Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WAR Ongoing Military Conflict In Syria
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    The task force quoted a doctor and an ambulance driver who both said they have not received anyone with symptoms of chemical poisoning.

The 'volunteers' wearing sandals treating the 'victims' of this attack by rinsing them down with plain water from a garden hose didn't seem very concerned about chemical weapons, either.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

3 Trump Says He Will Decide Soon Whether to Retaliate for Syria Chemical Attack

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Monday denounced the suspected chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of people in Syria over the weekend as “atrocious,” and said he will make a decision in the next 24 to 48 hours about whether to retaliate militarily as he did to a similar assault last year.

“It was atrocious. It was horrible,” Mr. Trump told reporters at the start of a Cabinet meeting. “This is about humanity and it can’t be allowed to happen.”

Addressing Syria’s patrons in Moscow and Tehran, Mr. Trump added: “If it’s the Russians, if it’s Syria, if it’s Iran, if it’s all of them together, we’ll figure it out.”

The challenge for Mr. Trump’s Middle East policy came on a day when he was already facing a transition in his foreign policy team as his new national security adviser, John R. Bolton, arrived for his first day on the job and the president was scheduled to host the nation’s senior military leaders for dinner at the White House.

Mr. Trump insisted on Sunday that there would be a “big price to pay” for the attack, and national security and military officers were meeting on Monday to discuss options. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, speaking with reporters on Monday, sounded a muted tone but left open the possibility that American forces would take action as they did a year ago after a similar chemical attack in Syria.

Continue reading the main story
    RELATED COVERAGE

Dozens Suffocate in Syria as Government Is Accused of Chemical Attack APRIL 8, 2018

As Trump Seeks Way Out of Syria, New Attack Pulls Him Back In APRIL 8, 2018

Trump Vows ‘Big Price’ for Syria Attack, Raising Prospect of Missile Strike APRIL 8, 2018

Tensions Rise in Syria as Israel Is Accused of Bombing Air Base APRIL 9, 2018

Burning Eyes, Foaming Mouths: Years of Suspected Chemical Attacks in Syria APRIL 8, 2018
    “The first thing we have to look at is why are chemical weapons still being used at all when Russia was the framework guarantor of removing all the chemical weapons,” Mr. Mattis said as he hosted the visiting emir of Qatar at the Pentagon. “And so, working with our allies and partners from NATO to Qatar and elsewhere, we are going to address this issue.”

Asked if he would rule out airstrikes against the government of President Bashar al-Assad, Mr. Mattis said, “I don’t rule out anything right now.”

Two Arleigh Burke class guided-missile destroyers are located in the Sixth Fleet’s area of operations in the Mediterranean Sea and would be able to get within striking range within hours to days. When Mr. Trump ordered the retaliatory strike against Syria for a chemical weapons attack at almost the exact same time last year, it was carried out by two destroyers firing 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles. The already tense situation was further inflamed early Monday morning by an attack reportedly conducted by Israel on a Syrian air base used by Iranian-backed militias. The strike killed about 14 people, according to a conflict monitoring group, and Russia and Syria said it was carried out by Israel, whose government declined to confirm its involvement.The chemical attack in the suburb of Douma over the weekend killed at least 49 people and raised the temperature of an already simmering relationship between the United States and Russia. The Moscow government of President Vladimir V. Putin has troops in Syria propping up Mr. Assad’s government. Russia has rejected the conclusion that Syria’s military was behind the chemical attack, asserting that it was staged by militants to falsely blame the government and justify an American strike against Mr. Assad’s regime.

Foreign Minister Sergei V. Lavrov told reporters in Moscow that despite Mr. Trump’s comments last week that he wanted to withdraw American troops from Syria, the United States was actually seeking to entrench itself in the country. “The U.S. is taking steps not to leave as President Trump said, and leave Syria for others, but to establish a foothold there for a very long time,” Mr. Lavrov said.

The Syria attack presented Mr. Bolton with his first crisis even as he was moving into his West Wing office. Known as a national security hawk, Mr. Bolton has in the past urged military action against governments in Iran and North Korea to counter their nuclear weapons programs, and he remains a staunch defender of the 2003 invasion of Iraq to topple Saddam Hussein. But like Mr. Trump, he resisted a strike against Syria when President Barack Obama was in office and facing a similar choice following a chemical weapons attack against civilians in 2013. In that instance, Mr. Obama sought support from Congress, but ultimately backed off a strike after reaching an agreement with Russia to remove Syria’s chemical weapons arsenal.

“If I were a member of Congress, I would vote against an authorization to use force here,” Mr. Bolton said at the time. “I don’t think it’s in America’s interest. I don’t think we should in effect take sides in the Syrian conflict.”

Mr. Bolton took a different position when Mr. Trump ordered action last year. “I think the Trump decision to strike as they did was the correct decision,” he said then. “I think the limited, very precise nature of what the president did and the basis on which he did it was important.” He added: “I think there is an American national interest in preventing people from violating treaties that try to restrict the use or the spread of weapons of mass destruction.”https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/w...al-attack.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    Riiiight. Because word would leak out in advance of an emp strike...

Think this through
    This is sarcasm. It spells it out in his posting had you not deleted it for your own benefit. We don't need CNN, MSNBC type editing here. Here's his post in its entirety where it indicates it sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    At least. Rumor on rumor.rumor.norumor is that we'll be hit by a massive EMP soon. At least two. (For those wound a bit tight...this is SARCASM, FUN, LIGHTNESS).

Back to the Ruskies being, well, the Ruskies.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    WASHINGTON — President Trump on Monday denounced the suspected chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of people in Syria over the weekend as “atrocious,” and said he will make a decision in the next 24 to 48 hours about whether to retaliate militarily as he did to a similar assault last year.

“It was atrocious. It was horrible,” Mr. Trump told reporters at the start of a Cabinet meeting. “This is about humanity and it can’t be allowed to happen.”

Addressing Syria’s patrons in Moscow and Tehran, Mr. Trump added: “If it’s the Russians, if it’s Syria, if it’s Iran, if it’s all of them together, we’ll figure it out.”

The challenge for Mr. Trump’s Middle East policy came on a day when he was already facing a transition in his foreign policy team as his new national security adviser, John R. Bolton, arrived for his first day on the job and the president was scheduled to host the nation’s senior military leaders for dinner at the White House.

Mr. Trump insisted on Sunday that there would be a “big price to pay” for the attack, and national security and military officers were meeting on Monday to discuss options. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, speaking with reporters on Monday, sounded a muted tone but left open the possibility that American forces would take action as they did a year ago after a similar chemical attack in Syria.

Continue reading the main story
    RELATED COVERAGE

Dozens Suffocate in Syria as Government Is Accused of Chemical Attack APRIL 8, 2018

As Trump Seeks Way Out of Syria, New Attack Pulls Him Back In APRIL 8, 2018

Trump Vows ‘Big Price’ for Syria Attack, Raising Prospect of Missile Strike APRIL 8, 2018

Tensions Rise in Syria as Israel Is Accused of Bombing Air Base APRIL 9, 2018

Burning Eyes, Foaming Mouths: Years of Suspected Chemical Attacks in Syria APRIL 8, 2018
    “The first thing we have to look at is why are chemical weapons still being used at all when Russia was the framework guarantor of removing all the chemical weapons,” Mr. Mattis said as he hosted the visiting emir of Qatar at the Pentagon. “And so, working with our allies and partners from NATO to Qatar and elsewhere, we are going to address this issue.”

Asked if he would rule out airstrikes against the government of President Bashar al-Assad, Mr. Mattis said, “I don’t rule out anything right now.”

