Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM CA: Watch illegal female criminal get dragged off the street by Border Patrol in front of her 2 kids.
+ Reply to Thread

4 CA: Watch illegal female criminal get dragged off the street by Border Patrol in front of her 2 kids.

Luis Gomez
    ‏Verified account @RunGomez

[WARNING: Video might be disturbing to watch]

Horrifying scene in National City (near San Diego) where Border Patrol agents stop a family in the middle of the street, forcibly take the mother of these girls, shove her into a patrol vehicle, then drive away. (1 of 2 videos)...

2 minutes, 18 seconds:

https://twitter.com/RunGomez/status/971859411172864001

Luis Gomez
    ‏Verified account @RunGomez
    2h2 hours ago
    ⚡️ Luis Gomez Retweeted CBP San Diego

Update: statement from @CBPSanDiego

CBP San Diego
    ‏Verified account @CBPSanDiego
    7m7 minutes ago

Perla Morales-Luna was identified as an organizer for a transnational criminal smuggling organization operating in East County, San Diego. She was arrested as a result of a targeted operation on March 3, 2018, in National City for being in the country illegally.

https://twitter.com/CBPSanDiego
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Another community organizer

Perla Morales-Luna was identified as an organizer for a transnational criminal smuggling organization operating in East County, San Diego. She was arrested as a result of a targeted operation on March 3, 2018, in National City for being in the country illegally.

The following comments at the link were enlightening.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

What was the horrifying part? Did they shoot her dog?

Good.

Thanks for another feel good story, Mz K

Winning!!

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post

errrrr - NOT a community organizer - she's a boss lady for a mule organization - most of which are cartel run - most of which are also running drugs ....

sounds like they busted up big organization ....
    Illini Warrior

https://twitter.com/CBPSanDiego-

This^^^ (being involved in human trafficking) is more than adequate reason to take her into custody in front of her kids. Having kids present is not a get out of jail free card.
    Seriously, they didn't use excessive force like the cops in carolina on the other thread. Nobody beat her over the head with a nightstick or tased her until she pissed herself. They used the minimum force needed to put her in the car and nobody got hurt. If those people standing around on the sidewalk are her kids, they aren't that little. Cops seem to have done a professional job.
    If people are disturbed by this, they need to get out in the real world more.
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post

https://twitter.com/CBPSanDiego-

This^^^ (being involved in human trafficking) is more than adequate reason to take her into custody in front of her kids. Having kids present is not a get out of jail free card.
    Seriously, they didn't use excessive force like the cops in carolina on the other thread. Nobody beat her over the head with a nightstick or tased her until she pissed herself. They used the minimum force needed to put her in the car and nobody got hurt. If those people standing around on the sidewalk are her kids, they aren't that little. Cops seem to have done a professional job.
    If people are disturbed by this, they need to get out in the real world more.
    The two teenage girls are hers. They flit in and out of the video. At the end, the BP people bring them the woman's set of keys.

They didn't abuse her, there was just a lot of screeching going on.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Talk to any cop.
    They'll tell you that women tend to "screech" a lot when they get arrested once a cop puts their hands on them.
    They got her into the car fairly quickly and without excessive force. Letting the situation drag on for a long time just causes everyone to argue and get excited until someone lose control.
    Again, I think the response was very reasonable.

If I had a disagreement with a cop, once it became obvious that I was being arrested, I would cease all arguing and go as peacefully as I could.
    Why fight a battle you are surely going to lose and one the cop is obligated to win.

[WARNING: Video might be disturbing to watch]
    LMAO! That was delightful! Even better yet take her illegal chilldrun with her. Just who does she think she is coming into our country, living off the dole - us the taxpayer. Gawd I Love Trump!

Boo hoo. How much of our money has she sucked from us? Disturbing? No.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Yeah, the video was disturbing-disturbingly GREAT. Another illegal going home and a criminal to boot. Smells like yet another WIN from our friends in the Trump administration.

Keep doing it, ICE !

You can see the feds point about having to arrest people on the street and having other potential options closed. The people with her could have been armed or someone in the neighborhood could come to her aid.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

The media has made it seem like illegals are fighting the good and noble fight.

The reality is they are breaking this contry's laws. We need many more visible, public arrests and they may get the idea there are consequences for breaking the law and maybe this isn't such a safe haven for them. Except for California and that is turning into the shithole they came from so maybe we give them California and wall it off
    Would someone please let me know how we have spun out of control?
    Has the captain let go of the wheel?
    Or could we please try to find a way to be a bit more kind?
    I see the road to tomorrow in the haze - Queensryche

Here's a little chocolate for your churros...

Supreme Court Rules Illegals Could Be Detained Indefinitely

The Supreme Court smacked down the liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and ruled illegal immigrants in the U.S. cannot receive bond hearings.

In a 5-3 ruling on Tuesday, the nation’s highest court held that unauthorized immigrants in the country aren’t legally allowed to have hearings to determine if they can post bail from jail.

The decision follows an appeal from the Trump administration after the left-wing Ninth Circuit previously ruled illegal immigrants should be allowed to post bond and bail in the U.S.

The Supreme Court refuted the politically infused previous ruling, saying those in the country illegally cannot be afforded the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as legal citizens.

The high court affirmed the Trump administration’s position that the federal government has the right to keep illegals detained while they determine their legal status.

“Immigration officials are authorized to detain certain aliens in the course of immigration proceedings while they determine whether those aliens may be lawfully present in the country,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the majority opinion.

One of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit, Alejandro Rodriguez, is an illegal immigrant who was arrested and convicted of possession of a controlled substance.

He has been detained for three years without a bond hearing while immigration officials track down his information. They were seeking to determine if he was a flight risk or danger to U.S. national security.

The America Civil Liberties Union took on his case and used it as a referendum against Trump, but it backfired on them badly.

Thee far-left group was smacked down by the Supreme Court, who ruled the federal government has the authority to keep illegals detained until federal immigration officials identify who the immigrant is and whether they pose any threats.

The court’s ruling bolsters Trump’s tough immigration policies and commitment to ensuring the safety of the American people are always prioritized ahead of illegal aliens.

Source: NPR

https://conservativedailypost.com/su...-indefinitely/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

The most horrifying thing is all the retard comments on the video - mostly women with cats whining about the Gestapo etc. Lots of supposed vets tho too - "I fought in the Army this is not my America" etc.

I'm not sure how this country every pulls together again - there are far too many people who do not understand basic logic any more.

If you look at history things really only change when the people holding an insane set of opinions dies - they will never ever change
    their minds and neither will we.

So resolution = war I think. And not some bullshit twitter war with cat lady memes - actual killing of humans. Although maybe if
    you completely impoverished all these people they would start being a little more concerned about logic and rationality, but maybe not.

Gee.

Try this sample from the wayback machine then -

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B&&FORM=VRDGAR

From 2000: Elian Gonzalez seized in FBI raid on Miami home
    DAILY NEWS AMERICA · 12/9/2013 · by WPIX - New York

R/T 03:52
    =====================

A 130 agent ICE raid to snatch a six year old refugee from Cuba - AND SEND HIM BACK...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    The following comments at the link were enlightening.
    Yeah, that's what I look at. No one comments or cares what this woman did or why she was rounded up. They're only practicing propaganda rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by kochevnik View Post
    The most horrifying thing is all the retard comments on the video - mostly women with cats whining about the Gestapo etc. Lots of supposed vets tho too - "I fought in the Army this is not my America" etc.

I'm not sure how this country every pulls together again - there are far too many people who do not understand basic logic any more.

If you look at history things really only change when the people holding an insane set of opinions dies - they will never ever change
    their minds and neither will we.

So resolution = war I think. And not some bullshit twitter war with cat lady memes - actual killing of humans. Although maybe if
    you completely impoverished all these people they would start being a little more concerned about logic and rationality, but maybe not.
    I love the smell of liberal's heads exploding in the morning!
    Sub-Zero

Nothing disturbing. They even gave the daughters the keys, I assume to a residence and cars. And if she was smuggling, even better that they got her.

A

Disturbing, they didn't just go ahead and drive her to the border and put her in a trebuchet and launch it into messiko.

put the kids with child protective and agree to return them to someone who can prove that they are the kids guardians at the border so long as they take em on back to messiko

sooner those turds learn that this isn't the prog lefty land of the free stuff army anymore the better.

Plus I hate agitators messing with my country.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

I was far more disturbed by all the anti-law comments than by the video. Are all twitter commenters just twits?
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Here's a little chocolate for your churros...

Supreme Court Rules Illegals Could Be Detained Indefinitely

The Supreme Court smacked down the liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and ruled illegal immigrants in the U.S. cannot receive bond hearings.

In a 5-3 ruling on Tuesday, the nation’s highest court held that unauthorized immigrants in the country aren’t legally allowed to have hearings to determine if they can post bail from jail.

The decision follows an appeal from the Trump administration after the left-wing Ninth Circuit previously ruled illegal immigrants should be allowed to post bond and bail in the U.S.

The Supreme Court refuted the politically infused previous ruling, saying those in the country illegally cannot be afforded the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as legal citizens.

The high court affirmed the Trump administration’s position that the federal government has the right to keep illegals detained while they determine their legal status.

“Immigration officials are authorized to detain certain aliens in the course of immigration proceedings while they determine whether those aliens may be lawfully present in the country,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the majority opinion.
    One of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit, Alejandro Rodriguez, is an illegal immigrant who was arrested and convicted of possession of a controlled substance.
    He has been detained for three years without a bond hearing while immigration officials track down his information. They were seeking to determine if he was a flight risk or danger to U.S. national security.

The America Civil Liberties Union took on his case and used it as a referendum against Trump, but it backfired on them badly.
    Thee far-left group was smacked down by the Supreme Court, who ruled the federal government has the authority to keep illegals detained until federal immigration officials identify who the immigrant is and whether they pose any threats.

The court’s ruling bolsters Trump’s tough immigration policies and commitment to ensuring the safety of the American people are always prioritized ahead of illegal aliens.

http://conservativedailypost.com/sup...-indefinitely/

SEE
    Sessions is also winning

Looks easy for the Government to snatch anyone off the street, guilty or innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    You can see the feds point about having to arrest people on the street and having other potential options closed. The people with her could have been armed or someone in the neighborhood could come to her aid.
    This^^^ is exactly the problem created by local and state law enforcement not cooperating with ICE. Not allowing the safe and smooth transfer of criminals from local to federals control in a safe setting Increases danger of something going wrong and the situation going violent.
    The irony is that it also increases the number of illegals who are arrested, because the one that ICE is going after is usually in the presence of and maybe surrounded by other illegals, so they all get arrested.
    Stupid liberals