Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS HS girl says she was told to put Band-Aids on her breasts because of protruding nipples
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Partly. You say staring is not allowed. It is.
    Yep staring is allowed, but dam for the girls sake don't make it so point blank is what I'm saying.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Doesn’t she have a safe space on campus?
    The Principal's office?

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Why should she have to face conseguences because of some rude boys who were not taught how to act wright in publice by their parents.
    My fault.... all actions have consequences.

Them staring is a consequence that she is attempting to avoid. The comments are unacceptable.

The Principal thing.... not sure what is going on there. That is all school as far as I am concerned.

Why should she have to face conseguences because of some rude boys who were not taught how to act wright in publice by their parents.
    double post.... delete
    Last edited by 20Gauge; 04-16-2018 at 01:31 PM. Reason: my error

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    Ladies you have no idea what craziness hormones drive males to when they kick in.............and don't you guys remember those days?
    I sure do remember those days and I'm glad they are long passed by. I see the ads for guys my age for testosterone enhancers and boosters and I ask myself why? Declining testosterone is age appropriate for most of us and God's gift as I see it so your not so distracted. That girl would of stood out and the average boy would of stood up as it takes very little suggestion at that age. Heck, I was so embarrassed at the time that I used to wear an athletic supporter to try to keep Mr. happy tucked away and in place but to no avail. It has a mind of it's own and the hormonal flush drives the boys nutty. Well and truly glad that those days are long in the rear view mirror.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Yep staring is allowed, but dam for the girls sake don't make it so point blank is what I'm saying.
    That goes back to manners. Yes staring can be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    The issue is GOOD MANNERS on both sides. Suspend boys for looking...that's lame and unrealistic. Staring is one thing, gawking is another and comments meant to be heard is down right rude. But boys (men) are going to look and to think otherwise it totally unrealistic. Guys look, Girls look, are we going to gouge out eyes for looking? Stupid!

As for her shirt. Looked appropriate to me from that picture. People anatomy is ANATOMY!! Women have breasts and breasts have nipples. Hell guys have nipples and we allow them to go topless without thinking one thing about it.

Time to grow up and accept reality. GOD made us beautiful, sexy and overall AWESOME. WOW - we attract each other! Imagine that? Accept it. Deal with it. Be respectful. Show good manners, but accept the fact that we ARE SEXUAL CREATURES and especially at that age not totally in control of ourselves due to hormonal overload and an immature brain (which some never grow out of).

That's were proper etiquette, good manners and training come into play. Don't expect people to act like Gentlemen and Ladies if they were never expected to or trained to act like one. That's called parenting 101.

But punishing someone for acting their age and immaturity....that's just stupid...and a waste of time. What they had there was a teaching opportunity totally missed by both sides of the equation.

If you're going to run around bra less, enjoy the freedom and expect to be looked at. If you see someone running around bra less, enjoy the view but don't be blatant about it and act all stupid. There....how hard was that?
    Yes THANK you this is kinda what I was trying to say, you did it better then what I did.
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I sure do remember those days and I'm glad they are long passed by. I see the ads for guys my age for testosterone enhancers and boosters and I ask myself why? Declining testosterone is age appropriate for most of us and God's gift as I see it so your not so distracted. That girl would of stood out and the average boy would of stood up as it takes very little suggestion at that age. Heck, I was so embarrassed at the time that I used to wear an athletic supporter to try to keep Mr. happy tucked away and in place but to no avail. It has a mind of it's own and the hormonal flush drives the boys nutty. Well and truly glad that those days are long in the rear view mirror.
    Heck sometimes it seemed as if a door closing was enough.

Boobs do nothing for me at all. But this is the kind of thing that would get my attention:

Boobs do nothing for me at all. But this is the kind of thing that would get my attention:

Yep. Transparent or see through pants. Yet now you would be strung up in parts of this country for just looking.

WOW dam dude I'm with you on that one looks good.

That would get this old man standing at attention for sure.

I quit waring bras years and years ago. People don't like it, tough. They are uncomfortable and since I have scars under both breasts, they rub and are painful. I try to not make a spectacle of myself with thin t-shirts or such but I am not putting on a dam torture machine to make someone happy or less uncomfortable.

I can see her not wanting to rub sore skin on her shoulders all day when she was in school, trying to learn. BTDT and that's extremely painful also.

