Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Freebie Drawings for "Threats & Preps" members
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4 Freebie Drawings for "Threats & Preps" members

Old habits die hard. Many of you will remember when I owned Safecastle that I would always be giving stuff away. It got pretty crazy at times.

Anyway, I'm going to do some more of that but this time it will be in random drawings for some pretty cool stuff I have here (believe me, my house and bunker are chock full of cool).

Right now I've got a handful of items picked out that are worth, in total, hundreds of dollars. We'll see how things go with this and maybe we'll just keep on going with this for a while.

Easy-peasy to get into the drawings ...

I don't want any of your money, ever. This is simply about joining my "Threats and Preps" group on MeWe.com ... the Facebook alternative site that is free, does not monitor, track, sell info or ads, and does not censor. Many conservatives are joining MeWe now, especially since Facebook is embarking on a new process to silence "right wing views before this year's elections." They have 2 billion users so their impact on the elections will be substantial.

As far as Threats and Preps goes--I post a wide range of news stories that will help keep you up-to-date on things ... including items from sources you likely would otherwise miss.

It's fast and easy. Click here and you'll be done in a minute or two: https://mewe.com/group/5ae9c175a5f4e51028283a94

In a nutshell--the weekly random drawings (every weekend going forward until such time I run out of steam) will commence May 12/13. Winners will be drawn from the list of active members of Threats and Preps on MeWe.

Odds are pretty good. Right now we have 50 members. On Facebook, I had thousands, but they don't count in this contest as I am no longer posting news stories there. By the way, my close personal friends and family members are not eligible to win. Other individuals are not limited to one win ... each week we will draw (using a random number generator) a name from our member list that will also include past winners if they remain on our member rolls.

Speak to the Hand ...

Note the reason above for this Freebie Giveaway. If you have a thing against social media--good for you. You can move along.

We'll start slow here to begin and build up to the "Wow" prizes. My next post in this thread will be to reveal the Week 1 prize.

Cool! Glad I already joined.
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Week One drawing prize:

Brand New DVD – “Navy Seals Home Defense Secrets” -
    • How to clear hallways, rooms and stairs… in the “heat” of moment”
    • How to turn a corner the right way and enter a room that’s pitch black dark or full of unknown assailants during “red alert”
    • How to conceal yourself even when there doesn’t seem to be any “cover” nearby
    • How to properly grip and control your trigger when shit hits the fan. Do this wrong and you’ll miss 80% -90% of the time.
    • How to correctly shoot while moving. These are the exact skills elite Navy SEALs learn to become the most effective gun fighters in the world!
    • How to avoid the gun-fighting mistakes nearly ALL civilians make in crisis situations that either get them shot (often with their own gun), humiliated or killed!
    • The Top 3 Guns for Home Defense (and my personal collection!)

Thanks joined today !!
    I've got my duck taped now what???
    God Bless
    MawMaw

Just joined.

I joined.
    Show me the Free Stuff!!!
    "Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,
    And dying to me don't sound like all that much fun"

I joined, thanks!

Done. I forgot I signed up for MeWe earlier this year. I thought I had to register and all lol but i am in.
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

As the old saying goes: Good Deal Lucille .

Joined!

Quote Originally Posted by hax0r212 View Post
    I joined.
    Show me the Free Stuff!!!
    OK, OK ... next prizes on the docket ... some collectible, vintage civil defense stuff in excellent condition, including a CD-labeled hard hat helmet and (and I believe still operable) radiation detection meters, dosimeters.

Beyond that, I MAY put a brand new from the factory 4-season mountain tent out there as a prize (worth several hundred dollars). I can only do that if this membership drive is very successful going forward.

There will likely be other practical items offered ... for instance I have a large collection of new, unused upper-end sheath knives.

As I think about it, the way I can do this is: I will set a couple or three membership plateau levels (250 members, 500 members, etc.) which will trigger drawings for those pricier prizes. So look for a formal notice on that soon.

I joined.

Signed up and joined your group yesterday, looking forward to the stuff!
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Sneak peak at a few of the initial weekly drawing prizes for Threats and Preps members who are on MeWe.

Signed up yesterday. New to this type of site, hope to win !

Welcome to all of you!

It's a nice site, Used Camels!

I'm in.

Nice picture. I was just off to the right a bit.
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpine Savage View Post
    I'm in.

Nice picture. I was just off to the right a bit.
    Really? Dang--wish we could have known that so I could have said hello. Don't know if you recall, but you and I talked a bit here when I had a cabin up in your neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    Really? Dang--wish we could have know that so I could have said hello. Don't know if you recall, but you and I talked a bit here when I had a cabin up in your neighborhood.
    Yep I remember. Next time we'll have to plan a TB2K meet up ahead of time!
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

Probably won't happen, but I'm kind of hoping for an NRA Million-Gun March on Washington. THAT I would go all in on. We could probably meet up with a whole lot of other TB2Kers there for something like that.

First weekly drawing this Saturday (or Sunday--it's a busy family weekend) ... for the DVD "Navy Seals Home Defense Secrets"

Just joined.

The Week One Threats and Preps prize drawing winner has been determined and I have sent him a MeWe chat message. He has 5 days to respond with his mailing address.

We’ll go again next weekend for the Week 2 prize (stay tuned for details).

The Week 2 prize drawing for members of the Threats and Preps group at MeWe.com will be the vintage Civil Defense helmet shown here (believed to be circa 1960 or earlier) along with the “welding goggles” shown here (adds a special Mad Max post apocalyptic style, don’t you think?).

If you’re a member of the group, you’re in the drawing, so keep your fingers crossed … the Week 2 drawing will take place May 19.

Signed up and trying to figure out how to join your group.. looking forward to the drawings and posts stuff!
    "Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it."
    --Hebrews 13:2

American by birth, Southerner by the Grace of God, and Saved by the Blood of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Zen View Post
    Signed up and trying to figure out how to join your group.. looking forward to the drawings and posts stuff!
    Were you able to join? ... https://mewe.com/group/5ae9c175a5f4e51028283a94

Looks like we'll probably be giving away 2 prizes this weekend. Last week's winner has not responded, so we'll re-draw for the Week One prize (as long as he still hasn't responded) as well as the Week Two prize on Saturday.

To be in the mix for these and future prizes, you just have to join the Threats and Preps group on MeWe.com

I JUST JOINED.

Welcome everyone. Allow me to mention that I encourage everyone to post news links there.

In like Flynn!
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

PLUNDER ADVISORY:

Sweet swag for your classic prepper collection being awarded on the morrow--5/19

If you have joined our MeWe Threats and Preps group, be sure to check your Chat notifications there right now … I just sent out two prize-winner messages for our Week One and Week Two drawings!

Winners have five days to respond with their shipping addresses or we will redraw for the unclaimed prize.

Not yet a member at MeWe? I can't imagine why not. It's a far better, safer, private alternative to Facebook. No facial recognition there, no tracking, your data and browsing habits are not followed and sold to the highest bidders, no censoring, no advertising. It's completely free.

This is the way the internet was supposed to be.

Conservatives are moving there in droves. Join us today: https://mewe.com/group/5ae9c175a5f4e51028283a94

WEEK THREE drawing prize: Winner’s choice–one of these three highly collectible Civil Defense related items! Drawing to be held 5/26.

All members of the Threats and Preps group at MeWe.com are eligible to win.

This MAY be the last prize drawing for a while unless we see our member rolls growing a bit faster again. So please help us promote our group page and MeWe in general. We also encourage you to actively participate on our page with likes, comments, or new news links.

Glad I signrd up today!!
    Alea iacta est! We have crossed the Rubicon.
    Proud member of the Nowski Brigade!

Well, weirdly enough, our prize winners have not claimed their prizes as yet.

The Week One prize drawing winner did not respond, so in Week Two we drew another name for that Week One prize.

And thus far, the winners chosen for the Week One and Week Two drawings have gone unclaimed. Those winners have a couple more days to claim their prizes. If they do not, we will re-draw for those prizes this Saturday, 5/26, as well as for the the Week Three prize.

Please check your MeWe.com chat message board to see if I have tried to contact you with a prize notification.

Looking like this Saturday I'll be drawing the names of three prize winners!

OK–I just sent out notification messages to three winners, randomly selected from among our MeWe Threats and Preps group member list. Winners have five days (by 6/1) to respond with their shipping address. CHECK YOUR MEWE CHAT TO SEE IF YOU ARE A WINNER!

OK–I just sent out notification messages to three winners, randomly selected from among our MeWe Threats and Preps group member list. Winners have five days (by 6/1) to respond with their shipping address. CHECK YOUR MEWE CHAT TO SEE IF YOU ARE A WINNER!
    I just joined your group! Hoping to be able to navigate that site cause it looks a lot different than I am used to.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Well, weirdly enough, our prize winners have not claimed their prizes as yet.

The Week One prize drawing winner did not respond, so in Week Two we drew another name for that Week One prize.

And thus far, the winners chosen for the Week One and Week Two drawings have gone unclaimed. Those winners have a couple more days to claim their prizes. If they do not, we will re-draw for those prizes this Saturday, 5/26, as well as for the the Week Three prize.

Please check your MeWe.com chat message board to see if I have tried to contact you with a prize notification.

Are you certain that your notification method works the way you believe it does?
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day