Two Arleigh Burke class guided-missile destroyers are located in the Sixth Fleet’s area of operations in the Mediterranean Sea and would be able to get within striking range within hours to days. When Mr. Trump ordered the retaliatory strike against Syria for a chemical weapons attack at almost the exact same time last year, it was carried out by two destroyers firing 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles. The already tense situation was further inflamed early Monday morning by an attack reportedly conducted by Israel on a Syrian air base used by Iranian-backed militias. The strike killed about 14 people, according to a conflict monitoring group, and Russia and Syria said it was carried out by Israel, whose government declined to confirm its involvement.The chemical attack in the suburb of Douma over the weekend killed at least 49 people and raised the temperature of an already simmering relationship between the United States and Russia. The Moscow government of President Vladimir V. Putin has troops in Syria propping up Mr. Assad’s government. Russia has rejected the conclusion that Syria’s military was behind the chemical attack, asserting that it was staged by militants to falsely blame the government and justify an American strike against Mr. Assad’s regime.

Foreign Minister Sergei V. Lavrov told reporters in Moscow that despite Mr. Trump’s comments last week that he wanted to withdraw American troops from Syria, the United States was actually seeking to entrench itself in the country. “The U.S. is taking steps not to leave as President Trump said, and leave Syria for others, but to establish a foothold there for a very long time,” Mr. Lavrov said.

The Syria attack presented Mr. Bolton with his first crisis even as he was moving into his West Wing office. Known as a national security hawk, Mr. Bolton has in the past urged military action against governments in Iran and North Korea to counter their nuclear weapons programs, and he remains a staunch defender of the 2003 invasion of Iraq to topple Saddam Hussein. But like Mr. Trump, he resisted a strike against Syria when President Barack Obama was in office and facing a similar choice following a chemical weapons attack against civilians in 2013. In that instance, Mr. Obama sought support from Congress, but ultimately backed off a strike after reaching an agreement with Russia to remove Syria’s chemical weapons arsenal.

“If I were a member of Congress, I would vote against an authorization to use force here,” Mr. Bolton said at the time. “I don’t think it’s in America’s interest. I don’t think we should in effect take sides in the Syrian conflict.”

Mr. Bolton took a different position when Mr. Trump ordered action last year. “I think the Trump decision to strike as they did was the correct decision,” he said then. “I think the limited, very precise nature of what the president did and the basis on which he did it was important.” He added: “I think there is an American national interest in preventing people from violating treaties that try to restrict the use or the spread of weapons of mass destruction.”https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/w...al-attack.html

Who benefits from a chemical weapons attack there right now? Certainly NOT the Syrian government who are already winning and just needed to wait a bit longer for US troops to leave. WHY now then? Was it perhaps because the President's suggestion that he might withdraw US forces sent the CIA-Deep State-GCC backers of the "moderate rebels" into a panic so they had to perpetrate an incident (like they did in 2013) to change the President's mind? I think so....... what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post
    This is sarcasm. It spells it out in his posting had you not deleted it for your own benefit. We don't need CNN, MSNBC type editing here. Here's his post in its entirety where it indicates it sarcasm.
    Sticking my nose where it may not belong, I think he added that last part AFTER Mongo's post. I could tell it was sarcasm originally but others may have missed it.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Mr. Trump added: “If it’s the Russians, if it’s Syria, if it’s Iran, if it’s all of them together, we’ll figure it out.”

Yep.

Bomb 'em now, figure it out later. Just like due process on gun confiscation ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

#Breaking @POTUS answers reporters' questions, says#Putin may bear responsibility for the alleged chemical attacks in #Syria, adds "if he does, he will pay a price

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Mr. Trump added: “If it’s the Russians, if it’s Syria, if it’s Iran, if it’s all of them together, we’ll figure it out.”

Yep.

Bomb 'em now, figure it out later. Just like due process on gun confiscation ...
    Ya gotta pass the bill to know what's in it.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
    Sticking my nose where it may not belong, I think he added that last part AFTER Mongo's post. I could tell it was sarcasm originally but others may have missed it.
    Yes, added after the fact to avoid any confusion for the masses. Thanks.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

Dont forget that Russia warned the US a few weeks ago that the rebels were going to do a false flag gas attack on their own people to get the USA to attack Assad. They vowed full retaliation against any nation that attacked after the coming gas attack.

