Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Hillary slips on stairs, loses shoe, needs help
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hillary slips on stairs, loses shoe, needs help

She's really slipping!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4

about 1 minute long -

Just what we need, a candidate that can't walk down a flight of stairs by herself.

That would send a strong message around the world.

Put a fork in her
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

Fallen ... like her Political Career
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

I know it's easy to use this against Hillary, but in all honesty, my mom is around the same age, and body size, and she's struggled with going up and down stairs without railings for a good decade+. We help her or dad helps her. She just has a lack of balance for whatever reason. And of all the people who come to our home, it's women age 60+ who struggle with the fact that we don't have railings to get up and down the four steps of our porch....

She was probably wearing shoes without any kind of decent tread.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    In this case, she's just slipping on some flat sandals. I had some like that and kicked them off just like she did and walked barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoPeep View Post
    I know it's easy to use this against Hillary, but in all honesty, my mom is around the same age, and body size, and she's struggled with going up and down stairs without railings for a good decade+. We help her or dad helps her. She just has a lack of balance for whatever reason. And of all the people who come to our home, it's women age 60+ who struggle with the fact that we don't have railings to get up and down the four steps of our porch....
    It's time, past time even, to put a rail or two next to your front steps, pronto, before your mother or one of her friends falls and breaks something.

My own mother fell before we got around to putting up a rail. Bones don't heal easily, quickly, or well at that age. Put up that rail! Now!

Can't even tell if that is cankles or not in that hat........oh wait.

Stupid shoes. Slick bottom sole, inappropriate sight-seeing shoes - appropriate choice for her, though as she has NO soul, structured or otherwise. Where’s the boot cast? How is it she has been allowed int’l travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra Gypsy View Post
    She was probably wearing shoes without any kind of decent tread.
    She probably just completed a triathlon and was just exhausted.

It's been long suspected she has serious neurological problems, perhaps Parkinson's?

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

She appears grotesquely out-of-shape, frail, old and unhealthy.

Everyone else in the vid was cruising those steps easily

I can’t stand that woman, but after watching that video several times I am of the opinion that she was NOT “under the influence” of anything, she just had new, slick soled (probably leather soled) sandals.
    I will say she deserves a lot of criticism, (and jail) but she was not at fault for this one.

BTW, She did not “lose” her shoe, she finally deliberately kicked it off after slipping twice!
    There are no “secular” places, discussions, or anything else where God’s word does not have authority and the right to be heard. To claim there are is akin to a 3 year old saying “shut up and get out of here, this is none of your business” to their mother or father .

She was wearing Birkenstocks. Not a good choice for sight-seeing, and they're almost the only shoes I wear. (Got the summer pair, and the winter pair)
    Been reading for years, just now starting to talk.

Who cares.

Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Malady

"Hillary has displayed a variety of physical symptoms that seem to synch up with prion diseases like Kuru and Mad Cow Disease."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UQQEHuRws

If this really is Hillary.

Best comment under the video:

CNN - Hillary helping two men walk down the stairs.

Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Malady

"Hillary has displayed a variety of physical symptoms that seem to synch up with prion diseases like Kuru and Mad Cow Disease."
    I think she's suffering from a lead deficiency. Someone please help her.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

I don't like the woman and this is not the first time she has had problems with steps or along the lines of her head bobling all over or passing out.

That said I'd have a hard time with those steps too between the stroke and vision. Probly have to sit down and butt-scoop down them.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Assuming the person in the video is in fact Hillary, I'm willing to cut her some slack here on account of the shoes she's wearing and the condition of the steps themselves, which are worn and uneven due to age and use. True, she did need a lot of help to get down one flight of stairs, but any older person is likely to have at least some difficulty with steps that uneven, as opposed to walking down machine-sawed stone steps that are very even, regular and haven't been used by millions of people over the course of 500 years.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

Faithful Huma still walking respectfully at heel.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Oh, you are right, Seeker; that was Huma following behind her. I noticed she was wearing what looked like floppy shoes; but didn't have any problems walking down the stairs behind Hillary.

I have yet to see a side by side comparison of Hillary, Michael, and Melania? The CG varies greatly... If a person can't walk stairs, they should not be in line for a presidency. Health matters. HIllary's health is suspect to the max.

C'mon Hills, try again, ("Bill - MORE grease on the steps this time buddy")
    sb
    Scarletbreasted

No more excuses please!

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post
    In this case, she's just slipping on some flat sandals. I had some like that and kicked them off just like she did and walked barefoot.
    I,m thinking India is no place to be without shoes

Hard to tell for sure at that distance, but it looks like the shoes were faulty but the Depends worked as advertised.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Wish she would've broke her neck.
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    She appears grotesquely out-of-shape, frail, old and unhealthy.

Everyone else in the vid was cruising those steps easily
    Shame on you!...........can't you tell from that belly that she not out of shape.....she is pregnant.......

With all the rumors of sealed indictments, why is she out of the country ??

Maybe it is a part of Gitmo we haven’t seen before. One can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post

might not be just an accident - with her testimony there's plenty of cabal members in jeopardy - few drops of special juice in her food and she's got the wobblies ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    Shame on you!...........can't you tell from that belly that she not out of shape.....she is pregnant.......
    With Obama's kid. Now, imagine those two, sweaty and going at it. Yummy.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    She's really slipping!

Hillary 2020: She's Ready...to Climb Very Short Flights of Stairs Unaided.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    With all , why is she out of the country ??
    ummmm . . . because the rumors of sealed indictments are BULLSHIT this satan spawned BITCH needs a tall tree and a short rope
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Who is this human?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Who is this human?

Dobbin
    That's the problem. She's not, she's either troll or Reptilian. Take your pick.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    One thing I noticed is that it is the same foot/leg that she seems to be having trouble with. That leads me to believe that there is a neuro/muscle issue going on or has gone on.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country