Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Strange Encounter with a Liberal Nut
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    No where to insert an SD card. I have a smartphone which is where I do all my interneting. Hubby took laptop to China.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Were you armed? She could have just as easily attacked you. Many of us keep saying that it’s going to evolve into a shooting war very soon.
    if she tried to attack me while at a gas pump i would have sprayed her with gas and gotten out my lighter and asked if she wants to get lit up..

Most dash cams, when you hook them up to a PC with their USB cable, switch to “flash drive mode”. At that point, you have direct access to all the data on the cam. But hurry; when memory fills up, it overwrites older data...

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I am one of those who keep saying it is going to evolve into a shooting war very soon.

(Depending upon your locale it already has.)

The variables and situations are too many to attempt to describe here. If one is a regular reader there is no explanation necessary.
    Yes it will. There is no doubt in my mind. The question is will it be a case of liberals controlling the feds and going after us or liberals arming up and going after us.

As was said earlier on this very thread, as individuals they’re cowards. But get a group of them together, and they’ll beat you to death. And that's the absolute truth.
    and cheer about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    and cheer about it.
    While posting the videos online.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

I realize that this was a borrowed truck, but this is why I don't have any bumper stickers on my vehicle, nor do I wear tee shirts with political slogans.

I'm also at the point where I don't talk to strangers in line anymore, unless it's about the weather or other topic of no consequence.

People all over the country are on short fuses. This is a good time to be gray, blend in as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    I realize that this was a borrowed truck, but this is why I don't have any bumper stickers on my vehicle, nor do I wear tee shirts with political slogans.

I'm also at the point where I don't talk to strangers in line anymore, unless it's about the weather or other topic of no consequence.

People all over the country are on short fuses. This is a good time to be gray, blend in as much as possible.
    There is a part of me that feels the same way, but there's also the part of me that gets really angry that I have to hide anything to do with being conservative out of fear of retaliation.

As soon as my husband gets back next weekend from China I will have him get the dash cam out of my uncle's truck and load it onto the computer so I can put it on YouTube. And I promise to share it here as soon as I do.

Yes it will. There is no doubt in my mind. The question is will it be a case of liberals controlling the feds and going after us or liberals arming up and going after us.

Here’s the most likely scenario:

Enough Marxists (they’re not liberals anymore, so let’s not give them that much credit) get into the government, that when their “unofficial” (wink wink) street mobs savagely beat and kill Normals, that no action is taken against the killers. But if a Normal fights back and kills an attacker, that will be a Hate Crime, which at the federal level can bring the death penalty.

That’s how it’ll most probably go down.

Enough Marxists (they’re not liberals anymore, so let’s not give them that much credit) get into the government, that when their “unofficial” (wink wink) street mobs savagely beat and kill Normals, that no action is taken against the killers. But if a Normal fights back and kills an attacker, that will be a Hate Crime, which at the federal level can bring the death penalty.

new version of SSS

shoot; scoot; shutup.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post

I have a poster that I keep in the rear window of my pickup that reads "Scientists For Trump", with an atom (Lithium, if anyone cares) that has a large red pill for a nucleus. I have had nearly all positive reactions when I am driving. It gets taken out when I park, except on the oil rigs, where it gets compliments.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

This is what I think, too. I'm glad that we have Trump now, and hope he gets re-elected, but once he's out, we are very likely going to be in deep trouble (unless we find another Conservative President, but the trend has been to alternate between the Dems and Repubs, so I think that's unlikely).

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

There will never be another conservative President. A republican, sure, but never a conservative. We'll get a Marco or a Jeb! or a Kasich. But never another man who actually wants to save the nation.

There will never be another conservative President. A republican, sure, but never a conservative. We'll get a Marco or a Jeb! or a Kasich. But never another man who actually wants to save the nation.
    We all agree Curmudgeon....

this time it was for all the marbles.

This way now. Black on white no problem. White on black even in self defense it's a hate crime

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Commander View Post
    White on black even in self defense it's a hate crime
    Macht nichts.

In any case... same solution....

apply lead.... liberally.

Give as good as you get, IMO, give 'em the third degree in response............

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    I have a poster that I keep in the rear window of my pickup that reads "Scientists For Trump", with an atom (Lithium, if anyone cares) that has a large red pill for a nucleus. I have had nearly all positive reactions when I am driving. It gets taken out when I park, except on the oil rigs, where it gets compliments.
    If you encounter someone who is “off their meds”, you have some Lithium for them
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

For the U.S. as it is now, I agree odds are you're right, Dennis...

But, one Black Death - level plague or other event that kills 8 digits, who knows. Gibsmedats and Hmong will tend to die off due to incompetence off the .gov teat. Wetbacks could easily self-deport outside the non-oil Southwest, where they'll likely take over de jure as well as de facto (as they nearly have now). Muslims/Somalis will get killed off in active/retaliatory self-defense. Libtards are concentrated in vulnerable megacities, where deaths (privation from provision/utility deprivation, killed and eaten by dindunuffins and the worse beaners) will die more than do conservatives (being armed with more food, and nearer woods for fuel and potable water not human-supplied).

So, Victoria may yet emerge (Bill Lind Victoria reference), and it will assuredly not be diversity/libtard-run.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    There is a part of me that feels the same way, but there's also the part of me that gets really angry that I have to hide anything to do with being conservative out of fear of retaliation.

As soon as my husband gets back next weekend from China I will have him get the dash cam out of my uncle's truck and load it onto the computer so I can put it on YouTube. And I promise to share it here as soon as I do.
    Like Dennis said above, NC---either turn OFF the dash cam until he CAN download the video, or don't drive the truck till he comes home---otherwise it will overwrite the video and it will be gone.

I for one add my vote that I really, really want to see it!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Was there any reason for her diddling around? Bad road, twisty/turny, weather, scenic sights, anything besides just dawdling on the road?
    I suspect she was lost or otherwise mis-orientated... but, you can't turn around on a spillway road, you cross and turn around not drag yourself across there like the fastest thing you've driven is a horse and buggy!

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    We have a festival called Mule Days every fall where you will see many many rebel flags flying for about 5 days. Last year I remember a lady at the grocery store was on her phone with someone loudly venting about it. She could not believe that the town allowed all this hate in the streets she said. She had her KIDS with her for gawds sake! She said they were too afraid to even get out of their cars, to see the parade she said, LOL... There were also the Hell's Angel's who had set up a booth last year but she didn't seem offended by them at all, just all the rebel flags.

For what it is worth, you see black white hispanic people at the festival all walking along side by side, no one bothers anyone unless they want to make an ass out of themselves. There are Mexican, NC State and Rebel flags, no one cares. except those who do.
    A possible response,"well bless your heart,don't worry,we are open minded enough that we won't make you leave,no matter how hate filled you are".Might have been able to make her stroke out right there.

I suspect she was lost or otherwise mis-orientated

DISORIENTED

Sorta like the Obama administration?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    So, Victoria may yet emerge (Bill Lind Victoria reference), and it will assuredly not be diversity/libtard-run.
    Got a link?
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Raleigh. Not too far from the university environs of Durham and Chapel Hell. "Infestation of liberals" doesn't even begin to describe it.
    INDEED!! it should be considered ASSville east
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

I suspect she was lost or otherwise mis-orientated

DISORIENTED

I thought about not using that non word since you've been a bit sensitive to misuse of words and other assaults on the language.

I guess I should have simply said, "lost", without the Norm Crosby addition.

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

My sister and BIL went to stay in Florida last year with their kids, his grandmother is affluent and allows them to stay when she is there. He on the other hand is very plain, almost a redneck, then again he worked for everything he has (unfortunately his parents are raging libs). Both my sister and BIL are conservative, like me (our whole family is, haha), but his grandmother and her husband (she's a remarried widow, but we'll call them Fred and Nancy) are just like his parents, flaming, raging libs. None of them know he and my sister are hardcore conservatives, and they don't want to make waves with family, mostly for the kids sake, so they keep their conservative political stance to themselves.

During that week-long stay at granny's Florida beach house, my sis tells that me CNN was streaming 24/7, it was what they watched in the morning, at night before bed, it was on in the kitchen, they talked about it over dinner, they'd visit the CNN website on their phones. When conversation wasn't about the grandkids, it was almost always negative commentary about the President, how he was going to prison, how he was screwing up the country, how he was screwing over the poor, blacks, kids, ect... they would parrot CNN talking points. She said one morning as she's walking into the kitchen, Fred says to her out of nowhere; "Whelp, Trump will be in prison soon." with a smile and snaps a gleeful bite out of his piece of toast staring back into the TV, which was on...CNN.

It's like a damn cult or some sh*t out of a horror video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    This is what I think, too. I'm glad that we have Trump now, and hope he gets re-elected, but once he's out, we are very likely going to be in deep trouble (unless we find another Conservative President, but the trend has been to alternate between the Dems and Repubs, so I think that's unlikely).

Kathleen
    IMO, even if another conservative rose to popularity like Trump in 2024, the Marxists wouldn't leave it to chance this go around. They'd kill him/her with a lone gunman or go all in, tidal wave sized, with voter fraud/election tampering to cement their candidate for a sure path to the WH.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Got a link?
    For ordering the whole book from Scamazon (Kindle as well as dead tree available):

https://www.amazon.com/Victoria-Nove.../dp/9527065453

================================================== ====

Much of it can be viewed here for free, no downloading, even:

http://www.traditionalright.com/victoria/

=========================================

He also has written a nonfiction book illustrating principles of Fourth Generation Warfare explicitly:

https://www.amazon.com/Generation-Wa...s=william+lind

First page
    www.traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-1/

Victoria
    Chapter 1

We were really steamed. We lost a lot of guys on Iwo, and they were men, not women. Of course, these were the years of “political correctness.” Our colonel was running for general, and he figured he could kiss ass by being “sensitive to issues of race, gender, and class.”
    It’s hard to remember that we even had women in a military, it seems so strange now. How could we have been so contemptuous of human experience? Did we think it merely a coincidence that all armies, everywhere, that had actually fought anyone had been made up solely of men? But these were the last days of the U.S.A., and the absurd, the silly, the impossible were in charge and normal people were expected to keep their mouths shut. It was a time, as Roger Kimball said, of “experiments against reality.”

Thanks Minnesota Smith

Quote Originally Posted by homepark View Post
    The only time liberals like guns is when their bodyguards have them.
    I actually don't believe they even think about it. Their bodyguards are servants and are disposable. Their job is to die for the Liberal how is their master. It just so happens that this servant comes with a gun. The only type allowed in their minds. Any unattached servants are wild and dangerous and should be culled.

Isn't that the case when Obama was in office?

I believe it will go far beyond that. Yes, Marxists is a better label. It is a case of history repeating itself. Look to China, USSR and other locations. Government forces killing non-appropriate citizens.

CNN was streaming 24/7, it was what they watched in the morning, at night before bed, it was on in the kitchen, they talked about it over dinner, they'd visit the CNN website on their phones. When conversation wasn't about the grandkids, it was almost always negative commentary about the President, how he was going to prison, how he was screwing up the country, how he was screwing over the poor, blacks, kids, ect... they would parrot CNN talking points. She said one morning as she's walking into the kitchen, Fred says to her out of nowhere; "Whelp, Trump will be in prison soon." with a smile and snaps a gleeful bite out of his piece of toast staring back into the TV, which was on...CNN.

THIS is why the liberals will ultimately attempt to kill us, and why attacks against Normals will continue and accelerate. These people are absolutely brainwashed zombies, capable of anything if it destroys conservative thought in this country. If that requires the deaths of 100 million people, these zombies are fine with that, and WILL PARTICIPATE.

Arm yourselves. Always be ready to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones. BE WILLING TO DRAW AND FIRE WITHOUT AN INSTANT'S PAUSE.

If Trump gets re-elected in 2020, these zombies WILL explode across the country. Violence and mayhem WILL reign. You'd better be ready for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post

Kathleen
    This is why you get prepped now. We have about 6 1/2 years now. If Pence gets elected, we may have another 4-8, but not likely. Once they take power back, there will be a lot of things that we take for granted will no longer be available.

CNN was streaming 24/7, it was what they watched in the morning, at night before bed, it was on in the kitchen, they talked about it over dinner, they'd visit the CNN website on their phones. When conversation wasn't about the grandkids, it was almost always negative commentary about the President, how he was going to prison, how he was screwing up the country, how he was screwing over the poor, blacks, kids, ect... they would parrot CNN talking points. She said one morning as she's walking into the kitchen, Fred says to her out of nowhere; "Whelp, Trump will be in prison soon." with a smile and snaps a gleeful bite out of his piece of toast staring back into the TV, which was on...CNN.

THIS is why the liberals will ultimately attempt to kill us, and why attacks against Normals will continue and accelerate. These people are absolutely brainwashed zombies, capable of anything if it destroys conservative thought in this country. If that requires the deaths of 100 million people, these zombies are fine with that, and WILL PARTICIPATE.

Arm yourselves. Always be ready to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones. BE WILLING TO DRAW AND FIRE WITHOUT AN INSTANT'S PAUSE.

If Trump gets re-elected in 2020, these zombies WILL explode across the country. Violence and mayhem WILL reign. You'd better be ready for it...
    He will and it will.

It will be worse if they don't win in 2024.

Actually do you think it is like Russia in 1917, are the libs aware that socialists killed 10s of millions during peacetime for decades in the USSR and countless millions in China as well as Pol Pot etc etc

Read the Black Book of Communism...............

This is why you get prepped now. We have about 6 1/2 years now. If Pence gets elected, we may have another 4-8, but not likely. Once they take power back, there will be a lot of things that we take for granted will no longer be available.
    No chance we have that long IMO. Mathematically, the entitlements financially collapse to a small fraction of what they are now in real terms long before then. Watch the inner cities and the Mexican border state areas turn Yugoslavia, along with all the geezers upset that Medicare and Social Security now cover three aspirins and one Big Mac a month, and that's about all.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Actually do you think it is like Russia in 1917, are the libs aware that socialists killed 10s of millions during peacetime for decades in the USSR and countless millions in China as well as Pol Pot etc etc

Read the Black Book of Communism...............

Is it now? No. Can it become that? Yes, in a rather short period of time. We are already down that path, a long ways down that path. Human nature is the same all over. Societies grow, become fruitful and then begin to rot and then die. We are between the rot and death.

Again Human nature is to want free sh**. Politicians know that and do their best to get freebies to the people who vote for them. At some point you reach the level where there just isn't enough to pacify those who want the freebies. Whether that be from producers being unwilling to produce, or from a disaster. It happens.

At that point, those who have been background noise, (wanting us dead), become louder and begin to receive converts. Combine this with those who by nature, just like to kill others, you have what happens to any society that goes socialist. People die in large numbers and those who die are usually those who oppose those in power.

Lastly, yes they are aware that millions were killed. They just feel it wasn't done right and they can do better. At killing that is. For if they kill all of those who oppose them, then they remain in power for a long time.

In the UK the Labour Party is led by an out and out Communist Jeremy Corbyn who is ruthlessly taking over the Labour Party, his hero is Lenin, he even dresses up like him. The Labour Party are deselecting the "right wingers" i.e non-Communists as candidates in the coming elections.

I always remember years ago a Labour MP was interviewed and said the NHS was so good that they were opening it up to the entire world, they did, the last Labour Government under Blair encouraged mass immigration, the effects of which are unprecedented in history. Some years ago Ken Livingstone said they were deselecting the "right wingers". The Conservative Government only has a 10 seat majority. The last Labour manifesto included Nationalisation as well as stinging tax increases and freebies to those who vote Labour.

I never get to have any fun.

Mebbe being a scruffy knuckledragger, never without a 100LBS of GSD and that "I'druther kill you than f*** with you", look...keeps the idiots at bay.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable