Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Starting Over ... and Over and Over
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Ah, this link (offered above) took me to a nicely laid out site where everything was easy to find. Thanks!

My story wasn't in the poll, so my vote for stories to finish next is up for sale <grin>. Make a pitch for the story i should vote for..
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Ah, this link (offered above) took me to a nicely laid out site where everything was easy to find. Thanks!

My story wasn't in the poll, so my vote for stories to finish next is up for sale <grin>. Make a pitch for the story i should vote for..
    Glad it worked for ya, Rabbit. I always worry when I send a link to a site I registered at, sometimes if they're missing a cookie they give a 404 or a "sorry, you're not allowed" type default page. Happy to hear that it's a valid link
    It's kinda hard to work within the system when it's a septic system.

There's one thing worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing. That's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Somebody help me please.

When I press, Find my free fiction stories here. Is that the new place? It looks like the old place.
    Rabbit, it takes you to my blog that I try and update as I can. On the right hand side of that page you will find a full list of all available stories as a direct link. Follow Bill's link if you want to skip the blog and go straight to the FictionPress page where the stories are stored.

I just posted a section for "Trash to Treasure." I'm just too beat to post to the other stories but I'll try and add some more tomorrow.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

Thank you.

Just letting you all know that starting tomorrow evening until the 22nd I'm gonna be in Alaska or flying between AK and FL. We are taking my parents on a bucket list trip just 'cause we love 'em.

What that means is that I may or may not be incommunicado during that time. I'll try to post story once but I'm really not sure how much time I'm going to have to do it. I'll try and post something tomorrow before I hit the hay but I'm sorry, no promises.

Anywho, I will try and keep an eye out just in case but if I don't respond right away that's why.

Wish me luck!

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

Hope it's a lovely trip for your folks and for you..We had 80 degrees here today - unheard-of for August! Hope it stays just as warm while you're here and that you enjoy every minute here in this lovely, wonderful, enchanting place <3 <3 <3
    All that is gold does not glitter....

80 Degrees?! Some different from six years ago when we were in Alaska. We froze. We went in May and it was the day after a late blizzard. LOL

Well I did manage to get some stuff posted. I'll try and have enough written when I get back that I can post again right away. Y'all stay out of trouble now, you here? ROFL!!!

Thank you, Kathy! I've got my fix. Have fun and we'll see ya when you're back!
    It's kinda hard to work within the system when it's a septic system.

There's one thing worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing. That's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.

Back from Alaska. In addition to memories I came back with a ferocious upper respiratory infection. It made the flight home like a multi-hour panic/asthma attack. With that said I hope to start posting again tomorrow or Sunday depending on how I feel. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. LOL

Glad to see you back, praying you get that infection under control though!

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

Hey Kathy! Welcome home! Other than a case of the crud, how was your trip?
    Visit me on Etsy: ModernMaille

Hope you are feeling better soon. So glad that you got to Alaska! Amazing place.

Oh my, that's just no fun at all. Bad time of the year for it as well. Get well soon.

Hi Kathy, saying a prayer up here that you all will be okay with that hurricane coming in... and that you are feeling better.

Lili

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Lili View Post
    Hi Kathy, saying a prayer up here that you all will be okay with that hurricane coming in... and that you are feeling better.

Lili
    Still recovering from whatever the heck this stuff is that we brought back from Alaska. Drove my parents back to their place because they needed to get to their own doctors. They were given another load of antibiotics - this time Doxicycline or something like that, then back to their docs in 2 weeks. I've been trying to clean up here in the house and with school starting for the year it is all just putting me into overload. But I'm posting things as I can. I wish it was cool enough so I could air out the house and get rid of all of these blasted germs …. sons are fighting this stuff off now.

This stuff really fogs your brain up. I'm tellin' you. The other day I got hung up on Weird Al songs and now I can't get his "Word Crimes" out of my head. LOL

Thank you for all your updates on your stories. I am ticked off at the judge and how he is treating Doe in trash to treasure.

Kathy - sorry that the bug is making its way through the family... never much fun and always leaves you behind in what you had planned. Hope you all continue to get better. Can't remember which grade you as HSing this year... mine is 2/3 of the way through grade 10... and I hate math just as much this time as I did the first time through.

Siskiyoumom - have to agree about the Judge... Interesting though to watch how the staff is lining up in support of Doe. Loving that story!

Kathy, hope you are well by now. I hope you all were well enough to enjoy your trip. I've never been futher north than Banff Canada.

One suggestion on your "updates" on the other site. When you put "updated June 6" if you don't mind put the year also.

Letting everyone know I was cleared for travel. Will be travelling for business next two weeks. Will pop in and out as I can, including posting story at FF and FP. Since part of the travel is out of the country I will have to see if my TravelPass works reliably or not.

Have a great trip! Glad you are finally well. Thanks for all the chapters!