Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Hillary slips on stairs, loses shoe, needs help
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Since there's video, I thank God she wasn't wearing a dress.

Has she ever worn a dress?

younger days I remember
    Frugal is the new black!!
    http://www.bethefrugaldiva.com
    Get cashback on your online purchases!!!
    http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend...o%2FgWeg%3D%3D

Huma is behind her and has no reaction, just another day for Hillary it seems

Maybe she was playing rock, paper, seizures.

Quote Originally Posted by echo19 View Post

OMG!!!! You owe me a new keyboard!!!!

NICE!

Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I literally LOL’d.

Touché Echo, Touché
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

Both times it was her left foot.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 2Trish View Post
    Both times it was her left foot.
    Thats what I noticed... maybe it was that stroke or fall and hit her head on the right side....
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Betcha Melania could walk unaided down those stairs in her 5 inch heels......
    True North Strong and Free

She has man hands and an adam's apple. Draw your own conclusion.
    She's smiling because the guy with the determined look on his face is trying to give her/him a reach around.

"When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    Best comment under the video:

CNN - Hillary helping two men walk down the stairs.

I think she's suffering from a lead deficiency. Someone please help her
    ROTFLOL!
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Having briefly spent time in India on two occasions. You buy cheapo slip-ons because you have to take your shoes off outside any temple and sometimes your shoes aren't there when you come back. Which means you buy cheap slip-ons again. Plus, you may not want to take your personal shoes home after walking around there. Also the steps of many of the places like temples where you'd see the sights are slick stone because they've been walked on for a 1000 years by oily feet.

I have to admit I have watched it several times for personnel enjoyment. Interesting that it was primarily a man that kept her from taking a complete back flip to the hard rock stairs. I just don't like the witch. Huma never seems to get to excited about the whole thing and Shitlery does throw both shoes off to finish the stairs.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

That is so funny I am stealing it

��

Also the steps of many of the places like temples where you'd see the sights are slick stone because they've been walked on for a 1000 years by oily feet.
    If you watch the video carefully, both times she slips she has placed her foot on a part of the stair that is slightly lower than the rest of the stair. Most likely, that spot has been worn down over time and is slicker than snot. That slipping could easily happen to even a younger person in good shape. That said, she certainly lacked any ability to recover from the slip. I'm 70 and have slipped or caught my foot going out into the garage (3 deep steps) numerous times, but I have yet to fall on my keester or require help. It's certain she has balance issues.

Took a quick peak at FR about the slip. It seems like Shitlery has had to cancel some visits today due to a sprained hand. I went into the India news site but it was very gray and I did not do a total access. From what I did read it didn't say what hand but she was prescribed bed rest for a sprained hand. Did not say how it happened other than it was not related to the slipping incident earlier. Might have slammed down some straight ups after the stairs and is now stiffed out for awhile?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Jack
    Always Remember

Limbo a little lower now.......how low can you go?
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    Limbo a little lower now.......how low can you go?
    good God, who dresses that woman?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    ummmm . . . because the rumors of sealed indictments are BULLSHIT this satan spawned BITCH needs a tall tree and a short rope
    I agree Raggedyman, completely !! It is truly amazing the number that believe it !!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyT View Post
    Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Malady

"Hillary has displayed a variety of physical symptoms that seem to synch up with prion diseases like Kuru and Mad Cow Disease."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UQQEHuRws

Whenever I see or hear her, mad cow is usually my first thought.

Uht OH! Hillary needs to stay home! She has slipped in the bath tub in India and fractured her hand! There's too many pictures in between the text to post. But go to the link, there's plenty of stories on her recent mishaps.

Previous
    Next
    Now Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

Hillary Clinton's wrist injury is worse than originally thought
    The former Secretary of State was forced to cancel her appearances in Jodhpur, India this week when she slipped in a palace bathtub and hurt her wrist
    Doctors advised the 70-year-old to rest, but the pain grew unbearable so she was taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning
    A CT Scan and X-ray confirmed she had a hairline fracture on her wris
    This is the second time the former presidential candidate has injured herself on her India after slipping on steps at a 13th century harem
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-bathtub.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    She's really slipping!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4

about 1 minute long -
    To me she is having profound balance problems or possibly the rumored seizures are acting up again?

Notice how she briefly goes totally stiff, twice.

Looks a lot like the event where she went stiff as a board and had to loaded face first into a van like a piece of lumber.

The broken wrist is a bad sign also.

Elderly people can develop a rare neurological condition after they suffer a traumatic injury like a broken bone.

I wonder if this is actually the first time she has broken anything?

Regardless, she is in very bad physical condition and has been for some time. She should have never run for president and the MSM was purposely negligent in not informing the voting public of her true health issues.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Looks a lot like the event where she went stiff as a board and had to loaded face first into a van like a piece of lumber.

That was a special moment. I go back to that video with fond memories.