Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Strange Encounter with a Liberal Nut
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Strange Encounter with a Liberal Nut

Just a funny incident I thought I would share:
    Borrowed my uncles truck yesterday to haul something. As I finished things up I pulled into the gas station to fill it up before returning it. My elderly uncle was a pilot in the Korean War and has a Korean War Vet and an NRA sticker on the truck.

As I am filling up I hear this high pitched voice near me screaming "murderer" "baby Killer" at me. I look around and a late 30's white woman is at the pump behind me getting into her car and she screams at me that she hopes all the babies I killed in Korea come back to haunt me (WHAT?? I'm not that old, wasn't even born then) and she yells that she can't wait to get back out of the f'ing south filled with stupid backwards gun-loving rednecks. She quickly gets into her car and peels out of there like she was running away from a fire. An older, obviously local lady, who was also filling up screams out at her to take her sorry yankee ass back where she came from then....LOL

The truck dashcam was on and I caught the whole thing on tape. Watched it several times as I just couldn't believe it happened.

We have been invaded here locally with this type and there is a lot of conflict, but this was a new one for me. What is wrong with these people that make them think this is OK behavior? I'm at just at a complete loss, and very depressed, for what our area has become. If you are going to move to a new area, then you better check it out beforehand to see if you are compatible. Why do they need to move down here, hate everything local, and try to change everything to the way it was where they left from? If it was so great where ever you lived before why move?

Almost certainly a Yankee citiot, as she wouldn't be welcome here in rural Western N.Y., either! Displaying her very limited brain power, though, if she thought a woman (or anyone under 80!) Fought in the Korean war. Moron.

Summerthyme

Aren't you close to Assville?

ALL encounters with true liberals in the wild are strange.

And God bless your uncle....
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

If you don't understand and accept it yet...you need to understand that these people are *literally* possessed by evil spirits. They're goblins. They're not human. They look human...but they're only wearing human suits.

Were you armed? She could have just as easily attacked you. Many of us keep saying that it’s going to evolve into a shooting war very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Were you armed? She could have just as easily attacked you. Many of us keep saying that it’s going to evolve into a shooting war very soon.
    ^^^^
    THIS!!!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

I am just outside of Raleigh. Yes, I was armed but the loonie just screamed from a distance.

last yr I was at the hwy selling my knives

I put up a cdn flag and rebel flag to drag drivers' eye towards me in hopes of them stopping and buying a knife.. or 3

a lady pulled up beside me and asked what the flag was

I told her "rebel flag"

she proceeded to swear and rant about Canada not being racist and I should go back where I came from

as the one flag says

I am canadian

And why haven't you posted the video of it here for our enjoyment??
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

Occasionally, I hear about an incident that screams out the need for a catastrophic reset.

This is one.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Poor ignorant thing didn't even know that the Korean War happened 65 years ago. I'd have just taken pity on her and laughed...prolly like you did. Not too worried about being physically accosted at the gas pumps - maybe I'm crazy.

Jeepers - you must have a nest of crazies infesting your neck of the woods. Up here, even the nutso Liberals mostly have respect for war veterans.

If you don't believe as they do, a Liberal will attack you verbally.

If you don't believe as they do, a free thinker will allow you the same privilege.

Liberals know of no other way to live, other than to let you know you are wrong and they are right, unsolicited.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    What is wrong with these people that make them think this is OK behavior?
    Seems like liberals have largely given up on having conversations with conservatives, and vice versa. Liberals are on a Holy Crusade, which gives them license to do anything to conservatives, so they attack, and report back to their kaffeeklatschen to be congratulated. Among her homies, her behavior was not only OK, it was laudable.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

I am one of those who keep saying it is going to evolve into a shooting war very soon.

(Depending upon your locale it already has.)

The variables and situations are too many to attempt to describe here. If one is a regular reader there is no explanation necessary.

My own story:

It was a few months before the 2016 Presidential election and I was at Walmart buying some .22LR. A middle aged guy was loitering around and he says something like you know because they can't ban guns they are going to ban ammunition as a way of getting rid of guns. I said, well, those people are going to lose elections. Whoa, did I hit a trigger. This guy got this furious look on his face and he didn't say anything (probably cause I was carrying), but he walked about 5 feet away and was fuuuuuming! I thought it was kind of funny given that I thought that Hillary really was going to win and try to take our guns. That's why I was at Walmart to buy ammo in the first place. I hope this guy wasn't anywhere near tall buildings, rope, or prescription pills on election night.
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

We have a festival called Mule Days every fall where you will see many many rebel flags flying for about 5 days. Last year I remember a lady at the grocery store was on her phone with someone loudly venting about it. She could not believe that the town allowed all this hate in the streets she said. She had her KIDS with her for gawds sake! She said they were too afraid to even get out of their cars, to see the parade she said, LOL... There were also the Hell's Angel's who had set up a booth last year but she didn't seem offended by them at all, just all the rebel flags.

For what it is worth, you see black white hispanic people at the festival all walking along side by side, no one bothers anyone unless they want to make an ass out of themselves. There are Mexican, NC State and Rebel flags, no one cares. except those who do.

Had I been able to think fast enough, I’d have shouted back:

“I LOVE KILLING BABIES AND SETTING FIRE TO PUPPIES, AND LONG LIVE DONALD TRUMP!!!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by changed View Post
    And why haven't you posted the video of it here for our enjoyment??
    I will try to put it on youtube and do a link. It was funny, especially the other older lady telling her off!

Raleigh. Not too far from the university environs of Durham and Chapel Hell. "Infestation of liberals" doesn't even begin to describe it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Liberal mindset:

Military = baby killers = bad
    Planned Parenthood (actual killer of babies) = freedom of choice = greatest thing since the invention of fire!
    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion:
    the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission;
    which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
    -Ayn Rand

you do realize that the "Korean War" she was referring to wasn't the one in the 1950s - just like whacked out Auntie Maude Waters - these leftist idiots don't know geography or history ....
    Illini Warrior

Dennis, I don't often laugh at the things I read online, but this post of yours has made me laugh until my stomach muscles ache!

I'd LOVE to see that happen!

Peaceful coexistence is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

I (we) used to attend a gathering at Friendship, Indiana which consisted primarily of muzzleloading firearms shooting contests, related paraphernalia and a big, unusual flea market just down the road.

The last time I attended... which has been a few years now... at the entrance to the flea market there was a table set up with a negro selling African art of various types... several dealers of pelts... the turtle man.... and in the back there was a large tent set up by the KKK selling their wares.

I doubt it is the same today but.. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by IceWave View Post
    Liberal mindset:

Military = baby killers = bad
    Planned Parenthood (actual killer of babies) = freedom of choice = greatest thing since the invention of fire!
    That sums it up nicely.
    Facts?? We don't need no stinkin facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post

If you don't believe as they do, a free thinker will allow you the same privilege.

Liberals know of no other way to live, other than to let you know you are wrong and they are right, unsolicited.

THIS!!!

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Calls you a baby killer while she vehemently supports abortion.

It would be fun to post that dashcam vid on social media and see how fast it moves! Lol!

Then hopefully it'll make it's way to her and she can see what at an idiot she appears in public.

It's like holding the 'sacred mirror' up to her face so she can see what she really looks like to others. V

The variables and situations are too many to attempt to describe here. If one is a regular reader there is no explanation necessary.

Amen.

Last year, I was driving here in Albuquerque, down a major, heavily travelled road. I came up behind a vehicle that is going about 5mph (speed limit 40), weaving back
    and forth in 2 lanes. She twice slammed on her brakes, causing me to almost hit her. We both turn onto a side street, she's still doing 5mph. So, I pass her, and
    when I do,, notice she is texting. I shook my head and present her with my middle finger,, and then drive off.

About a mile down the road, I notice she is following me - and while stopped at a light, gets out of her vehicle, comes up to my window,, and starts yelling at me,, about
    how I was rude and she had a very important call she had to take. She then starts the leftist assault - people my age should'nt be on the road (I'm 60), how much she
    hates the "self-righteous" nazis, and that I was probably on my way to church. I sat there, stunned. Tried to remind her that she almost caused three separate accidents
    (that I saw), and that texting while driving was dangerous (and illegal), but she WOULD NOT LET UP.

She keeps it up, and I finally overcome my shock and say something to the effect of "listen you ******* *****, if I get out of this truck, you're going to wish your mother
    had....

She finally got the message, walked back to her SUV, cursing all the way. I didn't know what to think - here is this 40ish year old woman, dressed in business attire like
    she's on her way to work,, yelling and cursing at me because I had the gall to call her on her horrible driving. As I drove down the road, I told myself that I had just had the
    pleasure of interacting with a radical leftist. But then,, the thought came to me - "what if she was armed" ??
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post

Not one liberal I have encountered yet has ever gotten the best of me. I usually leave them in tears as I put on my best smirk.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

#28:

As I drove down the road, I told myself that I had just had the
    pleasure of interacting with a radical leftist. But then,, the thought came to me - "what if she was armed" ??
    Assume everyone is armed.

Make sure you are armed.

Shoulda hollered back that you don't support planned parent hood which is the only baby mass murders in the FUSA.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Almost certainly a Yankee citiot, as she wouldn't be welcome here in rural Western N.Y., either! Displaying her very limited brain power, though, if she thought a woman (or anyone under 80!) Fought in the Korean war. Moron.

Summerthyme
    NCgirl liberal citiots are barely tolerated here in the big rural areas of PA situated between the liberal cities on either side of the state. Try and have some patience and compassion with those so deficient in manners and mental capacity they cannot hold a civil conversation with those holding different views.

Imagine how terrified, insecure, poor thing was coming so close to someone who's very existence totally threatens her total belief system, world view and self worth? Bless her heart.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 05-16-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by thinkright View Post
    If you don't understand and accept it yet...you need to understand that these people are *literally* possessed by evil spirits. They're goblins. They're not human. They look human...but they're only wearing human suits.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Some things simply can't be explained by'stupid' or 'ignorance.'

You can talk to a stupid person or an ignorant one, and often enlighten them. At the least agree to disagree.

But the people that are growing like a cancer in our country now are beyond all reason. You can look at them and literally see the crazy in their eyes.

Like Dennis, I agree it is almost certainly going to devolve into physical attacks and murders. The only reason it has not already done do is most of these demon-possessed spawns of Satan are unable to use a weapon effectively- yet.

Stay safe, and be prepared at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius View Post
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Some things simply can't be explained by'stupid' or 'ignorance.'

You can talk to a stupid person or an ignorant one, and often enlighten them. At the least agree to disagree.

But the people that are growing like a cancer in our country now are beyond all reason. You can look at them and literally see the crazy in their eyes.

Like Dennis, I agree it is almost certainly going to devolve into physical attacks and murders. The only reason it has not already done do is most of these demon-possessed spawns of Satan are unable to use a weapon effectively- yet.

Stay safe, and be prepared at all times.
    There is an awful lot of sheer, stark raving mad, CRAZY running around these days. Even some people I know and care about look like they are about to plunge off the deep end.

Disturbing.

Yes she must have been shocked to the core and unable to control herself, bless her heart...

Seriously, what could drive an otherwise normal looking person to completely lose control of herself like that, and had she had a weapon, would she have been crazy enough to pull it out? Some people not used to having or handling guns might think pulling it out as a "threat" or whatever would be a cool idea, but might not realize how it could end up. I don't want to ever be put in that type of situation.

Libs are sick people. They're not all like that in Raleigh, NC Girl. My old roommate hated libs to her core. She moved up here. Her family down there was libs, and she couldn't talk to them if politics came up. She voted Trump too.

They're out there. Be careful.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

My brother in law started up an argument with me one time. I refused to get excited, just refuted his leftist arguments one by one. In exasperation that he hadn't converted me, he shouted "People like you scare me!" I calmly said "Good. Go with the feeling". He just sputtered and finally walked away. It is a mental illness.
    My Mate Winston

She would have really hated me. Both my vehicles have a 5x8 back window sticker of the Stars and Bars. Big, bold and in your face.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again

radical leftist. But then, the thought came to me - "what if she was armed
    Impossible!!!......

Lefties don't like guns and wouldn't carry one of those black death machines.....even if they were pink or camo.

You might have to worry that they would ram you with their SUV in their triggered rage.
    True North Strong and Free

Also, your title 'Liberal Nut'. That's redundant!
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again