If the boys can't control their hormones, then it's their problem.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Kenny did it ... http://knuckledraggin.com/2018/04/weareluis-12/

Couldn't find the car, did find a tee shirt tho.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    I quit waring bras years and years ago. People don't like it, tough. They are uncomfortable and since I have scars under both breasts, they rub and are painful. I try to not make a spectacle of myself with thin t-shirts or such but I am not putting on a dam torture machine to make someone happy or less uncomfortable.

I can see her not wanting to rub sore skin on her shoulders all day when she was in school, trying to learn. BTDT and that's extremely painful also.

If the boys can't control their hormones, then it's their problem.
    My point girl what I'm trying to say, I'm sticking up for the girl and women across the world.

When I worked for the hospital I used to have the nurses say all the time that I sounded like a women, well I respect women and try to treat them wright that's all.

I'm a jemi the sine of the twin and I use to tell them all the time that my twin is a lesbin.

I recall Jennifer Aniston had this perkiness issue on the tv show Friends
    It only added to her popularity...
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

Quote Originally Posted by Intestinal Fortitude View Post
    I recall Jennifer Aniston had this perkiness issue on the tv show Friends
    It only added to her popularity...
    O MAN YES LOVEED HERS THEY WERE GREAT.

According to BuzzFeed News, which spoke to Martinez as well as school officials, the dean told Martinez that one of her teachers was concerned that her breasts and nipples were "distracting" male students after hearing a boy laugh at her and tell his friends that she wasn't wearing a bra.

The dean then instructed Martinez to put on a second shirt, stand up, and "jump around" to "see how much [her] breasts moved," the student told BuzzFeed News. After that, Martinez said she was taken to the nurse's office and asked to cover up each of her nipples with two Band-Aids.

Martinez later took to Twitter to speak out about the incident. "I decided not to wear a bra today and got pulled out of class [because] one of my teachers complained that it was a 'distraction to boys in my class,'" she tweeted on April 2. "My school basically told me that boys' education is far more important than mine and I should be ashamed of my body."

Why is everyone willing to accept this nonsense at face value ?

My first thought was that this little feminist-in-training knows she has a nice shape, knows that going bra-less would bring some attention, and KNOWS that
    she will be seen as a victim the minute she insinuates that "boys education is more important than mine", with the standard "I should be ashamed of my body"...

And, a male principal telling her to jump up and down ???!?? PUHLEEZE. I'd love to meet her mother - bet the apple didn't fall very far from the tree. I
    doubt like hell there is a father figure in her life... And while it's hard to tell from the picture, I don't see much of a sunburn, either. My guess is that she
    wanted some attention (ala david hogg) and knew this would get it for her.
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

OK, I've had sunburns like that by accident as an adult (it can happen one of the most painful was not realizing my 16th century gown exposed an inch on either side of the sunscreen - adults can sometimes get away with taking a sick day (I did) but that isn't always an option either.

Now when I had SURGERY, I had a similar problem and it was both over my very bloated (and painful stomach) and the breast area; thankfully I had a female boss and I said "I can come back to work if you let me where my Afghani nomade dress which has some built-in support and about four yards of fabric tucked under the breasts (so no waist) or I can stay home as I can't work naked or in a nightgown.

She opted for the dress, which was floor length and slightly distracting in a hippie sort of way, but all the men in my office were adults, they didn't look at my chest (yep, I couldn't totally hide the nipples but I did my best with shawls) and they knew I'd had surgery.

There were issues on all sides here, but if MY daughter (if I had one) or a young girl I had guardianship for was forced to "bounce up and down" to see how she "bounced" by the school principal, I think the school board would be hearing from my lawyer.

That is where it went beyond the simple "young boys lookin, cause you girl is smoking hot" (pun intended) to "Your person in authority and in loco parentus did WHAT!!???" and "You made the school nurse to WHAT?" rather than just calling me to come get my child and have her change clothing or at least get a doctor's note?....
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

man i am so glad i am not in high school for this crap anymore.

dogmann, i thank you for the effort and understanding.

i wouldn't say that staring is allowed, per se, just that it happens. i have gigantic knockers. i know people look. i see them look. guys, girls, everyone. to a certain extent, i can't say that i blame them as they do.....stand out shall we say. i certainly don't throw them around, but they are hard to miss. i always say that a creep stares and talks to them, or tries to touch. a gentleman notices them, takes a quick (what he thinks is)a discrete look, and moves on. i catch it all the time, but i give a pass to the gentlemen. i can't help what they are, but i appreciate the gentlemen.
    float like a butterfly...

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    Is this really 'soft' news???

doesn't look like fake news

I need more research into the subject before I can make an intelligent remark. Visuals always help.
    Last edited by Bubble Head; 04-16-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    No but it looks like she has a ring on her wedding finger. Our we sure this is this person who was complaining about people checking her out? Seems to be a typical teenager doing a selfie. Nothing to stop the education system over.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    No but it looks like she has a ring on her wedding finger. Our we sure this is this person who was complaining about people checking her out? Seems to be a typical teenager doing a selfie. Nothing to stop the education system over.
    Keep in mind this is in a mirror and does not use the selfie camera. The ring is on her right hand.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

I would look. Yes being a man I would definitely look should I happen to be in the immediate area. I would not touch, pester, or stalk but I have to admit that I would look. Big difference is that appears to be a fully mature women not puberty age HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Keep in mind this is in a mirror and does not use the selfie camera. The ring is on her right hand.
    Thank you for pointing that out. She still looks like a little teenage girl to me and I don't see the big problem. Of course I don't know what she was wearing at the time or projecting to others. Heck when I was in school everyone knew if they were male or female. I hear it is not that way now days. That is way dated material. Who knows what the norm is today. Parental supervision is the best defense.

She's a HS junior and was wearing the tee shirt in the selfie photo.

As I said - tempest in a B cup
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    Umm....you're missing my point. Maybe. Nipples. Hard nipples. Not 'soft' news.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again

That's a dude. Dude.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe

If that's a dude, I'm a fag.

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    That's a dude. Dude.
    Bull shit if that's a dude than I'm a fag. HA HA

Dam Dennis great minds think alike.

You beat my by like three seconds.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Okay...everyone knows that teenage boys are nothing but horn-dogs. They generally will stare at anything that remotely resembles the female form. So keep this in mind when dressing, ladies. When they mature, they will still stare but have developed the skill to do so more discreetly, especially when the wife/girlfriend is around. Sometimes the comedy arises when the guy is trying to discreetly cop a look and his wife/girlfriend is trying to discreetly watch him trying to watch. We ladies know you're gonna do it, we just want to see how blatant you are going to be about it!

My question is what is the gender of the dean? Because if it's a guy, and he made her jump around, that is just plain creepy!

I've had sunburns on the shoulders that kill. Wearing a bra is uncomfortable enough. Doing so with a sunburn is just cruel and unusual punishment. Slapping a strap over red skin to rub and put pressure on a sunburn is very painful. Unless the school dress code explicitly states that a well fitting bra is a requirement for female students, the school administration was way out of line here.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Come on looking is fine I love erect nipples but I don't stair and I don't make lewed comments, you see the difference there.

When you stair and make lewed comments that is when it is invading her space.

Looking is fine but when you stair and make lewed comments that's when it becomes wrong.

Am I the only one who thinks this way.
    You're being way too hard on us guys who absorb things slowly. What you call staring to me is simply taking the time to totally grasp what I am seeing and making sure it is etched in my memory. Would you rush to eat a nice prime rib?

Dam Dennis great minds think alike.

You beat my by like three seconds.
    Yeah, I was just horsing around. I'd bite that heiney all night.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    You're being way too hard on us guys who absorb things slowly. What you call staring to me is simply taking the time to totally grasp what I am seeing and making sure it is etched in my memory. Would you rush to eat a nice prime rib?
    I wouldn't rush to eat a nice prime, um, anything else, either....

My question is what is the gender of the dean? Because if it's a guy, and he made her jump around, that is just plain creepy!

More then that, if it's a male, there would HAVE to be a female staffer in the room at the time, or it goes right past creepy into illegal, is what I'm thinkin....

Man, when I was in school, the girls wore mini-skirts and tight, tight shirts. Teachers today wouldn't be able to handle that!
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

True or not, I don't know but on another forum someone posted that they live in the same town/city where this girl lives. He posted that she wasn't sunburned, but she had her nipples pierced that that's why she wasn't wearing a bra because they were sore from the piercing.

More then that, if it's a male, there would HAVE to be a female staffer in the room at the time, or it goes right past creepy into illegal, is what I'm thinkin....
    I thought the individual was male (I may have not read carefully enough) which is why I said the school board would probably be hearing from my lawyer, if female probably not a case for legal action but still a bit over-the-top; but if male - yeah potentially illegal.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

WOW dam dude I'm with you on that one looks good.

That would get this old man standing at attention for sure.
    In the future of Muslim America that will be grounds for capital punishment.......It sure is nice to be eating dinner look at a thread in TB2000 that I don't need eye bleach for a change.....