Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS HS girl says she was told to put Band-Aids on her breasts because of protruding nipples
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Man, when I was in school, the girls wore mini-skirts and tight, tight shirts. Teachers today wouldn't be able to handle that!
    and we had a few 20 something teachers during that period wearing the those items as well..........they ended up destroying the ability of the majority of the boys to get education in junior high school back then (1967).............good grief the highlight of my school years was running down the hallway (strictly prohibited) and one of those 20 something teachers jumped out of the classroom door seeing me running and grabbed me in a bear hug to stop me from running.............I still get the heebee jeebees thinking about that.........LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

My question is what is the gender of the dean? Because if it's a guy, and he made her jump around, that is just plain creepy!

More then that, if it's a male, there would HAVE to be a female staffer in the room at the time, or it goes right past creepy into illegal, is what I'm thinkin....
    (Assistant grammar/spelling nazi.)

My biggest issue is with the principal telling her to jump around... Totally inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    My biggest issue is with the principal telling her to jump around... Totally inappropriate.
    Yep do you think.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Man I hate how men think it is so bad for women god are country is so f//ked for sure.
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    WOW dam dude I'm with you on that one looks good.

That would get this old man standing at attention for sure.
    Butt floss.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Here's the deal on my end as a "healthy red-blooded male"......so to speak.

I was raised to respect females by both my father and mother..........so in an incident like this back then when my hormones were kicking in........I would have stared but as inconspicuously as possible.......but would have never touched or made any kind of remark..........my hormones would tell me "look......look again!"......

But my manners and social respect I was raised with would cause the staring to be subdued in how I observed that.

All I will say on the subject is thank God the boys in her school are still turned on by a girls nipples ! T and A is what makes the world go around..

Next we will hear about the HS drag Queen that's butt hurt cause know one is looking at her/him/it's Tits
    The most important days in a persons life are the day they were born and the day they find out why!

I must confess I am a fan myself.
    Attached Images
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Three pages on "nipples". Wow!

I was a HS teacher. This is the drama people of this age have. This is what is significant to them.

And some people are saying that this age should be allowed to vote and they should make our policies affecting our liberties. I don't think so.
    Thy will be done...

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    The principal was Jimmy Kimmel?
    Thy will be done...

Quote Originally Posted by gerkom View Post
    Three pages on "nipples". Wow!

I was a HS teacher. This is the drama people of this age have. This is what is significant to them.

And some people are saying that this age should be allowed to vote and they should make our policies affecting our liberties. I don't think so.
    Yep is it not great.

Explain to me how this is not body shaming?
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

When I was in H.S., mini's were still in, shorty short-shorts and tighty-tights with lots of cameltoe and nipplage galore was hourly eye-candy. I hated school and would not have gone otherwise so leave her alone-for some of us it's the only education we got.

Not interested in living in a society of Burka wearers.

Some of you sound like Taliban Lite "Boys/Men can't control themselves-she should wear a Burka or be stoned!"

Fl's adopted mom went thru cancer, Chemo, breast removal-she was told not to come back to her church because she couldn't wear a bra [[after surgery, scars and all the fun stuff, you know?]] So she was told not to retunr to her church. Really? Not the kind of god I believe in or a church I'd go to. Stop using "God" as your crutch to judge everyone else, He does not tell you he needs you assistance for that.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

The Young Lady obviously violated a pubescent males safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    The Young Lady obviously violated a pubescent males safe space.
    I'm betting she violated the Teacher and Principple's "Safe Zones" more than the boys. Have to wonder-why was the teacher looking at her tits anyway?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    I'm betting she violated the Teacher and Principple's "Safe Zones" more than the boys. Have to wonder-why was the teacher looking at her tits anyway?
    Yeah. The ‘I’m an official’ now do jumping jacks for me is a little over the top.

She could have just worn those little silicon thingmys and avoided the whole deal. Self stick and you don't even know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrwyn View Post
    She could have just worn those little silicon thingmys and avoided the whole deal. Self stick and you don't even know they are there.
    So...Pasties without the tassles?

Just askin'

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Second degree sunburn senior year. Cooked. Went without the much needed support for a couple of days. Held books and big notebook across chest area, unless seated. Young women today canít cover much with an iPad or iPhone, not that very many in the current or past few generations would be familiar with the concept of modesty. Thanks, Hellywould, TV, and sick social engineering in our taxpayer supported indoctrination centers.

Y'all are just a bunch of nasty old men.

Y'all ought to learn to leave udder people alone.

if i had been the principal i would have told girl i am sorry the teacher made a big deal out of it go back to class ..

then i would have called the teacher into my office and i would have told him/her to get their head out of their ass and you wont do this again right..

by the way i am a life time member of the GGWA ( genuine girl watcher association )

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post

Y'all ought to learn to leave udder people alone.
    we cant help the udder fascination of some things

Quote Originally Posted by Martinhouse View Post
    This happened to me where I worked, LONG after high school. Horrible sunburn on my back. I wore an oversized shirt with a tiny busy print and it was knotted at my waist, making even lots more blousy wrinkles. It still didn't take long for my lack of bra to be noticed. I doubt even a fleece-lined parka would have worked. Guys don't miss a thing!
    I didn't miss anything as a teenage boy. Even now in my 50's nothing gets past me. My wife tells me I'm still in middle school.

It isn't my fault - it started when I was about 13. So far the condition seems irreversible.

At least now I have the gray hair to go with it...

All I can say is, I'm glad they didn't make teenage girls this way 50 years ago.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

would not have been a problem if they had put some glitter on the bandaid . . . and maybe some tassels . . . then they could have called it career day
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    would not have been a problem if they had put some glitter on the bandaid . . . and maybe some tassels . . . then they could have called it career day
    According to Dita, the tassel swing takes some practice. Maybe the school could make it a part of PE, and include pole dancing.
    I was thinking that this gal might have done better to claim that she left off the bra due to a bout of gender confusion.

The school handled the situation very poorly.
    Will take at face value that the girl had a sunburn and chose not to wear a bra. Bras are not mandatory. Of course boys will stare. The school should have left the situation alone or excused the boys from class if they were unable to contain themselves or were being disruptive.

Will not be surprised to hear that a school protest is now in order and no girls will wear bras for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by fairywell View Post
    Will take at face value that the girl had a sunburn and chose not to wear a bra. Bras are not mandatory. Of course boys will stare. The school should have left the situation alone or excused the boys from class if they were unable to contain themselves or were being disruptive.

Will not be surprised to hear that a school protest is now in order and no girls will wear bras for the rest of the week.

hehehehe
    float like a butterfly...

Quote Originally Posted by fairywell View Post

winning
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

According to Dita, the tassel swing takes some practice.

Someone who is good can make them counter-rotate like the props on a P-38
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    According to Dita, the tassel swing takes some practice.

Someone who is good can make them counter-rotate like the props on a P-38
    I'd guess that would be a marketable skill set.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan