Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GUNS/RLTD Suspected robber shot and killed by victim with concealed carry weapon
+ Reply to Thread

Suspected robber shot and killed by victim with concealed carry weapon

May 09, 2018

A man was killed by the victim he attempted to rob who had a concealed carry weapon on him.

Gainesville police said they got called to a shooting Monday morning in NW Gainesville.

Officers say the victim was coming home from a movie theater with family members, and while they were parked Arkeem Bennett approached them with a handgun in an attempt to rob them.

The victim who holds a concealed carry permit took out his gun and shot at Arkeem in self-defense, one of the bullets struck Arkeem but he was able to get away in his car with another person driving.

According to Detective Goeckel The victim informed 911 about the incident, and they later found Bennett dead.

"Once the suspect's vehicle was located and crashed several blocks from the location of the scene our officer's set up a perimeter to contain anyone that may have fled and he actually happened to see Mr. Bennett laying on the ground. And by the time he has reached him, he was already dead."

Bennett's family members mourned his death with a candlelight vigil Tuesday night.

His mother says he didn't deserve to be killed.

"The way I was told he was shot, he didn't have to get shot like that. He could have just been wounded or instead of his body being found somewhere, they could have taken him to the hospital. Drop him off in front of the hospital, drop him off in front of the police department, in front of a gas station. take him and not just me finding out that my son has been laid out," Vanessa Sears said.

An investigation into the case is ongoing.
    http://www.wcjb.com/content/news/Sus...482087591.html
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

"The way I was told he was shot, he didn't have to get shot like that. He could have just been wounded or instead of his body being found somewhere, they could have taken him to the hospital. Drop him off in front of the hospital, drop him off in front of the police department, in front of a gas station. take him and not just me finding out that my son has been laid out," Vanessa Sears said.

I'm sorry for her loss but when her son is out thugging with a gun what do you expect? Mess with the bull and get the horns. That sends a strong message to would be gangsta's that you never know when your 'victim' is ready to turn the tables on you.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Feel good story of the day!
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

This is hilarious! Armed robber doesn’t deserve to be shot! Yeah, right!

One less nigger, er, doktah...

Cool.

That's what I call true gun control.

One shot ; One bullet ; One dead perp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    Feel good story of the day!
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Yet another FUSA African, who was only here because of
    that damned LBJ welfare check, has left the Earth,
    and is in HELL, shoveling coal for The Devil.

I am going to pour myself a nice glass of red wine,
    and go on over to thread, where I hang out for most of the day,
    the African Savages thread.

This is a great start for today's reading activities.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.
    The CCW had armed up, and knew how to use his weapon,
    and he is alive today because of it.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Drop him off in front of the hospital, drop him off in front of the police department, in front of a gas station.
    More appropriate to drop him in front of a mortuary. Or the city dump.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

When they catch the driver, it will be a two for one, since not only did the driver conspire to commit the robbery, someone (aka the driver's partner), died in the commission of the crime.

This is an example of why Wakanda will be a stellar success.

Carry
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    More appropriate to drop him in front of a mortuary. Or the city dump.
    Yep!

Feel good story to me also.

Where is Lon Horiuchi?

Momma sounds like she is mad over losing her meal ticket.

FLORIDA, the Gunshine State.

they could have taken him to the hospital. Drop him off in front of the hospital, drop him off in front of the police department, in front of a gas station. take him and not just me finding out that my son has been laid out," Vanessa Sears said.

Bigmomma needs to be bitchin at the DRIVER of her wannabe thug's getaway car...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Bigmomma needs to be bitchin at the DRIVER of her wannabe thug's getaway car...
    Could have been his Daddy.

Arkeem might have been getting some OJT.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Could have been his Daddy.

Arkeem might have been getting some OJT.
    Nah, his Daddy is more than likely in a lockup someplace.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Aaaaah if the dumbarse SOB hadn't of pulled a gun on someone to begin with he'd still be breathing air today. HE MADE THE BAD CHOICE and got his JUST DESERTS!!

Damn STUPID PEOPLE!! What the hell is wrong with them? Can't see their own "F"ups? It's always someone else's fault, even when THEY ARE THE DUMBSHIITES that made the first stupid move!! GEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz!!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

Say what????? He points a gun in someone's face in an attempt to rob and or cause bodily harm! He got exactly what he deserved
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

How much do would a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

[/url]
    "Or maybe I could have learned him right from wrong and he wouldn't have ended up robbing people...." Vanessa Sears didn't say...
    "Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,
    And dying to me don't sound like all that much fun"

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle 326 View Post
    That's what I call true gun control.

One shot ; One bullet ; One dead perp.
    You would sell a few t shirts with that on it.

Maybe he shoulda made a will and give to his partner:

Iffn I gets shot, I’s wanna be dumped at...
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Observing the culture, it is not totally unlikely that the mother may have been the getaway driver.
    Attached Images
    AMP 2 Cor 6:2
    For He says, “At the acceptable time (the time of grace) I listened to you, And I helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”—

Very tragic story. Now that concealed carry guy defending himself and family will have to spend twenty minutes cleaning his weapon and he did not get to fire many shots.

May have something there Terrwyn. I'm not in position to do it but if you can feel free to exercise your right to free speech.

We seriously considered naming one or two of our children Arkeem, but decided against it. Dodged a bullet there I guess.
    This might hurt a little.

what is really messed is when i went to post this facebook .fb tried to prevent me from posting it with a comment .trick is to post it as soon as the post comes up .before the post changes size to where you cant hit to post to fb tab .

"Gun control" of the finest kind.