This is what is called an alibi letter, like child molesters write before going to meet a child for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    The fact of the matter is that the Russian people are not the enemies of the American people. We don't hate them; they don't hate us. The common man just wants to live and let live. It's the evil, greedy governments and their "crisis actors" that play these stupid games and use the resulting fearmongering to whip up patriotic frenzies to fund "The Machine." Nothing more...nothing less.
    Quite correct.

As usual, follow the money.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

NewsAlertHQ

@NewsAlertHQ
    Follow Follow @NewsAlertHQ
    More
    #BREAKING: @USNavy USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer is now in its position in East #MediterraneanSea within 100km from #Tartus & almost 90km from Tripoli, #Lebanon. It will probably launch 60 BGM-109 Tomahawks at #Syria 2night - @BabakTaghvaee

Russia Is Ready for War -- Mood on Prime-Time TV Is Grim

"To my amazement, the notion that Russia might have to sink a few USN ships or use Kalibers on US forces in the Middle-East was viewed as a real, maybe inevitable, option. Really – nobody objected."

I just spend about 2 hour listening to a TV debate of Russian experts about what to do about the USA. Here are a few interesting interesting points.1) They all agreed that the AngloZionist (of course, they used the words “USA” or “Western countries”) was only going to further escalate and that the only way to stop this is to deliberately bring the world right up to the point were a full-scale US-Russian war was imminent or even locally started. They said that it was fundamentally wrong for Russia to reply with just words against Western actions.

2) Interestingly, there also was a consensus that even a full-scale US attack on Syria would be too late to change the situation on the ground, that it was way too late for that.

3) Another interesting conclusion was that the only real question for Russia is whether Russia would be better off delaying this maximal crisis or accelerating the events and making everything happen sooner. There was no consensus on that.

4) Next, there was an consensus view that pleading, reasoning, asking for fairness or justice, or even for common sense, was futile. The Russian view is simple: the West is ruled by a gang of thugs supported by an infinitely lying and hypocritical media while the general public in the West has been hopelessly zombified. The authority of the so-called “western values” (democracy, rule of law, human rights, etc.) in Russia is now roadkill.
    5) There was also a broad consensus that the US elites are not taking Russia seriously and that the current Russian diplomatic efforts are futile (especially towards the UK). The only way to change that would be with very harsh measures, including diplomatic and military ones. Everybody agreed that talking with Boris Johnson would be not only a total waste of time, but a huge mistake.

6) To my amazement, the notion that Russia might have to sink a few USN ships or use Kalibers on US forces in the Middle-East was viewed as a real, maybe inevitable, option. Really – nobody objected.

Reach your own conclusions. I will just say that none of the “experts” was representing, or working for, the Russian government. Government experts not only have better info, they also know that the lives of millions of people depend on their decisions, which is not the case for the so-called “experts”. Still, the words of these experts do reflect, I think, a growing popular consensus. https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...v-grim/ri23019

20:20
    RUSSIAN MILITARY MEDICS FIND NO SIGNS OF CHEMICAL POISONING IN PATIENTS OF DOUMA CITY HOSPITALS - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

21:02
    Putin to meet with Medvedev on Tuesday - Kremlin http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

21:02
    Putin to meet with Medvedev on Tuesday - Kremlin http://www.interfax.com/news.asp
    When is/was he scheduled to meet with Trump?

A little Red Storm Rising? Are they playing old Russian war movies yet? If so, go grocery shopping, SOON.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th

20:20
    RUSSIAN MILITARY MEDICS FIND NO SIGNS OF CHEMICAL POISONING IN PATIENTS OF DOUMA CITY HOSPITALS - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY http://www.interfax.com/news.asp
    Of course they don't.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Was there some sort of oil pipeline plan that included Syria?

4 Oh goody

The Intel Crab

Twitter › IntelCrab
    Breaking USS Donald cook.has deployed off the Syrian coast Russian fighter jets have begun to harass the vessel with multiple low passes.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...9y5ge4L7m5Unhn

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Of course they don't.
    Agree that the Russian version can be slanted, but are those hospitals so big that they did not run into the US,UN, British, French medics/specialists doing their own assessments and collaborate their findings together?
    (sarcasm of course)

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES:

SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS.

NewsAlertHQ

@NewsAlertHQ
    Follow Follow @NewsAlertHQ
    More
    #BREAKING: @USNavy USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer is now in its position in East #MediterraneanSea within 100km from #Tartus & almost 90km from Tripoli, #Lebanon. It will probably launch 60 BGM-109 Tomahawks at #Syria 2night - @BabakTaghvaee
    God help us all...............

(Alas, Babylon)
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Breaking: Russian Forces in Syria Are on Combat Alert: U.S. Considers Attacks Directed against Syrian Government Forces
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/russia...forces/5635361 (fair use)

Global Research, April 09, 2018

Russian forces deployed in Syria, including S-400 and Pantsir-S1 air defense systems and Sukhoi Su-30SM multirole fighters, have been put on a combat alert, according to reports appearing from local sources in the country’s provinces of Tartus and Latakia where Russian military facilities are located.

Meanwhile, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS claimed citing US officials that the US military is going to provide President Donald Trump with “a set of options for carrying out strikes against the Syrian government”.

“Both the Joint Chiefs of Staff and CENTCOM, the US forces in the Middle East, were compiling target lists and attack options to be presented to Trump and his national security team within hours, the officials said,” i24NEWS wrote.

A few hours earlier, a group of Israeli top officials and public figures officially called on Trump to conduct missile strikes against Syrian government forces in response to the alleged chemical attack in Douma.

In turn, Trump forgot that no confirmation of condicting the attack by government forces had been provided and claimed that “Animal Assad” will pay a “big price”. He also blamed “President Putin, Russia and Iran” for the incident.

Earlier, the Russian Foreign Ministry denounced the chemical attack reprots as “hoax” and warned that military actions against Syria could lead to the “gravest consequences.”

The conflict Syria is on the brink of another large-scale escalation.

I think I'm going to go hunt up all those You Tube videos I found a couple of months ago, about how everything was going to hit the fan (prophetically) before the anniversary date of Israel's becoming a nation, later this month.

Will post them on REL sig if I find them.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

WORLD WAR THREE BY FRIDAY, ANYBODY?

Well, it looks like the Pentagram is gearing up to hit Syria. It isn't like Russia and Iran and Assad Junior haven't made clear what their response will be when, not if, that happens.

So, Alfaman I wonder what all the neo con warmongers running around DC will do when the Donald Cook turns into a charred mass of smoking metal. Or Assad Junior goes after the joint Jordanian/US Coalition Base on the Syrian/Jordanian border. Or he goes after the bases that have seized most of his oil pumps and refineries in Eastern Syria, or the air bases we are building.

Yep, Trump is going to launch cruise missiles, and then Russia and Iran and Assad Junior will respond, and then World War Three will start. I can't believe I am seriously contemplating World War Three starting over the next 72 hours.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

The deep state very much liked the "symbolism" of 9-11.

Wonder if their "casters of Pur" have come up with a similarly auspicious 'reading' for Friday the 13th...........

the ancient writings said this was supposedly the day the Flood started, iirc..........

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Yep, Trump is going to launch cruise missiles, and then Russia and Iran and Assad Junior will respond, and then World War Three will start.
    Another "prophecy?" I bet you're thankful you didn't live in Old Testament times, huh?

Sometimes when governments fall war is the result. Perhaps Russia is becoming increasingly worried about the stability of the US Government and is preparing for the possibility that Trump will be taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Well, it looks like the Pentagram is gearing up to hit Syria. It isn't like Russia and Iran and Assad Junior haven't made clear what their response will be when, not if, that happens.

So, Alfaman I wonder what all the neo con warmongers running around DC will do when the Donald Cook turns into a charred mass of smoking metal. Or Assad Junior goes after the joint Jordanian/US Coalition Base on the Syrian/Jordanian border. Or he goes after the bases that have seized most of his oil pumps and refineries in Eastern Syria, or the air bases we are building.

Yep, Trump is going to launch cruise missiles, and then Russia and Iran and Assad Junior will respond, and then World War Three will start. I can't believe I am seriously contemplating World War Three starting over the next 72 hours.

Russian military medics find no signs of chemical poisoning in patients of Douma city hospitals - Russian Defense Ministry http://www.interfax.com/news.asp
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Of course they don't.
    Listening to Nikki Haley's press conference today - apparently, the Russians have invited western investigators to come and look for themselves - but Ms. Haley purposefully sidestepped this point, to go on a rant that slammed the Russians as complicit in the gassing affair - never offering any proof, of course, that the Russians nor the Syrians had anything to do with this gassing.

Diplomacy at its finest.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    I think I'm going to go hunt up all those You Tube videos I found a couple of months ago, about how everything was going to hit the fan (prophetically) before the anniversary date of Israel's becoming a nation, later this month.

Will post them on REL sig if I find them.
    I've posted the thread in the REL sig now.

PLEASE folks--NO FIGHTING over it, there.

We may all be standing before the Lord before this week (or month, at most) is over.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    Another "prophecy?" I bet you're thankful you didn't live in Old Testament times, huh?
    I think this kind of comment, given what we all could be facing right now, is despicable and shameful of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    I think this kind of comment, given what we all could be facing right now, is despicable and shameful of you.
    With God as my witness, I promise to withdraw it and publicly apologize if it happens as he says.

If the US directs an airstrike knowingly to a Syrian location where Russian soldiers are also in grave danger, then it is very likely the Russians will knowingly direct a counter-strike to a location where US soldiers are in grave danger. And then, God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdid View Post
    If the US directs an airstrike knowingly to a Syrian location where Russian soldiers are also in grave danger, then it is very likely the Russians will knowingly direct a counter-strike to a location where US soldiers are in grave danger. And then, God help us all.
    Russia and the US need to pack their shit up and get the hell out of Syria. Neither of us has any business being there.

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post
    Sometimes when governments fall war is the result. Perhaps Russia is becoming increasingly worried about the stability of the US Government and is preparing for the possibility that Trump will be taken down.
    My thoughts as well. MAGA for all intents and purposes is dead,
    and the Russians are not stupid. They see the FUSA as being
    extremely divided, chaos ensuing, and President Trump perhaps
    being removed from the POTUS.

Add into that, the November 2018 midterms,
    where it is almost a given, that the damocrats are going to
    retake the FUSA Senate.

The Neocons and the FUSA deep state created ISIS,
    to punish the Syrians for not allowing,
    the Neocon/FUSA/Saudi Arabian gas pipeline to pass
    through Syria.

The new Russia stepped in, and destroyed ISIS,
    giving the control of Syria, back to its legitimate government.

All that the Neocons/FUSA/Saudi Arabian governments
    are left with, is what is now occuring in Syria.

The ole question, Cui Bono, to who's benefit.
    Certainly not the legitimate Syrian government,
    and not the Russians, and even the Iranians,
    who have serious bones to pick with the FUSA,
    going back to the CIA overthrow,
    of their legitimate government, back in 1953.

History people, and history sure as hell aint on the side of the FUSA,
    in The Middle East. We are directly responsible,
    for the hell going on over there, right this very moment.

Prayers for the leaders of the new Russia, and her armed forces.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Russia has very serious national interest business in Syria.
    Less typing, more prepping.

Russia did not defeat Isis.

And Russia did not return control of Syria to Syria .gov

Quote Originally Posted by bobfall2005 View Post
    Russia has very serious national interest business in Syria.
    Yes they do. One if them is this is where they do all of their chemical weapons research so they cant get caught in violation of treaties. It is also where they stashed much of Sadams WMD just before the war.

Quote Originally Posted by bobfall2005 View Post
    And Russia did not return control of Syria to Syria .gov
    Well who the hell did?

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski