the incident involving Rev. Moultrie, the officer in the body cam footage states that the reason for the stop was the driver’s failure to signal for a turn. Whether that justification is a pretext for racial discrimination is an issue separate and distinct from whether any officer displayed racial bias against Rev. Moultrie during the stop,” the NAACP concluded.
    https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesma...ku1BhaH2dR7-w/

However, the NAACP has said that Moulrie's accusations don't need to be true in order for him to have been profiled.

"Racial profiling, in this context, concerns the reasons for stopping a particular vehicle at a particular time, not whether the officer conducting the stop (or any other officer on the scene) is impolite," the NAACP said, according to The Robesonian.

SHEEESH!!

"We can lie and it's still a problem, whether or not we tell the truth."
    "The Spoor of an ELEPHANT
    is only RELEVANT
    to an ANT
    or a SYCOPHANT"

After Video Disproves Racism Allegations, NAACP Suggests Cop May Still Be Racist
    I have no problem with that.

Niggers gonna nig.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Every police officer I know LOVES body cams and dash cams. They solve the "he said, she said" problems, and while not perfect,
    Summerthyme
    Yup! My son is a cop and loves them!
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Niggers doubling down on nigging. Shocking, not. "They refused to watch the video because the pastor does not lie..." I hate it when those nasty cracker car camera videos lie on people like this man of integrity.

One of the best ones I personally had was another fine black man of the cloth who came in with his family to file a complaint on me for lying about his son being involved in a pit bull dog fight. They said he was just walking down the road and I "Jumped on him", arrested him and lied about him fighting dogs.

After they made their complaint, signed it and swore to it, the Internal Affairs investigator asked me to go get the photos. I had taken them with a 35mm camera and a 1000mm telescope from a surveillance van and printed them out in full color on glossy paper. The "Man of the cloth" looked at the photos of his son holding chains and herding the dogs together as the ripped themselves apart. You could see large cuts on the dogs faces and legs in the photos as they fought and is son right there keeping it going. He just laid down the photos and walked out without uttering a single sound.

This was just one of dozens of false complaints they made against us all of the time. You can usually tell they are lying when their lips move.

Looks to me to be a case of reverse profiling.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Moultrie wouldn’t respond to further comments from reporters who wanted to know why he’d lied about the traffic stop, and the Timmonsville NAACP officials refused to watch the bodycam video.

Both Kenneth McAllister and Henry James Dixon said that they didn't need to see the video because they support Moultrie, and know that he's a man of integrity who wouldn't lie.

"In the incident involving Rev. Moultrie, the officer in the body cam footage states that the reason for the stop was the driver’s failure to signal for a turn. Whether that justification is a pretext for racial discrimination is an issue separate and distinct from whether any officer displayed racial bias against Rev. Moultrie during the stop,” the NAACP concluded.
    https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesma...ku1BhaH2dR7-w/
    And the polarization continues. The gap between the "sides" widens. All because people can't stand to disassociate themselves with one of their own. This is why this country, and not just the US really, is at a breaking point. Everyone is taking a side, and nothing, not even true facts, can make people leave their side. We aren't going back 100 years, we are going back to thousands of years, where various groups controlled various sections of the planet and were constantly feuding with one another. The future should be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravekid View Post
    And the polarization continues. The gap between the "sides" widens. All because people can't stand to disassociate themselves with one of their own. This is why this country, and not just the US really, is at a breaking point. Everyone is taking a side, and nothing, not even true facts, can make people leave their side. We aren't going back 100 years, we are going back to thousands of years, where various groups controlled various sections of the planet and were constantly feuding with one another. The future should be really interesting.
    One of "Our Dear Leader Obama's" legacies. Sorry quote marks on the wrong word - should be "legacies."

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Let's see.............Cops are racist and profiling Blacks..........so Blacks demand body cams to prove this......

Now body cams are proving the cops are acting in a legit and professional manner and its the Blacks who are causing the very issues they are complaining about.

So now they want the body cams removed?

Negro logic...........is it any wonder they couldn't figure out how to find clean water in Africa when Whites had already split the atom and walked on the moon?

Nigger is stupid. Either he has not heard of body cams, cannot se it, or thinks he is invisible.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS