Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST I guess it's my turn.......
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    And you know that there are those who say a little prayer for you, but don't post about it......lots of prayers up for lots of help coming down.
    Last edited by Laurane; 04-16-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    True North Strong and Free

Praying for you, Jane!

Hang in there, Jane. Have you tried gofundme? If you do, let us know.

I'm praying for you too.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Hello Jane,

Adding my prayers too - for wisdom and all you need to get these things settled and behind you!

Chance
    I will add my AMEN to this ^ prayer as I could not have prayed it any better and it is what I was thinking. Please keep us updated.

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Prayers sent!!!
    Author of "Loose Ends - A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery." Dreams do come true!

http://www.amazon.com/Loose-OReilly-...5105847&sr=8-1

I am so humbled by all your responses. Thank you so very much. I'll tie another knot and hang in there!!
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Just saw this. Praying. Sorry you're having to deal with this stressful situation.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Prayers sent. Sometimes just knowing others care helps you the most.

Prayers for you, Jane. May all be well.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Praying.

Adding my prayers.

HD

Praying too.
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

Praying for you also! Keep your faith!

Just said a prayer for you. Hang in there.

Hang in there honey. It may seem like the end of your rope, but there is really no option but to hang in there.

Prayers for you>>>>> that you have endurance, strength and that God grants you the finances to overcome.
    There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."Theodore Roosevelt-1907.

Prayer said. We're right here for you in prayer for the best outcome possible.

Mr & Mrs Bones
    Still kicking despite the devil's best efforts.

Prayer sent for a successful outcome.
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Prayers. May you be surrounded by peace.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

My prayers are added. Yes with the conservatorship should come control of the trust. Make sure attorney gets on it and stays on it. Been there done that and they tend to drag their feet if you don’t call and ask what’s next and how questions. Hang in there and work it like no other. Put your RV on the FB (spit) market place too and see what happens. Just be careful.
    The Operative: The path to peace is paved with corpses. Its always been so.

Malcolm Reynolds: So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?

I will be praying for you. May the Lord grant you wisdom and a calm spirit to see you through this difficult time. {{{{{HUGGG}}}}}
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Prayers!
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

adding my prayers for all you are dealing with....
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

I just sent up a prayer for you!

Lord, comfort, protect and provide for Jane. In the name of Yeshua, Amen.

Prayers for a financial blessing

Lifting you up in thought and prayers, Jane.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

On the elevens Jane......

Adding prayers for the best possible outcomes and for your strenght and peace as it materializes.

Praying for you and your mother, that the courts will enforce the judgement granted. Prayers for your property case, also!

In my own little corner, in my own little world
    Adding my prayers also.

Quote Originally Posted by evenso View Post
    So sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how discouraged you are. Just stopped to pray for you
    Same here, prayed that God bless you with far more than you expect, and that He have the courts decide in your favor and that your vehicles be repaired. Hang in there, the God who made galaxies and rose petals also knows our every need.

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."

Thank you to all of you again! My spirits have been lifted so much by all your replys. Just found out that I have to go to AZ to appear in court. More expenses but do have good friends to stay with there. I will endure!!
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Praying

Definitely so - not a problem. Personal difficulties compounded by abuse from family - really sad.

DW's li'l bro stole somewhere between 250k and 750k from her parents and abused her bedfast mother ... and then cleaned out the rest of their estate after they died.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Doz, had a friend share the same story,

Sending prayers.
    Is today the day?

We're with you. Thoughts and prayers.

I hope this works out.

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

prayers sent